My First Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

She explained how to help her locate food on her plate and after I did so she managed very well. She always kept her head up and the dark glasses she wore were not large and attract attention. If you watched closely you could tell she was blind but it was not real obvious.

I told her how lucky I was to be with her and how much I enjoyed the afternoon and also that I was enjoying very much being very crippled. The waiter came asking if we wanted desert and we said no, just the check. While he was gone, my finger went to her slit again and I told her I was going to eat her for desert later. She said that she was taking that as a promise!

After a big dinner we decided on a walk. The path was paved so I could make it in my chair. We found that she could take my hand and pull gently and I could keep the chair on track. I described the view as we went along, the moon was out and it was a very romantic night. After a few minutes Sue asked if anyone was around. I said no and she walked in front of me and put her foot up on my chair seat between my legs and pulled her skirt up. There was enough light to see that her pussy and upper thighs were very wet. She asked me to give her a quick clit orgasm which I was happy to do. I thought she was going to fall as she came and reached around her back to steady her. I asked if we could start back as I need to pee and sometimes did not have a lot of bladder control. Sue asked if I ever used a catheter and I told her yes. She asked if I could have sex with it in and I said yes to that also. I asked if she wanted to put one in me sometime and I am sure if I could have seen her eyes they would have been big. She said seeing or blind and I told her either would be ok but blind would be more fun for me and I am sure she would enjoy it also. She was disappointed when I told her I did not have any with me this trip.

We made it back to the room in time and she helped pull my slacks off as I held myself up in the chair. When I go to the john, I pull my chair with foot rest at the front of and facing the john and just transfer forward sitting backwards on the john seat. I brought her with me and told her to watch and after I got on for her to put my penis down into the pot and keep it in place while I went. She seemed to enjoy this a lot. I told her to shake the excess of and then I slid back into my chair. Sue told me she was very happy that I felt comfortable enough with her to share something so personal.

I asked her if her eyes were doing ok and did we need to do anything with the set up. She said all was fine and that this was the longest she had gone blind with this set up and was loving every minute of it. I told her I was ready for desert so we undressed each other and I told her I was going to light a couple of candles near the bed. She helped me transfer into bed and I told her to just lay back, put everything out of her mind except enjoying what I was about to do.

I started kissing her at her eyes and worked my way down her body spending lots of time at several different areas like her mouth and breasts. Her breasts seemed to be very tinder and sensitive. She kept arching her back and pressing my head into them. I continued on down and soon moved, with some effort, between her legs. I again started kissing down towards her clit and slit. I used my tongue very lightly around her clit but would not touch it causing her to try and move her hips around and try to get her clit into my mouth. I moved my tongue through her slit and she was soaked. Her juices tasted wonderful and I lapped lots of them up. I spread her vag lips open and stuck my finger into her vagina and soon met resistance from her hymen. I then put my tongue in as deep as I could and her legs clamped around my head and a big orgasm followed. Just as she slowed down, I moved my tongue into direct contact with her clit and she took off again only harder. I kept her on high for some time and she finally pushed my head away and said enough!! She moved her face down to mine and we kissed and she licked her juices from my face.

We lay together for a while, all the time my hand playing with her breasts or her pussy. She finally said she was ready for a change in her life. She asked if I would please transfer into my wheelchair and lock the wheels. I did so and she stood in front of me with her fingers on one hand tracing around my face and the other hand on my hard stroking it up and down. She said that one of her fantasies was to do what she was going to do next and she sat down on my lap facing me keeping her hand on my hard. Her legs were spread wide open hanging over the wheels of the chair. She asked if she could use my hard to break her hymen, that she did not want to be a virgin any more. She also had wanted to do it just like she was, with someone in a wheelchair. I kissed her and said I would be proud to be the one to do that.

She moved to one side so she could get one foot on the floor, lifted herself up and directed my penis to her opening. As wet as she was, I knew lubrication would be no problem. She slowly let herself down getting the head into the opening. She stopped for a couple of seconds like she was making up her mind and then slipped down the rest of the way. I could feel the head push through her hymen and she put her head back and gave a loud moan. I bottomed out before I was all the way in and she stopped and put her head on my shoulder. I asked if she was alright and she said give her a minute. I am thick and on the long side, about 7 inches so I know she felt very full and her pain was real. She moved up and down just a little to try it out and I flexed my penis inside her. She moved her head off my shoulder and grinned at me. I reminded her that I did not have the ability to move my hips any and that she had to do the work in this position. Soon she started moving up and down, with longer strokes. I had my hands on her breasts and was stimulating and pulling hard on her nipples. She was looking straight forward like she was trying to look me in the eye as all of this happened. After a few strokes, I said for her to fuck herself off and me along with her. Her mouth flew open at this crude remark, she got a big grin on her face and really started pumping. After about 30 seconds she cried out, her vaginal muscles clamped down on my dick and came hard with me flowing just a few seconds later. I pumped lots of cum into her even though I had cum earlier.

