My Fireman

Story Info
A secret you could not and would not tell your best mate.
5.9k words
4.21
30.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
370 Followers

Friday evening and as usual Brad and I were in our local pub, we drank and talked about how we were going to change the world and make our fortunes, we also talked about girls, obviously. Ones we knew and ones we never really knew, but would have loved to have - the usual boy's pub nonsense to pass the time by.

Brad was my best mate; we had grown up together from school days. We both told each other about our triumphs with any girl, and some of the let downs. We had no secrets from each other.

We had been at the pub for a while when a couple of girls walked in. We both noticed them instantly; they were new, we'd never seen them before. One of them was a real stunner, a beauty. Then to spoil it all, while I stood and contemplated going up and offering them a drink, a couple of boys turned up and it was obvious that they were together.

I sat back down in a sulk; my name is Robin, a twenty two year old student, the same as Brad, we both studied chemistry at university.

We were on a two week break; usually we would stay in our dorms, but the university had scheduled in some maintenance and we needed to be out.

Brad's mum offered me to stay with them, they had a spare room and I had used it on one or two occasions. Brad's mum Ingrid, was a nice looking lady; she was forty three years old, slim body for her five foot five height, short shoulder length blond hair. But what stood out on her were her boobs, she was a large woman up there. At thirty four D's they were quite prominent on her frame.

Brad's dad was a fireman, he worked shifts and Ingrid never knew when he would be home. Ingrid always found it difficult to plan events and days out, as he would be on call a lot of the time.

Brad and I got home late that Friday, the house was in darkness and Brad could never hold his drink, as usual he had got a bit tipsy, could hardly stand. I had to help him walk home with his arm thrown around my shoulders.

I had to fish out the keys from his pocket. I walked him upstairs to his room and as we reached the top landing, the light came on, which startled me. Brad's dad was stood there, in the hallway; he only had a pair of boxers on. He was a well-built tall man, strong arms, well defined abs and wide upper body. Looked like a body builder.

He looked at us and said, "So he's drunk again, fuckin' kid, he'll never learn."

He helped me put Brad into bed. I took off Brads shoes and he threw a blanket over Brad and said to me, "He'll be fine there, do you know where you're sleeping?"

And before I could answer, a voice from the open door, "The spare room, I've prepared it already."

It was Ingrid; a silhouette in the doorway, she stood there in a thin knee length nighty with her arms folded under her vast boobs.

She looked at me and said, "Hi Rob." She then stepped away and walked off.

Brad's dad scratched his crotch and he too walked off and said, "You know where that is yea?"

I didn't think he heard me as I said, "Yes Sir."

I walked out and closed the door behind me. I knew where the spare room was. I felt thirsty and I needed a piss, I went to the bathroom first and then before I went to bed I walked down to the kitchen. I had a nice tall glass of water, washed my face, it refreshed me. I stood there for a couple of minutes, finished my drink and I then made my way back up to the spare room.

The spare room was past Brad's parent's room, I had already turned the landing light off when I went downstairs, there were night lights on so was able to see where I walked.

As I walked past Brad's room I opened the door to check on him, he was fast asleep. I walked on and got to Brad's parents room, the door was ajar and I heard noises, they were not voices. The sounds were like squeaks. I shouldn't have, but I stopped and peered through a small gap. I held the handle and pushed it a bit further open to get a better look - the room was in semi darkness.

I saw Ingrid below her husband as he fucked her, they had no sheets over them, and all I could make out were two shadows fucking. It seemed very strange; he was fucking her in a very mechanical way, no real passion in it. I watched for about two minutes, and all he did was go at a slow steady pace. There were no vocal sounds from Ingrid, just the bed springs lightly squeaking under them.

Then I got the shock of my life as a bleeper went off in the room, it was so loud, I thought it had gone off right next to me.

My ears thumped as my heart beat out of my chest, a cold sweat came over my body. I quickly stepped to the spare room and went in.

I didn't turn the light on; I started to take my clothes off. And through the gap in the open door I noticed the light go on in the hallway. I made my way into bed, just my boxers and a thin sheet over me.

Although I could not see, I could hear them as they talked in the hallway, I could not make out every word but got from it that Brad's dad had been called out on an emergency.

I tried to sleep and my thoughts went back into the earlier events of the evening, when we were back in the pub.

