My First Gang Bang

Story Info
A naive young woman submits to her first gang bang.
2.3k words
4.16
189.3k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well a little about myself before we get into the fun, I was 22 when this happened, I'm 5'7 Brunette white, maybe on a good day 130 pounds and very nice C-cup breasts. Enough about me. On to the very nice story.

I was pretty nervous about doing a gang bang, even more so with black men. I had been browsing ads on craigslist for sometime (maybe 3 months), trying to get up the courage to go through with it. Back in December, right before Christmas I met some very nice black gentleman in game I play, who used my Avatar as their personal cum dumpster, but were very nice while doing it. That experience got me oh so super wet. After one of my in-game interracial gang bangs, I went to craigslist and emailed a Mandingo group on there, and after speaking to the their leader on the phone, I had an appointment set up in less than an hour. They were going to get a hotel near where I lived and would call me with where to go once they got there.

I quickly got myself naked and climbed into the shower and washed every inch of my body, I was shaking I was so nervous about going to meet them, but my pussy was soaking wet. After my shower I dressed myself in, well, something pretty frumpy to be honest. I wanted to be comfortable while I waited for their phone call, but also I didn't want to have to put on a bunch of clothes afterwards. So I dressed myself in a pair of sweatpants (no panties) and a Hooded Sweatshirt (no bra) and I wore my Ugg's (no socks).

They called me about an hour after I spoke to them the first time, said to meet them at a nearby hotel, and gave me the room number.

I pulled into the Hotel's parking lot, and just sat in my car for 20mins or so, debating on whether to go in or not. I got out of the car and back in several times, until I finally got up enough courage to walk in. I walked past the clerk's desk, and he gave me this really strange look, but who cares right?

I hopped on the elevator and pushed the floor number, the doors closed, I was even more nervous now, the butterflies in my stomach were going a mile a minute. The doors opened up to the the room's floor. I stood there frozen, unable to get off the elevator. The doors closed on me and I went back down the first floor. I just stood there in the elevator. I pushed the floor number again, and the elevator climbed back up.

This time when the doors opened up I slowly walked out of the elevator and turned right, down the hallway towards the room. I knocked on the door, and one of the several men answered the door. He said, "Hello pretty lady, you look even better than your pictures. I knew you were petite, but very nice." I was pretty much in a haze at this point. I had never even attempted anything close to what I was about to do. I walked into the room expecting 2 or 3 guys, and what I saw was 10 guys. The host came up to me and said, "Kiska, I'm sorry. I know I had said it would only be 2 or 3 guys but once I sent your picture out to see who was available to meet you, I got close to 30 responses. I'm Sorry, and if you only want to be with 2 or 3 of us that's fine."

I told him we can start with 2 or 3 and go from there. He said that was fine.

All the guys where in t-shirts and shorts or underwear. He walked me over to the bed and motioned for me to sit down next to him. I sat down and he began to explain to me how they work. He asked if it was alright for them to take pictures of me, was it alright for my face to be in the pictures, could they video tape me, I answered yes to all 3. Next he asked if I wanted them to wear condoms, I asked simple questions back, are they all clean, amazingly he had paperwork to show all 10 men had been recently tested and were clean. He told me the group of 40 men that he runs, everyone has to be tested once a month to be a member. That made me feel pretty safe.

I asked the next big question, do they all have Vasectomy's. He said to be honest and fair, some have them and others don't I can tell which ones do here if you would like. Or as you pick the men and you decided to do bareback, it can be a russian roulette thing.

He asked then if I was on the pill, I said yes. He than asked once again if I wanted Condoms or Bareback. At this point I was very scared, nervous and soaking wet. I planned on saying condoms but what came out of my mouth was bareback. All the men in the room just smiled.

I apologized and asked, "umm, how do we start?"

He just smiled and said, "Well, first pick your 3." I picked him, a guy who looked like he was 18 or 19 (you could see through his underwear how huge he was) and I picked another guy, maybe in his late 30's.

Bill said, "the next thing is to have you undress and lay down on the bed." I stood up and took off my hoodie. The men giggled when they saw I wasn't wearing a bra. Next I kicked off my boots and slowly dropped my sweatpants. They all gave me a look that said, looks like this one really came prepared.

I climbed back onto the bed and worked my way up to the headboard and laid down on my back. Bill (the leader) took off his shirt as did the other 2 and dropped their shorts and climbed onto the bed. Bill leaned up and starting kissing my neck while rubbing my pussy. He kissed me slowly down my neck to my breasts, to my stomach than finally to my soaking wet pussy where he started to lick me over and over. As Bill started to eat me Phil (the 19yr old) inched his way up the bed and kissed me for several moments and than took his huge penis and slowly put it next to my lips while looking at me, I opened up my mouth and he gently worked his penis into my mouth I could only get maybe 6 inches of it in, he slowly started to fuck my mouth as Bill started to pick up the pace of eating me out. At this point Bob (the 3rd guy) started to lick my tits and play with them.

