My First Black Cocks

Story Info
Crossdresser goes out to find big dark meat.
1k words
4.28
156.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latexcd69
latexcd69
263 Followers

I must admit that I've always been a bit of a size queen. It's hard not to be. Who wants to be fucked by a cock too small to do it for you. Too small to hit the right spots. Not me. Not most. Everyone says that black guys have bigger cocks. I've heard many say its true and a few say it's not. I had never been fucked by one so I thought why not give it a try.

I decided to wait until it was getting dark to go out. Back and forth through my mind, I debated on whether it was a good idea or not. It could be a thrill of a lifetime. I knew that most areas down 7th Avenue weren't great places to be but they were full of black men.

Around 9:30 my makeup was applied and I was dressed to impress. Lips were red and they shined. My black leather trench coat covered most my body but I've always loved the look. Decided leather should go with leather so I threw on my knee high boots. Underneath the coat, I wore black panties and a corset. As I'm sure you can tell by reading this, I'm a fan of the color black. My cock was growing hard from just seeing myself in the mirror so I figured it was a good time to head out. I looked most certainly fuckable.

My boots clicked against the sidewalk as I walked with nothing but a cigarette in hand. Eyes were drawn to me with every step I took, with every drag I took. That's the way I like it.

Surprisingly, There weren't many black men in sight until I passed Lucky's Store. Two large, strong, black men were on their porch staring at me. My eyes met there's as I inhaled my cigarette that dangled from my shining lips. I couldn't help but smile when I noticed them get up and walk my way.

"What's a fine ass girl like you doing out here so late?", one yelled out to me.

"I'm just passing through boys," I replied with a smile. Figured I shouldn't just give it up too easily.

I threw my cigarette on the ground after one last inhale and put it out with my boot. One watched with a grin as the other came up from behind me, looking me over.

"Mm girl, looks like you have a nice ass. I'd love to tear that shit up."

"Well I don't' know about that...I really have to get going," I said and waited for a response, which didn't take long. He pressed me up against a car that was parked on the side of the street. His hands rubbed my legs as he pressed against my back side. My cock was becoming really hard at this point, He quickly turned me around. As expected, he noticed the bulge in the coat.

"What do we have here? Hey Tyrone, this girl has a fucking cock."

Quickly I replied, "Yes, but I also know how to please one. I could give you both the time of your life. What do you say?" My hand slid across his pants over his crotch.

Tyrone looked back at him and finally spoke, "Shit, if this bitch can suck our dicks off, why not let her. She sexy for a chick with a cock, man."

I unbuttoned the coat completely and threw it aside revealing my corset and panties. Tyrone came over with his buddy and they both dropped their pants. My god were they huge. I figured I'd be greeted with big dicks but these were astounding. Tyrone didn't seem to mind the cock as he started squeezing it and stroking it.

My lips wrapped around the big black shaft. It was atleast 9 inches and I tried to get every inch in my hungry mouth. I gagged but it was to be expected. He loved it and I did too. My other hand spent time jerking off Tyrone as he fondled my prick.

"Ohh man this bitch knows hot to suck, Ty, stick it in her pretty mouth."

He did as instructed and shoved his cock towards my lips. Happily I sucked it. Switching from cock to cock so as not to give too much attention to one. They were loving it. My throat was taking all of their cocks. Their shafts were drenched in my saliva as I licked their hairless balls.

Obviously it had been awhile since Tyrone had gotten off, because he didn't last much longer as his cock erupted. Streams of hot cum flooded my face unexpectedly. Opening my mouth wider, I caught all I could. My face was drenched in his fluids. I felt like such a whore and it made me feel good.

Tyrone wiped the last few drops on my lips and walked off after stating, "That bitch knows what she doing. Feel free to come around anytime you want."

His friend, now alone with me, asked me to turn around so he could fill my ass with cum. Gladly, I turned and felt the pressure. I had never had a cock so large in my ass. It hurt but felt good at the same time. He fucked me hard and fast. Pulling my hair. Acting like an animal. The speed picked up as he grunted. I knew he was about to fill me up. Pressing my ass back against his huge black cock, he exploded inside my asshole.

He pulled out and put his pants back on. "Names Jay just so you know. If you want to come around again, me and some of my other homies can toss your ass around."

