My First Bondage Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Examining the mystery. Who, What?
3.9k words
4.47
35.3k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
373 Followers

Well, you know how I told you in my previous bondage story that I was satisfied without knowing for sure what my son and his friends had did, and who did what to me during my very first bondage experience, well I've changed my mind!

After our dinner at Ruth Chris, I found myself obsessing on the issue, I wanted to know, no I needed to know!

It wasn't good enough just knowing who all had been there, I really needed to know who had did what to me, and if they would be willing to do more.

I just couldn't help myself! After that afternoon, I had pleasured myself over and over again thinking about all of the possibilities. My son, Jake, Randy or Dale, possibly Eric. Who damn it, who?

About a month after our Ruth Chris steak dinner, the boys were playing basketball on a Friday evening. Jake had come into the house to use the restroom.

When he was finished, I was waiting for him wearing only a robe as he opened the bathroom door. I looked him square in the eye and asked, "Ok Jake, I know you know, on the afternoon that you boys all enjoyed me while I was securely tied up, I want you to tell me who was there, and what each one of you boys did to me."

I could tell Jake was very nervous, he looked at the floor then at my robe. I said, "If you tell me Jake I'll let you see what's under this robe!"

Jake smiled and quickly said, "That would be nice Raye, but I've already seen what's under your robe several times. You're a very attractive woman, but even without telling you, I'm pretty sure I'll be seeing you again sometime soon. He said as he chuckled... and he was probably right.

Well shit, that didn't work at all like I'd thought, quickly I had to come up with another plan.

"Well Jake, how about if you tell me everything, I personally will give you a blow job later on tonight?" I said as I let my robe fall open. As my robe fell open, Jake could see that I wasn't wearing anything underneath. He looked at my boobs, then at my crotch. After a couple of seconds he smiled and looked me in the eye and answered.

"Ok Ms. Raye, But it'll have to be later on tonight. After your son and the other boys are all sound asleep, I'm pretty sure it'll be sometime after midnight, but I'll see you then."

All of the boys knew my husband was out of town visiting his family up north, and he wouldn't return until this coming week. I thought for a moment, smiled and nodded my head in agreement. Jake smiled stepped around me to head outside.

Well shit, I guess I needed to know bad enough to blow my son's best friend huh, that's probably not a very good idea.

But at least I was finally going to find out who had did what that exciting and eventful afternoon...and Jake was a very handsome young man, I found myself looking forward to finally getting a good look at his nice young cock, hmm this should be very interesting!

I returned to my bedroom, I was planning on making dinner for the boys, why not dress for the occasion. I decided to take a nice hot bubble bath, do some manicuring and landscaping.

When I finished, I put on my favorite white lace bra and panties, my black leather skirt, white blouse, tan stockings and high heels. I figured I'd give Jake something to look forward to. Not every mature woman gets the chance to give a handsome young twenty one year old boy a blow job.

Even while making dinner, it was exciting just thinking about it. Hum, maybe that wouldn't be all I'd end up doing for Jake?

I had dinner ready a little before nine, the boys, all six of them came in to eat. My son looked at me and said, "wow mom, you look great! Where are you planning on going later tonight?"

I smiled, "I'm not going anywhere son, I just decided to dress up for once, you and your friends don't mind do you?"

Eric nervously smiled and said, "hell no Ms. Raye, we don't mind at all do we guys?" All of the boys seemed to agree, it wasn't a bad thing for boy's mom to look nice. I could see that Jake and my son approved, they both kept starring at my ass and legs, lol!

After dinner, the boys all went back outside to continue their basketball game. I finished cleaning up the kitchen and started putting things away. As I was about to finish, my stepdaughter arrived and walked into the kitchen.

Oh crap, I hadn't planned on her being here this weekend. Her senior year in college had been keeping her busy. In fact I hadn't seen her for well over a month. She surprised me tonight, but never the less, I was glad to see her. She helped me finish with the kitchen and followed me to our bedroom.

After visiting for a while and since Dan was out of town, she asked if I minded if she stayed with me for the remainder of the weekend. That put me on the spot. I knew she'd be planning to sleep with me since Dan wasn't home...well shit, what was I going to do about Jake?" I had already told Abby about our bondage session, but we hadn't talked about anything in particular so... hum, what am I going to do?

