My First and Only Affair Ch. 05

Story Info
She finally gives in to Mark.
3.6k words
67.4k
26
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,205 Followers

All that week Mark and I met as usual in my home after my husband left for work. Mark would eat my pussy and make me cum twice. Then I would suck him off. We did that each day except when I had my period. I would suck him and make him cum even then. I liked his cock in my hand and now I liked it in my mouth. Over the four months I had learned to actually enjoy sucking Mark and my husband and making them cum in my mouth. I did it for Mark because he did it for me. I did it from Bobby my husband because I always felt I would show him how good orals sex felt at the point of orgasm. Plus if I did it with my lover I would do it for my husband. I also hoped Bob would recuperate and do it for me but he didn't. So Mark and I did each other orally every morning for a few months. It was a wonderful way to look forward to work each morning.

We were very hot for each other always touching and feeling each other when we could do it. Sometimes if my husband had to work late or Mark's wife was late coming home for whatever reasons Mark and I would take each other again before we got to my house. At first I didn't want him to do it then because of the day's odor on me down there. I mean I cleaned myself very well before we headed home because I knew we might stop and Mark would always finger me if nothing else. But I knew I wasn't rally fresh. The women who read this will know what I mean I'm sure.

But it was funny in a sexual way, Mark didn't seem to care. He seemed to love to have me anyway he could. Standing, sitting or laying with my legs spread any time of day I could have his face between them. This man I can say really loved to lick my pussy. Where as my husband wouldn't do it at any time or any place.

It had been over 4 months now and Bobby still couldn't stay down there for more than 20 seconds if that. Even if I just came out of the shower dried off and smelling sweet. I was sure I was because I worked very hard now to keep my bald pussy cleaner than I ever had before. I even perfumed myself as well now down there but Bobby just couldn't do it. It was a number of reasons but mainly he didn't want to put his mouth where I pissed. He finally told me that one night after I had sucked him dry. I couldn't believe him. Strange how men are so different when it comes to putting their face down there and eating pussy.

I mean Mark seemed to hunger for it. Most of the time we did it right there on the rug in my living room. Or he would sit me in a chair and put my legs over the arms of the chair. We wouldn't even take the time to move to the bedroom. He would lay me down and I'd lift my skirt. I always wore a skirt or dress now so he could get to my pussy when he wanted to touch or lick it. I loved it and never got enough of his wonderful mouth and tongue on me. Most days I didn't put on any panties until I got into work. Then before I left work I'd take them off and let Mark play with me all the way home. It was extremely special to me the way Mark wanted to do me all the time. So I offered or gave him access to my vagina all the time when we were together.

The way he licked my pussy drove me crazy. Each time he came into my house and shut the front door I'd simply lay back on the rug and spread my thighs wide open. Then I would see him smile as he saw my bald pussy already wet with anticipation. He would kick off his shoes and remove his slacks laying them on the chair so they would stay pressed for work. He had on a polo shirt that he wore to work. Usually while still dressed in his shirt he would drop to his knees tell me how beautiful I looked or how sexy and then Mark would eat my pussy making me cum.

But now he had pretty much told me that we had to go the next step. I actually realized that sooner or later we would have to do it or end our sexual relationship. I had begun to ride his cock shaft with my pussy. No I hadn't fucked him I would slide up and down on his cock shaft6 and spread my outer pussy lips over the top of his hard shaft and rub up and down on his shaft. It always made him cum. But it was messy and usually made us get completely nude so we wouldn't stain our clothes. It would take longer to do this but after he licked me I would do almost everything and anything he waned to make him cum, except fuck him.

Now that had changed and he wanted me to fuck him. He sort of told me that if we couldn't somehow get to that final step he didn't think he could continue our relationship. It was too much lust in him to see my nude everyday and have me suck him off and him eat me and give me orgasms. We had come so close to actually fucking that he told me he had to have me. I was scared and excited and my lust was also extremely high for him as well. I mean seeing his cock and sucking it and watching it cum over and over again as I jerked him off, sucked him off or rubbed my pussy over it until he let it fly was driving me nuts with passion for Mark as well. It was so hot for both of us.

