My First BBC

Story Info
Kirsten goes black for the first time.
3.6k words
4.38
92k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kirsten. For those of you who have been following my journey to explore my sexually, I'm twenty-five years old and unattached. I'm a redhead, not flaming red, but still a redhead. I stand about 5'2", weigh about 135, and I have generally nice curves. Not huge up top, 32C, but no one has complained so far. I try to stay in shape with running and visits to the gym when I can.

My recent success hooking up with a couple using the ads on Craigslist had me feeling rather adventurous so I begin looking through the other listings. I avoided the male seeking female ads, focusing on the men seeking a couple. I figured that a different kind of man was placing those ads, and, while I was not a couple, I could pretend to be a married woman seeking a little something on the side.

The other force driving my search was my recent interest in porn. I had never really looked at porn much before - some with my ex-boyfriend at his insistence - but the pictures I received from Melissa (the wife from the couple I met) made me rethink the whole thing. I was very turned on by the adult pictures of her and her husband, and so I turned to internet searches to find other stimulating images that I could rely on during my solo sessions.

So while I was trying to get my nerve up to answer another ad, I was also surfing a variety of porn sites. It was only a matter of time before I ran across the whole interracial scene.

I had seen adds for BBC seeking couple on Craigslist which then informed my google searches. I was looking at a LOT of BBC! Which then had the effect of ONLY looking at adds for BBC on Craigslist. A vicious circle!

I was transfixed by the videos and pictures of white women being drilled by black guys, and, of course, porn being porn, I was breathless when considering the size of some of the black cocks in the pictures and videos. I had never been with a black guy before, but now I was determined to add that experience to my scrapbook of memories!

Deciding to wait until another out of town trip, I looked at my schedule, and I then started combing the ads for the city I was due to travel to in a couple weeks. I also thought about my "story". I decided that I would play the role of a married woman whose husband was rather conservative sexually. I had been married for about three years, and I fulfilled my desires by having "adventures" when I had to travel. I even found fake rings in an antique store that I could wear to add some authenticity to my story.

On the Sunday before I was due to leave town, I found what looked like the perfect ad. The guy was in his 40's, looking for a couple or a married women. His add included pictures of his cock up next to a shampoo bottle. It was huge! He stated that he tended to be dominant but respectful, and he indicated that he would be willing to meet for a drink to make sure everything was cool.

I responded, telling him I was a married woman who would be in town on a business trip that week. My husband would not be with me, but I was interested in getting together if he was interested. I included vital stats and my email address along with a sexy picture of me in lingerie but with my face cut off. I indicated that I would be willing to send my number and face picture if he really was interested. I was incredibly nervous, but I hit "Send".

By the time I left for the airport on Wednesday morning, I had still not had any response from the guy on Craigslist. I was a little disappointed, but I resolved to check out other ads once I got to my destination.

Wednesday was very busy, and that night I just ate dinner alone and crashed early. On Thursday morning I checked my email, and I had a response from an unknown source with the topic line: "Still Interested? D".

I nervously opened the message; it was from the guy on Craigslist. He said he was very interested if I was still looking, and he said that he was free tonight around 8:00 pm. I pulled up his ad again, and I stared at the pictures of his cock. Nervous but getting horny, I hit "Reply".

I told him that I was still looking, I asked him if we could meet in the hotel bar where I was staying. I included the name of the hotel, my number, and, at the last minute, I attached a quick selfie that showed my face. I hit "Send".

As I was dressing, the sound went off on my phone indicating a new text message.

"Tonight at 8. Hotel bar. Wear something sexy. Derek."

My hands were shaking as I replied back, "I'll be there."

The rest of the day was torture. The meetings were boring, and I had trouble focusing on my work. I rushed back to the hotel after dinner with clients after begging off going out for a drink.

I showered and dressed with images of Derek's big black cock lingering in my mind. Putting on a sexy bra and pantie combination, I slid into a silky forest green dress and black heels. I touched up my hair as I stared at myself in the mirror. Hot. I smiled, grabbed my purse and headed down stairs.