My coat lay on the ground with a couple drops of semen on it. Not the first time it had been treated to the man juice special. I put the coat on and made my way home. I felt really good. I had pleased those large cocks and gotten pounded. Now I was walking home with cum dripping out of my ass. Maybe next time I'll have to find more guys. Make it a real good time.

latexcd69
latexcd69
263 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago
Blacked

Fully made up and ready for a night of sucking and getting fucked by the biggest fats hardest black cocks i can get,Filling my ass and mouth down my throat and filling belly with loads of sweet cum.I am the deep throat queen of monsterblack cock.I have been known to take monster12'' hard black down my throat and swallow all of his load.My ass as and has been filled with many 12 '' to now 14'' hard cock filling my as witth a monster load of cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crossdressing virgin ready to please black cock. Reading these stories has got me so turned on to become a black cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Old Sissy

I love dressing and having sex dressed fully as a women.Love sucking cock and getting fucked.But i have a sweet spot for a monster back cock or two.I can now deep throat most big black cocks and take 10'' monster cock deep in my ass.The best part is the monster sweet loads of cum filling my ass and mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bi Curiosity Shop

Wow, well now... I remember my first experience of dressing up but also my first black cock and yes I agree, they’re so much bigger and fuller! My story starts with me walking round the sex shop areas looking at magazines, books and videos. There was of course every kind of movie and so on around. Whilst I was browsing I came across the interracial section and just as I picked up a movie or two the assistant came over all loud and asked if I wanted to check the movies, I said maybe later - I’ll keep looking for now.

I heard the door bell and he must’ve locked it! I thought okay, probably going back to his break, I walked round to the costume area and all these fancy dresses and heels and lingerie and men’s sexy wear too. I was quite curious looking at all the shiny latex numbers and picked out a maids outfit and held it up, out of nowhere he whistled and asked if it was for me? I blushed a deep crimson and couldn’t get my words out, he suggested I try it on... so I thought okay... yes I will.

As I was undressing in the tiny room he commented that I had smooth skin, I looked round and he was there holding me some hold ups and told me to try them on too, he was quite masterful and sure of himself, I also noticed he had a growing bulge in his track pants... I slipped on the latex dress it felt nice and tight thankfully it was powdered... I also pulled on the fishnet hold ups, he also passed through a brandy compliments of the shop! He beckoned me out for a twirl and as I did so, he placed his large hands on my hips and span me round, saying look at that ass, hmm, he slapped it and I blushed again but I also felt a rush thrill through me, I felt my cock twitch under the tight dress too, he asked how my drink was going down and he was rubbing his bulge a little, i was feeling quite horny with the sexy outfit I had in and the drink and the music, he then took my movies I had been carrying round and flipped one on, a small screen started with a trailer of what was to come in the video, he had his hand in his pants clearly working whatever he had down there, I mentioned that they weren’t possibly real, how could they be and how could anyone take a cock that big? I said it wasn’t true!

He said oh yeah? Then get a look of this!

He pulled his out of his pants and it wasn’t even hard as yet but the girth was big and it curved and it must have been a good 10 to 11 inches!

He said why don’t I try hold it and feel it and see if I like it, oh my when i held it my hands I couldn’t believe how thick it was! I worked my hand up and down eventually holding it with both, he had some precum seeping out and I pulled his foreskin back exposing his big swollen gland. At that moment I looked at it and the screen with a girl swallowing a cock, I looked back it and up at his eyes and then back to his huge growing schlong, I took a gulp of brandy and then put his cock in my mouth, i slurped on it for a while and got into a rhythm, he said I was hot and good and sexy in my dress and stockings, I stood up and kissed him fully and asked him to make my ass wet so I can take his cock, he bent me over the booth stool and proceeded to rim and lick and make my ass wet, he worked his fingers in my hole and said I was ready, I took another gulp of brandy as he eased his thick fat black cock into my ass, slowly but all the way in, stretching me, I started to push back as he speeded up fucking me into next week, I felt myself coming and he rode my ass, I could feel him coming so I pulled off and swing round to take his cum in my mouth, I was now his dirty little bitch, I go there regularly and I have no end of big black yummy cock in my ass and my hot hungry mouth!

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
I Know What You Mean

I know what you mean about what they say about black cock; bigger and really big loads. I'm not so much interested in really thick ones, but I love it really deep, a big load and I have always wanted to try a black guy and see if what they say is true.

I'm too afraid of catching something by getting it bareback from just anyone, but my steady guy always cums up my ass raw and I love it!

I crossdress and there is something that really turns me on about the idea of going out as a whore, taking loads from a bunch of strangers and being completely filled with cum, especially if they paid me! It's not about the money, even a dollar would be fine. It's just the idea of living out the fantasy of the experience, just one time, of being a completely nasty whore!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Like Mother, Like Sissy A sissy learns he is a princess . . . and a sperm whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
Big Daddy Black drug dealer makes offer he can't refuse.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Feminized by a Black Thug Closeted sissy gets turned out.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories