My Fetish Made Me a Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
New girl discovers my fetish and uses it to make me her cuck.
8.3k words
4.34
65.7k
33
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one in this story is under the age of 18.

*****

All of my life I have had a fetish for women wearing sneakers. Instead of fighting it I have chosen to embrace it. The other day at work a new girl started in the office. There is no formal dress code so people dress business casual for the most part. The new girl showed up in a pair of jeans, polo shirt and pair of white keds classic sneakers. She looked like she was about 25 and probably a size 4 or 6. She had brown hair and gray eyes. I noticed the sneakers right away and stole glimpses of them all day when I had the chance. She was sitting nearby where I could look over without really being noticed.

On day two she came into the office wearing jeans again with a blouse and today white converse all stars. Her feet were the perfect size to make them look good on her. If I had to guess I would say she looked like a size 6. I spent another day being distracted by her and her sneakers.

On day three she wore red vans ERA classics and on day 4 it was black mono converse. I was getting very turned on thinking about how many pairs of sneakers she might have. By now I have learned her name was Tiffany and she had just moved to town. I started to think about what she would be wearing when she came to work even before I left my house for work. It gave me something to look forward to each morning.

I had decided I would try to sneak pictures of her each day to keep track of the different sneakers she had worn to work. On day 5 she came in wearing blue Vans ERA classics. Day six she was wearing Nike free, Day 7 Reebok flex. I spent the next 2 weeks watching and sneaking pictures and she had not yet repeated a pair of sneakers. Every day she wore a different pair.

One day while out for lunch I notice Tiffany was in the same restaurant eating her lunch. I walk by and said hi as I sat not too far away. I ate my lunch and continued to steal glimpses of her and her sneakers. I particularly like to see the sneaker flex while the girl is wearing them, either by stepping on something that makes them flex or by flexing her feet etc... Tiffany was not letting me down today. I looked over and she was putting on a pretty good show for me.

Halloween is right around the corner and everyone is allowed to wear a costume to work on Friday and prizes get handed out to those with the best costume. I wondered if Tiffany would wear a costume that included yet another pair of sneakers. I have to tell you she did not disappoint. I am not much for dressing up so put very little effort into a costume and showed up dressed as a cop.

I swear my mouth literally hung open when I saw Tiffany walk in. She was dressed as a punk girl wearing a rocker T-shirt, plaid skirt and gray xxhi converse with straps and buckles on them. Xxhi meaning they laced above her knee. They looked worn and had some scuffs and marks on them showing that had been worn in her day to day outfit changes. My heart began to race and mouth got dry looking at her. Tiffany sat in her chair and decided to put her feet up on her desk for some reason when she first sat down. I cleared my throat and told her she had a cool costume. She smiled, put her feet down and went to work. I took as many pictures as I could that day.

The next week seemed to be a converse week. Tiffany wore a different pair of low top converse each day. Light Blue, Red, Neon green, Pink and Black and finished the week in a Dark Blue pair. She had developed a habit of putting her feet on a bar of another chair she had nearby when she turned sideways to do things in her chair. I could see the sneakers flexing over the bar as she would occasionally put some weight on them. I had been taking all these pictures and I would be lying if I said I didn't jerk off a few times looking at them.

The following week she started of with a pair of martial art shoes called Feiyue. The pair she had was black with the name along the side with some stripes.

This has gone on for over a month now and no repeats. I figured it would be safe to notice and bring it up without seeming to obvious. I looked up at her and said "interesting sneakers you have on today Tiffany".

She looked at her feet and said, oh these, Yeah they are kind of unique and very comfortable. I noticed you have quite the collection of sneakers it seems. She smiled and said I didn't think anyone would notice, but yes I have a good collection of them.

Yeah I noticed you had some pretty cool looking pairs you've worn since you started here.

Thanks, I like to wear them most of the time, they are comfortable and I like the look.

It's always good to be comfortable I said and went back to work.

