My Final Test

Story Info
Will I get my graduation present?
2.7k words
3.65
27.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit next to you, waiting. The tub is empty, cold against the bare skin of my thighs as I sit on the edge. I can see the new marks from last night on the tops of my thighs. They're red kisses from the switch you love to use on me. The switch I love to feel against me. I know the marks will bruise again. I can feel them, the bruises, deep in my muscles. The feel of them is delicious, but it isn't enough to distract me from the emotions I'm feeling.

I'm holding the stick in my hands. I'm staring at it. I'm scared of it. I'm worried. I'm anxious. I'm waiting. I'm not good at waiting. My mind runs wild and jumps to all sorts of horrible conclusions.

What if it's negative? Will you be upset with me if it is? Logically I know you won't, but what if that makes me bad? As silly and unrealistic as it is, I feel like it would have meant I somehow didn't try hard enough. Negative would be some sort of failing on my part. I don't want to fail you, daddy.

I've worked so hard. I have made it through all of these years, all of these changes. I've gone back to school. I've changed my life direction. I have survived, even flourished, and true to your word you're trying to give me my graduation present. You're trying to give me a part of you to have, forever and for always.

I want that so much, daddy. All of the times we've talked about it while you're inside me. Every time you suck and bite at my nipples, saying how perfect they would be full of milk for our child. All of the times you came inside me while I was on birth control saying how you couldn't wait for the day your seed would actually be able to take root within me. How many times did I cum on your cock from your words, or play with myself fantasizing about holding our daughter, knowing she was a gift from you?

What if this stick says it won't happen?

I know it's not the end of the world. I know we could try again. But I'm scared. I'm nervous. Daddy I don't want it to be negative. I don't know why it's so important to me right now, but it is, and I'm scared.

I can feel your warmth against me as I sit with you in the bathroom. I have my oversized sleep shirt on and my "slut" shorts. They do nothing to cover my thighs, which is why I'm so cold right now. My bare skin, my bare feet, pressing against the cold lifelessness of the sterile tiles.

It becomes harder to breathe as the seconds, as the minutes, tick by. Slowly. So slowly. Why can't I know now? How does anyone survive this waiting? The swirling of emotions makes my eyes burn with tears. It's confusing. I know I've done nothing wrong. Why does this test feel like a measure of my worth?

It's a pretty day outside. The sunlight makes the bathroom look welcoming, airy, open, and yet I'm suffocating inside of my head.

I lean against you, my head resting against your chest, trying to hide from myself. You wrap your arm around me as I continue to stare down at the pregnancy test in my hands. I want to apologize. I want to say I love you. I want to feel worthy, but I know if it comes back negative I'm going to struggle with that, and I feel like that will let you down in some way. I feel I should be stronger than this. More confident. More self-assured. This is what I've wanted for so long, daddy. I don't know what to do. Please don't stop holding me. Please help me understand that things really are ok.

I focus on my breathing as a way to hold back the emotions. I try to empty my mind like when I meditate. I try to let it all go. And for a little while I'm successful. For a short, brief moment my mind is calm and I simply bask in the feeling of you. Your warmth. Your safety. I breathe deep. It really will be ok.

My eyes never leave the stick in my hands, but in my calmness I have turned my focus inward. My eyes are open, but they don't really "see" anything. There's calmness. Stillness. There is you. There is peace.

The tightening of your arm around me brings me back to the now. Back to the test. It takes a second for me to adjust to the present. My eyes refocus. I see it. The test. I stare at it. Another second passes before I comprehend it, before I understand it. My brain tries to absorb it, this information, but it can't. I can't process it.

A plus sign.

Positive.

I'm pregnant.

It's another second or two before a click occurs inside of my brain. I sit up in shock. I'm still staring at the plus sign in my hands. Hands that are beginning to shake. I look up at you, my eyes unbelieving. This can't be real, can it? Is it true, daddy? Am I pregnant for you? Do I have part of you growing inside me?

