My First Gang Bang

Story Info
Innocent girl opens up in boyfriends's party.
1.7k words
3.33
181.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everybody Me Sandya 26 ht 168cm Profession – nurse My passion for sex – gangbang I want every fucking dick in this world to cum over me. This is the story of my first and best gangbang I have had till date. It happened at my boyfriends party. Till that day I was a morally very upright gal who could think of having sex with only one guy, the guy I loved, my boyfriend. But that day would make me a bitch. One day he called me over to his flat in the evening saying that he had called a few of his friends over for a party. Unsuspecting I arrived there at the right time wearing a black skirt and maroon top. The door was opened by one of his friends(I didn’t know any of his friends) “hi, I am karan” he said shaking my hand. “hi” I said walking into the living room “wheres shiv?” I asked. “he is with the rest of them in the bed room watching tv” he told me. “cricket?” I said irritated. “no, they got a couple of videos to watch” he said. “oh no, and I thought the party was going to be fun” “I suppose it is” he said with a wink as shiv(my boyfriend) walked in with two more guys. Shiv straight away grabbed me and gave me a good long kiss, I felt a bit embarassed getting kissed like this with other guys watching. He started pressing my hips from behind and I tried to push away. “hey come on, they are my friends. No need of being shy of them.” He said. “friends doesn’t mean you do everything in front of them” I scolded him. “maybe” he teased me with a wink while the others laughed. “Anyway lets grab our drinks and start with the party” he said moving towards the refrigerator and opening it he tossed a can of beer towards each of his friends and a can of coke towards me. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable being the only gal and I could smell something fishy going on. The guys were looking at me with desire and scanning me from top to bottom. Probably till then I trusted my boyfriend too much. We moved to the bedroom, my boyfriend holding me close. One guy switched on the music and jumped onto the couch while the other two started fiddling with the vcr. My boyfriend pulled me onto the bed along with him. He held me close trying to kiss me and fondle my breasts.

“Shiv, I am feeling very odd” I said. “Relax, be comfortable. We are gonna have fun and I bet you will also enjoy” He assured me. Trying to be a sport and to lighten myself I said “ok, whats the movie we have got.” “just wait and watch. You will love it” said karan from the couch. I noticed he had a hard on and was adjusting his dick in his trousers. “oh boy” I said to myself The other two switched on the vcr and moved back. They settled on the rug leaning against the bed. The movie started and the title came on the screen “The Poolside party” with a faded background of a man and a woman making love. “now don’t tell me you are going to play a porn movie” I said. “why ever not, now don’t be a spoilsport” said shiv. “ok, ok” I said. Probably the thought of watching a porn with the boys was not that bad an idea. I and a few of my female nurse friends used to watch porn occasionally at our hostel. Now I was getting nervous, maybe excited also, watching it with the boys. Shiv had his arm around me and with the other he was fondling my boobs. The movie started with the scene of a man and a woman driving in a car. The woman starts masterbating the man and then goes on to suck him. Karan had put his hand inside his trouser and was playing with his dick and I guess the other two would have also started masterbating. Shiv had taken my hand and put it inside his trousers and I was gradually rubbing his rock hard dick. He had also put his hand inside my skirt and panty and was fondling with the curly hairs of my cunt.

Meanwhile the couple in the movie had joined two more couples beside a pool in a big villa. the best of the three women started stripping in the center while the rest of the gang admired. The men had their dicks out and were masterbating while the beautiful bitch stripped in the center. As she slipped out of her dress karan took out his dick in the open and started masterbating. He had a huge dick. Even shiv had his dick out. Where is this heading to? I thought. Once all the women in the movie had stripped, karan paused the movie and turning to me said “ok sandya, lets see what you have”. “what do you mean?” I said sounding angry. “what do you think I mean? Strip man.” He said. “you got to be joking” I said. “no, I am not” he said getting up and taking off his clothes. I turned to look at shiv. “come on Sandya, we are here to enjoy. Aren’t we?” he said. “I cant do this” I said. I couldn’t imagine myself taking out my clothes in front of four guys. “we are not going to give you a choice.” Said shiv getting up and stripping himself. “I am leaving” I said getting up. Shiv immediately grabbed me from behind saying “ok guys, now for some real fun.” “ya ya” said the guys. The other two had also stripped.

