My First Cuckold

Story Info
Wife cuckolds her husband with online flame.
1.6k words
3.92
51.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dwlg
dwlg
10 Followers

I hope you enjoyed the first story. This story is what happened when my wife met up with her long term, online flame.

************

I love the fact that my wife, Chantelle, is so hot and attracts the attention of other men. What I love even more about her is she actually puts her pussy where her mouth is and puts out. She'll tease a guy and drive him crazy but then has the good manners to let him fuck her...you have to respect that!

************

Chantelle had been talking to Jack, online, for about fifteen years, which eventually led to some hot phone sex about six months after we were married. Jack had the hots for her and made no secret of the fact he wanted to meet her and fuck her. They always exchanged flirty and filthy messages and she used to tease me with tales of what she'd do with him when she met him.

Jack had been working in Spain for a while so the chances of meeting him weren't looking to be happening any time soon, much to my disappointment as I wanted Chantelle to ride his cock and take his cum.

However, that soon changed during the run-up to Christmas when Jack contacted Chantelle and told her he was going to visit his family for Christmas to catch up with them and, finally, meet my wife and take her pussy. Needless to say, I was walking around, like a dog in heat, thinking of my wife actually being fucked by another guy for the first time since we'd gotten together. She'd constantly teased me with a preview of what she'd do with him and told me she'd take his cum inside of her pussy and bring it to me to lick clean.

During the run-up to Christmas, they'd occasionally called each other and fucked over the phone. Sometimes, she'd let me sit in and, sometimes, she'd send me away from the room to drive me crazy with my own sexual thoughts and frustrations. Although she was full of talk, I didn't know, at that point, if she'd actually go through with it. She knew it was my greatest fantasy to have her fuck other guys but I couldn't be sure she'd actually do it and it wasn't something I was going to be too pushy about. So, whilst I was hoping, with all hope, that she'd fuck Jack, I had to ready myself for the fact she might not.

The week before Christmas, Jack had contacted Chantelle and told her he'd be in our area Friday night. He told her he wanted to meet in town for some drinks and see where the night went from there. The idea of a hotel was muted but Chantelle suggested Jack stay with us for the night. I must admit, the fact she'd actually asked him to stay in our home was a massive turn on for me! I was starting to believe she'd actually fuck him.

************

The big day has come and Chantelle has been horny all day. She has a spring in her step, a massive grin on her face, she's acting like a naughty school girl...and I love it! Me? I'm following her around, like a puppy dog, trying to get any amount of attention I can before she goes to Jack.

"You can't touch me, now. I have to save myself for Jack," Chantelle says.

Wow, this is making me rock hard! My wife is stopping me from touching her so she can have another guy. I'm almost cumming on the spot! Whilst Chantelle is grabbing a shower, and starting to pamper and prepare herself, I'm preparing the guest bedroom, which is across the hall from our room. I finish the preparation of the guest bedroom and go into our bedroom where she's standing in front of the mirror, doing her makeup and has her best perfume on. She's wearing a tight, black dress which hugs her every curve and the low-cut neckline nicely displays her perfect 34DD breasts.

"I bought this dress for Jack because I want to show my best side," she tells me.

I move in and press my hard cock into her back as I slip my hands up the front of her dress and feel she isn't wearing knickers. I can also tell she's shaved fresh for her night out.

"Oh, my god!" is all I can muster as I slip a finger into her dripping wet pussy.

She's absolutely soaking wet at the thought of how naughty she's about to be.

"Stop. No touching for you! I have to save myself for my guy," she says.

She's such a tease! I want to rip her clothes from her body and fuck her, hard, here and now! I know, though, the night ahead is going be hot and I'll have to wait.

It's approximately eight o'clock in the evening and her taxi has arrived so she can set off into town to meet Jack. She's wearing killer heels and her dress is leaving nothing to the imagination as she gets into the taxi. I actually think there's a chance the taxi driver could try his luck with her, as well. She's looking so fucking hot, no guy will be able to resist her!

************

I sat and waited at home, trying to think of anything to pass the time as I didn't know what time she'd be home. I was going out of my mind with lust and sexual frustration but I finally went to bed and tossed and turned before I must've fallen asleep.

************

It's approximately three o'clock in the morning. I hear a car pull up, some voices talking and a key going into the lock of the front door. I hear Chantelle and a male's voice, which I assume is Jack's. I pretend to be asleep as they climb the stairs then I hear kissing and giggling coming from the guest bedroom.

"I'll be back in a minute," she says.

Our bedroom door opens and I hear Chantelle walk in and stop to peer over the bed at me as I continue pretending to be asleep. She then uses the en suite before returning to the guest bedroom.

"He's fast asleep," I hear her say and they both giggle before I hear them kissing again.

My cock is rock hard so I begin to stroke it as I listen to them. I hear Chantelle moaning and panting and she occasionally lets out a, 'Fuck me, Jack!' I hear her having so much fun as they get louder and louder.

Chantelle isn't on the pill so I wonder what she'll do when it's time for Jack to cum. She might make him wear a condom but, then again, she hates using them so maybe she'll simply ask him to pull out. The thought of her taking his bare cock nearly sends me over the edge. I hear them get really intense, Chantelle is moaning and screaming the house down and I can hear Jack groaning and grunting.

"I'm cumming, Chantelle!"

His moans instantly follow as he climaxes for what sounds like an age. I wonder where he's shot his load? I don't have to wait long to find out. I hear kissing and whispering from their room for about ten minutes, then I hear someone leave the room and our bedroom door open, again. My back is to the door and Chantelle gets into bed as I still pretend to be asleep. She wraps her arms around me and goes straight for my cock. She grabs my hard cock and starts to slowly wank me and kiss my neck and ear.

"I've been a bad girl!" she whispers into my ear.

Chantelle smells like a mix of booze and sex and I can tell she's slightly drunk. It makes me so horny thinking about how bad she's been.

"I know, I heard you," I respond.

"I didn't think you were asleep! I'm glad you heard me," she giggles.

With that, she grabs my hand, pulls it to her pussy and pushes a couple of my fingers inside of her. I can feel wads of thick spunk dripping out of her lips. She'd actually let Jack cum inside of her!

"Oh, fuck! You really have been a bad girl!" I exclaim.

"Oh, yeah! I've been as bad as it gets and now you're going to clean his spunk from my pussy!" she replies.

Chantelle lays back and opens her legs, grabs my head and pushes it down to her pussy. I start licking at her lips and inside of her cum filled pussy as Jack's thick cream pours out. She tastes really salty and the cream is extra thick.

"You better clean me good or you'll have a baby to raise," she says.

I lap and lick her pussy, hoping to get every last drop. Chantelle is turned on, again, and is as horny as hell. I guide my rock hard cock deep inside of her pussy and begin to fuck her hard.

"Am I naughty enough for you? Fuck your bad bitch!" she keeps saying.

I fuck her hard and my cock is starting to twitch and I want to cum in my wife's pussy.

"I'm going to cum!" I exclaim.

"Oh, no you don't. You can't cum in me," Chantelle replies.

She grabs my cock and pulls it out. This bad slut is fucking with me and it pushes me over the edge. I shoot a huge wad of thick spunk all over her, some landing on her face which she, with a wicked grin on her face, duly licks up.

"I'm glad I finally got to meet Jack!" she says.

"So am I, Baby! I love it when you're a naughty girl!"

"Mm! Now that I have a taste for this, it might be hard for me to be good, again!"

dwlg
dwlg
10 Followers