My First - and Second - Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came again after just a few minutes. After it was over, he slowed down enough to take my hand and put it on my own clit - In this doggy style position I could finger my own clit as he fucked me, so I did, and that led to my fourth orgasm of the evening! Richard was still going though. I was trying to grip his cock as hard as I could with my pussy so as to bring him off as fast as I could, because I was getting too sore. After a few more minutes I had to ask him to stop - I was just too sore to be fucked any more.

"I'll finish you off in my mouth," I said.

"I've a better idea." he replied, as I felt him pull his cock out of me. He didn't move from behind me though, and then I felt a really wet finger pushing at the entrance to my butt. He was moving my pussy juice up to my butt to make it wet, and I realized what his 'better idea' was!

"It'll hurt!" I gasped.

"Not if you relax," he replied - "I'll be gentle." I felt the tip of his cock pressing against my butt hole. I wanted to oblige him, so I relaxed as much as I could, and pressed my butt back against him. Nothing happened, as he pushed harder, then suddenly the head slipped past the sphincter, I yelped, and it was in - just the head as yet, but there was a cock in my ass! Richard pressed again, and a little more slid in, then a little more. He eased out half an inch, then pressed back in an inch, then again, then again. It hurt like hell, but I kept quiet - This wonderful man had given me the most incredible sex I could even imagine, and I was going to deny him nothing. Strangely, as it got deeper, it seemed to get easier. Eventually, he was in all the way.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"It hurts a bit," I told him, "but it's a good feeling though, and it's easing off." He pulled out a few inches, then pressed in. I felt him fingering my pussy, getting more juice to put on his cock as he pulled out, then pushing it home. Before long, he was fucking my ass easily. He didn't slam like he had in my pussy, just slid slowly in and out, for which I was grateful. It wasn't long at all before I felt him getting faster and harder, then trying to control himself and slowing down. My ass had opened up enough to where it hardly hurt at all now, so I said, "Go for it, fuck me hard! Cum in my ass!" He sped up, and I bit my lip, because that did start to hurt a little. After no time at all, he suddenly dug his fingers into my ass cheeks and moaned and grunted. He slammed it home one last time, and slumped over my back, panting into my ear.

We separated, and I stumbled off to the bathroom. As I washed up, my pussy was red and swollen, I had bruises on my thighs, and my ass was on fire. I've never felt so good in my life!

Heather

12