A half sob half cry comes from somewhere. The sound catches me off guard until I realize it came from me. I don't know what to do. I'm so overwhelmed right now, daddy. The only thought I can hear inside my head is, "I'm pregnant."

I look back down at the test, afraid that it's a lie. Afraid I didn't see it correctly. Afraid it changed to negative while I wasn't looking. Another animalistic cry claws its way from my throat at the sight of the plus sign. It's still there. It's real. The test says I'm pregnant.

I look back up into your eyes as I feel a smile finally starting to warm me. And uncontrollable smile. Unadulterated joy, gratitude, love. Daddy! Daddy, I'm pregnant!

We reach for each other at the same time, my arms wrapping around your neck as your arms pull me to you, your lips crushing against mine. I can't get close enough to you. I need to feel you. I need you to hold me. I need you to claim me. I need your hands to grip me, bruise me. I need your teeth to bite me. I need you to consume me, daddy. Take me. Here. Now. Please. Oh, please. I'm yours, daddy. Always yours.

I moan into the kiss as our mouths open to each other. Our hands rake over our bodies and our tongues battle against one another. I can't help it. Feeling you this intensely, feeling your need so strongly makes me cum and I am powerless to stop it. I couldn't hold back even if I wanted to. You always know how to push me over that edge. Over and over and over again. You draw it out from my very soul.

Your hands find my face, holding it as you keep kissing me. We never break away from each other as you stand up, pulling me with you. The test falls from my hands, forgotten as my nails dig into your back, your shoulders. God, I love how strong you are, daddy. I love how you make me feel so weak and feminine.

Our kissing is broken only long enough for you to pull my shirt over my head. It's tossed somewhere, I don't know or care where. All I know is that my breasts are exposed to you. The marks from last night are already showing, the purples and blues rich and vibrant against my pale skin. You grip one breast in your hand as your mouth finds the other, sucking hard.

My hands hold your head to me as I cry out again, my hips gyrating against the emptiness inside me. I want you so much, daddy. Please fill me up. Please take me. Use me. Make me yours.

You shift your weight forward, making me step backwards. Again. Again. Step. Step. Each shift causing me to move until I realize what's happening. You're taking us out of the bathroom. You're moving us to the bedroom. Oh, god, daddy. You're going to fuck me so hard, aren't you? You're going to claim me all over again, aren't you?

It's just like what we talked about. All those dirty fantasies. I'm your pregnant slut. When we go out in public you'll be able to put your hand on my stomach and everyone will know that I'm a naughty slut who took your cum. They'll know you fucked me, daddy. They'll know you filled me up.

The thought makes me cum again. I can feel my wetness dripping down my inner thighs, soaking into my shorts. I can feel the bed against the back of my legs, but the sensation doesn't last long. You push me onto the bed and I scramble backwards trying to make space for you. You growl as you pull my shorts from me, nearly ripping them down my legs before you crawl on top of me. Your mouth finds mine again, biting my bottom lip, tugging it with your teeth.

Your hands hold my waist, your thumbs pressing into my pressure points. The pain and pleasure are blinding. My eyes squeeze shut, my back arches, my head falls back, my legs spread wider. I scream for you, daddy. I cry out from the excruciating ecstasy. I'm close, daddy. So close. Please, daddy. Do it. Please do it.

You do. Oh, god, you do. You thrust into me with one, hard thrust, and I shatter. You're inside me. I'm pregnant and you're inside me, daddy. Daddy, please. Please don't stop. Please fuck me. Please.

I can't stop my screams. It's so much. So much, daddy. The pain, the pleasure. It's everywhere. It's everything. I'm yours, daddy. Only yours.

I don't know if it is one long, continuous, never ending orgasm, or if it's several that blend together, one melting into the other until I can't separate them anymore. All I know is it doesn't end. It keeps going. Each thrust, each tug of my hair, every time your hand grips my throat, holding me prone and vulnerable under you as you drive yourself inside me, over and over. Every action pulls at something deep in my body, something only you have ever touched. Something more than physical. I am forced to respond to you. To cum for you. I'm defenseless against you, and I wouldn't change that for the world.

