My First Acupuncturist Visit

Story Info
A man receives unorthodox treatments for lower back pain.
2.9k words
4.36
41.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HugeFan
HugeFan
10 Followers

Recently I had been experiencing some back problems that didn't seem to be fixed with physical therapy. I knew turning fifty would bring on additional health issues but it was still quite irritating as I was in good shape and worked out regularly. A friend recommended trying acupuncture. I hadn't considered that as a solution yet so I thought I'd give it a try. Not knowing who to choose I blindly picked an office in the town next to mine. I placed a call and a woman answered the phone. "Healing Systems, may I help you?"

"I'm having some back pain and would like to make an appointment."

"Hold one minute, please. I need to check and see if the owner is accepting new patients."

I must have found a good practice, I thought, if they're so full up.

"Hello? She is not available to treat you. I can give you several other offices in the area."

"Please" I said. "I really need some assistance here. Can you double check?"

I don't know why I asked as I assumed they were all very similar in services and treatments but I felt compelled to now want to be treated here, and only here.

"Hello? Yes, she can fit you in but it has to be today. Can you come at 6 pm? You'll need to fill out our paperwork online and bring it with you. For the 2nd half of paperwork you'll need to use this code: 4468. You're her last appointment for the day so please be punctual."

I thanked her profusely and hung up, promising to be on time. I cancelled dinner plans and went online to fill in the paperwork. It was a standard form detailing name, date of birth, medical insurance and past medical history. After going thru the form I saw a small box in the right hand corner that said "Detailed History" and asked for a code. I entered it and it took me to a new page. On it were several basic drawings of the human figure. It asked for me to mark areas of pain. After checking detailed areas of my back discomfort it dropped to a second set of questions.

"What the..." I thought to myself. This was definitely out of the ordinary but I thought perhaps it maybe had to do with different pain points etc?

"Are you married?" No. "Are you in a relationship?" No. "Are you heterosexual?" Yes. "Are you homosexual?" No. "Have you ever had a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex?" No. "How often do you have sex per week?" 0, currently. "Do you have multiple partners?" No. "Do you masturbate?" Yes. "How often do you masturbate?" 3-5 times per week. I went through and continued to answer the questions.

"Describe how you masturbate. How many sexual partners have you had in your lifetime? Do you enjoy oral sex? Do you like to give oral sex? Have you had anal sex? Have you received anal sex? Have you ever done any of the following: Light bondage. Heavy bondage. Role play. Forced sexual role play. Rape fantasies. Ass play. Sadism..." And on and on. In walking through the questions I found myself becoming aroused thinking back on some of my past erotic experiences, desires, and felt the stirrings of a hard on. I finished them up, printed all the pages and waited until it was close to six.

I approached the small elegant office with "Acupuncturist" on the awning. It was housed in an older two story building along the main street. I opened the door and ascended a steep flight of stairs to the office on the second floor. I was greeted by an open office space where a beautiful blonde woman, who appeared to be in her thirties, was working at her computer. She turned, smiled at me and came over extending her hand. "Hello I'm Elizabeth. You must be Dave?" She smiled brightly with a look of curiosity. I nodded and she asked me to take a seat while she wrapped up one thing. When she was finished she gestured for me to follow her. I walked with her down the hallway appreciating her slim figure in her shapely dress and blonde hair that cascaded about her shoulders.

She let me into the treatment room where a bed was centered. "I'll be right back, I just want to lock the door downstairs" she said. I stood there nervously until she returned. The room was quite spare with a freestanding bed that had a head rest and was motorized to rise and fall. She came in and asked me to take a seat while she reviewed my paperwork. I handed it over to her and sat across from her. It was then I realized that she was reviewing all of my paperwork and started to blush a little as she turned page after page.

She asked me some more detail about my back and pain. She explained that her techniques were sometimes a little unorthodox but that it was important to her that her patients realize results and relief. She stated that there would be a series of meetings, or treatments over the course of several weeks. Some would involve acupuncture and others would not. Today's would not but would just comprise of an initial assessment.

