My First Assignment

Story Info
Report from a first-time sub to her master
1.4k words
4
18.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Task

1. Find 3 different objects

2. Masturbate in turn with each of these objects to bring myself to the brink of orgasm, but I am not allowed to cum

3. Once the three times are complete, I will choose my favorite object and masturbate to up to three orgasms...no more...

4. I will write a detailed report about my evening

5. There must be a gap of at least 45 minutes in between each playtime (including the final round)

8:34 PM

I've gathered three objects as instructed and am going to get started with the first. So you can get a better visual, Master, I will describe to you what I am wearing. Right now my long brown hair is free, spilling about my shoulders. I am wearing black short shorts and a light green tank top that has a bit of lace where it rests against my substantial cleavage. Underneath my shorts, I am wearing green boy short panties that perfectly hug the curve of my ass. I am currently bra less since I do not like to wear one unless I am out and about ;)

8:46 PM

For my first object, it's one of my favorite toys, my little bullet vibrator for clitoral stimulation. It was best to start with this one since it is easier to hide since my father is still up and about.

I started off with putting it at the lowest setting. I was already soaking wet from the thought of the task, so I didn't think it would take me long to bring myself to that edge. I had planned to surprise you later, Master, by revealing that I started while we were still conversing but you asked and I did not want to lie to you. I had the bullet pressing against my clit and slowly started to increase speed, keeping an ear out in case my father was to come to my room. Right when I put it on its fastest setting to bring myself to the edge, my father knocked on my door and I had to turn it off.

Oh god Master it was torture, I was out of breath and had to calm myself quickly so I could talk to my father. Once he left I quickly put the setting to its highest and brought myself so close to that peak. I stopped, just as you tasked me to do, but oh Master how much I wanted to go over that edge.

My panties are now soaked and now for the next forty five minutes I will have to go about finishing my chores, anticipation growing for the second object and longing for the end of my task where I could bring myself over that threshold.

9:31PM

My next object use to be my best friend when I was a virgin...of course now it is not quite as...fulfilling. I have a makeup brush that has a handle about 1.5 cm in diameter and about three inches in length. So time to get started....

9:43PM

For this one, I took off my shorts and just left on my panties. I started by rubbing myself a bit over my panties, they were still soaked from my use of the first object. Then I slid my panties to the side and let my bent knees fall open so I was in a bit of a butterfly position and slightly reclined back. I grabbed the makeup brush by its bristles and started to slowly put it in me. As I started to fuck myself using my left hand with the brush, I used my right hand to start circling my clit. As time went on I started fucking myself faster and fingering and sliding and circling all over my clit. Part of my excitement was that anticipation of bringing myself to that edge, the other that I knew you, Master, was there on the other end of the messenger, knowing exactly what my silence meant.

My hands started moving faster and faster, I fucked myself with that oh so achingly small brush, orgasm looming ahead and right when I got there...right when I just wanted to keep on going so I could explode....I stopped and oh Master I felt so light headed. My body throbbed and craved that elusive orgasm...but I know I can not disappoint you Master so I pulled out the brush and sat back to catch my breath, hoping to stop the quivering in my legs....my panties are soaked through...why does time not move by faster so I can get to the part where I can just come apart again and again?

10:28 PM

It's that time again, though this time it is the third and final object before my last waiting period. Remember that story I told you about when I fucked myself with my hairbrush in my car, everyone looking in? Well Master it is time for me to utilize that hairbrush once again ;)

It is about 2 cm in diameter and about 5 inches in length.

For this one I will take off my panties this time. I'm still in my green tank top though my nipples are like hard little pebbles poking through the tank. Here I go...

10:43 PM

Oh wow....

For this one I used a condom, because of course I do not want to get a mess all over my hairbrush. I used my lips to slowly roll the condom down to the base, imagining it was your cock, Master. After sucking on it a bit and getting it wet, I went ahead and rammed it deep into my pussy and held it there for a bit. Ohhhhh it felt so good.

I was still kind of reclined but my legs were spread wide up to give myself better access. This time, I wanted it nice and slow so I kept taking it all the way out and thrusting it back in to the tip. I took a bit of my warming lube and poured it over my clit and it felt amazing. My entire body felt feverish and so I started to go faster and faster and got so close to the edge Master I almost went over.

But I just stopped all movement and had to leave the brush in until I calmed down enough because pulling it back out might just have made me cum. My skin is flushed and I am eagerly counting down the time until I can use my favorite object to just get me over the edge again and again and again. So far I've followed your directions completely and I hope you are proud of me Master.

11:28 PM

This is it, the time I have been anticipating, I have stripped completely naked and without further ado will begin...

11:49 PM

Bet your wondering which toy I picked? Well I decided on my little bullet vibrator because I just wanted to cum and cum hard. Before I was sitting up but this time I laid down on my back. I was planning on just putting it to the highest setting letting myself go but I started at a low setting and gradually increased it because I figured it was something you would do Master. Oh Master, when I got to the highest setting, I finally just came apart. I had to bite down on my bed sheet to muffle my moans and I felt that orgasm over every inch of my body. It was a toe curling back arching experience. I turned off the bullet and let myself calm down, my breasts heaving.

A few minutes later, I put the vibe back against my clit and went quickly over the edge, not as earth shattering as the first orgasm but just as satisfying. I was not done yet. I turned over and got on my elbows and knees. Then I put my face against my pillow and with ass in the air put the vibe back against my clit. With my other hand, I rammed three fingers into my beautiful, tight hole, picturing that it was you ramming your cock into my cunt. I took my fingers out every once in a while to spank myself until my ass was read and throbbing, adding painful pleasure to my fight for release. When I came, I smothered my scream into the pillow and finally just collapsed. I slowly brought my hand to my mouth and tasted my juices and I tasted so good Master.

I am still a bit light headed Master; I thought I was going to pass out. I have completed the task you have asked me to do, and I hope this report is to your satisfaction.

Love,

Your good little slut