My First BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
A white girl and her BBC fuck buddy meet for sex.
1.3k words
4.19
60.3k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessi4u
Jessi4u
29 Followers

So, the last time I wrote I was telling you about a run in I had with a super sexy black guy named Tyrell. We hooked up in the bathroom stall of a club here in town, and I ended up sucking his gorgeous black cock. I'll be honest...I was on the prowl that night. I had been wanting to try a BBC for a long time, and I had determined that I would get one that night. It was even better than I imagined, and the fact that we were doing it in public was an even bigger turn on. We exchanged information that night, and talked about getting together for a lot more than just a blow job. This is the story of what happened next.

We talked for a month after the incident at the club, trying to coordinate our next rendezvous. Sadly, our work schedules made it a little more difficult. He's a construction worker. I can just imagine him on a jobsite, with the sweat dripping down his gorgeous ebony body...but I digress. I work for a popular, high-end department store. Because of my job, I often have time off on odd days. Tyrell usually has the weekends off, which just happens to usually be my busiest time at work. It made a follow-up date a little tough. In the meantime, we tided each other over with a little phone sex, and "sexting" pictures back and forth.

Finally, I was able to get a Saturday off. Tyrell made reservations at a hotel for that Friday night, and we made plans to meet. After getting off of work that evening, I ran back home to shower and change. I slipped into a slinky little black dress that hugged my curves, and a pair of black "Fuck Me" boots.. Our plans were to have dinner before heading to the hotel, so I drove to the restaurant we had picked. We met in the parking lot, and walked in together. It had been way to long since I had seen him. He looked great. His muscles struggled against the fabric of his dark blue dress shirt. As soon as I saw him, I could imagine him holding me in his strong arms, and his hands exploring my body.

Dinner was rushed, because we couldn't wait to get to "dessert." We spent most of the time flirting. I whispered in his ear, telling him that I couldn't wait to feel his big cock inside of me. He whispered back that he wanted to hear me moaning for him as I squirted all over his cock. We played footsie under the table, and were making each other hotter by the minute. We finished dinner, and got in our cars to make our way to the hotel. I could already feel myself getting nice and wet. I'll confess...I rubbed my pussy a little during the drive. It makes me wonder if anyone noticed me doing it.

Tyrell checked us in, and we headed for the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, I was on my tip toes, kissing him. Our tongues explored each others' mouths as his hands explored my curves. He slid his hands under my short little dress, and was squeezing my ass.

"God, I want you, baby," I panted as we broke off our kiss. Then the doors opened, and we practically ran to our room. We got inside, and closed the door.

Tyrell backed me up against the wall, and kissed me hard on the lips. I pulled the front of his shirt out of his pants and slide my hands underneath it and over his sexy abs. His hard body made me so hot. Meanwhile, he had slid the straps of my dress off of my shoulders, and had pulled my tits out. He squeezed them as he slid his warm wet tongue up and down over my cleavage. Then he was sucking my nipples into his mouth. Nibbling on them a little as he sucked. I undid his belt, and unzipped his pants. My hand slid down into his boxers, zeroing in on his big dick. My fingers only had time to lightly brush against his shaft, because he grabbed my wrist and pinned it against the wall. He did the same thing with the other one. Without a word, he kissed me on the lips again. Then he grabbed me and practically threw me facedown on the bed. He slid his hands up under my dress, and tore off the little red g-string I was wearing.

I was breathing hard now. Panting like a dog in heat as I waited for Tyrell's next move. My pussy was so wet. It ached for his big, stiff member.

"You're a nasty little slut, ain't you, girl?" he asked.

"Mmmm, yes, daddy," I moaned. I just wanted him inside of me.

"You want this black dick, don't you, you little white slut?"

"Yes! Yes! God, fuck me, daddy," I begged.

I was on the bed on my hands and knees now, with Tyrell standing behind me. Before I even realized his dick was out of his pants, he shoved it inside of me. I gasped, as I felt myself stretch to accommodate him. He slid my dress up around my hips as he pumped his big, black shaft in and out of me.

God, he was so huge. It felt like he was sliding his arm in and out of me instead of a cock. I moaned for more. I couldn't help it. I was lost in the moment. Overwhelmed by pleasure. Tyrell smacked my ass as he pounded me hard and fast. My big tits swaying back and forth as I took him deep inside of me. My stiff nipples rubbing against the comforter on the hotel bed.

I reached down with one hand to play with my swollen clit as he fucked me. I was getting so close to the edge. I could never remember being this horny before. I had never been driven to orgasm so quickly before. I don't know if it was the idea of finally being fucked by a black dick or his skill as a lover that was getting me so hot. Probably a little of both.

I moaned and begged for him like a dirty little slut. I was getting closer and closer to the edge until I finally exploded all over his big black cock. Not long after, Tyrell groaned as he shot his hot load deep inside of me. I collapsed back down onto the bed, trying to catch my breath as I came down from the high of my orgasm.

Tyrell lied down beside me, and spent several minutes kissing, licking, and exploring each others' bodies. It wasn't long before we were ready for Round 2. I told him that I wanted to ride his dick, and climbed on top of him.

I couldn't help but moan again as I slid down onto him. I ran my hands over his sexy abs and held onto his shoulders as I started to slowly bounce up and down on his dick. I leaned down, pushing my big tits in his face as I rode him. Tyrell held onto my hips, and helped to guide me up and down on his dick. My tits swayed in front of him, and he sucked and licked at my stiff nipples.

We fucked slower, and more deliberately the second time. Yet, it still felt just as good as the first time. I moaned as I felt his cock slide up inside of me. I leaned down closer to Tyrell, and he held me in his big strong arms as I rode him. This time, he came a few minutes before I did. Yet, he still managed to rise to the occasion long enough for me to climax.

When I was done, I lay on top of Tyrell and rested my head on his chest. We had only been in the room for 90 minutes. We still had plenty of time ahead of us.

Jessi4u
Jessi4u
29 Followers