My First Day As a Pro Domme

Story Info
And how I got my first regular client.
2.7k words
4.4
24.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The building was on 31st Street near Fifth Avenue, a short walk from the Empire State Building. This was a thoroughly unremarkable commercial district, home to import/export businesses, wholesale clothing, numerous print shops and a couple of electrical repair shops. I checked the directory, and found "HC" on the fourth floor. I rang the buzzer, and walked in.

There was no doorman — just a narrow hallway leading to a single elevator. It was old, the kind where you to pull back a folding gate after the electronic door had opened. I got in and pushed the button.

At the fourth floor, the door opened to reveal an attractive, light-skinned black woman dressed in a corset. I opened the folding gate.

"Hi, I'm Dahlia," said the woman. "Come on in."

My name is Kathi. I had graduated from college two years ago, and was splitting my time between playing in punk bands (much fun, no money) and working at Babeland, a sex toy store owned and run by women (some fun, some money) in the Lower East Side. I wasn't ready for a 9-to-5 job, but I could use some more cash, and a friend in another band mentioned that she used to enjoy working as a dominatrix. I had some experience with BDSM — I got my first pair of handcuffs in high school, and I loved to get a good spanking, so I thought this might work.

I checked the want ads in the Village Voice, and found that Rebecca's Hidden Chamber was hiring. I called the number, and made an appointment for an interview.

Dahlia led me to the back and offered me a seat on a couch.

"This will be your first time domming?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Cool. Here's what we do," she said. "We open at 11:00, and we close at midnight. You can make your own hours, but we ask that you put in at least twenty hours a week. At first, there's a lot of waiting around, and you can read or get on the computer or whatever. When a guy calls up, I answer and describe who's working. For you, I'd say you're a young Asian girl ...."

"Korean," I said.

"Let's go with Asian; it sells better. A young Asian girl with a beautiful ass and a kinky disposition. Something like that. After a while, you should develop some regulars, so you can fill your schedule accordingly. You should be able to get three regulars in an eight hour shift, plus one walk-in."

"We offer three kinds of sessions. The standard one involves no touching at all — basically flogging, paddling, caning — stuff like that. Then then there's "physical," which involves some touching — cock & ball torture, slapping, tickling. And "medical," which is anything anal.

"The rates are $150/$180/$210. You collect the money at the beginning of the session and give it to me. At the end of your shift, I'll cash you out — 50% of what you bring in. You should make $300 - $400 a shift, plus tips."

"There is no sex of any kind. No blow jobs, no hand jobs and no fucking. The client will jerk himself off, but you can't do it for him. Now let me show you the rooms."

We walked back down the hallway to the front of the building.

"This is the blue room."

Inside was a couch, what I learned was a St. Andrew cross, and small, four-poster bed with numerous hooks on the side for tying things down. On the wall was a large mirror.

"Underneath the bed are some gym mats which you can unfold and use if you're playing on the floor. Big toys are on that rack over there ..."

I turned to find a collection of whips, rods, canes, ropes and handcuffs.

"Small toys are in the cabinet."

She opened a drawer to reveal dildos, butt plugs, nipple clamps, rawhide laces and KY jelly.

"In the closet are cleaning supplies — Lysol, bleach solution, paper toweling. Plus wee-wee pads for piss play, and Wet Ones. Also condoms and latex gloves. Always use the gloves whenever you're dealing with bodily fluids, and when you clean up. We don't want you catching something."

"Across the hall is the red room," she said, leading the way.

It was a little smaller, still with a four-poster, but with no cross. Instead, suspension gear gear hung from the ceiling.

"The rule of thumb is no more than twenty minutes in suspension. Got to keep the blood circulating. And tell the client to let you know if they experience any numbness or tingling. If they do, you need to release them."

"Still game?" she asked.


I nodded my head.

"OK. Some house rules. You don't have to see any client you don't want to, and you don't have to do anything to a client you don't want to. You draw the line. If a client gets aggressive, or you have any kind of problem, just scream. There will always be at least one other person here —- you'll never work alone. Now, let's go to the back and have you try on some clothes."

The back of the floor was a combination kitchen, office, waiting area and costume room. Hanging from the wall were cop uniforms, nurse uniforms, lab coats, a stewardess' dress, and a whole bunch of corsets.

"Let's try this one," Dahlia said, handing me me a corset and stockings. "And you'll need to invest in some nice panties or g-strings. And a pair of heels."