So when he asked me on Wednesday if I had decided I told him yes we could do it. He grabbed me and kissed me hard and m we shared tongues and held each other for a long time. He told me I wouldn't be sorry and that I would be in charge and we could try it anyway I wanted. He made me believe it was all me and that he would just be so very happy to finally be inside me and we were making love. Finally! Again we held each other and kissed and gently and lovingly stroked each other's bodies.

Now we would be going all the way on that Friday afternoon. Thursday night I asked Bobby to do it again and to give me oral. This time I asked him as his cum was running down my chin and over my boobs. He shook his head no and that was it. I was going to meet Mark and fuck him. I finally decided completely now to do it with Mark. But didn't know when I would actually tell Mark about that.

Then on Friday after our morning pleasure and believe me it was pure pleasure I told him about Bob and what I had finally decided completely inside my brain. He kissed me again and told me he had made reservations for 4:45PM at the XYZ motel, the Marriott was to expensive. He asked me how long we had and I told him I had explained to Bob that I had to work late and wouldn't be home until maybe as late as 7PM.

Mark smiled and we kissed and held each other before dressing and going to work. He washed his cum off of his stomach after I had ridden his cock today with my pussy. I watched as he washed himself. I was so hot right then that I would have fucked him on the floor in my living room or the bathroom we were both in. If he would have asked me to go into my bed room and let him fuck me I would have done it. But we went to work and all day we both did much of nothing but watch each other and think about 4:45 Pm that afternoon.

And then it was here, time to leave work and fuck! We drove without saying much of anything. We didn't touch much Mark did hold my hand sometimes and sometimes he had his hand on my thigh. We looked at each other with hunger and lust in our eyes. Jesus I remember how my pussy became wet and aching as we drove. I was on fire. I was hotter for sex than I can ever remember being. I was a slut inside. And then we were pulling up to the motel. Mark got the key to the room and we parked behind the motel.

We walked fast to the door and he opened it. We walked in and turned to each other. We came together and kissed each other hard and long as we undressed with our lips locked together. Then we backed off and stripped as fast as we could. When we were nude I saw Mark's cock already rising and becoming super hard very quickly. We merged our bodies together and held each other kissing and sucking on tongues.

Then as we turned towards the bed Mark picked me up and carried me to it. He laid me down and asked me one last time if I was sure. I spread both my legs and my arms offering him my body completely as I said: 'Yes! I'm completely sure baby! Fuck me."

I was already wet and so ready to have him inside me now. It was a hunger so bad I could have screamed: "FUCK ME!" at the top of my lungs. But Mark was a good lover and he went down on me licking and sucking like he knew I loved so much. It only took a few moments before I was bucking and arching up off the bed as I pumped my pelvis into his face and held his head as I fucked myself on his mouth. Usually I moaned and moaned as he licked and made me cum but today I was saying; "Good! So good! Oh yes Oh yes Mark lick me!"

Things like that were coming out of my mouth as I pulled on his body and had him turn so I could get to his cock. I sucked and sucked on it as he licked and sucked on my pussy. As he became as hard as he could get he finally pulled away from my mouth and hands and moved between my legs. He came up and over me and asked: "Take it in your hands Bonnie and put the head into your opening."

I knew what he was asking and I did it. The head of his cock was now directly at the opening of my pussy tunnel. I moaned again for him to fuck me. We smiled at each other and we both knew this was it!

Mark pushed and the head of his cock began to penetrate my hole. This was only the second cock I had ever had in my life. He pushed slowly lovely and easy as he worked his cock deeper into me. We could both feel it going into me. "Oh yes baby!" he moaned.

He kissed me and pushed again; I felt his balls on my ass and knew he was fully inside me. I held him tightly with my arms and legs wrapped as tightly around him I asked: "Please Mark! Don't move! I want to feel you inside me! Hold still, don't move yet Mark. Please let me feel your cock in me."

