My First Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded again, I knew I didn't have much choice at this point. I did what he said. I stripped down to my panties, I just couldn't bring myself to take them off. Hadn't he had enough? I thought to myself. He just can't do this to me. Not in my apartment, the place where I make the rules, where I say who can be there and when. I was having trouble seeing through the water in my eyes, I felt the cold blade on my hips as he cut my panties off in one motion.

"I'm going to give you a break little girl, you don't have to get on your knees." I felt a sense of relief that maybe this was over. He scared me senseless but that was it.

"Nah, I want to see just how tight this little hole is right now."

I fell to my knees anyways, my legs were no longer supporting my weight. He was undisturbed as I slumped face first into the beige carpet; my carpet. I heard his pants come off and his belt hit the floor. I was laying face down, my whole body pressed lifelessly on the floor. His talking and taunting was over, it was time to perform the ultimate indignity on me.

He spit into his hand, then spit between my legs. He didn't bother pulling me up on my hands and knees, he raped me right there on the floor. His cock was very large and he gave me no time to adjust or anything. He did it so hard too. I had never been fucked so hard, he was relentless in his assault. All the boys I had been with would always cum when it got fast, he just seemed to push even harder as it went.

To my utter horror and embarrassment my body was responding. The saliva was not longer required for lubrication. This wasn't lost on my rapist, he taunted me and humiliated me further with words.

"You're not to supposed to like this...you...fucking...stupid...whore!" He said while taking my hair and wrapping it around his fist. In this way he lifted my head off the floor and dropped me again, making sure I bent in uncomfortable ways.

"You going to cum now? You sick fucking bitch..."

I was drooling out of my mouth and my nose was stuffed from crying, it was making it hard to breathe. My rapist didn't care one bit. His interest wasn't even sexual. He just wanted to inflict as much pain and suffering into me as possible. The notion that I had orgasmed during this only seemed to enrage him.

He fucked me until I had carpet burns all over. It seemed like he would never cum, it seemed like it would never end. With my orgasm long past I became numb to the sensation and he pounded with no forgiveness.

"aaahhhhhhhhh, fucking tight fucking cunt! Here's my fucking load!" He emptied it into my unprotected womb. It was the most hateful thing that could be done with what should be the most loving act.

He left me just like that, naked on the floor, my face in my own spit. He calmly dressed, and told me how beautiful I was. I didn't feel beautiful in the state he put me in. I didn't dare move, I just wanted him to leave without hurting me any more. I figured if I didn't do anything, then I couldn't make him angry again. He seemed very calm in that moment and I didn't want to change that. Finally he picked up his knife from on top of my dresser and just like that he was gone.

I waited about 20 minutes before crawling to my bedside phone.

"Hello, police. I've just been raped." I managed to say before I dropped the phone into my lap and curled my body around it.

When the police came, I was in that very position. There were female cops and they helped me get covered up. Asking me questions the whole time and I tried my best to answer them. I felt weak as they took me to the ambulance. I told them everything, where he lived, his name and anything that I could. I felt like at least he would go to jail for what he did to me.

When the police got to his apartment there was no answer at the door. They waited a while before breaking it down. What they found inside was a mostly empty apartment. In the hours before he came to rape me, he had moved any identifying item out. The apartment was mostly empty except for some furniture and a scared, frightened, gagged and tied up Susan. He had wasted no time explaining himself to her, he made up his mind about what he was going to do the moment she explained her visit.

He was completely gone. The investigation turned up nothing of any use. They didn't find any DNA to match to his, he never used his real name when renting the apartment, nobody even knew what his real name was. I didn't use it here because I never found out what it actually was. I felt more exposed knowing he was free, I was a prisoner in my own home and everywhere else for that matter.

12