My First Crossdressing Camp Out

Story Info
Becky dresses up for some outdoor fun in the New Forest.
2k words
4.49
29.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off the train at Brockenhurst and, adjusting my heavy backpack left the station, heading towards the forest. It was late afternoon and the summer sun was still warm on my face. I had planned to find a secluded spot somewhere and set up camp for the night. The weather was supposed to be favourable for a night under the stars and I felt the first stirrings of excitement in my tummy.

I had several different items of clothing in the backpack, as well as a wig, make-up, nails, lashes, perfume and some bubbly!

I was about to fulfill one of my naughty fantasies and my heart was pounding with anticipation.

Earlier in the week I had been chatting with Scott and he had arranged to come down South for a weekend of camping with me. We had started chatting online a few months ago and swapped numbers. We have been regularly having dirty phone sex and now it was about to happen for real!

The plan was for me to get to Brockenhurst, find a nice quiet spot, set up my tent, get dressed up, and wait for Scott who was due to arrive a little later by train.

Walking across the heathland I noticed a large wooded area up ahead and made my way toward it. Once under the trees I felt much safer and 'private'.. I couldn't wait any longer. I put the heavy backpack down and opened it. I pulled out my first choice of outfit: A pair of tight, ultra-short, denim cut off shorts, a lacy crop top, lacy blue knickers and matching bra, pink converse trainers, sunglasses, sexy brunette wig, lashes, nails and make-up. I sat on a log and stripped off my clothes. My body was already freshly shaven and smooth, I had painted toenails a cute anklet and false belly button piercing. I had also applied a cute butterfly tattoo to my midriff. I put on the knickers and bra, followed by the shorts, which were tight... The lacy top of my knickers was visible over the waist. I put the crop top on and took my time to apply the lashes and nails. Once satisfies that they were affixed correctly I took out the wig and put it on, tying the long hair into a high pony-tail. For the finishing touch I took out a pair of fashion sunglasses and put them on. Wow! I thought. I feel soooo sexy.

I got out my little tripod for my smartphone and set it up a few metres away. Putting the phone on camera mode I set the timer for 20 seconds and walked back to pose by large log. With my midriff showing, my back slightly arched, my ass sticking out a little and a killer pout, I heard the camera sound. I quickly checked the photo and my heart nearly skipped a beat.. I looked amazing!

I was cute, girly, curvy and very convincing. I decided to send the picture to Scott, with the message saying

"I'm waiting for you baby X".

A reply came within half a minute

"About 20 mins from Brockenhurst station, you look hot!, I'm hard for you already baby X"

Wasting no further time I shouldered my pack and set off to find somewhere to camp. Scott would be about 45 mins from here.. My heart was pounding and I felt a tingling feeling between my legs.

I found a nice spot under some trees, at the edge of a clearing. I got my blanket out and spread it on the floor. I pulled out the tent and got to work setting it up with the blanket in front. After 20 minutes the tent was fully set up. I unzipped the opening and went in, zipping it back up, not all the way, but leaving a small opening...

Inside the tent I began making myself comfortable. I unrolled my sleeping bag, making a soft bed for me to sit/lie on. In the corner of the tent I set up my mini tripod for holding my smartphone for taking pictures and recording the occasion. As I was about to clip the phone in place it chirped.. Scott! I answered it. "Hi baby" he said.

"Hey Scott" I replied.

"I'm at the station, can you give me directions?"

"Of course" I answered. So bit by bit (and with a couple of wrong turns) I instructed Scott to where my tent was. I could hear his footsteps as he slowly advanced towards me. I didn't peer out through the gap, but clipped the phone onto the tripod, set the timer and got on all fours with my cute ass in the air and my back arched I looked towards the camera and licked my lips. Click! The photo took and immediately I sent it to Scott. I heard his message tone from outside the tent. He was very close!

I sent a quick text. Scott, I want you to put your cock through the gap in the tent entrance... I heard him approach, heard him fumbling with his belt and zipper and then gasped as his thick cock pushed through the gap... I quickly set the phone to record and, staying on all fours I crawled towards his cock. Slowly opening my pretty mouth I stuck out my wet tongue and flicked it around the tip of his stiffening member.. I could feel it twitch and grow as my tongue expertly rolled around and flicked across his bell end. I could hear him moaning with pleasure as I did so

"Ohhh, MMMmm, Rebecca that feels so fucking hot".

I hadn't taken him in my mouth yet.. I wanted to tease him more first. I asked him to put his balls in through the gap too. He quickly complied and I sat back to admire his heavy, swollen, shaven balls and very erect, thick smooth cock surrounded by the tent material. I leaned forward and ran my tongue from the base of his balls all the way up his shaft to the head.