"So", she said, "Let's start by getting you prepared. Please remove your shoes, socks, shirt and pants." I blinked a little dumbfounded as she continued to stay seated with a wry smile on her face. Realizing she was not going to leave while I did so, I stood and began to undress in front of her. Being a little bashful I turned away but I could feel her eyes on me as I undid the buttons of my shirt, and pulled it off followed by my belt of my pants. They slipped thru my hands and crashed to the floor at my feet. "Pick them up and put them on the chair" I heard her say from behind me. I bent over in just my underwear and placed my pants with the rest of my clothes.

"Please stand in the center of the room." I walked over and stood in the middle for what seemed like ages. While I stood there I heard her riffling through my pages, making notes. Then I heard her stand and approach me from behind. "I'm going to do a physical exam now" she said.

Her hand touched my back and I jumped. "It's ok" she laughed, "I won't bite." I smiled in spite of myself and relaxed a bit. Slowly I felt the pads of her fingers pressing into different parts of my back, my neck my legs. She asked me to place my hands on my head as she moved to pressing my sides, my hips. Her hands were soft and warm and I realized that it had been several months since I had experienced the touch of a woman. "Please turn around" I pivoted around and faced her. She was quite close to me and I could feel the warmth of her body. She slowly ran her fingers down my chest, touching my nipples and rib cage. I began to feel my cock turn within my shorts and soon could feel it rising. I blushed and willed her not to look down as I felt it grow despite my frantic brain's attempt to think of something, anything, to make it subside.

She dropped down to feel my legs, her face just inches from my cock. I looked down and could see that her blouse was unbuttoned, possibly one more button than it should be. I could see the fullness of her breasts cupped within her black bra. As she leaned forward her areola came into view and the base of her nipple. I could tell it was hard and jutting into the fabric of the bra. "Not helping!" I thought to myself.

She stood back up and walked around me once, appraising me. When she was behind me again she said 'Ok, please go ahead and remove your underwear. You can hand them to me." I stood breathing for what seemed a full minute then brought my hands down to my waist and slid them over my hips. I took them off slowly and handed them to her while still facing away; I didn't want her to see that now my cock was at full attention.

She asked me to spread my legs further apart and I felt her hands on me again, touching the inside of my thighs and my ass. "Please, now, bend over and place your hands on the bed"

"Jesus" I thought "What the fuck?" "Um, are you sure this is necessary" I asked out loud. "Of course it is." she replied. "I was under the impression you were here to get help for your back. By seeing your entire back in motion I can determine the best points to treat. If you'd rather not..." she trailed off, waiting.

I stretched forward and placed my hands on the bed. I felt her again run her fingers along my spine and trail down to my tailbone. She pressed against me at that spot, holding it, then running her hand farther down until she reached my ass. I squeezed my eyes shut as she lingered on my asshole and my cock strained. Slowly she reached her hand under and cupped my balls in her hand. She was right next to me and I could feel her breath on me. Agonizingly she slowly moved her hand from my balls to the base of my cock, pumping it as she moved to the head. I gasped as she reach the head of my cock, pumped it a few times then pressed the palm of her hand against it pinning it to my stomach. I was panting as she removed her hand. "Ok, please get on the bed, lying on your back."

I clambered up and lay there naked and exposed and with my cock now both tumescent and leaking pre come. She placed my hands at my sides and wrapped a band of Velcro around my wrists pinning them to the bed. "As I said, this first visit is just an assessment. Once we finish the preliminary examination we can determine the course, method and length of treatment for you." As she talked she bent my legs slightly outward and then bound my ankles in a similar fashion. Once I was completely immobile she looked over me, a satisfied smile on her face while she pulled a glove onto her left hand.

I felt her right hand lightly begin to touch my cock and my head rolled from side to side in excruciating pleasure. She just used one finger to rotate it along the tip of my head, rubbing the pre come into my skin while using her other hand to pump the base, pushing more out. "You have a lot of fluid built up here. In order to successfully treat you we'll need to relieve that." Her eyes met mine with a serious look as she continued her ministrations. "Don't you agree?" I nodded numbly as she lowered her face to my cock.

