My First Big Tits Ch. 02

Story Info
Annika is shared.
9.6k words
4.51
136k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I got a chance to fool around with Annika was in May of my senior year in high school. We had started seeing each other in March, but had only kissed until she agreed to go to my place. This is the time I mentioned in my last story when this kid rushed out of his house and for the first time kept his mouth shut.

When we got to my apartment, I led her straight to the couch and sat down at her side. I remember she was wearing white slacks and a short sleeved, buttoned down knit top. It was pale blue with white stripes and was supposed to reach her hips, but her tits were big and they stretched the material so far outward that her top barely reached her belly button.

My mother wouldn't be home from work for another couple of hours so I wasn't worried about interruptions. Confidently, I leaned forward and kissed her. Annika didn't turn her body, but continued to sit straight up with her back flush against the couch. I think she was nervous. It was her first time in my apartment and the first time we would be alone for an extended period.

Well, if she wasn't going to adjust, I was. I turned my body to face her and began kissing her neck. Annika tilted her head back, exposing her throat and after a few more kisses brought her head down and and pulled me to her lips. As we continued to kiss I began thinking of her tits. Anxious to touch them, but afraid she would push my hands away. When I leaned forward I could feel the firmness of her breasts being pressed by mine and this caused my fear of rejection to be overcome by desire. Soon, I kissed my way down her neck and then down her top till I could feel the softness of her breasts that were spilling out the top of her bra.

To my disappointment she pulled me back up and we continued kissing as before. From her lips to her throat and then up the side of her neck, as she ran both hands through my hair. I took one earlobe between my lips and sucked gently, then kissed across her neck to the other lobe and did the same. She moaned softly while her breasts heaved outward and her breathing grew more intense. As I kissed her I glanced down and saw her breasts expanding forward, then contracting and then surging outward again. Her tits were so large they blocked my view of most of her body. All I could see was her legs from the knees down.

My fingertips grazed the side of her left breast ever so slightly to test her reaction. There was none, so I slid my palm across it lightly. I didn't squeeze, just rubbed the side with enough pressure for it to be obvious it was no accident. I felt the firmness of her large breast pushing her bra not only forward, but also to the side, which was being stretched to the max. She offered no resistance so I slid my hand to the front of her top and squeezed. Annika let out a soft moan. As we continued to kiss I rubbed, squeezed, prodded and played with both her tits.

After a short while I lowered my hand to her belly and caressed it softly, then slid it under her top and back up to her bra. I cupped and squeezed as before, but this time I ran my fingertips over the top of her tits and felt their naked flesh. I then returned to caressing her again as I lowered my head and began mashing her tits with my face. Sliding my hand to her back, I fumbled a bit but was soon able to unhook her bra. We went back to kissing as my hand cupped one bare breast, then the other. I was amazed that they were so big and firm.

I kissed my way to her ear and whispered, "Take off your bra."

Annika didn't say a word as she reached up her short sleeve and pulled her strap down her arm. When she was done with both straps she reached under her top and pulled her bra out, then set it aside. I was back in action in a micro-second.

Now here comes the strange part and I apologize to you, the reader, that it is such a mood breaker, but it actually happened so I have to tell you.

After kissing and caressing awhile longer, I decided I wanted to see her tits. So I tried to lift her top, but when it reached the point where I could see the bottom part of her boobs she jerked it back down. So we went back to making out and after awhile I tried again, with the same result as before.

I was becoming frustrated so I said with a soft, pleading voice, "Come on, let me see your tits."

"No." But it was a gentle, understanding no.

"Annika, I've been dying to see them. Please let me have a look."

She lowered her eyes and slowly shook her head no again. Since it was such a weak no I decide to ignore it. I placed my left arm around her body and held her arms firmly. Then took hold of the bottom of her top and began lifting it upward. Instantly, her hand covered mine, but that's all it did. She didn't try to stop me as I exposed both of her breasts for the first time.

