My First Affair with a Mature Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,122 Followers

"God, my clit's going to explode. I can't stand it!! Oh God, keep fuckin' me!!"

I kept fucking her, fucking her hard doggy style. Almost ready to explode, I grabbed her head, then her breasts. I held on to her breasts as I unloaded my cum deep inside her cunt. At the same time she cried out in pleasure as she climaxed; climaxed hard. Exhausted, we both dropped down to the blanket. She pulled me to her and we spoon cuddled on our sides and rested for several minutes with her ass pressed hard against my crotch and my hands massaging her breasts...

We rested for quite awhile and then she sucked me off again, and then with her tongue, cleaned my cock and balls still coated with the remaining juices from our fucking....What a trooper!!

Our 90 minute rest stop was the best ever. We heard cars beginning to arrive in the park so we decided we needed to go. After we quickly dressed, I volunteered to do the driving for the remaining two hours that it would take us to get to my home. While I drove I managed to finger fuck her cunt while she was spread out on the front seat with her head in my lap sucking my cock. I didn't have much cum left, but what I had she sucked and swallowed it gladly. We stayed in that position for the remaining drive to my home... her sucking me while I continued to finger fuck her. It was getting dark when we got there, so before I pulled into the driveway we somehow had enough energy for a final fuck with her sitting in my lap.

After that day we saw each other maybe 15 or 20 times over the next couple of years. On several occasions she would drive up to my college, get a motel room, and we would fuck and suck the entire weekend. If we ran into any of my college friends I would introduce her as my aunt. Each encounter was a new experience as we tried every sex act and sex position possible. We even used an illustrated copy of the Kama Sutra to enhance our lovemaking. One time she hired a young female escort, who reminded Sandy of her daughter, to join us for a weekend, which was a wild experience for all three of us.

Due to our age differences, we both knew a long-term relationship and marriage was out of the question. Sadly, we lost contact with each other when I moved to the West Coast after college. Out of the blue, I ran into her several years later at a conference in Los Angeles that both of us just happened to be attending. She was in her early 50s at that time, and I in my 30s. She was remarried and was still very, very attractive. Actually she looked fantastic with that same sexy face and body. Since we were both alone, we agreed to have dinner together that evening and chat about old times. During dinner, in a quiet, dimly lighted café, we started chatting about the great sex that we used to have.

We both felt the old urges building. We started touching each other under the table, I saw that sexual hunger in her eyes, and we quickly ended dinner and adjourned to my hotel room. We fucked and sucked all night long. In fact, we missed the remaining two days of the conference because we stayed in my room fucking and sucking...just like old times

We happened to live a few hundred miles from each other, so after the L.A. conference encounter we would get together every few months or so for a wild weekend together. We both thought of various excuses, for our weekends away, to tell our spouses. Surprisingly, our spouses never had a clue.

I'm 49 now and our last time together was 10 years ago....maybe I'll get lucky and run into her again. I'm sure that she will still be as sexy and fuckable as always.

Jena121
Jena121
1,122 Followers
12