My First Bisexual Experience

Story Info
Mike isn't bisexual, but he likes sucking cock.
2.2k words
4.47
76.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desires2
desires2
116 Followers

Let me say straight off that I don't consider myself bi-curious. Bi-sexual, or gay!!

I'm not attracted to guys at all.

I don't want to touch them, kiss them and I never look at guys with any sort of sexual thoughts.

Having said that, as a teen I had this friend and we did engage in what can only be described as bi-sexual behaviour, and sure - I guess it was experimental - at first - but it's hard to say something is experimental when you do it about 20 times.

We were neighbours and Matt used to come over to my place when my parents went out for dinner with friends.

We'd just watch TV and goof off.

One night when he came over he said "he had something to show me."

It was a hardcore porn magazine from Europe, and inside there was stuff I had never seen before.

The images were explicit and graphic. There was close-ups of cocks in pussies, and cocks in mouths, and cum covered faces. There was group scenes as well, including guys sucking guys.

As I looked at all these scenes of messy sex, I couldn't help but be aroused - I was 18 after all.

As we looked at the pages of the porn mag Matt said to me "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure" I said.

"You've got to promise that you won't tell anybody - I mean it."

I wasn't sure where this was heading, but I was curious to find out.

"Just tell me" I said.

He showed me one of the photos, of a guy with a huge cock in his mouth and said "I've done that."

I just laughed and said "No way! When? With who?"

He told me he had had a sleep over at one of his school friends (Grant) the previous week, and they were just playing cards- with a few drinks - playing strip poker (which seems a pretty gay thing for 2 guys to do) and once their clothes were off, they started doing dares.

It quickly progressed from:

"I dare you to touch my cock" to "stroke my cock" to "wank my cock," and then eventually to "I dare you to put my cock in your mouth."

I'm trying to picture the scene, and I'm not sure what I'm feeling.

I'm alone with my best friend who's just confessed to sucking some guys cock, and wanking him off. I feel my cock hardening in my pants, and wonder if he can see it?

"What happened then?" I asked.

He said they wanked each other off, and then went to sleep.

I was surprised and feeling some strange things?

Was I jealous? Matt was my best friend, and even though I had never had romantic feelings towards him, it seemed wrong that he would do something so intimate like this with someone else.

I asked him "Are you gay - is that what you're telling me?"

He said "No, I'm not gay."

"Good, because I'm not gay either." I told him.

Then we just sat there quietly for a while.

I felt tension, and I started thinking "why did he tell me this" and wondering if he was going to try something. I still wasn't sure what I was feeling, but my cock was really hard now - it was aching.

I didn't know what to say, but finally as a joke I said "Hey, it's no big deal - you can suck me too if you want." and laughed.

"OK, but only if you cum in my mouth." he joked.

Now I'm thinking "Is he joking, or is he serious?"

"I'm just kidding." he says, but something tells me he's not kidding.

I notice that his pants are bulging, and he's making no attempt to hide it from me.

I'm not sure why, but I ask him "Are you going to see Grant again?"

"I see him every day at school." he jokes.

"You know what I mean."

"Why, are you jealous?"

"No, no." I laugh, but what is this I'm feeling? Am I jealous? Do I want to be the one sucking Matt's cock. Do I want Matt to suck me and not Grant?

I realized I was becoming horny thinking about it, and I knew Matt's cock was hard beneath his shorts and mine was too. I know he wanted me to touch his cock. I could sense him waiting

I wanted to touch his cock too, just to see what it felt like - and whether I would like the feeling and want to go any further. I was curious, but scared at the same time.

What exactly am I scared of? I'm not gay. No-one's going to find out. Matt's got no diseases.

i make my move and reach across and put my hand on Matt's cock, and start gently stroking him through his pants. It felt hard, and I stroked the length from his cock head to his balls. His body tensed up, and he was frozen in place as I continued to gently stroke him.

I then grabbed his shaft through his pants, feeling the thickness - it was thick. It was a really exciting feeling, and he started gently stroking my cock through my pants as well.

We're both rock hard, and I make the next move - which is to undo his pants button and zip down his fly and pull his pants off. He's wearing tight red jocks, and the outline of his cock and balls is easy to see through the material. I'm still stroking his shaft through his jocks, and running my fingers around his cock head. I know he's not circumcised, but I can make out his mushroom head clearly through his jocks. I grab the waistband of his jocks, and slowly pull it down past his balls and his cock literally jumps out. I've never seen him erect before and his cock is just a bit shorter than mine, but maybe a tad thicker?

I grab his cock with my hands, and start wanking him.

His breathing is coming in excited gasps, and his body is twitching with waves of pleasure.

He makes me stop and stand up, and he undoes my pants, my fly, and pulls them to the floor.

He takes off my jocks, and his eyes go wide when he sees my cock!

"Oh my god." he says "It's so big," "and your balls are huge."

He puts both my balls in his mouth, and starts stroking my shaft - and I know I'm going to cum soon.

Hey, I'm 18, a virgin and this is my first real sexual experience - so obviously I'm excited.