He held still for a few seconds, maybe a minute with his cock throbbing inside me. I could feel its wonderful fullness deep in my hole. So wonderful so deep inside me I could actually feel his cock jumped and throbbed with his excitement. And then told me: "I have to move baby! God I'm dieing here. I have to move now. I have to pump!"

And he began fucking me now. In and out, in and out his cock moved against the walls of my vagina. Every time he pushed into me his cock went nice and deep and we both heard his balls slapping against my rear end. When he stopped to rest a minute I could feel his balls resting on my ass. He was fully inside me when he stopped pumping. I began to lift up and down and Mark circled my thighs with his arms and lifted my legs. I could feel him move even deeper as he began to pump again! "Oh God babe! Oh yes Mark yes", I was moaning the words now with each thrust!

He was moving faster now and I knew he would cum soon. It was in the missionary position the first time that I climax on Mark's beautiful hard talented cock inside my pussy. I would feel it fill me and then back out. Faster and faster now Mark was fucking me harder and faster I knew by his moans and grunts he was building to cum .

Then as my orgasm rushed over me I held him and cried out climaxing hard on his shaft as he held it deep inside me and let me ride on it. Mark released my legs and I quickly wrapped them around his body and lifted up and down as he pounded me down into the mattress. We were fucking so hard that when he slammed down into me the mattress pushed us back up! I cried out with pleasure as I peaked with my orgasm. This orgasm was superb. I could feel my cum coating his cock as he rammed me now. I knew my needs and how badly I had wanted to cum from his cock. Now I knew he had the same need. .

Harder now, Mark fucked me much faster and much harder now. Soon I knew it would come, his sweet release. I told him to cum in me to fill me with his cum to let it go and cum so I could feel its warm smoothness in my cunt. I wanted him to cum and I told him again and again to fill me with his seed.

The gently slow fucking we started with was now gone completely. It was replaced with a raw animal fuck! Wild and free and savagely Mark fucked my hole. I could have been fucked all day by Mark either way. He had lasted a beautifully long, long time and gave me a cock orgasm. Now I was almost there again. I held him and fucked him back..

It was so wonderful! We were wanted this for so long. We had wanted the other's sex for so long plus this fuck was so new to each other there was a higher thrill for both of us! When he felt my pussy grabbing his shaft and I began to cum on his cock again I tried to keep him from pump as I came on his hard cock shaft. He whispered: "Yes baby! Let it go enjoy it Bonnie. Cum for me babe cum for me."

And that's just what I did for the second time and when I did I moaned and arched up into him squeezing and locking on to his cock, his beautiful loving cock that made me cum son damn good. He was there too! He arched his back and pushed as hard and as deep as he could and I felt it all as he let go his cum.

He balls were tight as I held them in my hand and felt them releasing his cum. Mark told me just seconds before he came that he was going to cum. In case I wanted him to pull out he told me later on. I held him and grunted as he shoved into me hard and held it: "Cum in me baby! Cum in me! I want to feel you cum in me and fill me!"

I could have screamed it but only whispered it in his ear as we held each other and he pumped shot after wonderful warn wet shot of cum into my cunt. And boy did he fill me up. So much cum in fact that it ran out and around the sides of my pussy. It ran around his swollen cock shaft and out of my pussy down over his balls and under me. Each time he pumped into me it squirted out around his shaft. I felt him squeezed his ass cheeks and saw him hold his upper body up higher off me as he arched into me hard.

Mark was peaking now. Our sexes were locked together and it felt so damn good to feel his hard cock pumping his cum deep into my hole. I held his arms and watched his face as Mark shot off. All his wonderful loving load of warm wet cum was deep into me cunt and I held him with my legs wrapped tightly around his hips and my arms around his neck.

Then he collapsed on top of me and we were both done for now.

We spent the entire summer and part of the fall of that year fucking each other whenever and wherever we could. I remember dry humping him in the stair well; in the supply closet we were touching and kissing and feeling each other up. And, twice a week, twice each week I had is wonderful cock fuck me when we met at the motel out on the highway to fuck.