I had my cock in my hand and stroked it as I recalled the images of that beauty that was in the pub. Fuck she was a looker. My cock hardened and I threw off the sheet, slipped off my boxers and I kicked them away and went back to stroke my eight inches.

I had my eyes closed; the pictures in my head were better that way. I thought up scenarios in my head as to what I would do to her. I knew she was probably in the middle of being fucked by one of the boys that had turned up, lucky bastard.

I wondered how she was being fucked, missionary, doggy, or some other way. I'd have started by shoving my cock into that lovely mouth... my imagination ran on.

I slipped my hand lower down my shaft and took longer strokes. I continued to wank-off as I wondered what her pussy looked like.

Then the strangest thing, I felt wetness on my cock-head, slippery, and I knew it was more than my pre-cum. As I opened my eyes the first thing I noticed was the light was on in the room. And fuck, as my eyes travelled down, there was Ingrid. Her face hung over my cock. Her eyes looked at me and I had stopped wanking. I covered my cock with my hands.

I froze; I was in shock. I took a hand away from my cock and wanted to get up and reach for the bed sheet, it was too far, it was over the end of the bed, on the floor.

Ingrid had seen the fear in my eyes and the way I wanted to get up. She placed a hand on my chest and pushed me down. She said, "My... my... nice fucking cock you've got here."

I blushed and both my hands instantly went to hide my hard-on. And instead of going limp, my cock hardened, embarrassingly.

Ingrid smiled and said, "Been thinking about someone... someone special."

She laughed cynically and asked, "Was it me?"

Ingrid slapped my hand and said, "Let me get a good look at this. No need to hide such wonderful equipment."

She slapped it again and I moved one of my hands, she looked up towards me then back down and slapped the other hand and said, "This one too."

I slowly slipped it off and she looked up to me again. She lowered her head and stuck out her tongue, she licked the whole length of my cock from balls to cock-head. She kept her eyes fixed on mine the whole time.

When she got to the head, she popped it into her mouth and sucked just on the head. And oh fuck that felt so nice. I closed my eyes and looked up. As she sucked on it, she rose up and my cock was then upright. She took in more and bobbed up and down, she didn't use her hands, just her very wet mouth.

I looked down as she blew me off, two minutes or so and then she looked at me and let go of my cock from the grip of her lips. It flopped down onto my stomach with a wet thud.

She asked, "What is it, around seven... no... must be closer to eight, fabulous."

She brought up her hand and placed two fingers along the shaft, then a third. She looked back at me with an open mouth and said, "Fuckin' hell Rob, cock's close to three fingers wide. You are a thick bastard."

She smiled and I smiled with her, my fear seemed to fade away. She gripped my shaft and said, "New or used."

I still smiled and in a low tone, not wanting to wake Brad up, I said, "I'm not a virgin, sorry if that's what you want to know."

She smiled and said, "I don't mind one way or the other, just curious."

She put it back into her mouth and began to suck me off. She sucked on three inches and stroked me off with a nice warm grip that she moved a couple of inches up and down at the base.

She blew me off for five minutes, she looked up at me occasionally, but most of the time she had her eyes closed and worked away.

Then, almost out of the blue she stopped, her hand stopped at the base and she took my cock out of her mouth. She looked at me with a queried expression and asked, "You do fancy me don't you?"

I was not going to say no, why the hell would I say no? I wondered what she would have done if I had said no, would she have stopped? I doubt it somehow.

I was not going to be stupid, and anyhow, I did fancy her, I had on some occasions thought of her while I wanked and blew my loads.

I smiled and said, "Fancy you! I'd fuck you any day."

She grinned and said, "Good answer, tonight's your night."

My thoughts went to Brad's dad, I asked Ingrid, "What time will he be back?"

She stood up and slipped off her nighty. And holy shit those fantastic big thirty four D's bounced so fucking nicely. She threw it to the end of the bed and said, "He could be gone for an hour or hours, who knows, it was an emergency call out."

She came up onto the bed and straddled over me and said, "You're a very naughty boy, I noticed you were stood at my door before he went. Did you like watching me being fucked? Is that why you were jerking off just now?"

I said nothing; it was the thought of the girl in the pub I jerked to. But I did not want to interrupt her from what she was about to do, I just smiled and nodded.

