My First Ch. 02

Story Info
His side of things.
1k words
3.88
12.5k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note and Disclaimer: This is not a real story. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

--------------------------------------

I remember when she first started working for me. She was a student worker for my division at LAX. I was friends with her mom, and we had even gone drinking on many occasions.

Even though she was young, she was pretty attractive. At twenty years old, she was nicely filled out. I estimated her cup size to be a C, and she had a pretty big butt. I don't know how many times I've fantasized about gripping her ass while pounding into her. She was on the short side, no taller than 5'3". Her dark chocolate skin was smooth and looked soft.

I had to wait though. Twenty was too young. That didn't stop me from admiring her. She was sweet and innocent. It was hard not to be pulled in by her. She was funny and had a great smile. I knew I had to tread carefully with her. Her mother was a momma bear, and she would kill me if I corrupted her little girl. I don't even want to think about what her dad would have done to me.

Dalilah was her name, and it suited her. Just to mess with her, I called her Lilah. She would say that she hated, but I knew that she secretly loved it.

I must admit, I did cross a few inappropriate lines when she was young. I was little too touchy. When I would talk to her, I would touch her arm. Small things like that, but then I started to notice that it made her uncomfortable. So I stopped.

I also made the mistake by asking her several times to go drinking with me once she turned twenty-one. She refused immediately whenever I asked. Her distrust of me was obvious, so eventually I stopped asking. I didn't want to end up at a sexual harassment seminar.

One time I was talking to her boss about relationships, and I asked her about her past relationships. Then I asked her if she was a heartbreaker. I swear her eyes became the size of saucers. It was inappropriate, and I'm lucky I didn't get in trouble for it.

She was so tempting. The forbidden fruit. I wondered if she was a virgin. I'd pretty much do anything to find out. Too bad she wasn't interested in drinking with me. If she was talkative like her mother, I would find out all kinds of things about her.

It would be another year before I saw her drink. But we'll get to that later.

Right now, I have her sleeping figure in my arms. She kept moving in her sleep, which made it nearly impossible for me to hold her. She eventually stopped, and I was able to spoon her. I could feel her curves pressing against my body. I could feel my lower half responding to her womanly figure. I moved hips away so she couldn't feel it.

I'd have to wait a week before I could fuck her again. Last night had felt so good and right. She was hot and tight. It had been pure hell not being able to move once I was inside her. I knew she had been in a lot of pain, so I tried to make it as pleasurable for her as possible.

Once she got into it, it made things so much easier. The nail marks she left on my body were starting to itch. It didn't bother me much. If it meant that I got to fuck her again, then I would be perfectly happy to let her do it again.

All of a sudden, my alarm started blaring. I vaulted out of bed to shut the damn thing off, but it was too late. She was starting to wake up.

"What time is it?" her tired voice said.

"4:30 in the morning. Go back to sleep," I said and pulled the comforter over her naked body.

She stretched and yawned and curled into the comforter. I really needed to remember not to set my alarm on the weekends.

If she wasn't sore, I would have gotten back in bed with her and take care of my morning problem.

I opted for a shower instead. I jerked off quickly as the cold water pelted my body. My release was nowhere near as satisfying as last night. I don't think that anything could compare to that.

When I came out wrapped in nothing but a towel, she was getting dressed. Her back was to me, and I caught sight of the little star tattoo on her lower back. I had forgotten about her tattoos. I think she told me it was a pentagram or something.

She bent over to pick her shirt up, and I came up behind her. I rested my hand on her back and slowly caressed it with my thumb.

She stood up straight and turned around to face me. "Good morning."

I watched as she pulled her shirt on. I'd rather see it off.

"Regretting last night, already?" I asked jokingly. She didn't return my smile.

"It's not that. I just want to go home. I'm sore and achy, and I just want to soak in my tub. At my home," she emphasized. Instead of replying, I pulled her in for a kiss. A long deep kiss.

Her moan made me stand at attention. Once she felt my excitement, she pulled away.

"Stop. I need to go home," she said.

"You sure? You can stay if you want," I suggested. She shook her head stepped away from me. I noticed her body stiffen as she took steps towards the bedroom door.

"Look, you can barely walk without hurting. Just stay for a few more hours and sleep it off."

"I'm fine," she said and left the room. I followed her to the living room where she grabbed her purse and searched it for her keys.

"Did I do something wrong? You seemed to enjoy last night if I recall correctly," I said.

She looks up and gives me a forced smile. "I did enjoy last night. A lot." She grabbed her keys and headed out the door.

"See you at work," she called out. The door shut behind her, leaving me to wonder what went wrong.