Never in a million years would I have guessed to see what I actually saw. You'd think that a girl so outrageously beautiful, so close to physical perfection as Annika was, would have taken care of this long ago. As I was looking at her huge tits with awe, I was snapped back to reality when I noticed that she had these super long hairs growing along the sides of her areola on both tits! It was a stunner. There were six of them even spaced around each areola and had to be at least five to six inches long. They stuck out a couple of inches then drooped downwards. Why in the world hadn't she got rid of them? Or at least taken a pair of scissors and cut them short.

Reaching out, I held one of the hairs taunt. I looked at her and noticed she was watching me closely, waiting for a reaction. Not quite sure what I should say, I blurted out what I was actually thinking.

"Cool, I can suck your nipples and floss at the same time!"

Well, that was the last time I saw those hairs. Annika related to her best friend what I said and was told the hairs had to go. So she got some tweezers and plucked them out.

----------------------------------------------

Over the course of the summer Heidi went back to Germany and Annika would come to my place at least once a week to fool around. We never fucked, that didn't happen until September and it wasn't such a great experience. We were both virgins and between her uncertainty about whether she wanted to actually do it, and my fumbling while trying to get her to do it, somehow it happened. But after that it was great. I gained experience and she gained what she called her, 'new best friend', who happened to reside between my legs. She even gave her new best friend a name.

The first time I got a glimpse at Annika's wild side was when we double dated with my friend John and his girlfriend Sarah. This didn't happen often because John had his own car and they usually had a place to be alone. On this particular evening however, both his and Sarah's families were going to be home. He called and said he was horny as hell with no safe place to take Sarah. I told him it was no problem, he and Sarah could use one of the bedrooms at my place.

The four of us went out to eat and had a good time talking about high school and what our classmates were up to now that we had all graduated. After the last bite was swallowed we rushed to my place, spent about one tenth of one second together in the living room, then paired off to our separate bedrooms.

Annika and I fucked and I shot my sperm on her stomach. We then decided to go to the bathroom to clean up. Now, there was only one bathroom in that apartment and it was located in the hallway between both bedrooms. Since we were both naked, I opened the door slightly and peered into the hallway. I nodded the coast was clear and we rushed towards the bathroom. At the same moment the other door opened and John and Sarah, also naked, bolted towards the bathroom. Well, when we met we all froze for a second, then the girls screamed, covered themselves as best they could, then ducked into the bathroom, laughing like crazy.

John and I didn't bother to cover up because we were both so intent on checking out each other's girlfriend. It didn't last long, but I did get a glimpse of Sarah's naked body. Now I knew why, when we were alone, John referred to Sarah as Banana Tits. They were cone shaped and had an upward curvature. Sarah's tits were also bigger than I thought. Not nearly as big as Annika's, but I was surprised at how her clothes masked their true size.

Nothing else happened, at least that was what I thought, until the next day when John called. He said Sarah had told him that she had played with Annika's tits while they were in bathroom together. Annika hadn't said a word to me about it, so I asked him if he thought Sarah was telling the truth. He said he was sure of it because Sarah described what happened in detail. She told him that Annika's breasts were so amazing that she couldn't help herself, she just had to feel them. At first Annika pushed Sarah's hands away, but Sarah practically begged to let her touch them. Annika relented and seemed to be enjoying it so much that Sarah put one of Annika's nipples in her mouth, she was just starting to suck it when I knocked on the door with their clothes.

I thought about what had happened and realized that Annika was far from feeling embarrassed about being nude in front of others. In fact, from the way she laughed while running to the bathroom with Sarah, it was obvious that she had found it fun.

I wanted to find out from Annika herself how she felt about that night, so when we were in bed I began asking her about her fantasies. It was like trying to open a can with a spoon. She was very reluctant to tell me, but I persisted and offered some of my own to make her feel more at ease. It eventually worked, but what she said really bowled me over. I had expected her to confess to a desire for another girl or maybe to dancing in front of a bunch of men while taking her clothes off. Instead, Annika told me what turned her on more than anything else was the thought of men paying money to have sex with her. I don't think she was talking about the street walker type of hooker. Her fantasy involved a good looking man in a business suit, paying her thousands of dollars to go away for a weekend in some exotic place.