She grabbed my cock and placed it to her pussy. I felt the heat on my cock-head as it locked into position. And Ingrid said, "Now this one's going to finish off what he didn't."

She lowered herself, and I rose up and we both met with me fully inserted. Fuck it felt great, I went into her in one movement, straight in. I was surprised by her tightness.

I grabbed her hips and said, "Fuckin' hell that's nice."

She grabbed her boobs and squashed them together, she said, "Not surprised, thickest cock I've had in me, since I started fucking twenty nine years ago!"

We started to fuck; I moved my hands from her hips, I replaced her hands with mine. I groped and fondled her big boobs; they felt real nice and soft. I opened my hands up and ran circles with my palms on her stiff nipples.

They were not that big or long, but were very hard, felt like pencil erasers on my palms. I rubbed for a while and then groped her again. But that time I groped one big fat boob with both hands and squashed the flesh. I wondered if I squashed hard enough, would it explode from the nipple!

As we fucked, I wondered if I could be quite rude with her, I asked her, "So how many cocks have you had up in here then?"

She looked down and smiled; she shook her head slowly from side to side and said, "Now you do know that is one question grouped with a woman's age and weight."

I shrugged my shoulders, she felt so nice going up and down on my cock. She said to me, "Okay... tell me how many different pussies this cock's been in and I'll tell you whether my number is higher or lower!"

I thought for a second; although I'd had a few girlfriends, I had only fucked three, but I said, "I've had four girlfriends," thought I'd show off.

She grinned very broadly and said, "Oh Rob, dear boy, I'm afraid my number is much higher."

I wondered in my head was she the one showing off! I thought of asking further, but thought 'What the hell.'

We fucked at a nice pace, and then she shuddered to almost a stop. Her thighs quaked and her face looked amazing, she had an orgasm and said, "Fuckin' hell that shook something deep."

After that she had slowed down to a slower more consistent pace. I continued to maul her boobs and we fucked for another six or seven minutes when I felt I was going to cum, I said, "I'm nearly there."

And to my surprise she jumped off and squeezed my cock at the base, a tight grip, and with her other hand she squeezed the head with a finger and her thumb and said, "Not yet, not yet."

She held on for about twenty seconds, my wanting to cum subsided, she asked, "Okay, you still want to blow?"

I shook my head and she let go of my cock, bent down and kissed my knob, she said, "I'm sure you can get this back up if it did fire off, but I just want you to wait."

She was knelt between my legs; she began to blow me off but was extremely tender. She continued as I reached down and grabbed a boob to fondle.

Then I flew out of my skin, second time that night as I heard Brad's dad at the door, "What the fucks going on here!"

I froze; I did not know where to look or what to do, I wanted to jump up and run out. Ingrid still sucked me off and she turned her head sideways, as cool as a cucumber, she looked at him, she took my cock out and did not seem concerned at all, she just said, "You're back then. That was quick!"

He just said, "False alarm."

False alarm, fucking hell, alarm bells rang in my head, I was sure I was going to be mashed to a pulp.

I could not believe Ingrid just stuck my cock back into her mouth. Her eyes looked at him; he stood there and looked at her.

I then felt his gaze burning into me, his eyes trekked from her head slowly along my body to my eyes. I swiftly turned my head away and looked down to Ingrid, my face was flushed red. And again my heart beat out of my chest, it was worse than when the bleeper went off earlier.

I wondered what the hell was going on, why was Ingrid not afraid of that man. He was well built, and fit, what you would expect of a fireman. From my experiences with the family he was always very well respected by Ingrid and Brad. They listened and usually obeyed him. He seemed to be the one who wore the trousers as it were.

I shook in my skin, from the thought I was going to be killed by him in no uncertain terms.

He stood there rigid, Ingrid continued to suck on my cock and I still quaked inside. It seemed like a lifetime, but must have only been a minute when Ingrid looked towards him and said, "Don't just stand there like a dick, come here and look at what I found."

I had no idea she talked like that to him, I always thought of him as the governing one. He moved to the bed, he still stared into my eyes as he stepped closer and closer.

I got even more worried. Ingrid stopped what she was doing and looked at me and said, "Calm down, you're shaking like a leaf. He'll only do what I tell him to do. The bedroom is my domain."

