My First Black Cock

Story Info
Hot time in Hotlanta, Georgia.
913 words
3.96
166.1k
28
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to Trapeze in Atlanta with my then boyfriend. He was always horny and wanted to see what it was like at a real swing club, so we made the trip to Atlanta. Trapeze is really interesting. We got there paid for a membership then were told about the two areas of the club. The first area is a typical looking bar with a dance floor. There weren't too many people in that section. Just a couple of couples at various tables. The back of the club is where it's all happening.

In the back, you get ushered into a co-ed locker room where you our handed a towel and given a locker. We were instructed to strip naked and use only the towel for entering into the back area. This was so strange but that's what we did. Once we were naked, we went into the back. It was crazy. People were walking around nude and then every few feet or so, people would be fucking right in front of us. There were was a really good mix of black and white also.

We went to the far back to the pool and hot tubs room. That's where I saw the most incredibly gorgeous black woman I had ever been near. She seemed a little self-conscious, but she was young, wearing a wedding , and lounging by the pool. Arms crossed over her large, round buoyant breasts, wearing only lacy boy short panties. She seemed a little out of place. I ditched my partner and went to sit beside her, warm her up, make her comfortable. She told me she'd been married a few months, she was 26 yrs, etc. She was black black but oh so lovely. She seemed a little uncomfortable but I didn't touch her, we just talked.

Several minutes later, her husband got out of the pool and came over to introduce himself, I saw him walk up, dripping wet, and his massive black cock hanging between his legs, swinging from thigh to thigh as he approached me. He introduced himself, and I shook his hand. He wouldn't let go of my hand right away and just held for a couple seconds, and I could see his cock begin to respond to the sensation of flesh on flesh. His gaze was penetrating. I tried to avoid his eyes; they made me think of a wolf or other wild, carnivorous animal. But if I looked straight ahead, I was staring straight at his massive cock. So I just smiled and kind of looked to the side but that was equally distracting as there was a 40-ish blonde woman getting double teamed by two massively hung black men while her husband watched.

So I turned my attention to the black girl. Her husband finally sat down beside her, and his cock just laid across one of his thighs like a black snake. As I was talking with her, he started rubbing my feet with his, then he leaned over (she's still talking and I'm trying to pay attention) and grabbed my ankles, squeezing and rubbing, shins to toes, calves, behind my knees, trying to part my legs to see what I had on under my towel.

She looks at us and suggests that we grab an empty hot tub. So we walk over to one of the tubs, and she shimmies down into the water, keeping her panties on while I remove my towel, draping it over the railing. I slide down in beside her as he hungrily observes...I have to touch her. Her skin is so dark. She is incredibly soft, smooth but still unsure of herself, I can feel it. Moments later, I'm deeply kissing her soft sweet mouth and he is pressing against my hip, submerged in water, aching for solace. I am kissing her but he is responding for her, touching me, cupping my breasts, gently creating heat and sensation and tension. Pressure...all over...hunger, he wants to eat me. He pulls my hear, head back, off her mouth and onto his.

He sucks my mouth, pulling me against him, guiding my hand down the shaft of his black cock. Softly, lightly drawing my fingertips over his balls, under, back up his things. His cock is so incredibly big, sitting in the hot tub, the head stretches out of the water, begging to be kissed, licked, gently sucked on.

I pull my hand away, nervous, thinking of his wife, but she is quietly watching, arms stretched out along the walls of the tub, breasts floating on the water's surface, mirroring the buoyancy of her husband's bobbing cock.

His hands are aggressively buried in my pale, exposed, white hips, gripping as he devours my neck. He reminds my hand where to go, what to do, how to move. Massaging the base of his cock, smooth, around his balls, back to his hips. He gets harder, thicker, louder. Taking a breath, he looks at her and gestures to one of the covered cabanas. Sheets as curtains, dark and opaque, shield the contents from the open air forum. He pulls us out of the water, I-naked, she-virtually, him-totally naked with a massive hard-on. All of the white couples in the area watch us walk from the hot tubs to the cabana. The white ladies are transfixed on his massive cock, then they look at me with a knowing look that I'm about to get the fucking of a lifetime.