My First Bondage Experience Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother daughter daddy enjoying bondage.
2.9k words
4.49
15.3k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
374 Followers

I woke up the next morning wondering how Dan would react to his daughter's video, pictures and nudity. Would he be excited or maybe surprised by Abby's nudity... Or upset by her decision. Or would he be happy and proud of his little kitten, Abby's nickname that Dan has always called her by?

We'd soon find out, Dan was scheduled to return home around one. As I headed towards the kitchen, I thought about Abby's pictures, she had a great ass, and perfect legs! I knew that if I were Dan' I'd have been proud of her.

Luckily someone had already made coffee, I poured a cup and sat down at the table. I heard the front door open and close in walked Abby.

"Well," I said as I took a sip of my coffee, you're up early. What's on your agenda for today Abby?" I asked her.

"Morning Mom," Abby said with a nervous smile, "I have another Idea mom, I want to add something to my movie and my pictures."

Oh crap, it's way too early to think about anything new this morning. "Oh Abby, let me enjoy this first cup of coffee... then we'll talk about whatever it is you want."

Abby has always been very creative and adventurous, but we were already asking a lot of her father. I'm not sure how many more surprises Dan could handle.

Abby sat down as I slowly took another sip. "But mom, I really want to do this, it will be the crown jewel of my entire show!" She said excitedly. "I'm going to do it, but I'll need your help ok mom please."

Oh brother, I took another long sip, "I guess Abby, if your heart is set on it. You know, we don't have much time. Your father will be home in three hours or so."

Excitedly Abby said, "I know, it won't take long mom. Get your camera and meet me in the living room in five minutes," she yelled as she ran down the hall.

Quickly I finished my first cup and poured another. After retrieving my digital camera I returned to the living room. Abby had already put on some music, classical just as she had danced to earlier.

Out in the kitchen she yelled, "ready mom?"

"Yes Abby I'm ready, where am I supposed to start filming you from?"

"Catch me as I come out of the kitchen mom," Abby said excitedly.

"Ok, I'm ready," I said after another sip of coffee.

I started recording. In pranced Abby, completely naked except for her slippers and a pair of shiny pink thigh highs. As she danced, I noticed she'd shaved her little triangle of pubic hair. She was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Dan loved his women shaved.

For the next couple of minutes, Abby danced pranced, she leaped, spun and stretched showing off all of her ballet moves while naked. I had to admit she was very sensual and provocative, the style of dance that she'd chosen.

Stretching her legs open, jumping and dancing squatting in front of the camera, she had exposed pretty much everything! If Dan hadn't seen his pretty little kitten before he certainly would see all of her today for sure.

As the music ended, Abby came to a stop. Her nubile body glistened with sweat. I allowed the camera to run a bit longer as she paused and curtsied. I focused in on a bead of sweat as it rolled down her breast and dripped onto the floor from the very tip of her rather large nipple.

Grabbing her towel and wiping her chest she asked, "well mom what did you think, did you like it, will daddy like it?" she asked excitedly.

"Very sexy Abby," I said, "I'll be shocked if your father doesn't love it, very sexy indeed!"

As I headed towards the bedroom, Abby followed closely behind. She couldn't wait to see it herself. I placed the camera card in the computer slot and downloaded the video and hit "run."

Abby sat on the edge of the bed and watched closely. The video was two minutes long, after watching it I suggested making a couple of edits, but because of the music, Abby choose to keep the entire video so I agreed.

We then added the video to the end of the pictures. Abby decided to name the entire media "Abby's Showtime."

I pulled up another chair next to mine, and we watched the entire "Abby's Showtime" together. I had to admit, the entire show was very erotic and provocative, sensual. I found myself to be rather excited and turned on during and after watching the "Abby's Showtime."

Abby was beautiful, her hair, her skin, even the bead of sweat on her nipple was sexy. I even took the time to change the rolling of the sweat to slow motion. As it rolled down her breast...pausing on her nipple before slowly dripping onto the floor, Damn that was hot!

By now it was already after noon. Dan was to be home around one. I believe I was looking forward to Dan watching "Abby's Showtime" just as much as Abby was.

Abby disappeared into the shower, how time flies, I needed to shower too. My husband had been gone for a while and I've missed him terribly. I or should I say we, were looking forward to seeing him soon.

I sure hope Dan appreciates the very special gift that Abby's just given him. As I thought about it, I realized just how special this gift really was! His little kitten had grown into a beautiful and very sensual and sexy woman.