I wasn't just shaking like a leaf, with the slightest of breezes and I would have blown away. He took his eyes off me and looked down to Ingrid, she licked my cock and held it in the palm of her hands - my cock lay across her open palms.

She looked at him and said, "Lick it!"

He lowered his head, looked across to me, then back down and spat on my cock. I was frightened, I shook even more, and I tried to crawl up the bed. All Ingrid said was, "You bastard, take off your clothes, all of them you wanker. You'll pay for that!"

He took a step back and began to strip; while he did that, Ingrid spread the spit along my cock and massaged it in. She looked up to me and said, "Don't worry, he won't do that again, unless I want him too, I assure you of that."

He was naked, he stood there, tall, built like a... a fireman. Ingrid said, "Come here."

He stepped closer and was in reach of Ingrid, she looked at his flaccid dick and said, "Hold it in your hand."

He took hold of his dick and looked at Ingrid; she said, "Open your hand."

He opened it and his dick lay in across his open palm. Ingrid said, "Take it to Rob, show him what a pathetic dick looks like."

He took a couple of steps in my direction and held his dick in front of my face. I was not sure what I should do, my mind was still in a state of terror and my face was blank. I looked across to Ingrid, she said, "Spit on that pitiful little dick!"

I did not want to but I felt pressured, I looked back down to his dick and spat on it. He then as if he knew what to do, stepped back to Ingrid.

Ingrid looked at me and then back at his dick; she slapped his dick real hard and said, "If you do anything again without being asked, I won't just slap it, I'll bite it off, got it!"

It must have stung, I felt so guilty, it must have hurt I was sure; but he did not even flinch from her slap, he nodded to her and let go of his dick. His dick although flaccid, it did look on the small side; unquestionably next to mine his dick was small.

Ingrid stroked my cock and said to him, "Bring it here, cunt head."

He stepped closer and Ingrid grabbed it with her mouth and began to suck him off. After a minute or so I could see he was getting hard. He stood still, no movement of his hands, which were by his sides, no movement of his body and no movement of his hips. He stood as still as a statue.

After another couple of minutes she spat him out and said to him, "You want to stick that thing in my cunt again toss-pot!"

He said nothing he stood there, still. Ingrid moved herself so that she was between my legs, and could blow me off. She knelt and stuck her arse up and said to him, "Get round the back then you fuckin' idiot."

As he was stood there and Ingrid positioned herself, I saw his dick; it was not that thick, by Ingrid's measurements close to two fingers wide if he were lucky, and no longer than five inches in length. It did look weird on his masculine body.

He moved round to behind Ingrid; Ingrid started to blow me off, he again just stood there, did not attempt to enter and fuck her. I thought he waited for Ingrid's command.

Ingrid blew me off for another two minutes, she sucked and stroked me wonderfully; it felt so good.

She took my cock out, turned her head very slightly towards her shoulder and said, "Come on then, get that insignificant little prick in me then."

She turned her head back and blew me; he grabbed his dick and pushed it into Ingrid's pussy. He did not touch her; he kept his hands to his sides. He did not even move his hips; it was Ingrid that moved herself on and off his dick.

It had been around thirty seconds, and Ingrid turned round to him again and said, "Is it in? Have you gone soft again?"

He hadn't, I thought Ingrid just made fun of him. She looked up to me, she winked and said, "You ready to cum yet?"

I said, "I'd like to fuck you first."

She smiled and said, "That can be arranged."

She put my cock back into her mouth and began to blow me harder; she pushed her arse back and forth on his dick faster. I moved my hips slightly, but he never moved, he stood still, very still.

She briefly took my cock out and said, "I'm impressed that you haven't cum yet."

Another five minutes passed before Ingrid turned her head round to him and said, "Cunt face, take that pencil out and watch a cock at work."

He withdrew by stepping back and made his way back to the side of the bed. Ingrid came over and straddled over me again. She looked at him and said, "Now hold that cock up so it can fuck your wife."

He came closer and took hold of my cock; he pointed it up and just before Ingrid sat on it she looked at him and said to him, "Now penis brain, you can spit on it."

He bent down and spat on my cock. He stood back up and Ingrid sat right down, fully down, she took my cock deep into her; fuck, that felt so fucking nice. I'd fucked younger women, but Ingrid's pussy was such a nice snug fit, it was incredible.

Bob_6
Bob_6
370 Followers
12