A few weeks later John asked me if I wanted to swap girlfriends for a night. I told him that he was crazy, but he kept bugging me about it. He told me that when he fucks Sarah they talk about Annika, how she looks and about how she responded to Sarah's touching her. I asked him if Sarah ever talks about me. He said no, then went back to describing the great sex they have when talking about my girlfriend. That was a real ego booster! And it didn't make me more inclined to agree to his request either. Don't get me wrong, Sarah's cute and she has a decent figure also, but Annika is Playmate of the Year material, so there was no incentive to go along with it. Plus I didn't think I could get Annika to agree to it anyway. John was certainly no rich man in a business suit.

Still, John wouldn't let up. So I told him that I'd go along with him feeling up Annika a little, if he'd let me fuck Sarah. His response was just what I expected.

"That's total bullshit man!"

"Take it or leave it." I replied. Confident he would leave it, which is just what I wanted anyway.

John was quiet for a moment then said, "So you're saying that after I, ONLY get to play with Annika's tits, you get to screw my girlfriend?"

"No, I'm saying that AFTER I screw your girlfriend, I'll give you one shot at getting Annika to let you feel her tits."

"What if you fuck Sarah and Annika won't let me touch her."

"Then your shit out of luck."

Now, I've known John for a lot of years and I knew he wasn't stupid enough to go along with what I was proposing. Trouble is, John was smarter than I thought and he knew exactly what was going on in my head. So, while I was standing there waiting for him to tell me to go to hell, he was trying to figure out a way to work this to his advantage.

Then he surprised me by saying, "I'll think about it."

"What's to think about?" I asked nervously. It suddenly occurred to me that I may be underestimating my best friend. I thought I had him down cold, but I didn't realize how obsessed with Annika he'd become because of his sex talks with Sarah.

A few days later he was asking me about the best way to get Annika to give in to his advances. So I made him promise not to tell anyone else, then told him about Annika's fantasy. BIG FUCKING MISTAKE! Immediately the wheels started turning in his head and then he smiled and said, "Deal."

"Bullshit John. There's no way you're going to go along with what I offered. What are you up to?"

"Hey, you made the offer and now I'm accepting."

We talked about the best way to set this thing up and about a week later we put John's plan for Sarah into motion. The three of us were in Sarah's bedroom talking about nothing important when John accidentally, on purpose, let it slip that I knew about their sex talk.

Sarah stared at John with an displeased look on her face.

"Don't get pissed at John, Sarah. I think Annika is attracted to you also." Actually, Annika hadn't said a peep about Sarah.

"Did she tell you about what we did in your bathroom?"

"Yeah, but I kinda had to drag it out of her. Seems she's a bit embarrassed to talk about it with me." I lied, just like John had instructed.

"And?" Sarah asked. Clearly, she was very curious about Annika's feelings towards her.

"She admitted that you played with her and when I asked if she liked it, she said yes."

A little smile came to her face and then John said, "Tell him about it." Sarah look at John and he went on, "Go ahead Sarah, tell what happened in his bathroom."

"He already knows."

"But I want to hear your version of it." I added quickly.

Sarah sat on her bed and tucked her feet under her, while John and I took our prearranged positions on the floor.

"Well, we were laughing when we shut the bathroom door and right away started talking about how you guys must have seen our pussy and tits. Then Annika lowered her arms and I saw her breasts. My gosh, I nearly choked! They are so amazing! So big and yet they stick straight out with no slack at all."

I chuckled knowingly and said, "Yeah, like two pink-eyed Saturn 5 rockets ready for blast-off."

"There was no way I could stop myself, I just had to touch them, so I reached out and squeezed one of her breasts. She laughed and pulled away and when I tried to touch them again, she wouldn't let me."

"John told me that she let you play with her tits."

"She did later, but at first she held my wrists and wouldn't let me near them. So I told her that I was curious and only wanted to see if they felt the same as mine."

"Do they?" I asked.

"No, they're heavier and extremely firm."

"Sarah's got nice soft ones with puffy nipples." John said with a smile.

A pillow flew in John's direction, but he knocked it away and added, "It's true."

