My First and Only Affair Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark shaves, then eats my shaved pussy.
7.9k words
77.9k
19
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

OK I hope you all like this chapter. I know Mr. Ass w/o a name will most likely bitch like the baby he is but so be it. Those who enjoy my stories I thank you for all the good and constructive advise you have given me. To Mr. Ass w/o a name, fuck off.

Enjoy:

That night I tossed and turned and kept thinking about mark and what we had done and what he wanted to do. I realized for the first time I mean I knew now that I truly wanted this to happen. I stopped kidding myself and knew I was going to let Mark shaved my vagina completely clean of any and all hair. Then I was going to give myself to him completely. I knew I would let him eat my pussy and give me the best oral sex. That was for sure I mean I didn't even think about that for more than two seconds.

But I realized that the more I kept thinking of his mouth on my pussy and that snake of a tongue which drove me wild today with such wonderful pleasure that I began to think I might actually ask him to finish me off and fuck me. I shook with sexual excitement as I remembered how I held his cock and jerked him off today in his car.

Mark didn't have one of those porno cocks I had seen in photos and videos on the Internet. Yes, I was looking at porn on the Internet, I mean who hasn't, right? But as I was thinking about it I remembered how I held it in my hand. Mark had a nice cock; I estimated it was maybe 6 or at most 7 inches long and a little thicker than my husband's cock. I mean I could get my hand around it but my fingers just touched. With Bobby's cock there was no problem with my fingers touching. So I knew Mark's cock was thicker and somewhat longer. But then Bob wasn't super small in the cock department.

Bobby was a good fuck and the only problem was he shot off to quickly and never satisfy me. Now he wouldn't do what I was asking him to do and I knew I didn't want to go the rest of my married life without feeling an orgasm from a cock. So the more I was thinking about it the more I was talking myself into maybe letting Mark fuck me to see if he could get me to orgasm.

I decided that I would make that decision based on the oral sex Mark gave me tomorrow; well actually it was 2AM that day now and still I hadn't slept.

I was drifting in and out of sleep. The more I remembered how Mark licked and sucked my pussy the more I wanted him to be here and do it right now. I guess I finally fell asleep around 3AM.

I was dreaming and then I woke up again it went on and on until it was morning the alarm was going off and I pressed the snooze alarm. Finally I felt myself rolling out of bed and went down stairs to wake my husband who I remembered was asleep on the sofa only to find he was about to leave for work much earlier.

He said: "I didn't want to wake you but I have to go in early today and tomorrow and all next week. So I'll be leaving at 7AM for a few days. He came up to me and kissed me goodbye. I responded and wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. He said: "I have been thinking a lot about what you told me the other night Bonnie and I'm very sorry about not giving you what you want. I mean you're so right you do give me whatever I ask for and I promise you I will keep trying. But I'm not sure I will ever be able to do that you want."

I asked him why and he said: "It just seems so nasty to me. I mean you go to the bathroom down there. I mean I know you're clean but it's my dumb ass brain that is holding me back. Maybe we can rent a tape and have it show me how to do it. Something to help me because I know how much you want this."

I told him: "No Bobby I need this. If you can't see that and want to do it then we have nothing left to discuss. Look now isn't the time to talk about it you have to get to work. But just think about this. If you want me to suck your cock and you pee down there, I don't care I suck your cock. If you wanted me to suck it until you came in my mouth I would do that for you. Hell Bob if you wanted me to drink it all and drain all of your cum from your balls I would do it gladly knowing I was making my husband happy. I would do anything you wanted Bobby, anything. I can't understand why you don't feel the same way. I mean you know I'm not satisfied when we fuck. Yes, Bob I said fuck! You know you don't or haven't satisfied me like that for a very, very long time if ever."

He told me I was right and he would try again tonight. He kissed me goodbye and left. I ran up stairs and showered and put perfume on and a robe nothing else, then I waited. Around 7:30AM I saw Mark pulled up in the driveway. He came to the door and I opened it as I stood behind it with my robe on.

He said: "I didn't see his car and I figured it was safe. Is he gone?"

