My First Day as a Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls found this hilarious and one of them knelt in front of him, pulled the G-string down to her knees and slid her index finger into the crack and started to slide it up and down the moist pussy. The boy stared in confusion at this sight and the girls soon remarked that a bulge was appearing in the front of his pants. They acted all innocent and asked him if he had a banana in his pocket. He shied away in embarrassment but the girls held him while one of them ran her fingers up and down the bulge and exclaimed that it wasn't a banana at all. She thought it was his 'thingy'.

The girls all pretended to be very excited and demanded to see it. Again, they held the struggling young man motionless while they pulled down his trousers to reveal his white boxers underneath. The boy grabbed the waistband of his boxers in a vain attempt to preserve his modesty, but the girls were not to be denied. Two of them held his arms pinned behind his back while the others stripped off his trousers and his underwear to reveal what was beneath.

The girls squealed in delight as his skinny legs were revealed. Then they gasped at the sight of his package. He was extremely well-endowed for such a skinny youth. His penis was long and thick and his large balls hung low beneath. One of the girls grabbed his semi-hard cock and stuffed it into her mouth. She started to suck it and work it vigorously with her hand. The boy moaned and stuttered "This just isn't right, you can't do this to me!"

However, as his cock stiffened, his protests became weaker and the girls became even bolder. One by one they stripped off their skimpy outfits until they all stood completely naked before him revealing their hot bodies to excite him further. They quickly stripped him naked too and explored every part of his body with their inquisitive hands. One of them produced a bottle of oil and soon their hands were spreading the oil across his chest, down his back from his neck to his skinny buttocks and even between his butt cheeks, around his anus and continuing between his thighs down to his knees. Meanwhile, his privates were receiving special attention. The insistent hands smoothed the oil around his balls and up the shaft of his penis.

To his embarrassment, his luxuriant foreskin was slowly peeled back to reveal the purple, shiny glans beneath and this in turn received the oil treatment. He squirmed and feebly tried to escape as one of the girls took a firm hold on his now rigid cock just above his balls to fully withdraw the foreskin and expose the cock head then she began to slide her hand vigorously up and down the shaft. The boy begged her to stop and said that he couldn't hold out much longer. She didn't stop, but she slowed down the pace to torture his throbbing cock by edging him so that he was held very close to an orgasm. But she never allowed him to tip over the edge. The other girls joined in to increase the sexual torture by sliding their oiled hands all over his body to increase his excitement. Two of them teased and pulled at his nipples and another one even inserted a well-lubricated finger into his anus to massage his prostate.

As the teasing torture progressed, the boy stopped protesting and started to whimper. Eventually, he begged the girls to let him cum. The infuriating girls completely ignored him and started to talk dirty. One of them stood right in front of him and ran her oily finger up and down her slit while asking him if he would like to fuck her. Another one slid her well-lubricated fingers over her breasts caressing her erect nipples while inviting him to touch them and suck them. As soon as they touched his lips though she would move away to keep them tantalisingly just out of reach. Another spread her legs and her outer lips to give him a clear view of the inner lips of her pussy and the entrance to her vagina. His eyes boggled at this sight, as if he'd never seen an open cunt on display before.

The sluts continued to tease him until his cock was dribbling precum, but still they denied his orgasm. Eventually, they could hold it back no longer and he started to groan. The girl who was teasing his prick wanked it furiously and it exploded great spurts of cum that went right over his head and splashed onto his face and mouth. The girls were delighted with their efforts and joked that they had made him a man. They told him that next time they all wanted him to fuck them with that big dick of his.

When the cameras stopped rolling, all of them laughed. The 'boy' told the girls they had played their part well and they complimented him on appearing such a nerd while he was usually such a real stud in real life.

Paul and I went off to prepare for our next scene. All Paul would tell me was that we were to play twin brothers who get to have sex with each other's girlfriend.

We started the scene dressed in normal clothes sitting on two couches with our 'girlfriends' watching a porn movie in a lounge room set. Paul's girlfriend was a stunning blonde with a slim body and 36C tits. Mine was a dark-haired girl with a gorgeous curvy body and D cup tits. Both wore a low-cut top and a short skirt. When the scene started, we were watching the movie and started kissing our girlfriends. As things started to warm up we fondled the girl's breasts through their flimsy tops and soon moved on to pull off their tops to reveal lacy low-cut half cup bras. It didn't take long before the girls unhooked their bra to release their tits. This encouraged us to start getting horny as we kissed and tugged at their nipples and ran our hands over their beautiful, shapely backsides.