Abby is a beautiful girl, twenty two years of age. She has long auburn hair and is around five and a half feet tall. I'd guess she weighs around one forty. She's a curvy girl, but a very pretty curvy girl.

I'm pretty sure I could blow Jake in Dan's office, or maybe even in the living room or family room, but what was I going to tell Abby if she were still awake when Jake showed up?

About a quarter after eleven, the boys came in from playing outside. Several of them took showers, using both my son's bathroom and the spare bathroom next to our bedroom. Abby got ready for bed, she had brought some clothes along with her from college.

I decided to leave my skirt and blouse on. I thought Jake might enjoy getting a blow job from a sharply dressed woman rather than an ole woman in her pajamas or nightgown.

Around midnight, I finally came to the conclusion that I would just have to tell Abby what was going to happen tonight. After all, I still wanted to know regardless of Abby's presents.

I got up from the computer and sat on the edge of the bed next to her. "Abby, do you remember when I told you about my bondage experience early last month?" Abby already knew about Dan and our open relationship.

Abby rolled her eyes "god yes mom, how could I ever forget that!" She said with a sour look on her face.

I continued, "well Abby, tonight I'm going to find out who did what to me that afternoon."

Abby looked more confused than ever by now, "and just how are you going to do that mom, I thought you had decided that you didn't need to know?"

Nervously I smiled, "well Abby, I fibbed to you, I want to know, no that's not true I need to know! I've got a date later this evening, and I plan on finding out everything Abby. I've got a date with Jake and he's promised to tell me everything if I'll give him a blow job."

I could tell, Abby was shocked. The look on her face said it all! "You're kidding right mom?" I shook my head, I wasn't kidding. "Where is this supposed to happen mom," Abby asked sternly.

Still sitting beside Abby I said, "Jake said he'd come to my bedroom sometime after midnight Abby, it's supposed to happen right here." By now, Abby had buried her head under her pillow. I could hear her talking, I just couldn't tell what she was saying, nothing positive I'm going to guess.

After a minute or so, she removed her head from under the pillow. Looking serious, she sat up and finally spoke so that I could understand her. "Well mom, I guess if it's really that Important to you," and it really was! "I'll try and understand."

I smiled at Abby and kissed her and returned to my computer. There, that wasn't so hard was it? A few minutes later Abby said, "you know mom, Jake is a pretty damn good looking hunk of a man, I'll bet there are lots of women that would enjoy blowing or sucking him off, young or old. And now here you are, about to blow your son's handsome and best friend, wow mom just wow, I can hardly believe it."

I smiled and nodded my head and winked, I was looking forward to blowing Jake. He was a very handsome and very well built and confident young man, Abby was right, many a woman would welcome the chance I was about to have!

As I sat at my computer, I was even more excited by the prospect of what was about to happen.

And on top of it all, I was about to find out who had did what to me that fateful and unforgettable bondage session. The boys that were present, other than Jake and my son, and what all was done to me by whom.

As I thought about it, a wonderful warm tingle flowed throughout my entire body, my nipples were as firm as bullets.

A little after one, there was a soft knock on my door. Abby smiled nervously, I got up and answered the door. I was a little surprised that I was nervous too, I could feel my hand shaking as I reached for the doorknob. I opened the door slowly and in stepped Jake. Nervously he looked at Abby then back at me. "Ah Ms. Raye if you're too busy tonight ah we."

"No Jake not at all, please come in," I said as I grasp his hand and pulled him further into the bedroom.

"Ok Jake, now, please tell me, what all went down that afternoon outside of my son's bedroom. Who did what to me?"

Nervously Jake looked at Abby then again back at me, "Ms. Raye, we had a deal?" He said somewhat nervous and confused.

I smiled, "I know we do Jake, and I plan on keeping up my end just as soon as you tell me what I need to know."

Jake asked, "What about her?"

I giggled, "Aw come on Jake, Abby knows all about it, she's as interested as I am about what went down that exciting afternoon."

Jake smiled nervously, "well I guess it'll be ok Ms. Raye. Ok, what all do you want to know?" He asked rather softly.

"Well Jake, let's start off with who was licking my bum and playing with my cheeks?"

Sheepishly Jake looked down at the floor, "well Ms. Raye that would be me and your son." His voice cracked as he spoke. "Drew has always raved about your ass Ms. Raye, I'm sorry, but I just wanted to find out for myself. I licked your ass, and your son was the one squeezing your cheeks."