Tiffany went back to work as well but now it seemed she was moving her feet more often drawing my attention to them. I was very happy to see her move and flexing her feet more than normal and wondered if it was due to the conversation we just had about sneakers.

The next day she came in wearing clear plastic converse with a pink neon sock on one foot and a green neon sock on the other which really drew my attention to her shoes being so bright and different. I snapped some discrete pictures and Tiffany put on another show by moving her feet around a lot and flexing her sneakers in different ways. I was fascinated by this pair of converse and wanted to talk to her about them but chose not to make my interest too obvious.

A few days later Tiffany asked for my help on something she was working on so I rolled my chair over to her desk to talk to her about the work. After about a half an hour of conversation about work we had started to just talk about her moving here and where she was from. As the conversation went on she leaned back and put her feet up on the edge of her desk. This put them between her and I with the soles of her all white slip on vans staring me in the face.

As much as I tried I could not stop my eyes from darting to her shoes now and then during the conversation. Tiffany noticed and said, do you like these sneakers too? I cleared my throat and said yes they are cute. She wiggled her toes in her sneakers and they flexed in front of me and my eyes darted to them again. We finished our conversation and I rolled back to my desk. I had a semi when I was rolling away from her desk and hoped it was not obvious.

The next day Tiffany rolled over to my desk and began some small talk. She put her feet up on my desk almost right away and leaned back in her chair. I was actually leaning forward on my desk a little while she began talking to me so now her sneakers are about 3 feet from my face. She was wearing a well worn pair of supra skytop sneakers and I could actually smell the rubber on them being so close to me. My eyes went right to her sneakers and I feel that they stayed there too long. I look up as she is talking and there is a little smirk on her face as she continues. After a few minutes she sits back up and rolls back over to her desk. I realized I had a full hard on as she rolled away.

The next day I went out to lunch again and ran into Tiffany at the fast food joint. I walked past her and she offered a seat at her table to me. I sat across from her and started to eat. She had been there a few minute already and was almost finished eating. When she finished she leaned back and the next thing I knew her sneakers were on the bench seat right next to me. I could see them out of the corner of my eye and it took a big effort for me not to look over at them. She was wearing a pair of white Feiyu today. I could see her feet moving around next to me. She was wiggling her toes and moving her feet back and forth. It was like torture for me to not look over. I put my hand down next to me on the set between myself and her sneakers and after a few minutes I felt her sneaker touching my hand. I could not help myself and let my fingers lightly touch and rub her sneaker trying to make sure she could not tell. I was getting very excited and aroused looking at this gorgeous girl and touching her sneakers trying not to get caught. We walked back to work together and just before we got back to the office Tiffany was not paying attention and stepped into a puddle of water. I could tell her sneakers were now wet and she was probably not happy about it.

We got back to the office and Tiffany pulled open her bottom desk drawer and she pulled out another pair of sneakers. It was a pair of gray slip on converse all stars. She put the feiyu on the floor under her desk and slipped on the dry pair of sneakers. This was almost too much for me to watch. I was fascinated watching her put on the new pair and could not believe they had been in her desk this whole time.

Tiffany leaves work before me each day. Shortly after she left today my phone rang. It was Tiffany and she said she had left her other sneakers under her desk to dry and forgot to take them with her. She asked if I could put them in her desk drawer. I told her I would take care of it and she hung up. I looked around the office and I pretty much was the only person in the area. I went over to her desk and grabbed her sneakers and brought them back to my desk. I took the opportunity to take some close up pictures and then started to fondle them a little. I was so hot from the restaurant earlier and now those same sneakers are in my hands. I got another hard on as I looked at and played with them. I looked around the office again and then unzipped my fly. I pulled my cock free and began to rub the soles of the sneaker on the underside of the head of my cock. It felt so good and the adrenaline from not being alone in the office was making it even better. All of the sudden the rubbing became sliding as my pre cum lubed the sole of her sneaker and my cock. I knew if I kept going I would have a big mess to pick up. I decided to slide my cock inside her sneaker. I began to fuck my cock with her sneaker and it was really feeling awesome. I started thinking I could just keep going and finish inside her sneaker and it would be so hot thinking about her wearing them after. As much as it turned me on thinking about it I could not follow through and decided to stop and put her sneaker away before I could not control myself. I put them in her drawer and packed up and went home.

