My First Dorm Ch. 06

Story Info
Holly is exposed in class.
3.9k words
4.6
87.5k
15
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

Hello everyone. It's me Holly. I'm pretty much going to pick up where I left off, but don't worry you can read this as a stand-alone too.

For a few days after my parents left I was in a total daze. (Ch. 05) Ashlyn didn't let up, but I was numb to her. I didn't even notice what was obviously a set-up by her. In the morning I would wake up and shower, then Ashlyn would hand me her soiled panties and help pick out clothes for me to wear. With how far she had pushed me already her and Megan weren't holding much of anything back. My first class after the incident with my parents I wore a tiny pair of red panties and a sweatshirt that covered my bum and that's about it. Ashlyn looked at me appreciatively as she watched me checking the fit of the sweatshirt.

"Pants?" I asked her expecting a micro skirt, or short shorts.

"Nope." Ashlyn said. "That's it, that's your outfit." Ashlyn stood naked in our dorm room. She's petite all over, barely five feet tall, her breasts are a small C-cup, short black hair and fair skin. Her little nose wrinkled as she smiled knowing I would go to class dressed like this.

In the mirror, the sweatshirt covered everything, I looked at the swell of my own breasts, also a C-cup, but definitely bigger than hers. Since the first night I had spent in the dorm Ashlyn had pretty much totally dominated me. I wasn't allowed to wear clothes in the room, and everyday she dressed me in her dirty panties from the day before. Ashlyn is a size one, I'm a three, so the panties are always tight on me. To make matters worse Ashlyn has made me grow some of my pubic hair out, so it hangs obscenely out of her panties. I lifted my arms and my chestnut brown pubic hair came into view starkly crossed by the red satin of her panties. I turned and my whole bum was visible until I lowered my arms. Ashlyn only owned thongs.

I had walked across campus naked just over a week ago, after Ashlyn had exposed me in a mall parking lot. (Ch. O4) Still something about walking to class, with my books snugged firmly in the crook of my arm. I could feel the cool autumn wind flitting against my bare legs. The occasional breeze reached up to tickle the naked flesh of my bum under the sweatshirt. I got to class and took my regular seat. The professor was male, all but one of my professors are. When I sat I could feel the cool plastic of the chair almost to my butt cheeks. I tugged the sweatshirt down trying to stretch it out. Knowing if I parted my legs at all my crotch would be in full view of the bright fluorescent lights. There were twelve other students in the class. About half were girls and half boys. The class period lasts an hour and forty-five minutes, and I have it twice a week. This will be relevant a little later.

While I am generally fairly self-conscious, the continued exposure I had been facing along with the events of the weekend left me almost completely oblivious to anything. There was about ten minutes of class left, and the professor mentioned a hand-out and called me up to pass it out to the class. I had been taking notes and trying to stay quiet. I had laid my textbook across my lap.

"Huh?" I said.

"Holly, I was asking you if you could pass these out to the class while I write out the terms for your reading." Professor Lillard said calmly holding out a stack of papers. He was standing and looking down at me across his desk and the first two rows.

Nervously I put my book on the table and stood, I was a cutely aware of every motion of the sweatshirt. The sweatshirt was light blue and as I stood a brief flash of red from down by my hem let me know that standing caused my panties to flash. My face was beet red as I walked to the front of the room. The class was quiet as I turned and faced the room. My hands began to tremble as I looked on at the group. Nervously I walked to the first row and counted out enough paper to fill the row. I repeated the process on my row. The boy who sits next to me kind of leaned back and I had to lean to hand him the papers, which caused the sweatshirt to ride up in the back. There was one more row left, I counted out the papers and was two short.

"Professor." I said. "I'm two short" I said my voice was hoarse. I turned towards the front of the room. He had just finished writing out a half dozen terms on the wipe board.

"There should be more in that file over on the wall." Professor Lillard said. He pointed to a line of upright plastic files screwed to one wall. Only one had anything in it. It was the top one. It was about four inches above my head. He and the whole class watched silently as I walked over and reached up for the pamphlets. I felt the sweatshirt slide up my bottom. I grabbed the papers, and began to lift them out. They were hung up on something. I struggled, the moment drawing out.