Phil picked up the pace of face fucking me, but not to the point of my gagging. Bill stopped eating me out and said, "I've brought a lot of lube for tonight, but by the taste and look of things I won't need it right now." He nestled closer to me and put the head of his penis at the tip of my pussy, and slowly inched his way in. He started off saying. "woman you're as about as tight as they come." He was only able to work the head and maybe 2 inches in at first, Phil and Bob stopped what they were doing and backed off as Bill worked himself into me. He grabbed both of my legs and lifted me up a bit as he continued to slowly work his cock into my tight pussy. Inch by inch he worked deeper and deeper, only to pull back and slowly push into me again. After about 5mins or so he was, as he said, finally balls deep. It hurt so much to have him inside of me (the biggest one I had up to this point was about 6 and a half inches, and not very thick).

He started to pull out and once he got halfway out, he quickly jammed himself right back in. He started to pull out slowly again and quickly thrust back in, he slowly pulled out and quickly thrust back in. He kept this type of pace for 5mins or so. At this point my pussy was begging to loosen up and fully engulf his huge cock. He picked up the pace going faster and faster, and faster and faster, I came, over and over again, as he pounded my pussy for 10mins over and over and over. He stopped and said. "Kiska scoot down and roll over hun." I just did as he said. I wanted him back inside me so badly. He climbed off the bed as I went up on all fours. Phil climbed on the bed behind me and Bob climbed on the bed in front of me. Bob slowly grabbed my head and worked his cock into my mouth forcing me with his hands to bob up and down on his monster cock. After about 2-3 mins, I could feel Phil work his cock against my pussy as he slowly entered me. It took about 5mins or so for him and Bob to sync up but once they did Bob let go of my head and it was like I was a see-saw. Phil pounded me forward down on Bob's cock I worked back off it pushing back into Phil and he would thrust harder forward.

I was see-sawed back and forth back and forth, for what seemed like forever when I started to feel something cold on my ass. Bill had squirted lube on it, and Phil was rubbing his hand in it, and he started to work his thumb into my asshole. While fucking me harder and harder he began to fuck my asshole with his thumb, God it felt so so so good. He stopped after several minutes, pulled out and told me to straddle Bob. I stood up and Bob laid down on the bed I got on top of him and pretty much just slid down to the base of his cock, my pussy was so loose at this point. I felt a hand on my back pushing me forward I looked back and Bill was pushing me to lay down on top of Bob with him inside me. As I did Bill lubed up his cock and my asshole, and slowly pushed his cock into my no-longer virgin asshole. Once he was about 5 inches in, he picked up his pace, and started to fuck me harder and harder, while Bob just slowly pushed himself deeper into my pussy, I began to cum over and over again. Next thing I heard was a loud grunt as Bill blew his load into my asshole. He climbed off me and Phil climbed back on and slid his cock into my asshole and fucked me for several minutes before cumming in my asshole. He climbed off and Bob started to pick up the pace of fucking me while I rode him.

Bill leaned over and asked, "well Kiska do want the rest of the men?" I didn't say a word, just nodded yes. One by one the other seven climbed onto the bed and emptied themselves into my asshole over and over again. Bob was pretty much content on just fucking my pussy. Each of the 9 guys emptied at least 2 loads into my gaping asshole at this point.

Bob, after 40mins of my asshole being used over and over again, grunted loudly and came deep inside my pussy. I climbed off of him barely able to stand. Bill picked me and carried me into the bathroom and had me sit on the toilet, he told me to push out the cum. I started to and after 5mins of pushing out the cum, he started the shower and sat me in it. He washed up my asshole and pussy. He dried me off and carried me back into the bedroom area, laid me on the bed and said to me, "Its time for round 2. Are you up for it?" I was barely able to talk and just said as long as it's no more anal. He said alright; He propped me up and all fours and had one of the other guys walk around the side of the bed and give me his cock to suck. They pretty much fucked me like this for what seemed like forever, each guy taking turn after turn after turn, fucking my gaping, loose pussy over and over and over again, until they all had cum inside my pussy at least once, some of them 2 or 3 times.

Bill cleaned up once again, and got me dressed. Two of them basically carried me out to my car and put me in it. I sat in my car dazed for close to 30mins before I could drive home.

I walked into my house, dragged myself to the bedroom and fell into my bed without undressing. I slept until 2pm the next day.

When I woke up, I saw I missed several calls from Bill, I called him back and he asked how I was doing and how I felt. I told him my ass and pussy were pretty sore, but it was very much worth it. He than asked if I would do it again I said sure. He than said to me, "well good. Yesterday was your pre-test for the group. Tomorrow at noon, come to my house, and you will meet the rest of the group for your real test to join the group."

I asked what he meant. He simply told me, that to join his club every member has to fuck me at least once and enjoy it, if one does not, the whole process starts over again.

The second meeting is a whole other story :)