I told him yes and he immediately moved towards me shutting the door. I locked it with the dead blot. He came towards me and took me in his arms. I melted in his body kissing him hard and sucking his tongue. Mark's hands were all over me as he moved them inside my robe. It was undone and he held my breast and lowered his face and sucked on one of the nipples sticking out like an eraser on a pencil.

I felt his hands run around my body and down over my ass cheeks. He cupped each one and pulled me tighter into his body. I felt his sex coming alive. His cock was so hard already and growing fast. I moaned in his mouth when he picked me up and carried me to the upstairs bathroom.

We stood in the bedroom and Mark was all over my body. I didn't even wait for him to undress I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck my legs around his body as I lifted up off the floor. As we stood there I reached for his cock. Somehow Mark had dropped his slacks and his hard cock was sticking straight out of his underwear at me.

I smiled at him as I took his cock in my hand and lifted up a little as I guided it to my wet burning to be fucked cunt hole. I whispered: "I can't wait any longer I need you to fuck me. Fuck me Mark. Fuck me now mark I'm asking to be fuck right now."

I pushed hard and we both felt his cock head moving into me. My pussy was like it was on fire. "Oh Mark fuck me now baby" I moaned the words as his cock went deeper into my cunt hole.

He was rock hard and throbbing. He wanted this as badly as I did. I cried out as it went deeper and deeper. Oh yes. Oh God yes! Fuck me Mark", I hard my voice screaming, "Fuck me hard and fuck me now!"

His cock was buried deep inside me and it went in and out as I humped my pussy on it shamelessly like a dog bitch in heat. We were fucking standing up and it felt unbelievable. I began to cum! I was cumming from Mark's cock, a cock orgasm. Yes that's what I want, a cock orgasm! Faster and faster, harder and harder we fucked and higher and higher I went. It was so damn good, a cock orgasm, and my first one.

Mark cried out that he was cumming too! I felt him begin to shot his seed into me. It felt warm and wet and smoothing as it covered his shaft and the walls of my pussy. He rammed into me lifting me up higher as his cock penetrated me as deep as he could get it, deeper than I had ever been fucked before by Bob. When I reached my orgasm peak, I woke up in a panic and shaking with lust. Then I realized it was a dream a beautiful wonderful orgasm wet dream and the day was yet to come.

My thighs and pelvis and of course my vagina was soaking wet when I woke suddenly. I had a wet dream and had cum all over myself. It was wonderful but messy. And it felt so damn real. I was super stimulated as I got out of bed, and put on a robe. I went down stairs for real this time and woke my husband up off the sofa where he crashed drunk the night before.

I told him he had to hurry or he would be late for work plus I wanted him out of the house before Mark came early this morning. Bobby showered quickly and then it was my turn. I showered and shaved my legs and perfumed myself. I slipped on a robe. Even with a bad hangover Bob got into his car and was gone at his usual time.

It was no more than a few minutes before I heard Mark's car pull up into the drive way and I watched him open the door to his car and look directly at me. I opened the front door wider and waved him in as I stood behind the front door showing just my face.

He came in closed the door and took me in his arms and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly against me. It was only a second before I felt that cock of his rising with excitement against my stomach. Mark was getting hard from a kiss and the expectation of what was gong to happen today. I was getting wet with the same anticipation of what might happen.

Our lips separated and Mark looked down and slowly untied my robe letting it fall away and exposing my breasts and the bush of my pussy. He stepped back and opened the robe wide with his hands which then showed the front of my entire body. He looked and as his eyes got bigger and he licked his lips and he told me: "Jesus Bonnie you are even more beautiful than I ever imagined. God you have such a beautiful body. I mean your legs are athletic and thin and long, your pussy and pelvis stick out lovely, your stomach is flat and your breasts are full and round and your nipples large and long babe. Perfect body as far as I'm concerned."

I was blushing as he pulled me into him again and ran his hands under and around my body to my back side. Just like in my dream Mark cupped my rear end and pulled me harder against him. I felt his tongue moving into my mouth and I sucked it. I also felt his cock, much harder now, pressing against my nude body. He pulled back again and told me I was beautiful again. Then he surprised me and lifted me up in his arms and told me: "Now to shave that pussy of yours and then eat it! God Bonnie, I can't wait to make you cum with my mouth!"