"They're paper clipped together, it's probably just caught." The professor said. I reached into the file knowing my bum was totally exposed, my stomach was doing cartwheels. I felt myself beginning to get moist from the exposure. Ashlyn had me carefully and completely conditioned. I felt the paper and found the paper clip it was wedged into the side really caught well. If I had thought about it then I probably would've realized it was intentional. Finally I unhooked the paper clip and turned to the room. Every set of eyes was locked on me. No one spoke as I took two papers from under the paper clip and put the remaining papers back. I gave the last boy and girl a pamphlet and class ended. I hurried out of the classroom thankful that it was over. I didn't have another class and rushed back to the dorm, where I quickly undressed and climbed into bed to study.

The next day I was allowed to dress almost conservatively. My outfit was one of Ashlyn's larger thongs, and a pair of shorts and a tight gray top. I no longer owned a bra, so the tight top showed off my nipples, but that was mild. The next morning though I had that class again. I woke up and Ashlyn and Megan were still sound asleep. I carefully climbed over Megan and went to the showers. When I got back they were awake. Megan was standing at the desk reading my paper for that class.

"Isn't professor Lillard great?" Megan said. Her large freckled breasts dangling over the desk. She turned and ran her fingers through her bright red pubic hair.

"Huh?" I said memories of Monday's class flashing into my mind. Megan walked up and slipped my towel off. She gently tweaked a nipple. Ashlyn slid out of bed she sauntered up beside Megan and began to lick my other nipple. She looked so small next to Megan who was in the five ten to six foot range. Once my nipple was wet Ashlyn used her fingers to rub the now slick surface. Within seconds both my nipples were as hard as bullets.

Ashlyn and Megan exchanged a glance and Megan reached into our hamper and pulled out the smallest thong I had ever seen. It was mostly string, with a tiny band of material no bigger than a half-inch wide and maybe three inches long. I watched as Megan rubbed it against her pussy, and Ashlyn continued to play with my nipples. She pushed it into her and withdrew it before handing it to me. Ashlyn released me and they stood back as I slipped it up my legs. It wasn't as tight as Ashlyn's normal panties, and I wondered if they had bought it for me. Once on it fit snugly over my lips and that was all it covered. My pubic hair stuck out all over the place. My face was red. Next Ashlyn handed me a white half shirt. They watched as I put it on. It was so short and tight that it didn't come to rest below my breasts and just hung freely over my ribs. With my nipples as erect as they were they strained against the thin material. I looked in the mirror my nipples appeared as dark circles through the shirt.

"Last, but not least." Ashlyn said. She handed me a three-quarter length jacket. "It's cold out, you'll have to wear a jacket."

"No pants!" I asked.

"The jacket is longer than the sweatshirt was, you'll be fine." Ashlyn said. I went to zip the jacket and realized that the zipper pull had been removed. "You'll have to hold it shut." Ashlyn giggled.

"Hurry, or you'll be late for class." Megan said. Megan handed me my books and homework, and as Ashlyn opened the door Megan pushed me out. Behind me the door closed and latched. I pulled the jacket tight around me and headed to class. When I got there Professor Lillard smiled as I walked in. The rest of the class was already there. As I walked across the room a wave of heat hit me. The room was sweltering!

"There's something up with the heat today, we'll all just have to suffer a bit, but we have to go over your essay assignments today before next week's test." Professor Lillard said as I took my seat carefully pulling the jacket around me. I put my assignment out in front of me and fished a pen out of my organizer. I could feel perspiration beginning to bead on my forehead. The boy beside me tugged his sweatshirt over his head and laid it over the back of his chair, he was wearing a light t-shirt underneath. I looked around all the students had light fall jackets and sweatshirt, over their chair, or folded beside them. Even the professor had taken off his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves.

I began to sweat. I felt the tiny piece of material over my crotch begin to lose it's battle to stay out of me. Class had been going less than ten minutes. The professor was discussing the finer points of the book we had read and based our assignments on.

"Holly?" The professor said. "You must be dying in that jacket?" Lillard had just gotten to a good break and looked up to survey the room, noticing how out of place I looked.

"I'm alright." I said. A drop of sweat rolled off my brow. Class had been going for twenty minutes. Perspiration was seeping all over my body.

