My First BBC

Story Info
I know it's a well-used title but there's a good reason.
1.6k words
3.92
60.2k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been at college a few weeks now. I had a great time in high school, I was the party girl, and fortunately I knew what I looked like... I look like a porn star and I love acting like one. I was the typical at the lake with bikini top off my big 32dds bouncing around, dancing shaking my toned ass, making out with other girls. I would even line the guys up and blow them. I loved the attention and I still do.

I got lucky with my college roommate she is a freaky little gymnast and has already become good friends with a few guys on the football team, and I am excited to be going to one of their parties this weekend. It will hopefully be my first real college party and I am going shopping this afternoon for an outfit that is extra special.

It's Saturday morning and I have been working extra hard in the gym this week, doing my squats for those black guy's!

Pre drinking with my roomie bri, she always looks amazing, all 5 feet of her petite frame her long silky black hair and gorgeous smile. Bri loves my outfit, my black high boots make my booty look great, my complete lace dress hugs my curvy body and when I walk you can definitely see my butt cheeks. As I am wearing No underwear it will really excites those guys bri says. My long curly blonde hair will have those black guy's going wild.

The party is going well so far I have been a good little slut, just admiring and flirting. After chatting with one of the statue esk football players., My pussy is starting to talk to me aching for to explore. Rashawn is real hood, talking to me like he already owns me and I am his little whore. He tells me how many white girls need him and blow his phone up hourly. His large muscular 6ft 5 frame drives me wild, his large hands cup my ass and makes me feel like I have a small butt.

I'm sitting legs crossed as his arm holds me close, I spread my legs and looking him in the eyes I tell him to look down. My lace dress is hitched up and he can see my bare pussy shinning in the dull lighting. His eyes glimmer as he knew I was that dirty little slut he wanted. We start to dance and as I drop my moves grinding deep into his crotch I notice a surprise I have to turn around instantly grabbing his bulging crotch, I squeeze and ran my hand down his growing meat. It's the size of my arm. It scares me and I leave to get some fresh air, telling rashawn how scared I am, I have never been with a black guy, or with anything near that size. His hood behavior really shows as he whips it out, flaccid almost down his knee, not knowing what to do I had to laugh. My pussy was now dripping and leaking down the chair I'm pretty sure rashawn could See. I spread my legs wide, lost in euphoria, lustily reaching out for his monster, he hangs it over and I notice that people from the party are starting to come outside and watch.

This excites me even more, I pull rashawn by his manhood, close into me. Trying to fit my lips around the circumference was difficult, he can see how hard I am trying, my little mouth is been stretched out. I let him hold my jaw down and just force it down my throat. It completely fills my mouth. Hurting as it slides down my throat.

While this stud builds speed I feel possibly the largest finger enter my pussy. Just one is stretching me, his gorilla hands go deeper and deeper. His cock know fully hard is only half way in my mouth but fully Lodged down my throat, I think he must be 10 inches and as wide as my arm.

My sexual desires are wild as people are all around watching and filming. This stud is a machine fingering and throat fucking me, he stops and rallys the crowd " do you want to see her take this dick " I go wild, my freaky side is in full affect. dancing in front of him as he sits back on the table. Spreading my butt cheeks showing my sweet holes fully spread.

With one movement he picks me up, and plants me down, it feels like I am impaled all the way as I scream and almost cry from the pleasure and pain.

In pure ecstasy I feel like never before, the pleasure as I look down only seeing that his monster is only tip in. I sigh in joy and the freaky side is know in full mode, this truly is one of the greatest cocks there possibly is.

My pussy being stretched out as I grind my creamy dripping love machine around and around, my two hands firmly on his large chest muscles as I inch down his beast.

My inhibitions are fully lost and it is just me vs rashawn... Every who is watching is now gone.

It's slowly getting deeper and deeper as rashawn is reshaping my insides, going into new depths, I moan and orgasm over and over as he hits the back of my pussy and keeps going. I grind my hips like nothing before reaching speeds that amaze the crowd. Fully bouncing up all 10 inches long strokes up and down as he breaks my walls in every time. I am now one of his.

I turn around and try reverse cowgirl, one of my finishing positions that no guy can ever resist shooting deep into me.

With my hands on the floor and my butt spread wide giving rashawn a full view of my pussy going to work. Once again it's touch to stretch me out the magical feeling as he pops back in. He places his monstrous hands on each side as he takes control of my twerking, smashing me up and down hurting me as I realize that he is a machine. My body is limp just flopped over as he fucks me how he wants.

Expecting him to shoot his load as he picks me up. My limp sex machine of a body has met it's maker. My arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his side. He pumps me over and over, dominant male that he is.

Slowly after about 10 minutes of being a rag doll I get some strength back. My tight young body is feeling fierce, moaning as I meet each of his pumps. I whisper for rashawn to put me down, and bend me over the edge of a couch inside. My exhibitionist feelings kick back in.

Inside I drop to my knees and admire his fuck machine, never has anyone made me feel so alive, so full. I found my self just licking and craving every inch of his monstrous cock. People watched on, it was a show you could only see in your dreams my appetite was insatiable. He was just forcing it down my throat, I didn't care how much it hurt I needed it all. Every inch.

He pulled me off, like his cock was well and truly bent down and Lodged in my lungs. Throwing me over the edge of the couch, I shake my large muscular butt, giving him a target as I reach back and spread wide. Looking back as he pulls my hair and enters my dripping wet pussy, I force back and he knows I need his cum deep down inside me. Forcing back inching my way down as he once again breaks down my walls. Hitting my cervix as he pounds away, we are fighting for control as I twerk away he says, this is why I love crazy young white bitches. Know he starts to dominate using his strength he pushes me down into the couch. One hand on my head and one pulling my hands, not only destroying my pussy as he reaches full pace but pulling my arms, intense feelings as I feel his beast prime itself to explode, spewing his black seed, pump

By pump it starts leaking from my stretched out pussy as he slowly halts his speed, gently twitching his massive tool. His hour build up of cum is the most amazing moment of my life, his tool is unloading and twitching for longer than most guys last. The most amazing feeling as I sit on the couch next to rashawn, my pussy was dripping oozing cum as the machine sat next to me his cock flopped over the edge of the couch covered in cream as the others looking at us in amazement. I just had to sit across his lap and prop his tool over my knees, the large viens have been well used. Needless to say I finally looked around and it was an orgy of hot white girls getting fucked by big black dicks. I knew it was going to be a long night and great college experience. My pussy was on fire by it wasn't going to stop me.

If you want more, let me know. I fucked rashawn all through college and he shared me with many of his team mates and friends, which I have introduced to my husband. Once my husband watched me spend the whole weekend being fucked by the college team!