"Oh my God!.. Baby I want my cock in your mouth!" I gasped and slowly slid my pretty mouth over his head and down the shaft, gently teasing the underside of his balls with my fingernails.

I made a loud slurping noise as I gently sucked his dick while slowly working my mouth up and down.. I heard loud, satisfied groans from the other side of the fabric..

"MMMmmm Oh God, Fuck baby! You're making my dick so fucking hard!"

I could feel his thick shaft swelling a little more with each sloppy slurp and suck.. That was it for me. I had to have him inside me. I turned around, wiggling my ass, I slowly and seductively (for the camera, it was being filmed remember?) wriggled out of my denim shorts. I pulled my cute lacy knickers to one side and gently pushed back onto Scott's stiff prick.

"Ooooh Scott! Oooooo, oooh, aaah...fuck! Baby your cock feels soo good filling my tight little hole!"

I twirled my hips and gently fucked his cock. Occasionally I would push back as far as I could go, feeling the head of his cock massaging my g-spot, which made my cock twitch in my panties. This felt so horny, but I felt it was a bit restricting. I wanted to ride him and I wanted him to put me on my back with my legs in the air and pound me. I eased off his cock, turned around and unzipped the tent. I crawled out onto the blanket in front of the tent. The cool early evening breeze felt sexy on my bare skin.

"I want to ride you" I said.

Scott's eyes widened with delight when he saw my sexy, girly figure, pretty eyes, pouting lips, and that cute little pert ass that he had just been fucking. He wasted no time in pulling his trousers off and lying on his back on the blanket in front of the tent. I squatted above him and lowered myself down slowly, maintaining eye contact as I felt his cock sliding inside me again. Slowly I began to ride him, gradually picking up the pace tossing my hair over my shoulder and holding it tightly on my head.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck that tight tranny ass!" I moaned. "Grab my ass, slap it! Hold my hips and fuck me hard and deep!"

My smooth body, flat tummy with belly button jewel, silky smooth legs and round ass looked so sexy in the soft early evening light. Scott grabbed my waist and lifted me slightly before turning us round so that I was lying on my back. I held my legs in the air for him and he entered me again. This time he penetrated really deep. Each time he grinded his hips and fucked me I felt my g-spot constantly stimulated.

"Ooooh baby!" my eyes were watering with the feeling of pleasure and my shecock twitched in my panties each time he got to the deepest point

"Fuck!.. Oh, Oh, Uhhhh yes baby! You're gonna make me cummm!" I could feel a pleasant warmth in my belly and groin that was steadily radiating outwards and getting more intense. I could feel my hole involuntarily tightening around Scott's cock.. Then it happened.. My own shecock, which was only semi-hard began to rapidly stiffen, the waves of pleasure increased until they were almost unbearable and my very first prostate orgasm began.. First I felt those waves of pleasure move from my belly to my balls, and up my shaft. As it hardened in my panties I moaned again, realising what was about to happen and wanting to share this with Scott so that he could watch

"Oh my God! Right there Scott! Push it in deep, don't stop! You're gonna make me cum in my knickers!"

My shecock stiffened up and a steady stream of creamy liquid trickled out at first, then my cock twitched once... a large gush of cream oozed though the lacy material of my knickers, Scott watched as my cock twitched twice, three, four five, six, seven times! With each jerk of my cock more of my sticky white jizz seeped through my knickers, one had actually sputed with enough force to push through my knickers and glaze my belly button jewel! While I was writhing and moaning with pleasure, Scott was also struggling to hold back the flood gates as each twitch of my cock was accompanied by a tightening of my already tight little pink hole around his juicy dick.

"Mmmmm... Scott!" I sighed as the waves of pleasure began to subside (but only slightly!). "You can give me a facial if you want" I offered.

Scott needed no further encouragement. Pulling his cock out he stood up and began stroking himself. I knelt in front of him, looking up with my pretty eyes and holding my hair up while I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, ready to catch his load.

"Good girl Rebecca! Ohhhh fuuuuuuuck, I'm gonna cum, here it cums baby!"

Scott wanked his cock steadily until a few dribbles of watery liquid came out. I thought that was it but was wrong. A massive jet of spunk shot out and splashed across my face, hitting my left eye. I blinked a couple of times but before I could recover from the surprise another spurt went straight into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat and glazing my tongue and chin. This was followed in quick succession by several more large spurts (I lost count), each one catching me full in the face or in my hair. I tried as best as I could to catch them all and lick any off my lips. Scott shook the last few drops from his cock and I greedily took him in my mouth and drained the last out of him.

"MMMMmm thanks Scott" I said, looked up at him with my cum drenched face and gave him a naughty smile.

That was the beginning of a very horny weekend camping in the New Forest... If you want to know what else we got up to keep an eye out of part 2.

Becky X