"Is it true Sarah? Do you have puffy nipples?"

"You'll never know." She said mockingly.

"I already do know because I saw them in the hallway as you came out the door."

Sarah blushed and asked, "Do you guys want to hear about what happened or not?"

After we nodded yes she went on, "Well, after a couple of minutes of pleading she finally let me touch her. When she let go of my wrists I started caressing both of her breasts at the same time, then gently squeezed her nipples with my fingers. Oh gosh John, stop that!"

I looked over at John and saw him rubbing his crotch. Then I noticed Sarah looking at the bulge running down the leg of my shorts. As we had planned, neither John nor I were wearing underwear, so she was getting a good idea of my size.

She continued her story and soon afterward John unzipped his jeans and pulled his dick out. I followed his lead.

As I played with my exposed cock I asked, "Sarah, have you ever watched two guys jack off?

"No, of course not."

"You can see we're horny, do you don't mind if John and I jack off while you talk to us?"

"Are you serious? John, are you going to let him do that in front of me?"

"Doesn't bother me, but if you don't want to watch two guys play with their cocks; we'll stop."

Sarah looked at my dick then at John's and said, "If you perverts really think you need to do that right now, go ahead."

John and I looked at each other and quickly peeled off all our clothes. John scooted back so that he could lean against the wall and then stroked his dick with his right hand while using his left to play with his balls. I'm not a balls man myself, so I leaned back on my left arm while I let my right hand do all the work.

Sarah couldn't believe what she was seeing. I raised and spread my knees wide so she could get a good look at the back of my shaft while watching my sack of balls touch the floor, then move back up as I jerked my cock.

I looked into Sarah's eyes and asked, "Did you like touching Annika's tits?"

Sarah only nodded yes as her eyes darted back and forth from John's dick to mine.

"Do you like the way my cock looks? Sarah, do you like how long and thick it is?"

Sarah said nothing, just nervously looked over at her boyfriend.

John said, "Go ahead, tell him what you think of his dick."

"What can I say, it's a really nice dick."

"Do you want to touch it Sarah?" John asked.

"No." She answered without hesitation.

I watched her look at me stroking myself and said, "Can I see your tits again?"

"Come on Sarah, show him." John quickly added.

Sarah looked at John and asked, "You wouldn't get mad?"

"Go topless for us Sarah." I added.

She must have been over the top with lust because she stripped completely. Then sat back on the bed and spread her legs apart so that we could get a good look. She was so pale and had puffy nipples that were a light pink. Her right hand went straight to her pussy while her left began caressing her tits.

We watched each other for a while then I stood and walked to the bed. Sarah looked at John nervously, then at my cock and next my face. I reached out and pushed her gently backwards.

"John?"

I grabbed her thighs and pulled her close to the head of my cock.

"JOOOHN?" She was frantic as she looked towards her boyfriend.

John said nothing as he watched me shove my cock in his girlfriend's pussy. Sarah screamed out in pain as I rammed it in as far as I could. It was tighter than I thought it would be, but that didn't stop me from pounding her without mercy. I then propped myself up on my elbows and used both hands to squeeze her tits together so that I could suck both of her puffy nipples at the same time. I then straightened up as John came over and placed his dick by Sarah's face. She turned away from him, but I grabbed her face and forced her to offer her mouth. John slid his cock in, but she refused to suck.

"Suck his cock Sarah!" I commanded.

She took hold of his cock and started sucking it while I pumped in and out. What a sight. I'd never seen a girl taking two dicks at the same time and it was a tremendous turn on. So much so, that I didn't last as long as I would have wanted and shot my cum deep inside her. I withdrew and went to my clothes as I had no wish to be around when she began asking John why he had let me fuck her. John quickly took my place and was still fucking Sarah as I left.

-----------------------------------------------

I went home and thought about my friend John. What was he feeling inside when he saw me fucking his girlfriend? How would I have reacted if that had been me? I was nervous. John was going to want a shot at Annika right away and I was obligated to help him. I suddenly got a sickening feeling in my gut, but it went away immediately when the phone rang and Frau Schmidt told me that I had received another letter from Heidi.