When I came out of the bathroom, Abby was sitting on our bed. She was wearing short shorts and a tank top and looked very comfortable. She was relaxed. I was surprised, as I myself was a bit nervous. I still wasn't sure of how Dan would react to seeing his young and beautiful daughter naked. Sure, she was of age and all, but I still wasn't sure of what he'd have to say.

I had just put my undies on when we both heard the front door open, "I'm home, anyone here?" Dan asked.

Abby jumped off the bed and ran towards the front door. "Welcome home daddy, I'm so glad your back," I could barely hear her say.

I quickly put on a pair of knit shorts and a knit top. When I walked out of the bedroom, Dan and Abby were embracing. Dan smiled at Abby, "I wasn't expecting to see you here kitten, what a nice surprise."

Then Dan looked at me, "Hello babe, I missed you, I sure am glad to be home."

We hugged and kissed firmly as he squeezed my butt cheeks. Before we'd separated, Abby was tugging at her father's arm "daddy I've got a big surprise for you, come, come on hurry daddy," Abby said as she pulled her father down the hall towards our bedroom. Dan smiled as he followed her.

"Ok Kitten, what's this surprise," he asked Abby.

"Have a seat at your computer daddy ok please please." She begged.

Laughing Dan "Ok kitten calm down. Now what's this "big" surprise?"

Abby excitedly looked at me and then Dan, "are you ready," she said as she clicked on the folder. "Abby's Showtime" popped open.

Nervously she looked one last time at Dan. "Now daddy, you have to watch this...all of "Abby's Showtime," before you ever say a word ok, ok daddy please," she pleaded.

Dan, looking a bit puzzled but finally agreed, "ah ok kitten I will."

"Promise," Abby asked very seriously.

"I promise," Dan said somewhat confused.

Abby smiled proudly as she clicked the run button. Shit was about to get real... yikes!

Luckily the show started out with Abby dancing innocently enough, very sexy and provocative but still innocent enough.

As the video came to the end, Dan turned to Abby to speak, "shhh," Abby said, and pointed back towards the screen.

When the first picture of Abby fully dressed bound and gagged came up, you could see the confusion on Dan's face. He'd just watched a video of his beautiful daughter dancing, nothing too risque. But now this... I'm not sure he knew what to think.

We didn't have to wait long, the next picture popped up, one of Abby's breast was exposed. Nervously Dan looked down, but his eyes returned to the computer as her second breast was exposed. Her beautiful brown nipples, large and swollen, he couldn't help himself. I couldn't stop looking myself.

For the remainder of the pictures, all twenty one Dan watched as one after another and more of her clothes fell to the wayside and more of her skin, soft smooth and muscular, her perfectly shaped nubile body was exposed. As the last picture the picture of her bottom, the one I'd added later, (I knew Dan loved butts including Abby's) flashed on the screen, for the first time it appeared that Dan was relaxed and enjoying her show.

When the video of Abby's naked ballet began, Dan watched intently. As the video show ended, and Dan watched as the glistening sweat rolled down and dripping from Abby's lovely nipple, he leaned back in his chair and slowly smiled.

Abby sat there looking at her father then she kissed his cheek softly and said, "I wanted to do something for you daddy, then I saw the bondage pictures of mom on your computer and loved them! They were very sensuous and sexy. I told mom I wanted to do something just like them. I might always be your little girl, your little kitten, but just to let you know, I'm a woman daddy, a full grown woman...and I have you and mom to thank for that."

Dan sat there staring at the bead of sweat frozen in mid air two inches below Abby's perfectly shaped brown nipple.

Finally Dan turned to Abby, "kitten I knew you were growing up, I just hadn't taken the time to see that you're all grown up. You're no longer my little girl, you're a fully grown and well developed woman. I'm very proud of you kitten." He said with a loving smile.

Abby reached over and gave her father a big hug, then another gentle kiss on his check. Smiling she asked, "so what was your favorite part of "Abby's Showtime," dad?"

Dan paused before answering, " I'm gonna have to say it's the naked ballet you danced at the end kitten. The pictures were great, I really liked a number of them. You have the nicest nipples I've ever seen Abby. But my favorite was the ballet. Very sensual and sexy kitten. Your in great shape and for a minute there I almost forgot you were my daughter," Dan said as he laughed out loud.

Hum, the nicest nipples...what about mine, there nice too! Hum, oh well this is all about Abby today, I guess I shouldn't be too jealous.

"She is beautiful Dan, she's a very sexy woman." I said with a smile.

Abby seemed to be pleased, her and her father visited for over an hour. They even watched "Abby's Showtime" again. Dan kept telling her how pretty she was and he was right.