"Where do I change?" I asked.


"Here," said Dahlia. "You're going to see a lot of naked bodies from now on."

I took off my shirt and slipped out of my jeans. I unhooked my bra, and put in on the table next to me. Dahlia eyed me up and down.

"Nice," she said. "You've got cute tits, and your ass is great. I think the guys are going to like you."

I put on the corset and stockings, and checked myself out in the mirror. I looked pretty good! Not menacing exactly, but definitely sexy. And the corset did make my breasts look bigger.

"That's great. You can switch back now," she said. "When you come back, you should try on some other stuff, and see what you like. One last thing — we'll need a name for you. Do you have one picked out?"

"I was thinking of Leah."

"That'll work."

I changed back into my street clothes, and Dahlia gave me my schedule for the week. I took the elevator back to the ground floor, where I found a nervous-looking man waiting in the vestibule. I said "hi," but he wouldn't make eye contact with me. He stepped into the elevator and pushed a button. I started to walk away, but then stopped to see where he was getting off.

Fourth floor. I wondered what kind of session he was going to get.

My first shift was the next Tuesday, from 4:00 to midnight. When I called Dahlia to confirm, she told me that to start, I'd be sitting in for part of a session with Peter and Gia, a tall Japanese domme, and then I'd be on my own.

I showed up to work with my heels and g-string, and put on the corset I'd tried on earlier. In the back were Gia, Dahlia and a couple of the other dommes — Elena, a cute redhead, Haley, a tall blonde and Kira, a busty black girl. I read a book until I heard the door buzzer ring at 5:00.

"That's Peter. Gia and Leah, you're up," said Dahlia.

We met him at the door, and let him to the red room.


"Leah is new here, and I'd like her to sit in on part of the session," said Gia. "Is that OK with you."

"Sure," said Peter. "No problem."

"Thanks," I said. "We have you down for a medical session, so that's $210, please."

He reached into his front pocket, then handed me the money.

"Great," I said. "There are hangers behind the door. Make yourself comfortable, and we'll be back in a minute."

This was to weed out cops. If the guy didn't get naked, he couldn't have a session. We were just supposed to excuse ourselves, get them their money, and ask them to leave.

After a couple of minutes, we knocked and went back in. Peter was nude, sitting on the couch, smoking a cigarette. That's the first time it hit time — I was going to be a sex worker. I didn't think that was bad, and I was very open to new experiences. I'd studied human sexuality in college, and I worked in a sex toy shop, but this was the first time for me to deal with naked strangers as a job.

Peter was tall, blond and good-looking — definitely not creepy. So far, so good.

"Peter, can you tell us what you're expecting to do in your session with Mistress Gia?" I asked.

"I really like being suspended. And I like CBT. Maybe a little flogging, and then finish up with Gia fingering my asshole while I jerk off," he said. "And spitting. I love being spat on."

"I think we can do that," said Gia. "Why don't you stand up?"

Gia went to the cabinet and pulled out a rawhide lace.

"So, Leah, what you want to do is make a loop around the cock and balls, and then another loop around just the balls, and then you come back down the middle to separate the balls, and then make a knot — tight, but not too tight."

When she'd finished, Peter had an erection, and his balls stretched the skin of his scrotum. I'm a lesbian, but I have to admit, I enjoyed the sight.

"Arm's up," said Gia.

Peter raised his arms, and Gia locked his wrists in the cuffs hanging from the suspension bar. Then she went to the crank on the wall, and slowly turned it. The bar moved up, bringing Peter's arms with it. Soon he was standing on the balls of his feet.


"You don't want to go too high," said Gia, "or they won't be able to hold the position. But this should be good. And now he can't go anywhere."

Gia walked over to Peter, and gently stroked his cock.


"Isn't that right, Peter?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress."

Then she slapped his cock and balls. He jumped back in pain.

She reached down and caressed his balls.

"I can bring you pleasure or pain. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, mistress."

She stopped, curled up her index finger, and flicked one of his balls — hard. Peter jumped again, and yelped. Sweat broke out across his bow. But his cock was rock hard, and was turning a red/purple color.

"Leah, why don't you give it shot," said Leah.

I walked over to Peter. I hadn't touched a cock since high school, but I found this appealing. I place my hand on his groin, above but not touching his cock.

"Would you like me to touch your cock, Peter?"

"Yes, please, Mistress Leah."

I gently stroked his cock.

