My First 3some

Story Info
I was tricked but it was a awesome treat.
1.8k words
4.32
99.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Turned into Four.

My first husband Mike and I married young. I started dating him in high school, he had joined the army and after we got married, we moved to Ft Riley, Kansas. 1000 miles from home and away from parents, we did what any other person would do, we partied. My husband made friends easy and after about a month we started having a lot of parties at our trailer. It was out of the city limits and the park was pretty secluded itself so we could get pretty wild without neighbors being nosy or calling the police.

Mike was the first guy I had sex with, besides some kinky things he seemed like a regular guy. The first thing he did that worried me a little was when one night at a party he had me take off my shirt and bra for body shots, I was drunk and went with it. He started insisting on it all the time. Soon he had me stripping down to some panties he would pick out that were pretty much strings. Finally, he was having me get completely nude and doing solo touching shows.

I was very young, totally in love with him and loyal. I resisted everything else but eventually gave in because he would get upset if I didn't do something he wanted. We talked about sex and our likes and dislikes, he had kinky interests and I didn't really have any particular fantasies. It would bother him and he would ask if I wanted to do this or that and I really didn't think about any of those things. Finally one day we were talking and he came out and just said it, he told me he wanted to do a threesome with him and one of the guys. I was shocked; I told him no right away and told him that I would never cheat on him.

He insisted that it wasn't cheating and that I would love it and he wanted me to try it. I was completely against it and told him that I would never do it. After almost a year, he was getting more and more upset that I would refuse. I never thought that my husband would really want me to do something like that, but I finally gave in. I told him, that if it was something he really wanted then I would try it only one time, but don't get upset when I do it.

We couldn't come to a decision between two of his friends, John and Yager. He decided to start inviting them over for dinner so I could get more comfortable with them so I could make a decision easier. I couldn't decide and one night he invited them both over to drink and have a small party. They got off early and came over to the house, brought pizza, movies, and a LOT of alcohol.

We started drinking and playing cards about 7. We were playing asshole and I lost almost every round. By 930 I was really drunk and we started playing strip poker. I won so many hands they were all in their boxers and I hadn't even lost my shoes. My luck ended with quarters and I lost every game, but for them to get me back I had to alternate between shots and clothes. I had been naked in front of these guys plenty of times and I always got naked when I got drunk so it wasn't a big deal. We were all down to our underwear and we started playing truth or dare, but it was mostly just dare.

My husband Mike dared me to put on a blindfold and wear it for 15 minutes or I would have to let him have anal sex in front of everyone. Obviously, I put on the mask and we kept laughing and joking and having a good time. Then I felt a hand on my breast caressing it and pinching my nipple. The first thing I thought was that they aren't tricking me to taking off the blindfold. Then I felt a hand running up my leg, I squeezed Mikes hand and whispered that I wasn't sure about this. He whispered in my ear that I needed to relax and or I could just take off the mask. Then he pulled me over so that now I was laying down on the floor. I felt mikes hand run up my leg and then over my crotch. He pushed his finger on my clit over my panties and rubbed it a little harder. I let out a little moan, and when I did he pushed my panties to the side and rubbed my clit again. Then I felt one hand on my breast and then another on the other breasts. They pinched my nipples at the same time and a finger pushed inside me. I moaned a little louder and arched my back. I don't remember getting my panties off but the next thing I know Mike moved from behind my head.

They pushed my legs open and then I felt fingers on my pussy rubbing my lips and clit and then pushing inside me. Good and horny, now I was ready for the threesome, but I didn't know what Mike was going to do to pick which guy it would be. I figured he might have the guys leave the room and then I heard the bedroom door open and then close.

I was laying in the middle of the floor naked with my legs spread wide. I felt someone move between them and pushed my legs a little more. I thought it might be Mike to start, but I wasn't sure. I felt the tip touch my swollen clit I could feel myself get wetter. It rubbed over my clit and up and down my wet lips, Mike had done this before. I relaxed my legs more and then the tip started pushing in. It was fine at first but then I soon realized it wasn't Mike as it stretched me open. I felt the rim of the head finally push in and I felt my first orgasm coming.

My legs started to shake and my pussy started quivering I could feel my cum oozing out and down to my ass. It's definitely not Mike but I was starting to cum. I heard Mike lean in and say relax then I felt a cock near my mouth I opened and started licking and sucking it, but I couldn't stop thinking about the big cock starting to fuck my pussy faster and harder. I came 2 more times and then I heard Yager say he was going to cum.

Yager pulled out and then pulled me up to his cock to start sucking it. Holding my mouth open I got the tip in my mouth and started trying to suck on it. yager pulled me over, I was on all fours leaning over and sucking down on Yager's thick cock he grabbed my at the back of my head and held me as I felt another cock push in behind me. I was starting to orgasm again and felt Yager's cock throb in my mouth. Holding my head down he was pumping my mouth on his cock, when he shot a huge load in my mouth. I took every drop and licked the shaft and balls while getting fucked. At that moment I heard Mike tell me how fucking hot it was, but I heard it from the couch a few feet away.

Freaking out, I pulled the mask off and saw Mike watching from the couch, smiling. John never stopped pumping and I started orgasming again. It was too late to be mad, so I told John to lay down and I stood over him and squatted down guiding his cock in my pussy. I bounced on him and fucked him for a minute Mike had gotten up and walked over for me to suck his cock which I did. He moved behind me and pushed me over on John who had been rubbing and groping my breasts and nipples start sucking them. Mike told John that he was going in with him, so John grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them open and Mike put his cock to my pussy with John still in and pushed.

We had done this before with one of my toys but it was much easier this time, I'm guessing because of Yager. Laying over John breathing hard, they started pumping in my pussy. Mike was rubbing his thumb over my asshole and then slid it in. I suddenly remembered that I took the mask off before the time. I told Mike to wait but he just told me that I lost the bet unless I don't want to pay up.

Orgasming again, with 2 cocks pumping my pussy I looked back at him and told him to fuck my ass now. He pulled out pushed 2 soaking fingers in my ass and then pushed his cock into my ass. With John in my pussy, as soon as I felt Mike's cockhead in my ass I felt my feet go numb and then I got really hot as a big orgasm came crashing over me I was moaning and talking dirty but I started yelling and telling them to fuck me harder and harder.

Mike and John started pumping back and forth and all of a sudden I couldn't hold myself up as I felt another orgasm come over me and then I gushed a lot of cum out. I thought I had peed but the guys were yelling and carrying on about how much cum there was. They kept pumping as I tried catching my breath and then John whispered in my ear saying he wanted to cum on my face. Mike pulled out and I just fell over off John, they both kneeled over me holding their cocks at my mouth while I licked and sucked each one. John started stroking his cock and then shot across my mouth and then Mike went right after shooting over my chin and nose. I wiped the cum off my face with my hand and licked it.

Realizing I had to get up to go the bathroom I found out that my legs weren't working, they were shaking so bad Mike had to help me get to the bathroom, then he walked me to the bed and I just fell over sleeping before I was in the bed. I woke up the next morning and realized that I didn't even wash my face off. That was a good night, but it had started something in me that hasn't stopped since.