Through the bottom of my eyes I could just see her tongue reach out and slowly lick the tip of my cock. I groaned while her mouth engulfed my entire head and her left gloved hand began to creep down below my balls, touching my perineum and reaching my ass. I could feel the rubber glove then begin to probe my ass while her tongue roughly rolled back and forth on the underside of my cock. I relaxed and in slipped her finger, probing for my prostate. My mind was swimming with emotion and overwhelmed with sensation as her hand and mouth worked my cock and her finger pumped in and out of my ass touching my prostate. I was getting closer and she could feel it when suddenly she pressed and stayed against my prostate while sucking harder on my cock. I let go and a long rope of cum splashed into her mouth, causing her to take my entire cock into her mouth and let the second jet drop right into the back of her throat. Again and again I exploded in her mouth while her finger eased out of my ass and I slowly subsided. I was panting and covered in sweat. "There" she said, "that will allow us to continue."

She left the room and I was left there alone for a several minutes before she returned. When she did she came back wearing only her bra and a garter belt attached to her thigh high stockings. My eyes about bugged out of my head as she busily went about the room. "The next step in your treatment is for you to use your mouth for something other than talking." She stood above me and looked down as she spoke. I heard a motor running and the bed began to descend. As it did her breasts, her smooth stomach and shaved pussy came into view.

Slowly I dropped until I was looking straight into her cunt. She moved forward and her pussy rolled across my forehead. "Is this something you can do? Are you able to do this? I can't continue to treat you if you're not at this point." I nodded yes and she bent over the bed, dropping her pussy onto my face, my lips. I slid my tongue into her and could taste her sweet nectar already flowing out of her. I licked at her lips and ran my tough along her entire slit, taking her lips into my mouth. I kissed back farther and felt her move forward across me. I ran my tongue along to the crack of her ass and circled her bud, gently probing while her body undulated above me. She moved back and I moved my lips, my tongue along to her clit. It was hard, pushing out, and I brought it to my mouth sucking it in and rolling my tongue along it. She grunted and pushed hard against me. I felt her hands on my thighs and her short nails dig in as I sucked harder and harder on her clit. I could tell she was close and licked quickly, willing her, wanting her to come on my face. Her nails pushed into my skin and she cried out rolling, pushing and bucking on my face while she came.

She lay across me like that and I could feel her panting breath on my cock. Slowly her tongue reached out and flicked the head, tasting the come still there. Sucking me into her mouth I began to feel my cock rise and harden. As she sucked harder her body moved above me, and as she rose up and down I licked her wet cunt. She put her knees on either side of my body and started to move across my chest, my stomach. Her tight little ass framed in her garter belt came into view as she slid along.

Her hands took hold of my once-more solid cock and she dropped down on me impaling herself. Facing away she slowly started to rise and fall on me. Moving. Shifting. Touching. I felt her hands rubbing my cock when it came out of her, soaked with her juices. I could feel her hand touching and rubbing her clit faster and faster. I was shocked not only at how quickly I had recovered but that I was close, yet again to coming. She bent over, one hand reaching out in front of her, and started to rock back and forth on my cock, her other hand touched me, touched herself, pushed back against me. Her ass moved back and forth, closer to me, and my hands strained against their bindings to reach out and grab it. Panting she pushed harder and harder while I rose and pushed as much as I could. She bent and pushed hard against me, coming on my cock. She reached back and gripped my balls, pulling on them. That sent me over the edge and I cried out as I came once more.

She rose off me and kneeled next to the bed, looking at me, once more serious and all business. "We've made some good progress today. I will set up several appointments for you over the next several weeks to continue to work on your issues. I think you'll find that even today you will have some relief and your back won't be on your mind so much," she said, her eyes twinkling. She then leaned over and slowly licked my cock clean. She undid the straps and stepped out of the room while I lay there slack jawed and in shock. When I recovered I dressed quickly, hoping to see if I could perhaps buy her a drink and learn more about her. The office stood empty and a small post it note simply said "Let yourself out. You will receive an appointment e-mail shortly."

I fingered the note, brought it to my lips and nose and inhaled her scent on it. Slowly I made my way down the stairs, pulling my phone out, checking for messages. Something I would do constantly as I waited to hear from her again.

HugeFan
HugeFan
10 Followers