My First Cheat

Story Info
I finally succumb.
1.6k words
3.42
40.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not really a writer but here to vent the secrets that I kept to myself all this while.

I am a chubby wife and in my late 30s. This is my second marriage. I have no children from either. I am plump with a 42E assets and big but not huge ass.

Since the previous marriage, I am the horny type. I was usually the one who started the little things prior to having sex with my ex; likewise with my current. Initially, sex was good. Even while awaiting my divorce from my ex, my husband and I have secretly met in our local budget hotels. He is small-built with a small penis but hr was a good licker. Besides that, I just love it when he played with my boobs. It simply triggered me.

We have been married for 10 years now. Sex between us got lesser and lesser; part of it may be due to his ED and his self-consciousness to his dick size. While I was good for less penetration and more foreplay, I guess I was lying to myself. At times, I faked my moan and many a time I imagined while having sex with him. Then, I started to watch porn. The imagination become a norm. Most times, I imagined meeting a guy for the times and things happen; a realistic scenario.

As matters evolved, I began to look at other men even when I am out with my husband. Stout men, not the extreme hunks, please my eyes. I would look at them when my husband wasn't watching; not with any desire to cheat but just imagine how they would be in bed.

As time passed, I found out that my husband was chatting in local chatrooms when he forget to log off from our common laptop. Some of them were erotic chats though I know that he did not meet any of the girls. Thinking positively, I thought may be he was trying to get himself hard so that he could have sex with me. It didn't happen at all. In the meantime, I would just watch porn secretly and masturbate. It soon got a little less exciting. After all, it was just a mind game. Then I started to enter the chatrooms too. Erotic chats with the guys seemed to lift my desire. I was merely chatting and refused any meet-ups because I was fully aware what the intentions of those guys and I was not prepared to cheat; until I got to know a guy 14 years my junior (lets call him L). Unlike others, we did not engaged in any sexual conversation. I told L that I am happily married and I was in the chatroom just to pass my time. He was okay with that.

After a few sessions of chatting, we moved to a chat apps. I did not want to exchange phone numbers with him for fear of my husband knowing it. Through the new platform, chatting with L became more frequent; in the train on the way to work, lunch time, on my way home and when my husband slept early. A lot of times, we would chat till 2 or 3 am though both of us need to wake up at 6. After a while of such routine, I was very comfortable with him. He wasn't like the rest. There was zero sex chat. I wasn't falling for him as I was still mindful of my status; though my husband did not know of my chats with L.

Almost 2 months with L, suddenly L popped out the question of a meetup. While I have my reservations, the desire to meet L after frequently chatting with him did hit me. We discussed the issue. I was fearful of someone seeing me and L but I was against the idea of any enclosed place. We decided on a drive to a local beach after work where it would be a open place yet the least possibility of being seen by any friend or relative. On the meeting day, L fetched me half kilometres away from my office. L grabbed some burgers and drinks and we went to the agreed place. I told my husband that I had to get some stuffs done for a big project meeting in the morning.

It was a good start to our meeting. We strolled along the cemented pathway and there were periodic passerby; most of them evening joggers. We were talking while indulging our food and we were laughing a lot that we did not even realised that we were at the end of the beach park. Seeing a bench, L suggested going to it. Walking on the uneven grass, L held my hands. I didn't mind it; perhaps due to my comfortibility with L. He held my hand even after we sat down on the bench under a big tree and as we continued our conversation. We were probably the only souls there.

A little while after we were at the bench facing the sea, the breeze got to me. L realised that I was slightly shivering. He put his arm around me yet I did not protest at all; probably due the coldness and I was at ease with him. We continued our chat in very close proximity. As we faced each other, suddenly L put his lips to mine. Though startled, I accepted it. It was a very short one but he gave me another. Again I took it. It was long. The next came and we were then just kissing each other. Then his hand touched my chest on my blouse. Needless to say, the ecstasy feeling came to me. He began to unbutton my blouse; the top three was opened. Soon his hand was in my bra. My left nipple got erected. We stopped kissing and he licked my neck and ears while he gently twist my nipple. I was getting horny with his actions. It got more when he began sucking it; his hand in my long skirt. I was wet. L kneeled, pushed up my skirt and push my panties a little. Immediately, I felt his tongue on my clit. I couldn't hold the feeling and moan aloud. He stopped suddenly after just a while. Smiling as he sat back besides me, he said I was too loud. He fear someone might hear it. "Want to go somewhere else?" he asked.

Shyly, I said "Up to you".

L brought me to a local small hotel. As soon as he closed the door, he kissed me and began touching my chest again. What he did at the bench was repeated immediately; and we have not even sat down. In the shortest time, my blouse and skirt were off. Then he went down and pushed my panties a little like he did before we left the bench. I moaned loudly as he licked my pussy. He came up back, took off my bra, suck my nipples and rubbed my pussy. I was so horny by then. So so wet that I threw shyness away. I began touching L's groin. L stopped and looked at me briefly before taking off his jeans. I went down then pull down his briefs. Out came his stiff cock; probably about 7 inches and quite thick. Where I came from, that was big! Considering my husband's, I was drooled. It felt totally different as I had it in my mouth. I looked at L as he looked at me. His horny expression told me that he loved it.

While I was sucking his dick, L suddenly pulled it out. The moment I was on my feet again, he pushed me to the wall and began licking my neck and ears again before going down to my tits. He put two fingers into my pussy. As I moan louder, he fingered me faster. I was glued to the wall as he stopped sucking my boobs and fingered me like a man possessed. Extremely horny and trying to hold it, I clamped my hands on L's shoulders with my legs spread; us looking at each other's horny faces. Then I rubbing his hard dick. "You want my hard dick, don't you", out came the lewd words. When I did not say anything, his fingering went harder. "Tell me. You want me to fuck, right?". As much as I was trying to deny that I was super horny, his words make it worse and I could no longer hold myself. "Fuck me, L!" I finally said it. Instantly, L pulled out his fingered and I felt his dick pushing in. It was heaven feeling it. As L fucked me hard, I just wanted more and I don't wish for him to stop. He did finally told me that he wanted to cum and asked me where I want it to be. I did not answer him. I just clamp his dick while in my pussy; a quick loud moan from L and I could feel his warm cum spraying inside me.

"Gosh!" and L began to express his worries about letting it out inside me. After assuring that I will do the necessary, his face smiled but apologised that we came to that. I just brushed his apologies off; not telling that I actually love it but too confused to know what just happened. As we threw our naked bodies on the bed, senses came rushing into my head; my husband, my sex life with him, my desires and L. Wrong I realised but for a long time, I truly enjoyed it and I wanted more. Then came my conversation with L about what happened. He said it is certainly his best fuck ever. He was aroused by my big boobs & asked me if I am usually horny as I did earlier. He found the answers later after we had another 3 rounds.