The girls remarked on our growing erections and started to caress them through the material of our pants. Soon we had shed the pants and skirts and were sitting there in only our underwear. The blonde knelt in front of Paul and pulled down the front of his briefs to release his cock. His member was absolutely rigid and immediately sprang to attention. My 'girlfriend' cooed in appreciation at the size of his member and released mine in a similar way. The girls encouraged us by sucking our dicks and complimented us on how big they were and how much alike. Paul said we would like to see the girls' pussies and make comparisons. The girls were pleased to oblige and encouraged us to slide their thin, lacy panties down their slim thighs to reveal their mottes. The blonde was totally shaved and her pussy was a neat little slit with nothing to show on the outside except her rather prominent clitoris in a V at the top. The dark-haired girl's pussy was totally different. She had completely shaved the bottom part and trimmed her pubes into a V shaped landing strip pointing down into an equally prominent clitoris with two symmetrical chocolate tipped inner lips slightly protruding past the outer lips.

The girls lay down on the couch so we could inspect their pussies side by side. At first they kept their legs together then, once we had finished the first inspection they spread their legs so we could see the delightful interiors. Paul knelt between his 'girlfriend's' legs and started to kiss and suck at her pussy. Soon he was drawing his tongue in long slow licks across the inner lips and tantalisingly onto her clit. Encouraged by my 'girlfriend' I followed suit, enjoying the sweet musky scent of her pussy which turned me on even further. I could feel my cock filling to maximum erection as it if it was about to burst and I couldn't wait to fuck her. However, she was enjoying the pussy eating so much that I continued and, as I inserted my finger to find her g-spot. After a bit of 'come hither' stimulation by my two fingers on the spot she suddenly reached the peak and started to orgasm. I kept this going for some time by keeping up the fingering of her g-spot and tonguing on her clit. To my amazement she turned out to be a squirter and the fluid gushed out of her in spurts when she came hard.

Paul was giving his girlfriend the same kind of treatment and, by the sound of her moans and little squeals she was enjoying it too. Eventually, the girls started shouting "Fuck me! Fuck me!" and we were only too pleased to oblige. I started to fuck mine in the missionary position, Paul turned his over and fucked her doggy style. The cameramen moved in close to catch every detail of the action, our twin cocks were pistoning in and out of their soaking wet cunts and everyone was clearly having a great time.

After a while Paul's girlfriend said "Hey Paul, how about we swap over? I'd like to see if your brother fucks as well as you do."

Paul replied "OK honey, but only if I get to fuck his girlfriend too. That's only fair!"

The girls giggled and readily agreed so we swapped over and the fucking continued in lots of different positions. It was obvious that the other three were all experienced porn actors and I learned a lot by imitation, following their moves.

Soon, the cameras were stopped to give us a short break. Paul and I both lost our erections during the break so the girls had to do a bit of fluffing work to get us hard again before the cameras started to roll. We started the next scene as the cameras zoomed in to capture some girl-on-girl action with the two naked girls kissing. Then they moved on to eat each other out in a soixante-neuf configuration. We continued with our own girlfriends giving us an expert blow job.

When the cameras moved back to the four of us, one of the girls playfully suggested that they should blindfold Paul and myself and play a game to see if we could tell which girl was fucking or sucking us. This sounded like fun so we both agreed.

Blindfolded, we laid down on the couch and the girls started to suck our dicks. The first one started to work on me and I was enjoying the wet sensations her tongue was giving to my rampant organ. I had no idea which one was sucking my dick and I didn't care! Then the other one started and she was different, but equally good. She spent some time sucking my balls one by one then she continued to give me the most amazing blow job.

Suddenly, she stopped and, after a few moments, there was a new sensation as the mouth sucking my cock seemed to be the other way up. Had she swapped over into a soixante-neuf? What was going on? I stretched out my tongue hoping and expecting to find a sloppy wet pussy to lick and suck. Suddenly, I felt something hard move between my lips and start to fuck my throat in unison with the mouth working on my throbbing dick. I thought: "What the fuck? What's going on?" My mind was racing. I'm not gay and I've never had a prick in my mouth, but that's what it felt like. A real one too! Not a hard, cold dildo.

Cameras or no cameras I had to know what was going on, so I ripped off the blindfold and was astonished to see my twin brother simultaneously sucking my cock and fucking my mouth, his low hanging balls right in front of my eyes. Seeing my surprise, the girls burst out laughing and stopped their soixante-neuf pussy eating. I was so embarrassed, but seeing the funny side of it, I laughed too.

