My First BBC Gangbang

Story Info
Fun with some friends and some BBC.
1.6k words
4.19
56.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Kym I'm 26 Married to Mike who is 29.

We have been swingers since we met 8 years ago.

I am 5'5 36d 26 38 with long brunette hair and a smooth pussy.

Mike is 6'1 short blonde hair fit with a nice 7".

We met Cathy and Chris at a swinger's party and hit it off right away.

They were as naughty as us and we had a lot of fun with them.

We played on a few occasions when they told us they were into BBC groups and asked if we would like to meet some of their friends for a party.

I had only had one black lad before I met hubby and I thought it was a great idea and luckily so did hubby.

So, the following week we arranged to go to their place on Friday and party with their friends on the Saturday.

Cathy took me to her friend's salon for a full wax.

We had fun with them that night, but my mind was on Saturday.

We spent the day chilling in the garden topping up our tans naked.

About 8 pm the first couple of guys arrived and they were hot, soon more arrived until there were 9 hot black guys there.

I mentioned to Cathy that 9 was an odd number but she said not to worry as they were all there for me. WOW I was going to have all of them to myself.

Cathy decided it was time to get things started and she stood me in the middle of the room.

I was wearing a figure hugging black dress which she unzipped and helped fall to the floor leaving me naked.

She cupped my big boobs and asked the guys if they liked what they saw, and they all grinned and nodded.

I soon had one guy kneeling in front of me licking and sucking my pussy another behind me doing the same with my bum, one mouth on each nipple and another kissing me.

All the guys started to get naked and I was surrounded by 9 fit hung guys.

I got on my knees and started to work my way along the line of guys sucking their lovely cocks and all of them were big.

Not one under 8" Cathy said. and I believed her.

One of them laid down on the rug and asked me to mount him which I eagerly did.

Feeling the head of his big cock nudge against my lips felt amazing but not as amazing as when it slid inside me filling me.

As I was riding his shaft I felt fingers probing my bum hole and that felt intense, but not as intense as feeling his cock pressed against the hole and popping inside.

I relaxed and got used the it inside me before letting them both fuck me in unison and they were good at it bringing me to climax quickly.

I was shuddering all over as they both fucked me.

They were obviously very good at this and they both shot inside me pretty much at the same time pushing me over the edge again.

1+2

Another guy asked me to ride him, so I mounted his lovely big cock taking it all inside me in one go.

He told me to fuck him hard and I did I can tell you. I rode him making my 38d tits bounce as I did so.

He timed my thrusts with his own and I urged him to shoot up me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me deep onto his cock filling me with my third load of cum.

As he slipped out another one took its place burying itself up me in one go again.

I was fucked deep and hard by this cock.

The guy under me was playing with my boobs licking and sucking them which I love, and I was taking that cock nice and deep.

I felt him tense up and shove deep, his cum flooding my already full pussy. Load number 4

I looked over at my hubby and he had a huge grin on his face watching me.

As that cock slipped out it was quickly replaced by what felt like a thick one I felt it was long too as it filled my pussy fucking me nice and strongly. I pushed back onto him as he fucked me, He cupped my hanging tits as he fucked and fucked me. He pinched my nipples hard as he shot load number 5 into me.

I was asked to lay on my back and spread my legs for the next guy.

He mounted me, and his cock was the biggest yet, long and very thick but he just glided inside me I was so wet and used.

He kissed me as he fucked me, almost taking his cock all the way out before thrusting it all back in me.

I wrapped my legs around his back pulling him even deeper.

He fucked me for a good while before really burying himself in me and shooting and shooting inside me. Load number 6

The next one positioned himself between my legs his big cock sticking up hard and proud and very long but not as thick as the last one.

He shoved it inside me and he had my legs on his shoulders getting deep in me.

I felt his cock touch my cervix as he fucked me. And yes, it felt amazing.

I was moaning and urging him to fuck me hard and he did just that cumming right inside me again. Load number 7.

As he pulled out of me my pussy was gaping and cum was almost running out of me, down to my ass.

The next guy was grinning as he slipped his long cock inside me, He said how wet and hot my pussy felt as he fucked me, cum still dribbling out at every thrust.

I was begging him to fuck me almost losing my mind I had cum so many times.

He gripped my ass and shot his big load into me. Load 8.

The next one took his place and said "we saved the best till last".

I looked at his cock and it was huge.

I looked over at Cathy wide eyed.

She said, "11 and a half inches babe."

It looked it and was at least as thick as a coke can.

I gasped as he shoved the huge head inside, but I was so well stretched and lubricated with spunk it only took him a few thrusts to be right inside me.

God he was big as he fucked me. But gentle too and made me cum over and over before he too added his cum to the mix.

I was in a daze, but I heard Chris say "Damn she looks hot. Do you mind if I fuck her too?"

I heard hubby say "feel free".

Chris got between my legs and entered me but to be honest after all those huge cocks I didn't really feel him. He is a good 7" by the way.

The guys must have known this as they were saying the same thing.

But He dumped his load in me too so that was number 10.

I was laying on the floor a pool of cum and sweat and feeling buzzed, high almost it was a great feeling.

Cathy lay by my side and said I looked like I had enjoyed it and yes, I had very much.

I was recovering a bit and sat up looking around the room.

Oh my god at least 5 of them were hard again.

"Round 2 guys" I grinned as I said it.

I was soon riding one cock with another in my mouth and one pushing into my bum again.

Loads 11 12 and 13

The next 3 did me the same way which felt just as good Loads 14 15 and 16.

I got a bit worried knowing that huge cock would be in the next 3 and didn't want that in my ass but he got my pussy thankfully but the feeling of him there and one in my ass was the most intense feeling I have ever had.

Loads 17 18 and 19

Chris wanted another go and Cathy said my hubby should feel how my pussy felt too.

I mounted Chris and hubbly slid his cock up my pussy too. I love that usually but after the fucking I'd just taken I wasn't as full as I had been, still it was nice, and they didn't last long in me. Loads 20 and 21.

I either passed out or fell asleep for a while.

When I came to Cathy was sucking those cocks getting them hard again.

I couldn't take any more and said as much but Cathy said not to worry.

They lined up and took it in turns to shoot over my face and tits.

My got another 9 loads.

They all thanked me and left shortly after leaving me a mess of cum in and out.

I need to fuck you Hubby said as he mounted me and slid inside me sore gaping wet cunt.

It was no longer a pussy but a well-used up cunt.

I took his load as Chris shot over my tits so 32 loads of cum all for me.

It took me all week to recover from that, but I loved every hot second of it.

I spoke to Cathy the week after and she said she was amazed I fucked them twice.

She told me her first time with them she only fucked them once and they cum over her the second time.

Well we both have done better since but that's another story.