I don't want it to end, daddy. I don't want anyone else. I only want you. I only want to be yours. Your cum slut. Your naughty whore. Your baby girl. Please, daddy. Please.

I can feel your cock straining inside me. I can hear it in your moaning, your breathing. I can see it in your face as your eyes burn into me. You're close, daddy. You're trying so hard not to cum. But you're close. You can feel how much I want it. You can feel how tight I'm squeezing your cock. How wet I am for you. You can see it in my own eyes, how I'm begging you for it. Please. Please cum inside me.

Your hand grips my hair, roughly pulling my head back, your other hand pressing against my neck one last time as you roar above me, spilling yourself inside me. I can feel each pulsing throb shooting your seed into me. It's so hot, daddy. Your cum is always so hot and thick. Please give it all to me. Every drop. Please fill me up.

It seems to last for eternity. Your orgasm. I hold on to your forearms as our eyes stay locked, my cries matching your thrusts. Over and over. Pulse after pulse. God, yes, daddy. Yes. Please.

Slowly. Gradually. Our motions slow. The intensity ebbs.

"Mine." Hearing that one word from you causes my pussy to quiver.

"Only yours." The words tremble from my lips. I mean them with every fiber of my being.

I'm not sure how much time passes. I don't care. I love feeling you inside me after you cum, my legs wrapped around you, holding you close. Holding you inside.

Eventually you pull out from me. I can feel the wetness dripping, cooling against my skin. I'm sure the sheets are soaked again. Had they even fully dried from the night before?

We shift around on the bed until we are next to each other. I curl against you, cuddling, basking, loving the closeness. We stay like that for a moment before you tilt my chin up so you can kiss me again. Slow. Deep. Possessing. Mmmmm. I love this, daddy. I love the feeling of being owned. I love being yours. It's so right. So perfect.

I'm yours and I'm pregnant.

Tears of happiness roll down my cheeks as we kiss. We've talked about what would happen once I was pregnant. I know we have plans in place and that I'm safe. I'm always safe with you, daddy. I know I'll be ok. This is a new chapter in the novel that is my life, and I'm so glad that it's with you.

"I love you, daddy." I whisper the words against your lips as my hands move up your chest to caress your cheek. "I love you so much."

"I know, baby girl. I love you, too," you say before capturing my lips again.

And that's when I wake up. I can feel the wetness between my thighs from the dream. It never fails... Every time you tell me to dream naughty, I do, and they're always so vivid. I wake up feeling your hands on me as if you have just recently left my bed even though I know you've been at work all night.

It's always so confusing after dreams like this. There's frustration from not having the true release my body craves, the release only you can give me. But there's a satisfaction at knowing you are able to do such things to me simply with a text message.

As much as I want to stay in bed and indulge in this new fantasy I sigh, rolling over to look at my phone. Only 5 minutes before the alarm goes off, and today is a busy day, so no time for slacking... I sigh again and resign myself to my fate.

"Morning daddy." I send a quick message, hoping your shift is slow enough for you to reply to me before I get out of bed to start my morning. 5am should not be an acceptable time for anything. I need to get up, though. I need to sign up for my CNA classes, and eventually, my PTA classes. A shiver runs up my spine at the thought of my new schooling. At the thought of graduating.

Three years... A lot can change in that amount of time. Three years can be eternity. At the same time, it's so short. In three years a part of you may be inside me. For real. Not just a sexy wet dream, but actually in me making my belly swell.

My hand runs over my stomach at the thought, resting there and for just a moment too long as I allow myself to imagine... I see the little girl, again, swinging under an oak tree... Our little girl...

My thoughts decide it's time to bring me back to reality, placing the rose colored fantasy back on the shelf of my mind... There's really only one way to see if it will happen. I have to move forward with my life. I have to keep living and progressing and maybe at some point these dreams and fantasies and naughty stories will turn into reality. I groan at the thought of getting up, though, and bury my face against the pillows.

At 5am I can honestly say nothing is going to get done without a cup of coffee first.