"Thank you, Mistress Leah."

Then I stopped. And with my middle finger, I flicked one of balls as hard as I could.

He screamed, and brought one leg up, in a useless attempt to protect himself. But there was nothing he could do. He was defenseless. This was hot. 

I liked my new job.

"I think we're good for now," said Gia. "Why don't come back for the last five minutes of the session."


"Sounds good," I said.

"And Peter, why don't you thank Mistress Leah for hurting you," said Gia.

He looked me in the eyes.

"Thank you, Mistress Leah, for hurting me."


I flicked his ball again.

"No, Peter, thank you," I said.

I left the room and went back to the waiting area.

"How'd it go?" asked Dahlia.

"Pretty good, I think," I said. "He seems nice, and he seems to be enjoying himself."

"He's one of the good ones," Elena chimed in. "He knows what we wants, he respects boundaries, and he tips. And he's fun."

"Aren't the others?" I asked.

"Some are, some aren't. I've got one regular who just wants to lick my feet while I blow cigarette smoke in his face," Haley said.

"And I've got one who gets nude and reads his poetry to me. Then he jerks off and leaves," said Kira.

"But this is pretty easy money," said Elena, "and the hot sessions make up for the weak ones."

I read my book for another half an hour. Then Dahlia escorted me back to the room.

"When there's ten minutes left, I come by and knock. That gives the client enough time to masturbate," she said.

She knocked loudly, and we walked in. I was not prepared for what I saw.

I expected to see Peter starting to jerk off, and he was. But the suspension cuffs were now on his ankles, and his legs were in the air. Gia was on her knees, fucking his asshole with her fingers.

It was shocking, but it was also cool. Like walking in on a couple fucking.

"I brought back Leah," said Dahlia.

"You're just in time," said Gia. "Peter, would you like to jerk off for the three of us? While I fuck your ass with my hand?"

"Yes, Mistress Gia," he said.

"Peter is an exhibitionist, isn't that right?" Gia asked. "He likes for women to see him naked. He likes for women to watch him cum. Right?"

"Yes, Mistress Gia," he said.

I'm really not attracted to guys, but there was something about the intensity of Peter's pleasure that was turning me on. He was thoroughly and completely into enjoying his sexuality, even if it was a little kinky.

"Mistress Leah? I think Peter needs something to drink," said Gia. "Could you help him with that?"

I remembered now. Peter liked being spat on.

I knelt by his head.

"Open your mouth for me, and stick out your tongue," I said.

I leaned over and spat in his mouth.

"Mistress Dahlia? Care to join in?" asked Gia.

Dahlia knelt on the other side of Peter, and spat in his mouth. The Gia leaned over, and spat all over his face.

I'm not into spit, or at least not being spat on. But this wasn't bad. Peter was getting so turned on, and his pleasure was infectious.

"Are you going to cum for us?" I asked. "Are we going to watch you cum?"

I reached over and started pinching his nipple.

That did it. He raised his hips, and came all over his stomach.

"Nice job, Peter," said Dahlia, leaving.

"Yeah, that was pretty intense," said Gia.

I handed Peter some paper toweling so he could clean himself. I snapped on a pair of latex gloves, collected the dirty toys and brought them back to the kitchen. Gia led Peter to the bathroom so he could wash up. Gia and I wiped down the floggers and the surfaces with Lysol, and then sprayed diluted bleach on them to sanitize them.

Peter came back from his shower, took off his robe and got dressed. Before he left, he tipped Gia forty dollars. Then he tipped me forty dollars, too.

"Thank you," I said. "That was unexpected."

"Leah, why don't you walk Peter to the elevator," Gia asked. "I'll finish in here."

We left the room and walked down the hallway to the elevator. I pushed the call button.

"It was very nice to meet you, Peter," I said, extending my hand.

"And it was very nice to meet you as well," he said. "I think I'd like to book a session with you next week. There was something — something about the look on your face when you walked in. You looked shocked, but there was something more. Like you were enjoying watching the scene."

"I did," I said. "I did enjoy it. And I liked watching you cum."

That was true.


"Very cool," he said. "That makes me happy. So next Tuesday?"

"I'll be here."

"I'll make an appointment.

And that's how I got my first regular. I would have other clients who were better looking or bigger tippers, but Peter would probably have to be hottest. He had no inhibitions, and he gave himself completely to whatever scene he was in.

Peter would make my new job fun.