At the end of the show, where the video freezes on the sweat rolling off her nipple, Abby took her father's arm and asked. "Daddy there are a lot of things I don't know about you. You know, like what kind of underwear do you wear...boxers or briefs. Are you circumcised, and how big are you. What is your favorite sex position and where do you like to do it best!"

Dan looked surprised, "kitten, I'm not really sure any of that is important. But as far as underwear, I always wear briefs." He said with a laugh.

Abby went on, "I know dad...but my girlfriends always talk about their fathers and ...well it would be nice if I knew more about you. Then I could join in, I wouldn't just have to listen."

"Your friends talk? About their fathers? Um about underwear, circumcision and size and so on?" Dan asked rather puzzled.

"Yes daddy, don't try and tell me you haven't ever discussed me with your friends, I know better." She said with a straight and serious look. She was right. I've heard Dan tell several of his friends that his daughter was very pretty and sexy. And that she had a great legs and a nice ass.

"You're right kitten, I guess I have mentioned you a time or two. But mind you only in a good way."

Abby rolled her eyes, "yea I bet...just a time or two. "Well dad, I want to be able to do the same." She said as she crossed her arms and nodded her head. "It's only fair!"

Dan paused for a minute. "Ok kitten, what is it you want to know about your father?"

Abby smiled, "circumcised or not, and how big are you, you know length and girth."

Dan laughed, "Let's get personal why don't we kitten," he said as he laughed nervously.

"Wow, well ok kitten, ah I am circumcised. As far as length and girth, I'm around seven and a half inches in length and seven inches in girth, right babe?" He said as he looked my way.

I said, "that's close, you may be a little longer but that's pretty close."

Quickly Abby asked, "can I see it?"

"What," Dan said, "my penis?" he asked nervously.

"Yes your penis dad," Abby said quickly, "right here and right now. Look daddy, you've seen much more of me...in fact you've seen all of me, everything there is to see. I think it's only fair that I get to see you too, right here and right now."

She was right, Dan had seen all of her, her bum her pussy and her boobs. He's seen it all and he'd just finished seeing it today!

"I don't know if that's a good idea kitten, if your mother, my ex ever found out, well."

"Mom will never know dad I'll never tell, now come on, whip it out," she said with a grin.

I looked at Dan, "You know she's right Dan. She was willing to show you everything, I guess it wouldn't hurt for you to show her too. She just wants to know what her father looks like. Aw go ahead Dan expose yourself."

"Yes daddy, you heard mom, show me."

Dan hesitated, shook his head then finally stood up. "Alright kitten, but this is just between the three of us ok?"

"Sure dad whatever you say."

Dan stood up and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks. As they fell to the floor he kicked them off. He paused as if he were having second thoughts, but Abby quickly grabbed his navy blue briefs and pulled them down, exposing his penis which was already slightly erect. Quickly Dan sat down. It was easy to see that he was very uncomfortable.

Abby grabbed his arm and helped him stand up, "no daddy your going to stand up so mom and I can get a good look at you and your penis. Now turn around dad and show me that butt."

I laughed as I asked, "what butt, your father doesn't have much of a butt Abby." We both laughed. Dan didn't think it was funny. I guess no one likes to be laughed at while naked. "I'm sorry babe." I mused. "I just couldn't help myself."

"Now come on daddy, come sit down beside me." as Dan sat down next to Abby, she started "Abby's Showtime," again. "This should get you fully erect daddy," Abby said with a smile. She knew what would make her dad have a full erection!

When the first part of the ballet video neared the end, Abby reached over and grasp her fathers manhood. Dan flinched, but nervously settled back into his chair. Neither of us had envisioned that happening. I'm sure we were both surprised.

Next the pictures of Abby being bound and gagged then undressed, came on screen one after another.

By now, Dan's cock was rigid, all seven plus inches of it. Abby stroked it slowly and smoothly. This wasn't the first time for Abby...well maybe the first time with her daddy, but not the first handjob she's ever given. She was far too good for that.

I threw her a hand towel from beside the bed. They were about half way through the naked ballet video when Dan climaxed. Abby seemed proud and pleased that she'd brought her father to a climax. I'm pretty sure Dan was pleased as well!

When he was finished, Abby kissed her father on the cheek and quietly left the room. For the next couple of hours Dan worked on his computer. He watched "Abby's Showtime" a couple of time as he continued to work on his computer.

Later that afternoon, Dan asked Abby and me for one little favor, he wanted a picture of the two of us topless and standing side by side. Abby seemed pleased that her dad wanted another picture of her boobs and nipples.

So side by side and topless we posed together as Dan took several more pictures of us wearing only our shorts . I couldn't help but wonder what Dan wanted these pictures for?

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
374 Followers