I was early, so I sat down at the end of the bar and ordered a glass of wine. Around 10 minutes to 8, I saw this tall, bald african american gentleman enter the bar looking very sharp in dark slacks and a white collarless shirt. I had to stifle a giggle as I thought "Great. Black Minister look."

He looked around the bar, his eyes settling on me, and he walked over with a big smile on his face.

"Kirsten." He held out his hand.

"Derek." After a brief handshake, he lingered, tracing the inside of my arm with his fingers. I could tell he had also taken a glance at my "wedding rings".

He slid into the stool next to mine. "You look incredible. The dress really goes with the color of your hair." He dropped his right arm around the back of my chair turning a quarter turn toward me.

We engaged in some small talk as we worked on our drinks. The tension was incredible. I already knew I was taking him back to the room, and I knew he would not decline.

I smiled, taking a sip of my wine, "This seems to be going well.."

He smiled as he played with a lock of my hair, "Natural redhead?"

His left hand dropped to my knee and inched slowly up my leg a couple inches.

I felt myself blushing as I nodded.

His fingers continued to creep slowly up my leg. "Can you prove it?"

"...Yes..." I smiled shyly back, "...sometimes..."

His hand moved under the edge of my skirt as he caught the eye of the young lady tending bar.

"Ah...so you shave..." He smiled looking deep into my eyes as his hand crept higher touching the lace of my panties.

"..um..." I muttered as the bartender was standing expectantly in front of us.

Derek left his hand right where it was as he ordered us a round of drinks. I gulped down the rest of my wine as my face burned with embarrassment.

"You ok?" He teased.

My voice was just above a whisper, "Yes...fine..."

"Good." His fingers worked under the edge of my panties, and eased along the edge of my pussy, "Do you do this often Kirsten?"

We were interrupted by the arrival of the drinks, and I muttered a "thank you" as I picked up the new glass of wine trying not to think too much about the fingers circling the opening to my cunt.

"..some...not too often.." I managed to stammer, "..really kinda new to this.."

"Husband know?" One finger slid up the slit of my pussy sending sparks shooting through me.

"...No..." I sipped my wine, and stifled a low moan.

"So your secret then..." Derek started to work his finger slowly into me while watching my reaction. His finger was huge! I gasped thinking, "Shit, I've had cocks smaller than this!"

"...Yes...I guess so....yes..." I wasn't sure if I was answering his question or encouraging him in rubbing my pussy.

My dress was pushed almost up to my hip on the side closet to Derek, and I spread my legs apart slightly to allow him easier access. The bar was not real crowded, and Derek was mainly blocking any view from beyond. Only the woman tending bar was really able to see what Derek was doing when she came by to ask if we were doing ok.

His finger slipped deep into my dripping pussy as I stammered out, "I'm doing fine...thank you."

The bartender glanced to my lap then up to Derek's face before turning to me a big knowing smile on her face, "Let me know if you need anything else then."

We try to continue with some small talk, as Derek continued to finger me slowly. I was going out of my mind as warm feelings spread through my groin. The bartender came back around asking if we were good.

Again I managed an embarrassed smile as I muttered, "I'm good."

Derek glanced at the dazed look on my face and just smiled at the bartender, "I think we are ready to pay the tab."

He leaned in close to me as his finger slowly and insistently slid in and out of my aching pussy, "...are you ready Kirsten?"

I could only manage a brief nod as I shuddered and expelled a soft moan.

Derek slowly withdrew his finger, briefly circling the tip of it around my clit. He ran his hand down my thigh to my knee as the bartender came back with our tab. Throwing down a couple bills to cover the drinks, he took my hand as I slid off the stool onto wobbly legs. I realized how big Derek actually was now that I was actually standing next to him. I'm 5'3", and I just came up to his shoulder. He placed a hand gently on the small of my back sending little shivers racing along my spine.

Derek directed me toward the door, and I blushed as the bartender called after us, "Have a good night guys!"

I felt that everyone in the hotel lobby was watching us as we made our way to the elevators. We got on with several other people, and rode to the 5th floor. Again, I felt eyes boring into me from behind as Derek's hand dropped to my ass as we exited onto my floor.

