My First Experience - Blackman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready as I'll ever be." I replied.

"Just try to relax."

I took several deep breaths as Leon inched his cock towards my bum, I put my hands on my bum and spread my cheeks. He inched closer and then I felt his helmet pushing against my tight hole, the pressure increasing until it felt like a "pop" and his helmet was inside my bum. My eyes open wide and so did my mouth in a gasp. Leon held himself there as I tried to stay calm, my heart beating loud and fast.

"Ok?" He asked

I nodded and bit my lip as he eased a little further inside me, then he pulled out and pushed a little further in still until he was about halfway in. My eyes were closed in a mixture of pleasure and uncomfortableness, he slowly began fucking my arse as he held my legs up in the air. I reached between my legs and started to gently rub my clit as Leon's big black cock eased in and out of my arse. Soon the uncomfortableness had passed and I was enjoying his cock in my arse. My eyes closed in pleasure, I reached down for his cock and clasped hold of his cock as it went in and out of me, feeling the manliness again, my other hand on my clit.

"Oh fuck this is amazing! I can't believe I'm going to cum with your cock in my arse!"

Leon was taking it easy and taking in the whole image, I was rubbing my clit harder and harder faster and faster. And then I came, my bum clenching around his cock deep in my arse, my back arching in pleasure, my hands gripping the bed sheets. When I finally opened my eyes I looked down and realised Leon was nearly fully in me, "Oh dear god." Was all I could say.

Leon continued fucking my arse, holding onto one of my legs which went straight up his body, his other hand finding my boobs and squeezing one. My hand going over the top of his on my boob and squeezing it with him, my other hand back on my clit gently rubbing it as I watched him. His eyes were closed and his was breathing heavily, trying to control it. I felt twitches and pulses as he pushed in me and then he came, his cock exploding deep inside my bum, pulsing and pulsing as he emptied his cum in me.

His cock twitched and pulsed in me for what seemed like ages before he slowly eased himself out of me and collapsed on the bed next to me. "Well Tracy, it's good to meet you. I think I'll be seeing more of you." He said.

I ended up walking home at 4 in the morning and climbing into bed a very happy and very satisfied woman, a little sore, but it was so worth it.

12