My First Gay Experience

Story Info
Getting caught watching gay porn and the amazing result.
1.5k words
3.88
36.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jshane12
Jshane12
16 Followers

I was 18 and was really just getting started into what i liked. I had seen multiple gay sex videos online and really got into them. I never really found guys attractive but seeing what could be done with another guy was such a huge turn on that i knew i just had to try it.

I had this best friend named John that i had known pretty much my whole life and trusted fully. We used to hang out after school and on the weekends and pretty much spent the whole summer together every summer. Well one summer I decided that if I was going to try anything like what I had seen online then it would have to be with him since we knew each other soo well. I was nervous of course because I didn't know how he would react because I wasn't sure if he had even seen gay videos or even thought of ever trying it.

I first started simply by scooting really close to him in the bed when he was asleep, (since we had known each other for years we stayed in the same bed together when we would spend the night) and touch his dick with my hand just to see if he would get hard. I also tried being kinda flirty with him, but of course not too obvious.

Well after 2 months I received no signs what so ever of him being interested at all so I decided to give up. One day i was over at his house and John said he was going to walk down to his grandparents house for a few hours and asked if he wanted to go. I said no and that i was just gonna watch tv or something, so he left.

Shortly after he left I started to have the urge of wanting to try a dick, so I decided to go to John's room and watch porn.

About 10 mins into watching porn John's dad walked in! I knew it was over right then, I was caught with my hard dick in hand watching gay porn. I knew I was about to get shamed, made fun of, and parents called. I was frozen.

But to my surprise John's dad looked at the screen, looked at me, and smiled. He said, "Have you ever had sex with a man before?" Still shocked and frozen I slowly nodded no. He smiled a devilish smirk and asked, "Wanna try it?" I was blown away! I had been trying to get any sign from John for months and here was his dad asking if I wanted to try it with him!

I didn't know what to do or say I was still in shock! I guess it had been a few seconds of silence and he said, "Well? Do ya?" I slowly nodded and he walked closer to me closing and locking the door behind him. He rubbed his hand lightly over my head to the back of it and said, "You will do exactly what I say and you will tell no one do you understand?" I said I understood and he patted me on the head.

Then he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. I could already tell he was rock hard through his boxers and way bigger than me. I was only 6 inches at the time and I could tell he was easily 9 inches and way bigger around. He told me to take his boxers off for him so i did.

Right when I pulled them down his cock popped right out and slapped me right in the face! He said, "Now open your mouth and slide it in." I was hesitant at first mainly because I was still marveling his massive package! But i did as he said and opened my mouth as wide as I could but that was still not enough.

As I slowly slide my mouth over his cock, my mouth was forced to stretch further which was tough and i only had just the head in. He said, "Come on you can do better than that." He grabbed the back of my head and slammed his cock straight to the back of my throat! I instantly gagged and struggle to pull away but was no match against his strong hand holding me in place.

He said, "Relax and breath through your nose." I struggled for a second longer then took his advice and started to breath through my nose which relaxed me and stopped me from gagging. He smiled and said, "Good boy, now suck it!" I slowly pulled away back to the tip of his dick then slide back down until I felt the tip touch the back of my throat, then repeated the process trying to remember what I saw in the sex videos.

After a few minutes I was in a perfect rhythm and could tell because he was pumping right along with me and moaning. After about 10 mins he told me to stop and strip down. I gladly did and as soon as my boxers hit the floor he bent me over the bed and said, "Now this will hurt, but if you make a sound it will be 10 times worse!"

With that I grabbed a pillow and put it under my head just in case I got the urge to scream. He grabbed my ass and gave it a few good slaps then said, "Spread those little cheeks boy." I did as i was told and instantly felt something warm press against my hole.

Within seconds I felt an instant pain as the the tip of his large dick ripped open my hole. I naturally clenched my ass and screamed in pain into the pillow! He didn't move any further and waited for me to relax and unclench my tight now non-virgin ass. It took about 2 full mins to relax completely and he slowly pushed a little further stopping ever so often when I would clench my ass again.

After what seemed like 10 minutes and 10 ft of hard cock he finally bottomed out and said, "Good you little whore, my whole cock is in you. Now time for the fun!" With that he quickly pulled his dick out until only the tip remained, then with one quick thrust slammed all 9 inches straight back into my tight ass!

I screamed into the pillow again as he pulled out once more and slammed into me again! He quickly started a rhythm and pumped into me again and again! After 5 minutes he grabbed the back of my neck and slammed my face into the pillow. I was helpless and could only spread my ass to try and lessen the pain.

After about 20 minutes of vigorous non-stop pumping he groaned and pumped as fast as he could! He held my face buried in the pillow as he did 5 hard and powerful pumps into my ass. On the 5th and most powerful pump he groaned and shook. I instantly felt a hot and soothing liquid start to fill inside my painfully stretched out ass.

He collapsed on top of me with his dick still inside and I could feel his heart pounding against my back. A few minutes later I felt his dick soften and slip out of my painfully aching ass. He stood up and told me not to move as he walked out of the room.

He came back a few moments later with a shot glass and held it against my ass and told me to push. I did and a thick glob of hot white cum filled the glass. He said, "Get on your knees and opened wide." I did as he said and he poured the cum into my eagerly awaiting mouth.

He said, "Don't swallow and follow me." I followed him down the hall to the bathroom room. He told me to get into the bathtub and open my cum filled mouth. I did as he said and right when I opened my mouth he aimed his dick at me and a large hot stream of piss shot right into my mouth! I tried to close my mouth but he said only close my mouth when it was full!

Within seconds my mouth was full of his warm piss and cum and I closed my mouth. He wasn't done pissing so he finished all over my face and body. Once he was done he told me to swallow and I eagerly did! The taste of his hot cum and piss lingered which made me want more.

He said, "From now on every time you stay here you will be my cum and piss dumpster do you understand?" I nodded yes and he told me to wash up because John could be back any minute.

Later that night he fucked me 3 more times. I am now 22 and to this day I'm still his piss and cum dumpster. I did eventually get fucked by John but that is a whole different story.

Jshane12
Jshane12
16 Followers