We turned left down the hall stopping in front of my door. Derek was caressing my shoulder as I fumbled in my purse for the room key card. He took the card from me, and opened the door, stepping into the room ahead of me. He turned to face me and smiled

"Are you a slut Kirsten?"

I was so turned on, and so horny that is was hard to talk, so I just looked down at the floor and nodded.

"So take off the dress." Derek stood blocking my entrance to the room. The room door was not set back into the wall, so I was standing completely exposed in the hall.

"..what..." I managed to stammer as I felt my skin burning red. Curse of being a red head; we blush too easily.

"Take it off and hand it to me." He stated with a harder edge to his voice.

I could hear people down the hall, but I could not tell if they were heading our way. I hesitated just a few seconds, and, just as I was about to pull the dress over my head, a door opened a few down from us. A couple stumbled out into the hall laughing as they strolled past us arm in arm. When they were down the hall, I glanced up at Derek, reached down to grab the bottom of my dress, and I pulled it over my head in one motion. I glared at him as I handed him the rumbled garment.

I started forward, but Derek held out a hand to stop me, "Now the rest."

"...Derek...." I pleaded.

I heard the bell of the elevator chime, and people exited on our floor.

"You better hurry." Derek grinned a wicked grin.

I quickly unhooked my bra and slipped off my panties, and thrust them at him, "There!" I hissed, "Now let me in...please..."

He slowly turned tossing my clothes into the room as people rounded the corner, and headed our way. Derek shrugged, and peeked out into the hall. Two couples were talking and heading out way. I was begging him with my eyes to let me into the room, and when he saw that one of the guys had noticed me, he took my hand and led me into the room.

I was a little pissed, and I glared at him again as I playfully punched his shoulder.

He just laughed and reached out to stroke a finger against my moist pussy, "I think you liked that baby."

I moaned as his finger traced little circles around my clit. I rested my head against his chest as I felt my legs start to get weak.

He grabbed my hair with his other hand and pulled my head back, "...time to get slutty...are you ready to get slutty Kirsten?"

I moaned as the strokes against my clit intensified, "...god yes..."

His fingers dropped away. Derek took my hand pulling me toward the bed. Goosebumps covered my body as I lay down naked on top of the covers. With Derek still being fully dressed, standing tall over me, I felt very vulnerable, exposed, and sexy. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt while he stared at my pale, nude body.

"Play with yourself." He voice was husky and low.

I spread my legs and ran a hand down my belly and between my legs. I returned his stare as one hand kneaded my tits as the other stroked my clit.

Derek tossed his shirt aside, and unbuckled his belt. He slid his belt out of the belt loops and doubled it over around one hand. He snapped it against his thigh, and grinned, "You're a bad girl Kirsten..."

I just moaned as the heat built in my pussy, "...yes..."

"Bad girls need to be punished...turn over..." He stated.

I hesitated as I stopped playing with my body.

His voice was hard demanding, "Now!"

I flipped over on my stomach more than a little scared.

"Ass in the air, tits on the bed." He voice was full of lust.

"...Derek..." I pleaded realizing what I was in for, "...please...wait...I don't know..."

The belt cracked on my ass without warning. A little yelp escaped from my mouth. My ass stung as another blow landed. My hands grabbed the bedcovers, and I buried my face into the bed. Tears formed in my eyes as Derek laid another blow. Feelings of nervousness, shame, embarrassment, and animal lust coursed through my body as Derek laid blow after blow on my upturned ass. Despite the feeling racing thorough my mind, I felt the heat build up in my pussy with each stroke landed.

Finally, the blows ceased, and I felt his hand stroking my ass, "Nice baby..."

He pushed a hand between my legs, and stroked my cunt, "Damn....you're wet...did you like that baby?"

I moaned and pushed my ass back against his hand. I felt so exposed, so slutty, and horny beyond belief, "...God Derek...please..."

I heard him pull down his zipper followed by the head of his cock pressing against my pussy. I moaned, "...it's so big..."