"Alright David, how bout you give the first presentation." Professor Lillard said. David walked to the front of the room with his paper, and standing in front of professor Lillard's desk, gave a full run down of the first chapter of the book. He had analyzed for content, and rated some of the theories that had been presented. He was up there for about five minutes. Professor Lillard walked to the back of the room to observe. He asked David a few questions and that was it.

"Are you alright?" David asked. He sat in the back row and stopped as he passed me. Sweat was dripping from my face. Something was beginning to feel off about the situation.

"Holly?" Professor Lillard asked. He had walked up to stand next to me. "It's too hot in here for that jacket, you're going to pass out or something."

"I can't take it off." I whispered.

"Holly your manner of dress is no secret to any one in this room, I mean it you really should take off the coat, or maybe just leave for the day, I can't have anyone passing out." I looked around the room as his words trailed through me. My manner of dress, what did he mean, where was he going with this? Everyone was watching me.

"Can I pass in my assignment and go?" I asked.

"No you've got to present your views, and you go fifth. You're chapter five right?" Professor Lillard said.

"Please I'll be ok." I said.

"No I really think you should take the jacket off." The professor said. Everyone in the room seemed to be waiting. I looked at the classroom door, it was closed and a poster obscured any view into the room. "No one will be looking it he said, we're all part of the same class here." He added. I felt my stomach twisting in that old familiar way. Somehow Ashlyn had a play in this, or maybe everyone could sense my need to be exposed, maybe the affliction was spreading. "C'mon, you can hang it right on the back of the door." The professor said and motioned to a bare coat hook at the front of the room.

On trembling legs I began to move. I stood up and walked to the coat rack where I pulled the coat open facing away from the room. I was sweaty and it clung to me. I pulled it off my arms and then off, my bare bottom was now in full view of the class, behind me the silence was immense, weighing on my shoulders. I could see the sheen of sweat on my arms as I hung the jacket on the hook. I looked down at myself as I turned, not wanting to meet the eyes of anyone in the class. With a little sweat on it my shirt was almost transparent. I could see the thick mass of pubic hair between my legs.

I slowly looked up as I began to walk the professor was drinking in my flesh as was most of the room, both the boys and the girls. The professor was standing in front of my chair.

"Who thinks we should have Holly read all the reports?" The professor asked as I stood by the table just wanting to sit. My stomach began to flutter, and my own juices began to flow, soon they would be adding to the sweat between my legs. What was going on? I looked around the room EVERY hand slowly went up. The boys were leering the girls smiling. "Chapter two?" The prof. asked. A girl reached out and handed him her paper. He passed it to me.

"You're going to be up there for a while, so you can sit right on the edge of my desk." The professor was smiling broadly. I walked to the front and slowly turned and hopped up on his desk. I clamped my legs shut, and covered my breasts with the paper. I read the girl's comments and summaries, then the professor asked her some questions. He came up to take the paper back. I reached out to hand it to him, and he walked right up to my knees. There was a moment of hesitation in his eyes, then he seemed to resolve it. As he took the paper in his right hand he placed his left hand on my knee and pushed my legs apart. He returned the paper to the girl and turned to find my legs once more together.

"Chapter three?" He asked, and took a paper from the boy beside me. He walked back up to me and as I took the paper he held it tight not releasing it.

"Do you want me to tell Ashlyn you wouldn't open your legs?" He said quietly. My eyes got wide. Still holding the paper he reached down and again pushed my legs apart, this time much farther. "Leave them like that." He added quietly. Then he headed back to watch with the class.

I began to read feeling every eye on me, feeling the tiny piece of material sliding between my lips leaving me completely exposed. I felt wet, and arousal was rising in me. Before long I began to read poorly making mistakes as I struggled to stay focused. Before I had finished the professor walked up and reached for the paper.

"Stand up Holly." He said. I hopped of the desk onto the floor. "Take off those ridiculous panties." I looked out at the class and they were all just waiting. Wouldn't someone end this? Even as I obeyed and began to slide the panties off I hoped for salvation. None came. As I tugged the panties off the professor held out his hand I put the panties in it. "The shirt." He added.

Almost crying I lifted the shirt over my head. It clung to my sweaty flesh. Now naked I stood facing the class. I wondered what was to come next. I glanced at the clock there was still an hour of class left. The professor trailed a finger down my body and slid it between my legs. I could feel the touch lingering in the sweat.