I moaned as he kissed me again and carried me up the stairs telling me: "You know baby I have been thinking of this all night. I mean I didn't sleep much Bonnie my cock was to hard. I had to masturbate twice last night."

I bushed and when Mark saw it he asked me why I was doing it, what was wrong I told him: "I did it three times last night Mark plus I woke up having a wet dream. I came all over myself thinking of you and me and today."

He kissed me harder and I gave him my tongue this time. We reached the bathroom on the second floor and he sat me on the edge of the bathtub. He took the bag he had with him and opened it showing me the things he had in it. There was a new wet dry razor, and a can of women's saving cream, a small basin to hold water and a nice smelling lotion for after he had finished shaving me.

He filled the basin with warm water and knelt in front of me. He looked up at my face and said: "Open your legs wide for me now babe. But first for God sakes take that robe off all the way." I stood up to remove my robe and I let it fall to the floor next to him. He moved it out of the way. He sat and just looked up at me looking under my bush and up to my breasts and face. He was looking at my body hard again and I started to blush again.

He told me: "God you are so damn beautiful Bonnie, so sexy. Why are you blushing baby you have nothing at all to blush about. You are a dream come true for any man. Your husband Bobby is one luck man."

I was going to sit down again on the tub when he asked me not to. I stood there and he asked me to open my legs wider and when I did Mark moved his face into my bush and held my hips with both hands and began licking my slit a few times. I gently held his head and let him do what ever he wanted with his mouth on my pussy. It was very nice the way he licked and kissed my pussy, very nice.

He didn't stay there long. He sat back and told me to turn around. I turned and he told me how beautiful my read end was: "It's so round and sits up so nice and high Bonnie. Your rear end was made for loving and licking."

I was pleased that he felt I was so lovely, but I knew he was playing and I only believed about half of what he was telling me. However, it was still nice to be told that. It felt nice and I actually started not to worry about being completely nude in front of a man who wasn't my husband.

With my rear facing him now Mark told me to bend over, way over and when I did it Mark surprised me by putting his face into my rear end and pressed it into my ass. Then he started to lick my rear and my pussy. I moaned feeling his tongue move all over my ass hole and the base of my vagina and then dart in and out of my vagina hole. He shoved his tongue as deep into my pussy hole as he could get it and rubbed my rear hole with his finger. He didn't penetrate it but just rubbed it. It felt very nice. He fucked me with his tongue for just a few seconds. I was holding the edge of the tub and pushed back into his face. We both heard me moan a few times as he licked me. Then he stopped licking me as quickly as he hard started.

Again he sat back and slapped my rear. I jumped as I turned around to face him again. He smiled and told me it was time to shave my sweet pussy! I was disappointed he had stopped licking it but he told me to sit and I did. I opened my legs wide before he asked me hoping Mark would put his face and wonderful mouth back between them and lick me some more. But he didn't.

He told me: "You know Bonnie most men like it bald that turns them on even more. You know when they can see this sweet little slit without any hair covering it."

He ran a finger up and down the slit between my thighs and I shivered with his touch. Mark said: "You love what happens when Bob is super turned on I'm sure because you know he wants to fuck you. This will help do it even more babe. A shaved pussy always makes men hard. I know Bob will tell you he loves the new bald look of your pussy and how it feels having his wife have and keep a totally bald pussy."

He was stoking me now and I tried to open my legs even wider and sifted to try and get him to put his finger or mouth inside my hole. I was very excited now as Mark said: "And Bonnie, I'm telling you it makes oral sex better for both of you. Bob might even like going down on you just like I do. And I do love to eat pussy baby!"

Mark moved between my legs and began to lick my pussy again! "Oh yes Mark yes, do that I love how that feels", I moaned the words to him.

He spread my vagina lips with his fingers and placed his mouth over my cunt. God his tongue was dancing all over my pussy. When he entered my pussy hole with it I arched and threw my head back. I started to fuck his tongue and he slowly stopped and backed off again. He was teasing me terribly but it felt so nice.

He smiled at me and said: "You really need this don't you sweetheart? You really need to cum on my tongue."

