My First Blowjob!

Story Info
The is the second part of "The First Time I Touched a Boob!"
673 words
3.81
22.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrAlex
MrAlex
5 Followers

Hi friends...

My name is Alex (23 years old) and I am an engineering graduate.

If you haven't read my previous story "The First Time I Touched a Boob!", please read it now because this one is its continuation.

At last I reached my Uncle's house. But my mind was filled with Alice and her amazing boobs. I even wished that she was my wife, so that I could squeeze those melons everyday...

My Uncle told me to stay there for a week, which I happily agreed.

It was almost midnight and I couldn't sleep. How could I? I really wanted to meet Alice and do it again and again...

Suddenly it struck me. I suddenly took my phone and opened Facebook, searched for Alice.

I found her...

There she was... wearing a yellow bikini...

She looked totally amazing.

I suddenly send her a friend request.

After some minutes the phone beeped...

It was Alice.

Look who it is... Isn't it my naughty boy?

I texted back. "YES"

Not feeling sleepy honey?

No...

Why honey...?

Because of you... I am all horny...

You wanna meet me honey?

Yes...!

Okay meet me tomorrow at my Diner. I will send you my address.

Sure..!

What will we do about your sleeping problem? I know what to do....

For 5 minutes she didn't text a word...

Then an image showed up... OMG...! Her nude pic. She is topless and her melons are like all ripe ready for me...

Then she texted...

Now you know what to do... right?

She went offline.

Her picture was so amazing that I cummed twice while masturbating.

At last I fell asleep.

Next morning the only thing I wanted to do was meet her...

I reached he place early and the Diner was just opened. She had 2 lady staffs working over there and none of them had reached yet. I went inside and nobody was there.

I heard so noises from the kitchen and I went inside. She was busy washing the dishes. She saw me. She told me she was busy. I went around her back and gently hugged her... rubbing my hard cock against her ass...

She was shocked at first, then she continued to clean the dishes. I gently started to caress her melons. I started to squeeze them harder...

She started to moan and I was totally hard...

I unbuttoned her shirt and slid my hand under her bra...

I started to squeeze her tits... her nipples were now rock hard and started to pinch her nipples...

she moaned loud...

I turned her around and started to suck her tits...

Oooo... she moaned loud...

I sucked her boobs harder...

Her milk was so tasty that I didn't wanted to stop...

I rode my tongue around her heard nipple.

That really made her go crazy....

Her moans filled the room.

Suddenly she pulled me back and made me lie on the floor...

"My turn"

She suddenly unzipped my pants and started stroking my cock. My cock had never been so hard before....

She started to lick it slowly like a candy...

Every time her tongue touched the tip of my cock I was ready to explode...

She took it into her mouth and slowly started bobbing her head up and down, and it was the greatest feeling I had ever experienced. I was fighting every urge to not cum right there. She suddenly increased her pace and I was going crazy....

"If you continue doing that... I am gonna cum..."

She didn't stop... and I climaxed... I cummed a lot.

She took my cock out and showed me her mouth. My cum was all over her tongue... she let it down her throat and started to lick my cock clean... she licked up even the last drop...

"You cum is so tasty"

Suddenly the bell rang.

"Oh... my girls are her. dress up boy..."

Both of us suddenly dressed up and she told me leave through the back door. I suddenly got out before they saw me.

MrAlex
MrAlex
5 Followers