I grunted as Derek thrust in a couple inches. He gripped my hips as he continued to slide his huge dick into me. I was stretched more than I ever had been before, and it felt incredible. I pressed back insistently, "...fuck me...please....just fuck me..."

He laughed, slowly pulled back, and gripped my hips tightly, "...hold on baby, here it comes..."

I screamed as he slammed the entire length of his monster cock into my pussy in one thrust. I tried to pull away out of instinct, but he held me tight as he slammed into me over and over again. His hand reached around between my legs, and starting rubbing my clit furiously as he plowed my pussy over and over.

I was out of my mind. My heart pounded like I had been running a race, and my body was quivering and shuddering as my orgasm built. I could not stop the grunts and moans and little screams that accompanied each thrust of his cock. I was making noises that I had never made in my life as the assault on my clit and pussy continued.

I almost passed out as my orgasm hit. I tried to raise my chest up off the bed, but Derek's hand on my back kept my chest down, my ass up allowing his dick to sink in as deep as possible.

"...Oh god...please...oh fuck...." Beads of sweat popped up on my forehead as another smaller orgasm rippled through me, "...ahhh...fuck....fuck...god...ahhh..."

I just tried to hang on as Derek used my pussy. He finally pulled out, and spun me around so that I was on my back with my head hanging off the bed. My breathing was ragged as I tried to catch my breath. He stroked his cock, and pushed it to my lips. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as far as I could.

"Suck it...." Derek pressed his cock deeper into my mouth. I started to gag a little bit, and he pulled out just enough to allow me to recover. He pushed it back into my mouth, pressing in deeper than he had the first time. I started to panic fearing I was going to choak, and he pulled back just enough to let me recover.

He rubbed his dick on my face, "Relax baby...just relax"

I took his cock back into my mouth, trying to focus on letting his control the pace. Derek slowly started fucking my mouth as he placed his hands on either side of my head. I was getting a bit dizzy from my head hanging upside down, but he just kept up a slow steady pace.

"...Keep it up baby...that's good...yeah....suck it baby...that's it..." Derek groaned.

I could tell he was getting close so I tried to take him as deep as I could.

Without warning, his hold on my head tightened, and he started to cum. I began to panic as cum shot into my throat. I frantically tried to pull back, but he held me tight.

"...Swallow it baby..." He grunted as he pulled back just enough to keep me from gagging.

I swallowed as fast as I could, trying to breath in through my nose. I felt two or three smaller loads follow the first. It was too much, and cum dripped out of the side of my mouth. After a final shudder, Derek pulled out, letting me flip over onto my side. I gasped as I tried to recover.

"Not bad Kirsten...not bad for a married white girl..." He knelt on the bed beside me, "Clean it up..."

I licked his shaft with long loving, slow strokes as he started to get hard again. I smiled up at him, "Lay back on the bed..."

With Derek on his back, I licked my way up his thighs, to his balls, up his cock, and up his chest. I kissed him deeply as I straddled his body. It was his turn to moan as I slid down on his cock. My pussy was still incredibly wet and more than ready for his size after the first pounding I had taken.

I started a slow sexy grind, my hands on his chest, as he lay back and let me take charge. I closed my eyes, and pressed down so that he filled me completely with each stroke. He reached up to grab my hips for leverage as I felt the warm glow of another orgasm build. I kept up the slow, grinding rhythm as I came in waves, shuddering as my orgasm ran its course.

I collapsed onto Derek's chest as he kept fucking me, building to a sledge hammer rhythm that had me grunting each time he slammed his cock home. I felt a finger working its way into my asshole as he pounded me like a machine. I groaned as I just let him fuck me. Finally, he bucked his hips roughly into me, and he groaned as he shot a load deep into my cunt.

I just lay there on top of him as we both tried to catch our breath. Finally, I rolled off and flopped onto my back exhausted. I was almost asleep when I felt him getting out of bed. I watched him get dressed. He left after a brief kiss, and a promise from me that I'd call him next time I was in town alone.

I feel asleep with a big smile on my face. Maybe not my most outrageous sexual adventure, but very intense, and I resolved to pursue the BBC lifestyle.