My First (& Only) Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Their passion climaxes.
859 words
4.35
40.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We remained seating on the ledge of the tub locked in each others arms. We were both drained from the intensity of our mutual orgasms, and remained speechless. Slowly her Vagina relaxed its grip on my Cock, which now lay limp between her legs.

"My God" Julie said. "I've never come like that before." I felt the same, and kissed her. "Would you like to try again?" she asked shyly. To my amazement, and pleasure my Cock began to swell and harden as if on command. We helped each other to get out of the tub. As I pulled her up her face stopped at my midline. She stopped there and raised her smiling face to me. She leaned forward and touched the tip of my Cock with her tongue and began to gently toy with it. Then she took the crown into her warm lips and did the same. She gently sucked and kissed it, at the same time fondling my scrotum gently. it. This of course accelerated my erection which by now was as large as before. She kissed, fondled, and nibbled at my scrotum while rubbing my Cock against her hair. Then she slowly licked my Cock from its base to its tip as if she were smoothing out a leaking ice cream cone. Julie took my Cock almost completely into her mouth and there used her tongue to caress and tease it. This off course was an exquisite torture, and within seconds I was almost ready to come.

She must have sensed this because to my distress she released my Cock from its heavenly torture. She took my hand and led me to the couch over which she laid the towels. There she laid on her side facing me. "Come to me my darling" she said and reached out her arms to me.

I lay beside her trying to make every inch of my body conform to hers, and to touch every inch of my skin to hers. She raised her thigh which allowed me to position my Cock was between her long thighs. These were still rosy and warm from the tub. A faint, tangy odor of recent sex came from her, and this excited me even more. Julie lay in my arms as I caressed and fondled her firm breasts and hard nipples with one hand, and with the other stroked her thighs and Pelvis. Slowly and gently my fingers made their way to her Vaginal lips. These were now swollen, warm to the touch and very slippery both from her own secretions and from my own which had leaked.

I kissed her neck and back, and she returned my kisses avidly as if she could not get enough of them. Even our tongues made love, one to the other. By this time my Cock had found its way back to where it belonged and slipped easily into Julie's Vagina. There again magic happened. Every movement, in and out, to and fro that I made was reciprocated by Julie. We moved together rhythmically in the oldest dance known to humanity. In spite of the intensity of our lovemaking our pleasure lasted much longer. My fingers toyed with her small, but very definite Bud, and every caress evoked a sigh, sometimes a cry of joy and a plea not to stop Whenever I felt on the verge of coming I withdrew my Cock a little and laid still. But this couldn't last for ever and soon we both found ourselves helplessly racing to our orgasm. Waves of pleasure inundated both of us. I felt my Cock once again clasped by her Vaginal muscles, and once again we came together. Again we both cried out.

"I can't move," Julie said over and over again as we both were inundated by waves of pleasure. Julie told me that she felt the jet of my come hit her cervix. Rather sheepishly she also said that she was relieved that she still was on the pill, otherwise she was certain that we would have conceived a child. I thought about my previous sexual encounters, and none had remotely approached the intensity of what I just experienced. Now quiet and at peace we lay wrapped in each others arms, my Cock was still hard and in place. After a short rest we got up from the couch and dried each other off. To my astonishment my Cock raised its head once again, but time was short and we each had to get home.

I promised to call Julie the next day and we left. I arrived home where my kids were anxiously waiting for me to help with their homework. My wife greeted me and asked "How was the Lunch?" Earlier I had brought the box home to show her, and I had told her about Mrs. Smith. My wife was very amused with the story and laughingly suggested that I had designs on my patient. I quickly disabused her on that account when she found out how old Mrs. Smith was. I did not however, tell her about, Julie. She would remain my secret.

To be continued...