When Bobby was out of town every other month Mark would take me home and we would fuck each day Bob was away. When Mark's wife went out of town, once every quarter during the year for a three day meeting we were together then and he stayed for hours with his cock inside me. We loved to have him fully inside me and then we played a game to see who could hold out the longest without moving, you know fucking!

The longest we ever had was a full weekend when we both were sent to a investment conference together. We talked about what we would do to each other on the plane all the way to the conference site. By the time we were at the hotel we were both so hot to do. I let the bell man take my bags to my room and I went with Mark to his. Once the bell boy was gone I spent Saturday night and all day Sunday fucking and sucking in bed in the same room in the hotel.

Oh we each had separate rooms but I spent almost all of my time in his room sucking his loving cock or him eating my wanting pussy and then we fucked each other until we couldn't do it any longer. But it didn't matter when we met. If we were alone we always went wild on each other.

Then one day I went to the doctor and he told me I was going to have a baby. I didn't know whose baby it was. I still don't know and I won't do anything to find out. I was a mother and stopped our affair in the fourth month.

As that year past Mark was promoted and he moved away. I cried and cried and was so sad to see him go. But I knew we couldn't keep it up we would have been caught eventually we both knew it. The hardest part was when the four of us were together and I'd see him with his wife lovingly and he would see my husband kiss and hold me. We finally agreed when I told him I was thinking of stopping this now that I was getting bigger. We both didn't really want to stop but we both agreed.

It has been many years now since Mark and I had our affair. There are times when I hate myself for having it, no not hate. I just feel some guilt I guess is the correct word. I could never hate what he and I had or did for each other.

I don't work now I have children and that's my job. Many times when I sit on the beach sunning myself or watching my kids play and grow I think back to Mark. Oh how we made love togetehr and oh God how we fucked and sucked and did all the things we could think of to please the other one.

We had sex everyway we could think of. Amrk even gave me a book on sexual positions. We tried every one. It was so lustful so wild so fre so loving.

No my husband still doesn't eat my pussy but he loves me deeply and I have learned to deal with the things he wont do sexually. I guess it's because of all the things he does do for me otherwise and for the kids. I have three beautiful kids now.

Two of them have straight brown hair and brown eyes, and one is a blond with green eyes. He is taller than the other ones but he's the oldest. I have green eyes, my husband has brown, Mark well he had green eyes too. NO I don't know! And I don't want to find out!!

But I won't do it again but I will never regret it.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,205 Followers
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YOu're right it was great and it's chapter 5 ass h

YOu're just looking for somehting to bash her with. You should be banded from her as the biggest ass w/o a name on here. Grow up dick head.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
very good story

keep it going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderfully written

the entire set is well written and shows reality of 2 people immersed in their lives, needs and ultimatly their desires for personal desires. There is the reality and angst of the affair. She consumates the afffair w/great caring. The writing is erotic, descriptive and "holds' the attention. Few stories made me want to read on this one did.Don t let the jealous small minds affect your continuing to submit, PLEASE. /p

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Series of Stories Hooked Me

"My First and Only Affair" kept me wanting to read the next installment enought that I went back and started reading other stories that Bonnie has written.

Could this story have happened as she wrote it? The answer to the question is not important since it is not designated as fiction or nonfiction. (My guess is there is a Mark and Bonnie out in the world enjoying each other as I write.)

Personally, I am looking forward to Bonnie's next series of stories.

Well done lady!

kelchakelchaalmost 16 years ago
Don't Know

Writing was excellent. Don't know how to handle the story. Why didn't she give her husband real love and divorce the poor sap. I find it very disturbing that she had another man's child and still thinks of lover years later. ***** My ideal woman would skip a shower for a day or two so I could really enjoy myself with my face between her legs. If I were to commit a violent act, the ideal candidate for my attentions would be the asshole who convinced woman they had to be 'fresh' and that her natural odour was bad. Shoot the fucker who invented feminine hygene spray. Just my opinion of course - I'm harmless.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Fool Me Once Fool him twice? He won't let that happen.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Badge of Betrayal A near tragedy, a wife's betrayal, but the good guy wins!in Loving Wives
More Stories