Then he starts sucking my cock. Long slow deep thrusts of his mouth up and down my shaft.

I had never felt this before - somebody was sucking my cock.

Sure, I had imagined it, but in my imagination it had been a girl with big tits, not a guy with an erection. It still felt fucking fantastic.

I felt my orgasm quickly building, and the pulses were starting in my body.

I didn't want to cum yet, and I tried to hold back, but of course it was impossible, and I said "I'm coming" and moaned in pleasure as I ejaculated ropes of cum into his mouth.

I had never felt anything like that. Sure I had wanked myself off lots of times, but cumming in his mouth was so erotic - knowing that he was feeling each pulse of ejaculation with me, and taking my cum in his mouth, and then swallowing my seed into his stomach, my DNA being digested and absorbed into his body, becoming part of him.

As kids we had become blood brothers, and now we were halfway to becoming "cum brothers".

He was moaning as well, as he swallowed in gulps, and said "Oh my god, - that was so much cum." and "Now it's your turn."

My cock started softening and my arousal ebbed, but I still felt excited and some obligation to pleasure him as he had me.

I got on my knees and made him stand before me.

Now, finally it was going to happen.

I was nervous as hell, but there was no way I was going to chicken out now.

I started licking his balls, and stroking his cock with my hands.

Then I sucked both his balls into my mouth, and wanked him faster while making moaning noises around his balls.

Strangely he said "You don't have to if you don't want to," but I answered "I really want to - and don't hold back."

By now I was aroused again (I was 18 after all), and he noticed.

He grabbed my cock right at the base and firmly squeezed and stroked it, and as he did a thick drop of cum started leaking out, which he licked off.

"Close your eyes." he said - "And open your mouth - with your tongue out."

Obviously he had some fantasy how he wanted this to happen.

On my knees. Eyes closed. Mouth open and tongue out, and waiting for what happens next.

He puts his cock on my face, and makes me lick it wet all over. Then he rubs it all over my face.

He grabs my head and forces his balls in my mouth, and I feel him wanking himself.

"Keep sucking my balls he says." and I feel his wanking rhythm increase.

He removes his balls from my mouth, and sticks his cock in its place and begins thrusting in and out in a steady rhythm. Then he slows down and slowly pushes it in as far as it goes.

I feel the head in the back of my throat, and I start to gag.

He apologises, and I tell him "It's OK, It's just my first time - I'm just not used to it so deep - take it slowly."

He puts his cock in my mouth again, and I run my tongue around his fore-skinned mushroom head, and his cock twitches and goes harder.

I can't believe this is my first time sucking cock, and I'm actually kind of good at it??

I like the feeling of it in my mouth, and the feeling of being used for someone else's pleasure.

I like the feedback - the hardening of the cock if you do it right, the gasps of breath, and the moans of pleasure, and grunts in the back of the throat.

He starts fucking my mouth again, and I keep my lips wet and sloppy, and make a firm seal with them around his shaft.

He slows down, and settles into a nice smooth in and out rhythm.

His hands are on the back of my head, but they don't have to be as I'm not taking my mouth away until he's done.

I grab his balls in my hand and start gently squeezing them.

His rhythm has increased in speed, and I sense an urgency now to his movements.

He's getting close to cumming, and then I feel his balls rise up and contract, and his cock twitches and his breath is in gasps as he moans and his waves of orgasm hit.

I feel the first shot in my mouth - warm and salty - and this is followed by 5 or 6 more.

My mouth is full of his cum, and I swallow and suck him hard as I firmly stroke and squeeze his shaft, milking his balls dry.

I feel his cum sliding down my throat, into my stomach, and now his DNA is being digested and absorbed into my body. We are officially "cum brothers."

He's still moaning softly and saying "Oh my god, oh my god - that was amazing," and I know that Grant didn't get him off like that - and I felt good about that.

I can taste his cum in my mouth, and on my breath - salty and funky, and I like it.

I felt powerful, and guilty that I've crossed that line - and actually done something that I never thought I'd do, and what's more - I enjoyed it.

I suppose it's some kind of "denial" to say "I'm not bi-sexual," as totally straight guys (probably) don't suck other guys cocks, but I just don't like the label.

At the time I just considered it practice for women, which seems like a strange thing to say - as women don't have cocks.

Matt and I never talked about it.

After it happened we both got dressed without speaking, and he left.

I asked him at the door "Are you coming over next weekend?" and he simply said "Yeah."

We remained friends exactly like before.

That part of our life was our secret.

We weren't in love - that's for gay guys lol - but we were lovers - which still sounds gay when you say it.

Our affair lasted about a year, and in that time we probably sucked each other off about 20 times.

We'd mainly 69 and race to see who could make the other one cum first - it was always me.

We'd lay on top of each other, and grind our cocks and balls together for foreplay, but we always finished by sucking each others cum out.

Matt moved away shortly after that, and I never did any bisexual stuff for about 20 years.

I was too busy with women, but after 2 failed engagements and the arrival of internet dating sites...well, that story next time...

desires2
desires2
116 Followers