My first Bumming

Story Info
I was at my lowest point, then I met Ashley.
1k words
3.79
44.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Peter, and last year I was at my lowest, I had split up with my wife after being together for 5 years, and my kids had been taken away from me.

I was a single, 33 year old male leaving in a small estate in the North East of England. I thought things couldn't get any worse, but then things took an unexpected, but pleasant, twist on the night I met Ashley...

At the time I was off work sick with depression, I was spending most of my day hanging around the house and reading internet forums. I decided enough was enough, and I made a deciscion to go out that night, but where? Easy! The local comedy club had a night on, I wasn't really in the mood for laughing, but hey, it will get me out of the house!

I arrived at the club, and a burley doorman let me in. I couldn't help noticing his rippling muscles. I had been straight all my life, but since my break up, I had been looking at some gay pornography on the internet, and I found myself getting increasing curious, even though I knew I was straight.

The night started about 9.00pm, by that time I had managed to have a couple of glasses of wine, and I was already starting to forget about my troubles. The MC came on, he was a man called Neil, he was dressed in a Ken Sherman shirt and certainly looked the part. He bantered a bit with the audience, and did some impressions then he introduced the first act, a well built man named Ashley, who had an oak guitar wrapped around him shoulder. He was very funny, he sang some Britney Spears songs in the style of Ghandi, and I was really starting to lose myself in the laughter. When he finished, he got a rousing round of applause, and the compere signalled for a break.

By this time I was quite tipsy, I was on my fourth or fifth glass of wine, and I was starting to lose my inabitions. As I had enjoyed Ashleys comedy so much, I decided to go back stage and say well done. I managed to stagger my way to the comedians dressing room, and opened the door to find Ashley part way through getting changed. He had broad strapping shoulder, and a thick chest of hair. I felt my loins start to tingle. Was this the alochol? I wondered, or was this fine specimin of a man really what my body desired?

The drink took it's effect on me, and in a situation where I would normally apologise and walk out, I found my self skipping towards Ashley and kissing him. He seemed quite dumbfounded, but he didn't break our sensual lock. We kissed for around 30 seconds, my hands running though the thick hairs on his chest and back. He broke the kiss but only to lift my top up over my head, and gently tweak my nipples.

We kissed for what seemed like hours, but in reality must have only been minutes. Then Ashley pulled away, and walked over to shut the dressing room door. When he had done this, he turned to me, grapped his crotch in his tight jeans, and said 'you want some of this loser-boy?'. I couldn't belive it but I found myself saying 'yes'.

Could it be I thought? Am I gay? Maybe thats why the marrige didn't work out, did she know? Do the kids know? Is that why they don't want to see me anymore? Or is that because I hit them?

I had no time to ask myself these questions, as Ashley had dropped his pants and left me to see his whopping manhood. Wow! For a comedian his tackle was certainly not to be laughed at! He was at least 6 inches long, flacid! I couldn't wait to get my mouth round it, and I didn't have to wait long, he walked over to me and slowly slid his entire length down my throat, heaven! This was the first time I had performed oral sex to a man, but I certainly tried my best! I was bobbing up and down like a man possessed, and by the noises Ashley was making, he was certainly enjoying it! I continued like this for several minutes, until I felt Ashleys hot load fire down the back of my throat. Mmmm, dreamy.

That's when we heard the noise from the corner.......

The MC, Neil was in the corner, and he had been watching the whole time! However he seemed to be enjoying himself as he was furiously masterbating.

Ashley said to him 'you can have a pop at this little bith' and Neil started to make his way over to me.

I noticed Neil's penis, it wasn't as long as Ashleys, but it certainly made up for it in girth. He ordered me to take of my pants, and bend over like the cock-hungry bitch I was. My penis was solid as a rock, but I knew Neil had to have his servicing before I could get mine.

As I bent over with my bare back in the air, Neil spat on my anus to lube it up, then in one lunge, he shoved his entire piece into my virgin ass. The pain was unbearable, but my lust and desire for cock was stronger, and as he pounded down on my for several minutes, I knew I needed more. Luckily Ashley had got hard again, and he came over and slipped his cock down my throat and started angrily shagging my face.

This went on for minutes, untill I felt them both explode deep inside me. I felt like a human eclair, seeping man-cream.

I turned over, it was now my turn to get me some ass! But both of my new lovers laughed, and wiped their spent cocks on my t-shirt.

'Sorry bitch, but we've got a show to do' said Neil

And with Ashley spanking my arse they left me alone, cold, full of spunk, but completely satisfied.

Ashley gave me his card after the show, and told me to call him. I can't wait.