My First Feminization Pt. 02

Story Info
The adventure at the party continues.
939 words
4.26
28.2k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npbear
npbear
23 Followers

An eternity passes. Or perhaps it's just 5 minutes. The gentle sounds from the crowd rise as the evening progresses, people begin getting into the party, but I remain, hard, excited, nervous and alone. The room is warm, pleasantly so, fortunately, but still I shiver as I feel fingers on my back, walking their way up leisurely. The gag is removed and a low whispered voice commands "You are to remain silent unless directly asked to speak. You are Charlotte. Strict obedience is expected at all times without question or hesitation." I nod my head in silent agreement.

Waiting is almost as much torture as that exquisite blowjob. Hoping to ... what is it I even expect, to be chosen? Be next in line? How do these people pick who to use, and for what?

Another shiver runs through me as images play before my covered eyes. So many things I may be asked to do. Perhaps my head held back as I'm forced to deepthroat a hard cock...hope I don't choke on it! Or at least, that they let me breathe soon after. I've not had a cock down my throat before, I wonder if it'll be warm and soft.

Abruptly my day dream is shattered by someone grabbing a tight hold of my cock and roughly pulling me forward after them. Staggering slightly I try to put my arms out for balance, forgetting momentarily that they are affixed by my waist. I recover, trying to focus on staying upright and not getting lost in the delicious mix of pain tinged with pleasure from the harsh grip.

Still no words are said to me, though our journey ends, I presume, as I am released from their grasp. Just as suddenly as I found myself tugged along, I feel the heel of a hand in the middle of my chest shoving me backwards. Even if I hadn't been caught off guard, my lack of arm movement left me with little alternative but to gasp in fright as I fell, hoping someone, something would catch me before I hit the hard floor.

My panic was unnecessary, however, as I land on my back on some sort of cushion, or mattress. Not really what I was expecting. Perhaps some big sissified guy is about to straddle me, slam his cleanly shaved ass down onto me. But nothing. Again, waiting, even more stuck now, I couldn't sit up, nevermind stand. So I wait.

A voice grabs my attention "Charlotte!" it calls from beside me, but higher, presumably standing over me.

I stammer "Y-yes?"

"We have been told you are talented with your tongue. Now is the time to prove it. Do your best, girl, as there are rewards for success...and punishments for failure." I wonder who has been telling them things about me, what counts as success? Do I have to make the guy cum? Does it have to be quick? Slow? What sort of punishments? Rewards? I'm being judged??

The train of thought vanishes as I feel movement on the cushions around me. Sucking in a breath a smile creeps across my lips as my excitement builds. Here he comes! Imagine my surprise when my smile is covered by a very wet, very female, very insistent pussy.

She slides across my face, coating chin, nose, forehead in her juices. The shock at the unexpected makes me freeze. A fact that doesn't please my new friend, which she makes clear with a sharp strike against the head of my cock. I'd guess a crop, but the pain encourages me to abandon thinking and lose myself in doing.

My tongue snakes out to stroke her pussy as she rubs it against me, I can feel her shiver of approval with her moan. Her movements slow, pausing above me, giving me the access I need to tease her clit with the tip of my tongue. My arms move uselessly, normally in this situation I can grab her butt, or thighs, but here I'm stuck. She's a little higher than I'd like, I'm straining up to reach her properly, perhaps that's intentional. I do the best I can, paying close attention to her sounds and movements as I play over her pussy with my tongue. Careful to concentrate my attentions where it has the most positive effect, lapping her clean.

With little warning she drops down against me, grinding her clit against my mouth. I try and use my tongue, but she's taken full control now. Her moans fill my ears and I can feel my cock dripping again, I do so love the sound of a woman in pleasure, doubly so when it's caused by me. Her body tightens, hips jerking a little as she cums, rubbing against me still. I can feel my face and neck becoming slick with warm liquid. I don't know where it's coming from. Her? Is she a squirter? Are there guys who're cumming over us both?

I can't tell, my nose is still full of her scent. My face cooling. She's moved off. Stood up, or something. Licking my lips all I am sure of is that it's delicious, and she's gone. Another sharp stinging pain at the head of my cock proves she's not gone too far...or it wasn't her. Or there's someone else. I give up. Laying back in the warm cushions, covered in sex with my aching and dripping cock I realise the truth of the evening: It doesn't matter. Who, how many, or what. I'm not here for me, I'm here for them. Male, female, tgirl. Not my choice.

And I. Fucking. Love. It.

npbear
npbear
23 Followers