My First Blow Job

Story Info
He visits a gloryhole.
1.1k words
3.5
67.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first blow job.... I don't know when I first became curious but knew I was for quite some time. I think it had to do with the enormous amount of pleasure it brought to me and seemed like such a cool thing to do, I wondered why women didn't seem to like it. I was always fascinated with porn. The sight of a woman's breasts sent me and I used to sneak my brothers playboy mags to look at. Mmmm. How hot was that... As I got older and discovered adult book stores and was really amazed at all that was out there. One time I was in a booth watching a video of 2 women when one kind of slid off a couch so her butt was up in the air and her partner started to kiss her ass cheeks. Then the most amazing thing happened. She ran her tongue over her asshole. I was stunned to say the least. It then continued on to the point where she was actively trying to stick her tongue in as if to French kiss her ass hole. That went on for a while. I don't remember anything else except how hot I thought it was. I tried it on my wife and at first she did not want anything to do with it. After a while and with a lot of massaging and kissing she would allow me to lick her ass hole. I found it to be truly intoxicating. I couldn't get enough!! Every time we had sex I would take the time to get her really warmed up,and I found that she would on her own roll over and reach back and spread her ass cheeks and push her ass up inviting me to stick my tongue in. To this day it is my favorite thing.

Another time I was in a booth when a man came into the booth next to me. I leaned forward to see what he was watching and what he was doing. That was the first time I saw another mans hard on from 18 inches away. What a sight! I was really turned on but had no desire to do anything but watch.. His was much larger then mine and it looked so smooth. I watched him jack off for several minutes till he came. He shot a lot of cum and I could smell it. It was interesting to watch him just sit for several minutes in his afterglow of Cuming. I think he enjoyed me watching him. I left the booth and could not get that beautiful sight out of my mind.

Several times while I was in a booth I would see guys stick there fingers through the hole in the wall and it took me a while to figure out they wanted me to stick my cock through. Once I was milling around outside a booth and a guy that was very clean cut caught my eye and nodded toward the booths. I went into one and he in the other. I unzipped and pulled out my cock and started to stick it through the hole. I felt him trying to stick his through to. I got down on one knee and there was enough light to see clearly. I looked at his cock from inches away. Oh my God!! I reached out and touched it and it felt warm and soft but firm at the same time. It was about 6 inches long and circumcised. I smelled it and it smelled clean as if he had recently showered. I remember getting short of breath and how the pubic hair was soft as I brushed against it. I took his cock in my right hand and very slowed stroked it and with my left hand I gently started to roll his balls in my hand. I know how much I love having my balls licked so I gently sucked a ball into my mouth. I did that for a minute and realized how much I loved it. I started to just lick his sack and it was heavenly. I pulled back and looked at his cock and it seemed it would burst as it had gotten even harder. I thought to my self, here goes. I licked the head a little tentatively a couple of times. It tasted fine so I took the head into my mouth and rolled my tongue around it. I started to run my lips back and fourth on his shaft. I was able to slide it in till his pubic hair touched my nose and lips. I loved it! As I continued for several minutes enjoying it to no end I sensed he was about to cum. I panicked and released his cock and left the booth. I hurried out of the book store afraid he would be angry with blue balls and there would be problem. I have always regretted not allowing him to cum in my mouth.

A couple of years later I was in Las Vegas. I found a rather clean book store and went in. I looked around till I got a feel for the layout and then went to the area of the movie booths. I went into one and noted a hole right at the front of the booth. I put money in and the projector started. I heard someone go into the booth next to me and I started to get really turned on. Moments later on of the biggest cocks I have ever seen in person came through the hole. It was black and had to be 8-9 inches long. I could hardly breath. I reached out and took it in my hand and loved the way it felt. I got on one knee and was looking at it fighting the inner struggle of taking it in my mouth. I wanted to taste is so bad but was really scared. After several moments he with drew his cock. I took that as a queue to leave quickly and I did. That is the last time I have ever touched another man.

I love women and can safely say that I am not attracted to men at all except in this type of situation. In the day of STD's and AIDS I doubt I will ever act on my urge. Most book stores no longer have booths that allow holes or enough privacy for blow jobs. I have tasted my own cum and love it. I love to keep it in my mouth as long as I can. I have ordered 2 black cocks on line. One about 6 inches and one about 8 inches. I love to simulate sucking off a guy and while it is ok, It just isn't the same.

Maybe some day I will get the courage to take the plunge and suck someone off till I can taste their cum in my mouth and savor it.