She collapsed on me and we rested for a while and then I unlocked the chair and wheeled us into the shower. She slid off on to the bench and I joined her. I turned the shower on and used the wand to wet her down. I then soaped her all over and when I went between her legs my hand had blood on it. I told her she was bleeding and that is not unusual when a virgin does it the first time. I looked closer and some of the blood was bright and some had a brown color like it was old. I told her about that and she said she was not surprised as she thought she was going to start a period. She told me her breasts were tinder, she was super Horney and had that feeling. She had always been irregular and the pills had not gotten her regular yet. She stood up and put her leg up on the bench so I could wash her good and used the wand to rinse her off. I gently put a couple of fingers in her vagina to let my cum and blood flow out. She then washed me and we got out and dried off.

We talked about not having any pads or tampons and the hotel shop was closed. I told her I would go to the store for her and what did she need. She said she wanted to start using tampons but get some pads and a belt and some wet wipes also. She grinned and said she had not brought one single panty, just for my benefit. Yeah, sure... She wanted to douche also. The last thing she asked for was some rubbers. When asked why she just smiled. So off I went.

When I returned she still had both types of blood (the period blood stronger) on the wash cloth she was using as a pad. I had gone to a drug store and asked the pharmacist what would be a good, soothing, healing cream for her battered vagina. I put some cream in her and then a tampon and we decided to call it a day. We snuggled together, her hand on my very limp penis and she stated that this had been the best day of her life so far. I could not agree more. Each of us fell asleep almost at once.

I was awakened several hours with Sue sucking my penis. The blackout curtains in the room made it very dark and I could just see the outline of her head bobbing up and down on my hard. She finally realized I was awake and crawled up to my head and we both kissed deeply. We finally said good morning to each other and I said that I need to make a trip to the bathroom. She agreed that was a good idea and she was going to join me. Lady's first so I watched her on the john and asked how she felt and how her pussy felt. She said both were fine and that she was going to remove the tampon. She pulled it out without difficulty and showed it to me so I could judge how much she was bleeding. It was saturated with brown discharge. I asked if she needed another one and she asked me back if she did with a big grin on her face. I said it looked like she did not right now and she agreed. I took my turn with her standing in front of me guiding my hands to her breasts. As short as she is I could also suck on her nipples which I did and made them very long and hard. She pulled away, put my chair back in place and I moved back to my chair and she pushed me back to the bed.

After we got ourselves arranged I started kissing her face and spent a long time kissing around her eyes. Her hand was on the side of my face guiding it around. She moved down to my left leg and started kissing it and asked why don't we shave it today. It would make it nice and smooth, getting rid of the hair makes for better tactile sensation for both of us as she played with it and I would be able to feel my brace better. I told her that was a super idea that we would soon work on. She went back to kissing and fondling my leg. She used the other hand to rub my dick which was soon very hard. She had grabbed a towel on the way out of the bathroom and had me roll on my side and back so she could place it under me. She moved over my hard and guided it into her pussy until I bottomed out again. She moved up and down on me pushing a little harder each time until I was fully in her. It did not take long and she stretched her love tube to fit all of me. I was in awe... She moved faster and faster and I told her I was about to shoot my cum and she said good because she was there also. Again her powerful muscles gripped my dick and I shot load after load into her pussy, all the while she kept having one cum after another. I had been watching my dick disappear into her with each stroke and that it turned red with her period. She lay forward on my chest so we could kiss with my dick still in her. It finally got soft and I could feel my cum and her juices running down my balls. Glad she had placed the towel.

We laid there for a while and decided it was time for the shower and could we get there without making a mess. We did make it safely and washed each other off. While she was washing my limp dick, she asked how long it would be before I could get hard again. She said she was very Horney and wanted more!! We just had a good laugh. She asked where one of her douche bottles was and I handed her one. I showed her out to work it and she placed her foot between my legs (seems to be a favorite place of hers) and inserted it into her vagina. She asked me to help as her hands were small and I did and we got all of the contents into her. She removed the nozzle and the fluid flushed out. We rinsed off and she asked if I would shave the top of her legs now and pussy again. She had only been shaving to just above her knee. I asked if she did it blind and said sure, it was mostly by touch anyway. She said she would shave my left leg to prove it and did a great job. It did feel really great after she was done.

I had her sit on my lap and spread her legs and gave her another clit orgasm before we got out of the shower. She said today would be a heavy flow day so she put another tampon in and that she would wear a pad if we went out.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12