Conscious that the cameras were still rolling, I decided to play along and pretend I was enjoying it. In fact, I didn't have to pretend very hard, Paul was giving me an excellent blow job and if I had kept the blindfold on I wouldn't have known who was blowing me. The cock in my mouth was a new experience, but it wasn't unpleasant and, I must admit that I've always wondered what it would be like to give someone a blowjob. But, because I'm not gay, I'd never tried it. Anyway, I decided to make the best of it and enjoy the new sexual experience.

I decided to take control and grasped Paul's cock and balls in both hands and began to suck his cock head like a lollipop. His glans slipped backwards and forwards across my lips and, at the same time, I worked his cock shaft with a twisting motion as I'd seen the girls in the porn movies do. When I heard him groan with pleasure I knew I was doing it right. He intensified the slurping and gobbling of my own cock and the feedback loop was amazing. The girls were still in my line of sight and were giving an amazing show of soixante-neuf sucking and licking each other's pussy. The dark haired one was on top and her big, luscious breasts were giving us a very sexy display hanging below her and swaying gently as she expertly licked the blonde's pussy.

Soon I came to a decision and decided to pay Paul back for playing this trick on me. I don't know if he had ever had a big hard cock forced into his mouth before but I was determined that he would find out what it was like. With a superhuman effort, I managed to lift him off me and wrestled him to the ground. At first, he resisted and we had a bit of a nude wrestling match in front of the cameras. I soon had him pinned to the ground and dropped my hips onto his face. He saw my intention immediately and opened his mouth. I felt so horny after the day's events that my cock was absolutely rigid. He opened his mouth and I forced it in past his gagging point and started to throat fuck him. In this position his own dick was just there right in front of my face and I grabbed it and began to suck it enthusiastically trying to get the whole length of it into my mouth right down to his balls. We were both absolutely absorbed by this when the director called "CUT!"

The director was absolutely over the moon with our performance and congratulated us warmly. "You two can perform for me any time you like" he said "that was so fucking hot!"

We took a short break and I took a quick shower to cool down a bit. During the day, I had noticed that it was perfectly normal for the male talent to keep their cock hard by squeezing it, stretching it and wanking slowly between scenes. When I got out of the shower I noticed that Paul was doing this so I sat next to him and copied what he was doing.

Paul said "Oh man! This is just like being a teenager again. Do you remember when we used to do this when we were looking at dad's stash of porn magazines?

"Yes I do" I replied "But I never dreamed that one day we would be porn actors. You never know where life will take you, do you?"

"I know exactly where life is taking me" replied Paul, "Let's get back onto that set and fuck those two sluts so they can't walk tomorrow! What do you think bro'?"

"Let's do it!" I said, "I'm so horny my balls are turning blue!"

The girls were waiting for us on the set and we each paired off with our own 'girlfriend' and got into the soixante-neuf position before the cameras started rolling. The dark-haired girl sat on my face then leaned forward to suck my cock and Paul's girl did likewise with him. Both of the girls were expert cock suckers and knew exactly how far they could go without making us cum. The dark-haired girl's pussy and anus were right in front of my face and she ground her clit against my tongue when I slipped my lubricated finger into her anus.

On a signal from the director we turned around so Paul and I were on top and we fucked the girls hard with the cameras only inches away from the action. At one point, I looked up at the monitor to watch my balls slapping against the girl's bum as my prick, now covered in her cream, rammed in and out of her cunt. I made sure to drop my hips now and then so my pubic bone was grinding on her clit and she responded by cumming hard and screaming: "Fuck that pussy! Harder! Harder!"

Paul and I increased the speed and fucked the girls wildly. Suddenly, I realised that I was about to cum and I pulled my cock out with a plop and shot the first gush of jizz right up onto her face and hair. The rest of it landed on her tits and belly and she scooped up as much as she could and swallowed it. The rest she spread all over her tits and massaged it into her erect nipples. I looked up at the monitor to watch Paul filling his girl's pussy with his cream. When he withdrew, it came slithering out of her gaping hole. A cameraman zoomed in to record the creampie moment. We finished the scene kissing and cuddling our girlfriends with big satisfied smiles on our faces.

The director shouted "Cut!" and that was the end of my day as a porn star.

As we walked out of the studio, Paul thanked me for helping him out.

"The pleasure was all mine bro'." I said "Believe me!"

12