Shiv carried me that way to the carpet in the living room and the other guys followed naked. “shiv don’t do this?” I pleaded. “shut up” he said. The guys settled on all sides with shiv holding me in the center. I tried to resist but shiv held me in a tight bear hug. “karan, help me strip her” said shiv. “my pleasure” said karan. Firstly he grabbed my legs pulled off my sandals and threw them away. Then he pulled off my black skirt to loud cheering from the other guys. “noooooooo” I pleaded but to no avail. Karan proceeded to remove my top. I was now not opposing it much because I knew now I was doomed to be gangraped. Even shiv had left me and I stood in the center with only my panty on and covering my face with my hands while the boys cheered. Karan pulled down my panty to my ankles and a big “oooooooooooooohhh” and a “wwaaaaaaaaaww” went through the group.

Shiv immediately tried to grab my ass but he was pushed aside by the two guys saying “Its our day today you are the host, you just get to a side while we fuck your gal”. “on your knees you bitch” said karan throwing me on the carpet. He was damn strong and getting rough so I complied. He grabbed me like a dog but instead of penetrating my cunt he pushed the huge dick into my ass. “aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhh” I screamed in pain. It felt as though my ass would come apart.

The other two guys got their dicke to my mouth but I put my face down to avoid their huge dicks. Karan saw this and holding my hair pulled head back “aaaaaaah” I said and immediately one of them shuffed his dick into my mouth. Karan started pumping me like hell and all my cries of pain were muffled by the dick in my mouth and the guy was pumping me in the mouth with the same rhythm as karan and I was getting crushed in between. The guys at the mouth were taking turns to fuck me in the mouth. I could see shiv sitting back and masterbating like hell, probably he was enjoying seeing his gal being gang fucked. Karan then took out his dick and made me lie down flat on my back then he penetrated my cunt with his monster dick ‘aaaahhhhhhhhyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee’ I shouted as he hugged me tight thrusting his dick into the deepest part of my cunt. Then he rolled over and now I was above him, seeing my inviting ass one guy immediately jumped on top thrusting his dick into my asshole, ‘ oooooo ooo ohhhh hhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhh’ I shouted. There were two huge dicks inside my body now and I was shouting like hell ‘aaaaah eeeeee aaaaa uuuu waaaw aaaaah eeeeee aaaaa uuuu waaaw aaaaah eeeeee aaaaa uuuu waaw’. The third guy shuffed his dick into my mouth muffling my cries. I had already come once but the guys had not and they kept pumping me. Then the guy at my mouth sprayed all over my face hitting me on my cheeks with his dick. Then the guy on my ass sprayed and rubbed it everywhere with his hands. Karan was next he turned me over and pumped his cum into me a lot of which overflowed and he rubbed it around my cunt with his hand. It was shiv’s turn now. He was damn excited seeing his gal’s gangbang. He had been masterbating and he came and sprayed on my face which was already covered with a lot of cum. He then used his dick to wipe the cum from my face and put it inside my mouth. The cocktail of a cum tasted real good as I gulped it down.

Then I stood up and karan and shiv knelt down in front of me and started eating my cunt together while the other two licked my ass clean. My cum and their cum was splattered all over my cunt and ass and the four of them licked it clean. The feeling of four tongues licking my holes was really soothing for my aching holes. After that they carried me to the bathroom where I knelt under the shower while the four of them peed on my face.

They made me a bitch that day and I realised the pleasure of being a bitch. A girl who hasn’t had a gangbang has really missed something. Fuck me fuck me bad with big black dicks. Part my ass and pierce it with your huge dicks. Anyone who wants anything from me, I am ever ready. God made women to get fucked so fuck me.