My First Fuck

Story Info
Losing her virginity.
762 words
3.78
163.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One bright, summer day, I was at a party at a friend's house and was instantly attracted to this cute, long-haired guy that was sitting by himself on a couch. I went over and started talking to him, and within moments could tell that he was interested in me, too. We spent the rest of the evening together, and within days we became a couple. I had never had a very serious boyfriend before, and he had never had a serious girlfriend. We were both very inexperienced sexually, but were young and horny, and talking about it, a couple of weeks later, we got some condoms and planned out a night when his parents wouldn't be home.

We were both nervous, but excited, as he dimmed the lights and we removed our clothes. We started off in a really fun way... with some Hershey's syrup! First, I dripped some of it onto his cock, and slowly licked it off. I could feel him getting hard in my mouth, and that immediately made me wet. I massaged his balls as I sucked him until he was clean. Then I dripped a little more onto him, and licked up in a straight line, from his balls up to the head of his stiff cock. As I twirled my tongue around his head, I looked up and him and grinned. He pushed me off of him and I laid back on the bed. The next thing I felt was a cold tingle as he covered my pussy with the syrup. It felt amazing. He dove right in and licked my pussy in a frenzy. I spread my lips apart with my fingers, and when I felt a warm, wet tongue on my clit for the first time, I cried out in ecstasy… it felt so amazing. His face was covered in syrup, but he didn't care. I moaned with pleasure, as I arched against his face, and rubbed my tits as I could feel the blood rushing to my drenched cunt.

After a couple of minutes, I just couldn't take it anymore. I needed to have his cock in me, right then. I pulled him up and kissed him passionately, grinding my hips into his. He asked me if I was ready, and I said yes.

He went slowly at first. I had heard horror stories about the pain of losing virginity... but I was so wet that he slid right in, and I didn't feel any pain at all. He started to thrust in and out, slowly, and I immediately started to moan, and thrust along with him. It felt so good. I ran my fingernails gently down his back as he fucked me, and he started moving faster. I squeezed my eyes shut as he thrusted faster and faster, and a few minutes later, a feeling came over me that I had never had before. It was like a wave of pleasure, going through my entire body. When it was over, I thought, "oh my god, what was that??" and knew I wanted to feel it again. I thought if I raised up my hips a little, I could have the feeling again... and I did! A few seconds later, I came a second time, grabbing my boyfriend tightly while the waves of pleasure rushed through my body.

After coming twice, I was a little drained, so I stopped grinding, and caught my breath. I smiled up at him, and he smiled back. After I caught my breath, I had a renewed energy, and wanted to get on top of him. I stopped him and told him to switch with me. I got on top of him and lowered myself slowly onto his cock. I slid up and down slowly at first, but quickly built up until I was fucking him really fast, and hard. I loved it... and so did he. In fact, he could only stand it for a couple of minutes before I felt his cock grow even bigger, and then start to pulsate inside me. He let out a groan and grabbed my ass tightly as I bounced on top of him, and then he let out a sigh. I smiled and got off of him, and laid with him, catching my breath again.

After my first time, I loved sex so much that I wanted it all the time! While he and I were together, we would fuck every day, sometimes up to 5 times in a day! I'll never forget how good my first time was.