My First Crossdresser Pt. 01

Story Info
The origins to my rise to domination as Princess Rebecca.
839 words
3.5
13.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempting, isn't it? Being in a room or just being aware of there are drawers filled with lovely, feminine underwear. The kind of feminine garments you have dreamed of wearing for sometime, your fantasy you've longed to make a reality. How could a pair be noticed missing? There are so many and they wouldn't suspect you, not the straight going masculine male that you are. Go on, nick a pair, you can always sneak them back, or throw them in the laundry basket and have the owner none-the-wiser.

Except, don't. I don't care if its your partner, family member or stranger. You do not go through other peoples stuff and help yourself to their belongings. I understand your desires and that it is hard, you want that release, that experience but just don't. Not only is it not right, not everyone may be as understanding as yours truly if you was to be caught. And that brings us to my story, my first ever story involving my first ever experience of a crossdresser.

This story starts in my first year of university (never mind which one!) and in my very first home away from home. I had fallen short of my required A-level grades but for the merciful process of 'UCAS: Clearing' I was granted a university place that I appreciated very much. However, failing to meet my grades did come with the consequence of not having the 'Student Dorms' experience I had dreamt in the 8 week-long summer holidays. Instead I had to settle for a spare room going with three 2nd years; 2 girls and one other boy. Little did I know that my little box room with a barely single bed would be the birthplace of the glorious princess you see before you now. For this was the place I met Josh, my first crossdresser.

Had I known then what I know now, I imagine I would have known in an instance who the mystery underwear thief was. But no, I was naive and to be frank, innocent. Admittedly, I actually thought one of the two girls was sneaking in my room and stealing my underwear and disturbing my belongings. First it was just a feeling, that something wasn't quite right in my room. I would have perhaps shrugged that off if it wasn't for a pair of my heels being the wrong way round. They was in the exact same place I left them, but not presented the right way (Left and right); I never do that (I'm a precious bitch about my stuff). Not only that, but one of my dresses was on the hanger the wrong way. Yes, there is a 'right' side to a hanger, it's the side with the sticker or logo. My dresses are always presented like you would expect a shop to present them. Something wasn't right and when a second pair of my knickers went missing, action had to be taken.

A handy tip for anyone who suspects an intruder is invading the privacy of your personal space (like a pesky younger sibling), place a light object (I used a hairbrush) behind your door as you close it. I was actually sad enough to pull on the (ew) hair through the gap to pull the hairbrush against the back of my bedroom door when it was closed. Upon returning, I would open my door slightly and see where the hairbrush had moved to. For a good couple of weeks, it had only moved as far as I opened the door. But eventually, I confirmed my suspicious when I found my hairbrush half way across my floor that could have only been made possible by someone opening my door much further than I am now.

Like a true investigator, I repeated the test. After-all, someone could have entered my room innocently to see if I was in or to check the back garden for our neighbours cute but annoying AF cat. Not only did it happen again but the intruder had gotten careless, perhaps since I aimed to not give any indications I was aware of my bedroom thief.

It was the end of my first semester and the two girls had left to spend time with their families. I was supposed to be leaving too but I agreed to do an extra shift at my part-time job and leave a day later. Upon my return from work, not only did I find the hair brush in the middle of the floor but also my 'always shut bedroom door' was not completely shut. Upon inspection for evidence of the intrusion, I actually found my 'returning home' outfit to not be on its hanger. Instead the hanger laid there naked on the floor and not on my trustee wardrobe door. Unlike any other time, there was only one suspect left; the only housemate still currently in my student home and the only other human to have been in the house for the last 48 hours; my one male housemate Joshua.