My First Big Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooh!! Les! Ooooh! Stop, stop!! Please, I'm gonna c-c-ummmmmmmm!!" I couldn't hold it anymore, this was turning me on way too much and I sprayed a load all into his sheets! "Shit! I'm so sorry Les, I didn't mean to..."

"Shhhh. Just take it bitch." He put his hands over my mouth and began fucking me silly now. He slowly took out his cock until everything but the tip was out of my hole, then jammed it all back in there.

"Awwwwhhh!!" I yelled out. "Fuck me! Fuck me! F-uuhhh-uhhhhcckkk meeee!!" I was demanding his cock now! I was a total whore and I didn't care.

"Mmmmm, you slut!" Les was now fucking me silly! I noticed he kept pouring more and more lube on my hole, and kept fucking me faster and faster and faster. I was in heaven. "Ahhhh, ahhhhh, ooooh, oohhhhh, Drew! You're gonna make me cum!!"

"I want it in my mouth!" I couldn't believe I just said that! Did I really just ask for another man's cum in my mouth!? What the hell was happening to me?

"You want me to cum in your mouth bitch?"

"Yes, please, I want it so bad!" He yanked his cock out of my ass, ripped the condom off and began face fucking my mouth.

"Mmmfff, ooommfff, ummmfff" I was gagging on his big black cock, I could feel it pulsating and I could taste the pre-cum again. I loved it.

"Play with my balls!" Les demanded. "Mmmmm, yeah! Just like that! You ready for my cock cheese bitch!?"

"Yes!" Les began stroking his massive cock.

"Give me some lube bitch!" I handed him the bottle of lube and noticed my cock got hard again too!

"Lube up your cock too bitch, it's hard again already!" I started blushing, I just came a few minutes ago from being fucked, and here I am sucking black cock with a raging hard-on again from thinking about all the cum that was about to spurt out. We both lathered our cocks up with lube and started jacking!

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhh, y-y-y-eahhhhhh!!" Les began cumming! It was sooo thick! Three big spurts landed all over my face, one on my eye, one on my chin and the other on my nose. "Ahhhhhh!!" Three more spurts exploded out of his cock, this time they all went in my mouth! One more massive spurt came out and landed on my boy boobs. I loved it, cum was all over my face, body and mouth. I swallowed it all, and then licked the remainders off my face. Finally I grabbed his cock and sucked the remaining cum out of it. It was so wonderful, so sticky and salty and stinky! I loved it!

"Wow, I didn't know you were such a cum whore too! I think you and I are gonna be good friends." Les smiled at me and curled me into his arms like I was his girl. We cuddled for hours then had more amazing sex and it was finally time for me to leave.

"Hey Drew, why don't you spend the night? I have some friends coming over and something tells me you are going to like them."

To be continued...

12