The next day I was in the office before Tiffany and knowing her sneakers were still in the drawer was making me horny already. In walks Tiffany and today she is wearing light blue Pro Keds royals. Hi she said and then looks at her desk and thanks me for putting her sneakers away. She opens the drawer reaches in and pulls her sneaker out. She checks them to see if they are dry and then puts them back in the desk.

Tiffany has become the girl of my dreams. She has a nice personality, is pretty hot and has this unbelievable collection of sneakers that seems to mimic my taste. I know she has to have a boyfriend as nice as she looks and with her nice personality. Around 10:30 Tiffany turns to me and asks if I was going out to lunch today. I told her I was and she told me she found a new place if I would like to go check it out with her. I tell her I am game and when 11:30 rolls around off we went.

On the way there she tells me it is a themed restaurant and is suppose to have pretty good food. We walk around the corner and she points out the restaurant and the name over it is Cosplay's. We walk in the front door and there are a bunch of very cute waitresses running around in different costumes, but they all seem to be following the same theme of schoolgirls. Every waitress in the place is wearing sneakers and very cute outfits. Tiffany turns to me and says each day they follow a different theme from what she read about the place.

The hostess leads us to our table and gives us our menus. As we are looking through the menus I can't help looking up now and then as other waitresses stand nearby where I can see their sneaker clad feet. A waitress stops at the table near ours to take orders and as she does puts her knee on a chair so her foot is in perfect view for me to see her sneakers. I look over at them and then look back towards my menu, but notice Tiffany looking at me when I turn my head back. I just go back to reading my menu.

We order our food and had a good meal and some interesting conversation. Throughout the conversation I would glimpse at the waitresses now and then when their sneakers distracted me. We ate and had to get back to work so we paid our check and walked back to work.

As we were walking Tiffany asked if I enjoyed the place and I told her I did. She then asked "what did you think of the outfits?" I told her I thought they were pretty cool. She said "Yeah and did you notice they were all wearing sneakers." Yes I did notice, I tell her. She smirks and we arrive at the office.

What do you think of my sneakers today she asks taking me completely off guard. I look down and tell her I think they look very good on her. Thanks, I thought you would like them. I look are her quizzically and decide not to respond. We get back to our desks and go back to work, about 30 minutes goes buy and Tiffany rolls her chair over. She puts her feet up on my desk and said you like these right?

I look up and straight at her Keds Royals and tell her I think they look very cute on her.

She smiles and thanks me. Do you like these more than the ones in my desk?

I think about it and before I could answer she rolls over to her desk and grabs the sneakers out of her draw and comes back placing them on my desk. She puts her feet back up on my desk and asks which ones do I like more?

They both look very cute on you.

What about my other ones, which did you like the most?

I can't remember them all.

. She smiles at me, takes her feet off my desk and grabs her sneakers. She rolls away and puts them back in her desk. If you could see them all at once would you be able to pick a favorite?

Probably

So if you were to come over to my place you would be able to pick out a favorite?

Sure, but why would my opinion matter?

I am just curious if you would have an opinion as to which ones looked best on me.

So wouldn't your boyfriend mind you bringing guys home from work?

No, he trusts me.

So now I know she has a boyfriend, good thing because all the sneaker talk and her putting them on my desk I had gotten a hard on and now the disappointment of her having a boyfriend has made it go away. She does not invite me over but instead goes back to work.

I go back to work as well and start printing out a 100 page document I need to put into a binder. As the document prints out I start thinking about all the sneakers she has worn and pull my phone out. I start browsing through all the pictures I have taken and just wonder how many more pairs she might have. I also wonder if she only wears them to work or if she has lived out any of my fantasies and had sex while wearing them. I have thought of her having sex in every pair she has worn to work so far.