I couldn't help but smile, I had thought one of them could be my son, as I've mentioned before he's always had a thing for my bum. "Ah Jake thank you, that was very sweet of you." I said as I kissed his cheek. "So was my bum ok, or as good as you'd hoped for Jake, Or were you disappointed?"

Jake smiled, "Oh no Ms. Raye, I wasn't disappointed, he's right, you have a awesome and sweet ass!" Abby laughed causing Jake to blush. Abby and I could both see the bulge that was beginning to protrude from Jake's shorts. Hum.

"Well thank you Jake, now about the others, who were they," I asked sweetly.

Jake smiled "I was the first boy to finger you Ms. Raye, That was also me." Well now that caught me by surprise. I originally thought he might be one of them, but when he said he was the boy that licked my ass, I figured it would have been someone else.

Jake continued, "The second boy to finger you Ms. Raye was Randy." Ok, so Randy was the nervous one with the shaky hand, kind of makes sense since Randy is the shyest of all of my son's friends.

I smiled at Jake, "go on."

Jake seemed relieved by now, "As far as fondling and sucking on your boobs Ms. Raye, that was mostly your son and Eric. Both Eric and your son played with your tits and your nipples... a lot!" Jake added as he chuckled. "But I did get a chance to squeeze them too Ms. Raye and they are very nice tits indeed." I smiled, and blushed a little.

Well now, I've finally found out who had did what, and some of it wasn't at all what I'd imagined, but never the less interesting. Hum, my son still loves my ass, but was also interested in my boobs. Big smile!

Now it was Jakes turn. I looked at Jake and still with a big smile, I unbuttoned my blouse and removed my blouse and then my white lace bra, Jake watched excitedly. "Now Jake it's your turn," I said as I pulled him closer to me as I sat on the edge of the bed. I wanted him standing between my legs, but I couldn't get my damn skirt pulled up high enough, damn it! Finally tugging, I raised my skirt high enough and pulled Jake inwards, between my legs. I probably should have rethought the leather skirt.

Jake nervously looked at me and then Abby. "Ah Ms. Raye, what about her," He asked for a second time.

Abby smiled politely and asked Jake, "you don't mind if I watch you and mom, do you Jake, I've never watched a woman give a man a blow job before, except for in the movies."

Jake looked even more excited by now, "Why no Abby heck I guess I don't mind, I don't mind at all." He smiled nervously. I unbuckled his pants and unzipped his zipper. His cock was already firmly erect, all seven inches or more of it. As I lowered his briefs his nice young cock swung up to meet my lips. I looked up at Jake and smiled, Jake was still looking at Abby, I guess he wanted her approval, she smiled...

I lowered his briefs a bit farther and took a firm grasp of his nice cock, and started stroking it smoothly. His body tensed, his legs quivered as I took the head into my mouth.

He went from looking at Abby to looking down at me. Our eyes met. No sooner than I had put his cock in my mouth and started sucking on it, Jake came! This long fat cock throbbed again and again as he released his load of excitement into my mouth.

Well shit That was fast...too fast! With a mouth full of cum, I looked up at Jake smiled and swallowed, I told him I'd be right back, we were going to try that again.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up, by the time I returned, Jake was laying flat on the bed, and Abby had taken over. Well shit, that wasn't supposed to happen.

Abby was giving Jake another blow job. Luckily for her, Jake was able to hold out a little while longer this time around. Well what could I say, he did have a nice looking cock, and he was a very handsome young man. Abby was able to watch her first blow job, now she was giving her very first blow job. Like mother like daughter I guess.

No sooner had I thought that, my door swung open and in walked my son.

He looked at his stepsister sucking on his best friend, then at me, I was still topless. "What the hell is going on in here mom?" he asked me with a bit of an attitude. "I noticed that Jake had left the bedroom and came looking for him, I sure as hell didn't expect to find him here with you and sis. I mean come on mom, what the fuck?"

My son was in his boxers and feeling a bit guilty, I dropped to my knees and pulled on his boxers. Stunned and before he could react, I had my sons semi erect penis in my mouth sucking on it. He tried his best to resist, to try and talk but to no avail.

The harder I sucked the firmer his penis became. He was no longer struggling, he grabbed my hair and pulled me tightly into his groin. As I looked up at my son's eyes, he had fire and desire in them, he no longer looked surprised.