I told him yes. Then he aid: "Soon baby! But first we shave you. A shave pussy is sweeter. Another thing with a shaved pussy will be the fucking. It will look even more erotic when he sees his cock going in and out of a bald pussy hole. And that will make the fucking better for you in the long run.

All I could think of was having his mouth on my pussy and making me cum. But Mark was talking. He told me: "I'm going to wash all of your beautiful pussy now with so warm soap and water to soften the pussy hair. Then I'll trim it first and apply warm soapy water again before applying some shave cream to keep it moist and soft. Then you'll begin to be shaved. I always use a new wet/dry razor or at least a new razor blade and change it at the first sign of pulling. I don't want you to feel any pain at all baby. Usually I start by shaving the mound area first. Have Bob do that because this is the easiest and is good practice for the more difficult parts around your lips and clit. Plus have him shave it in all directions, until you're smooth as a baby's bottom."

He ran his hand all over my vagina sending shock waves all over me again and again. I moaned and held his face with my hands and asked him: "Will you eat my pussy before you shave me? I need to cum so badly Mark. You have me so worked up already babe. I really need to get off Mark."

He told me: "No Bonnie, this is all of the build up to later on when I will eat your pussy and the feeling will be like you have never felt before. It will be so much better if you are super worked up and for a long time. I promise you if you hold off the orgasm will blow your brains out babe."

I didn't fight with him but God I wanted to fuck his eyes out right now. But I went along and did what he told me with the greatest anticipation of what he would do for me later on.

Mark continued saying: "You can even make this shaving part of your lovemaking baby, I mean when it starts to grow back in a few days you'll need to remove the stubble. Have Bob do it for you. Hell while he is down there he might as well lick you. Right?"

He bet forwards and licked my pussy a couple of times sending shivers and chills all over my body. Mark looked up and smiled and he didn't seem to care at all about putting his face into my pussy at any time. "Why won't Bob do that", I asked myself?

Mark said: "Shaving your pussy once or twice a week or even more can and should be very intimate for you and Bob. He should begin to love doing it as a loving act to share with you babe. And it should lead to your freshly shaved pussy getting thoroughly kissed, licked and sucked by him. Bob should always; I mean always give you an orgasm or two to get you started anyway. This way you'll be super clean and fresh and bald what more can a man ask for?"

The warm water felt very nice and Mark's fingers felt even better when they touched me. I moaned as he began to trim the hair off of my left side of my pussy while he talked to me. His hands were all over my pussy spreading and separating and it was driving me crazy with lust.

He said: "Then you'll end up in bed, and what can be better than that? I guess you could say that shaving your pussy's pubic hair is part of your foreplay. Now this time you have a full bush hair. So first I'll use scissors to cut the hair short. I'm being careful not to cut you, but it's almost impossible to shave really long hair. I mean if I had a beard I'd use the scissors first to trim it just like I'm trimming your pussy's hair. See."

I looked down and saw most of my hair was now gone on the left side. I smiled thinking I looked like a new born baby down there on one side. My vagina was now bald on the left side. Mark has used the scissors first and then the wet dry razor. He was done with the left side. He smiled and kissed it and said: "See you can feel the difference too. A bald pussy gives you more feeling. Here I'll show you."

He licked me on one side with the hair and then licked the bald side. I felt more on the bald side. Then he licked up and down the center of my slit a few times and I arched into his face and I grabbed his head and held it there making him lick and kiss it. He licked a little more and then lifted my hands up off his head and said: "Soon baby soon! Hold off a little longer and let me clean you completely them I'll eat you and give you orgasm after orgasms I promise."

He continued to shave me and said: "Never use dull scissors they will pull the hair rather than trim it. And I'm sure you know to be extremely careful around the lips."

He was holding my outer pussy lip and pulling it out so he could use the razor to clean it completely. Then he went to the other side and did the same thing. Scissors first and then the razor and as he worked each his touch made me crazy with passion and need. I didn't know how much longer I could hold off. He said; "Shaving around the lips is where a man can be helpful. He has a better angle and can see any hair still there better than you can. His face is much closer. Can you feel my breath on your wetness?"

I told him: "Yes I feel everything Mark. Please! Hurry or I swear I am going to cum right on the side of this tub I was sitting on. He smiled and went back to work.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12