I am browsing through the photos and then here the printer had stopped. I put my phone down and go over to put the binder together in the next room. When I get back to my desk the screen on my phone is still on and though that was odd. It was showing a picture of Tiffany in her grey slip on converse sneakers. I click back two more pictures and see a picture of my cock in her feyiue sneakers I had taken the day I played with them.

The day goes by and Tiffany leaves for the day. I am still worked up from the restaurant visit, the pictures and all the sneaker talk with Tiffany. I look over at her desk and think about the sneakers inside. I go over to her desk open the drawer and find no sneakers inside. Disappointed again I call it a day and go home.

The next day Tiffany comes in wearing a pair of martial arts shoes called Bushido, these are very similar to the feiyue she had in her drawer only black and carrying a pair of all black Adidas superstars in her hands. After a short conversation she puts the Adidas in her desk drawer and goes to work. She did not disappoint putting on a sneaker show for me again and when lunch rolled around we went together again.

Towards the end of the day she approached me and asked if she could show me something in her car after work. Sure I said and when the end of the day came we left together. We approached her car and she told me to get in the passenger side. As I got in the car I see her Feiyue sneakers I had played with on the floor on the passenger side of the car.

Once we are seated in the car she apologized and asked me to hand her the sneakers from the floor on my side. She turned toward me in her seat and put her right foot up on my left thigh. She smiled and said "so what about these?"

I looked at her Bushido and said they are very cute.

But how do you think they would feel?

I looked at her and felt flushed and said "what do you mean?"

She held her Feyiu in her hands towards me and said, do you think they would feel as goods as these did?

I could tell I was turning crimson red in the face. What do you mean feel as good as those?

You know, like would it feel good to put them on your cock and play with them?

I am at a loss for words and try to say something.

Before I could speak she says, like in the pictures on your phone.

I still can't think of anything to say, I start to make some odd sound and she giggles.

It's ok, I liked seeing the picture of your cock in my sneaker.

I tell her I am sorry and ask her to forgive me and hope is not angry. She laughs and says, I am, not angry. It actually got me a little wet seeing it. She is waving her other pair of sneakers around in her hands as she talks and between being embarrassed and watching her sneakers in her hands I did not notice her foot moving up my thigh.

I want to see it.

See what I said and just then she takes her foot and pushes her sneaker into my crotch.

I want to see you put your cock in my sneaker.

My head is reeling and my cock is beginning to harden under her sneaker as she is now using it to play with cock as we are sitting there.

Here and now?

Sure why not? No one will see through the tinted windows.

I don't know about that.

You did not have a problem the other day when I was not there so why can't you do it now?

You have a boyfriend, what will he think?

He won't mind, but I won't tell him anyway.

Are you sure?

Yes, do it now please. Put your cock in these sneakers as she holds out the feiyue.

I can't, I just can't do it.

She pulls here shirt up revealing a beautiful set for tits and says, what about now?

I'm sorry, I'm just too nervous and cant do it.

What if we go back to my place where all my other sneakers are, could you do it then?

Maybe, I 'm not sure.

She turns, starts the motor and starts to drive.

We get to Tiffany's house and she parks the car in the driveway. I get out and ask her if she is really sure she wants this to happen? She just smiles at me and I follow her to the door. As she opens the door and goes inside she grabs my wrist and leads me to her bedroom. Once inside I am in heaven. There are shelves of sneakers as well as a full walk in closet full of sneakers. I am amazed and just stop in the door and look around. Tiffany smiles and says "So what do you think?"

Wow!

Thanks, I like it too.

So let's get going. I want to see you do this for me now.

I don't know Tiffany. This seems strange with you having a boyfriend.

I said don't worry about him, lets get his show on the road. She tosses the sneakers to me and I catch them. Put your cock in there and show me what you were doing.

I just stand there.

Tiffany walks over to me. Want me to help you?

I look at her and smile.

She reaches out and grabs hold of my cock through my pants. Take this out please and put it in my sneaker.