As he continued to look down upon me he said quietly, "god mom, you have no idea of how many times I've fantasied about this."

Hum really, my son has fantasied about his own mother giving him a blow job, hum, must be some kind of a power trip or something. Even though it isn't something I wouldn't do obviously, it wasn't anything I'd ever thought about prior to this evening. But...after thinking about it, it was a kind of power trip! I had my son's fully erect penis, totally in my mouth, and he was loving it, how awesome was this!

My son came and he came...and then he came some more. As he did, he buried my face even deeper into his groin. Before he was totally finished, Jake had joined him in cumming. Abby tried to swallow, but I think she was having a problem, she had cum all over her chin and her pajamas. She didn't seem to mind though, she was smiling.

When all of us had finished, Abby and I went to our bathroom together to freshen up. Jake and Drew left the room, heading for my son's bathroom.

When we both had finished freshening up, Abby and I returned to the bed. We had both removed all of our clothes. Just before I was about to crawl into bed, Drew opened my bedroom door and asked me to step into the hallway.

I looked at Abby and shrugged my shoulders, I wander what he wants?

When I got outside, Drew asked me to close the door behind. Naked and with just the two of us present, Drew asked me, "mom, do you think you could get Abby to agree to pose for some bondage pictures just like you did. I know the guys would love to see and have Abby tied up mom, and I think Abby would really like it too!" Drew said with a big smile and a wink while looking at my breasts!

I looked at my son, "why Drew you perverted little boy, would you really do that to your own sister?" I asked him while grinning. I mean really? Yes yes, I know I enjoyed the experience but Abby...hum would she?

I paused for moment. "I don't know Drew, Let me think about it. I don't know, maybe we'll see." I said as I smiled and kissed my son on his nose before turning around and opening the door to my bedroom.

Before I opened the door, my son grabbed a handful of my bum and squeezed it firmly. I didn't even bother turning around, I just shook my head.

Hum, I'd have to think about that for a while! You know, I did really enjoy the bondage session with the boys, but Abby... and would she feel the same way?

No sooner had I closed the door when Abby asked, "what was that about mom?"

I smiled, "oh nothing Abby, boys just being boys," I said as I slid into the bed beside her. Hum, if I did decide to help the boys, how was I going to approach the topic with Abby?

As I lie there thinking about the possibilities, Abby spoke, "you know mom, I've often thought about my dad in a sexual kind of way, no not intercourse mind you, just some good old physical contact, touching feeling, rubbing you know things like that. Kind of like you and Drew. That isn't bad is it mom?"

I paused and took Abby's hand and smiled. "No Abby, I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as your comfortable with it in your own mind, no I don't. It's obvious you've watched me and my son, and we're very physical with one another... so."

Abby smiled, "great mom, I've always craved my fathers approval and attention. Several of my mom's boyfriends have given me that type of attention, nothing more than I'd allow mind you. But at times, I enjoyed their touch their attention and their compliments. I always made sure to draw the line with them with what was comfortable. But Dad, well dad has always called me peanut. Even though I've always liked my Knick name, I wish that someday he would notice that I'm a fully grown and well developed young woman, and that I'm pretty and sexy too! Not just his sweet little peanut, you know what I'm saying mom?"

I smiled, "sure Abby I understand. Well Abby quite frankly I believe Dan has kept things very proper between the two of you because of your mother, his ex. I'm sure he wants everyone to be comfortable, you understand what I'm saying don't you Abby?"

Abby smiled, "Yes mom I do. But I'm no longer a little girl. I'm old enough to do as I wish, and now and I wish my father saw me as more than his sweet little peanut."

Then it came to me...the perfect excuse. "Well Abby I have an idea, remember it's just an idea. Your father is coming home the day after tomorrow. If you'd rather he see's you as a beautiful and sexy young woman rather than as his sweet little peanut, why don't you pose for some provocative pictures for your father."

"I know your father loves looking at photographs of naked women. Why not you be the one he's looking at? And his favorite fetish hands down is bondage. I'm pretty sure sometime tomorrow the boys will be leaving the house, maybe sometime after that may work, I'll take the pictures and suggest the poses and we'll change your father's little girl image of you. So what do you think Abby, are you game?"

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
373 Followers
12