"You are a sweaty mess." He said. "What to do, should we all step outside and cool off for a minute?" The class laughed.

"I know what I wanna' do." One of the guys said. Everyone laughed again.

"I don't know if that's allowed." The professor said.

"Ashlyn said she liked to be used." One of the girls added. I felt feint. The professor began to slide his finger into me no longer just tracing my inner lips. I gasped a little thrusting my hips out to accommodate him.

"Maybe next week after the test, for now lets take it slow." The professor said. He pushed me gently backwards until my bum was against his desk and without withdrawing his finger I sat up on it. As my legs were spread wide by his free hand he added a finger. The class watched for almost ten minutes as he slowly rubbed and manipulated me to orgasm. After I came he cleared the desk and had me lie down.

I looked up at the ceiling of the classroom and waited nervously. My body was in sexual stasis waiting for more stimuli. The professor invited anyone who wanted to touch me down to the front of the room. Slowly students began to emerge into my field of view. I saw the boy who sat next to me and two other boys appear. They reached out towards my body completely exposed for them. I felt hands on my breasts, and fingers in my pubic hair. I spread my legs as the touching became more insistent. My midsection was lifted slightly and I felt a finger begin trying to wiggle its way into my bottom. I shut my eyes tight, lips were now on my breasts, someone's tongue flicking my nipple. I felt a mouth on my pussy.

"Oh no." The professor's voice stopped the mouth. "Just touching until next week after the test."

Over the next hour seven boys and two girls rubbed and fingered me. They were given permission to kiss my breasts and they did extensively. My breasts were beginning to get sore, and both my ass and pussy were on fire from so much contact. I came a half dozen times at least. At the end of class the professor helped me to my feet. The rest of class had watched intently gathered around the desk and now they were all swarmed around me. I was handed my jacket through the throng of people. I put it on.

"Thank you Holly." The professor said. "We'll see you next week." He held my jacket out for me. "It's definitely jacket season now so I wouldn't bother wearing clothes to class, unless you want to do a tease for us." I was still trembling as I walked across campus to the dorms. Ashlyn and Megan met me at the elevator, emerging from the cafeteria to greet me.

"How was class?" Ashlyn asked. She snaked her hand into the jacket even as I struggle to hold it shut.

"How did that happen?" I asked as her fingers flitted across my bare chest.

"The professor saw us coming back from the mall last week." Megan said. "He caught Ashlyn and I one day out on the quad and asked us what the deal was."

"I had a long talk with him, and I knew almost everyone in that class." Ashlyn said. "I went and talked to the three girls I didn't know to make sure no one would tell. Wasn't it fun?" Ashlyn said. She began forcing my jacket open. There were several people in the lobby where the cafeteria and elevator for the dorm building converged.

"Please." I said struggling to keep the jacket closed. "I have to pee, and need more clothes before next class."

"Use that bathroom right there." Ashlyn said, opening my jacket as she withdrew her hand to point. I shut the jacket and looked at the unisex single toilet bathroom in the lobby. Megan walked over and knocked at the door, there was no answer and she opened it holding it open for me. I let Ashlyn lead me into the room and as soon as I was in the bathroom she grabbed the back of my jacket and pulled it hard off my shoulders. It fell to the floor and I was naked. I looked back towards the door, which Megan still held wide open. It swung out and Megan was standing in the lobby.

"Go 'head." Ashlyn giggled motioning towards the toilet, which faced out towards the door. Out in the lobby a couple of guys had noticed me and stopped to look, they looked confused.

"C'mon." I said. "Please no." I pleaded with Ashlyn.

"No I wanna' see this." Ashlyn said. "You really have to pee right?" I nodded solemnly. "You gotta' do it!"

"At least close the door." I said in a hissed whisper.

"Oh no Holly dolly, showing you off is half the fun." Ashlyn answered. In the hallway another guy, and a girl were looking into the tiny tiled room, one of the guys pointed in at us.

Reluctantly I turned fully facing the hall and sat on the toilet. Ashlyn stepped to one side so as not to block anyone's view, and looked down at me grinning widely. I felt like I would never be able to unclench my muscles and actually pee. By the time the trickle came there were six guys and two girls looking and half laughing.

medley
medley
390 Followers
12