My First Glory Hole Experience

Story Info
How it all started...
1.6k words
4.43
157.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers

When I was 34, I was a very happily married full fledged heterosexual man. My wife was a very attractive blonde, several years my junior and our bedroom activities were really hot. I considered myself 100% straight, even though I had received a drunken blow job from my college dorm roommate, when I was 18, which I did not return the favor on by the way. It was a one time thing that "just happened" one night and was never mentioned again by either of us.

Me and my wife bought our first house together and through our short 2 year marriage, which ended in a divorce, we never lost "our spark" in the bedroom. She was a total hottie to me and I was always eager to enjoy her favors as often as possible. She was a very sexy girl, always eager to please me and I was both happy and eager to share my 7 1/2"s with her as often as possible. We enjoyed a very active normal sex life and on the kinky side, I was happy she allowed me to perform anal penetration on her and she would happily provide oral sex to me upon request. In case you're wondering, the divorce was not for lack of passion in our sex life, it was for totally unrelated reasons that I won't get into now.

We had been married for almost 2 years, when one day I went to our local mall outlet store, which had a Sears department store in it. I went alone and while I honestly don't remember what I was shopping for, I do remember that I was in the lawn and garden department. I stopped my shopping for a bit to use their public restroom and went to the corner of the store where it was located.

Inside the restroom were 2 adjoining stalls with locking doors, both unoccupied at the time. There was a metal partition separating them as I chose the one in the corner, closest to the wall. As I entered and locked the door to my stall, I heard someone else enter the bathroom, but couldn't see them because I was locked inside my stall.

The man quickly entered the stall next to mine and I could hear him lock his door. As I surveyed my surroundings, I noticed to the left of me, in the metal wall partition separating us, there was a 4-5 inch diameter hole about waist level. As I was standing in front of my commode, through the hole in the wall, I could look down at an angle and see his pant leg as he stood in front of his commode. I have always been a little self conscious about using public facilities with strangers around, so I was having a little trouble getting started.

As I stared down at the hole, I saw him drop his pants and underwear to his ankles so that they bunched around his shoes. I stared at his bare leg and as I watched it, I saw it start to tremble, to shake rhythmically. I thought to myself, "this guy couldn't be masturbating in a public restroom, could he?"

I bent over to get a closer look, but not too close to the hole to be seen so I would be caught looking. I was shocked to see that was exactly what he was doing.

He wasn't huge, in fact I was bigger than he was and thicker too. What fascinated me was that his cock was rock hard and he had only been in there for less than a minute. And when I say rock hard, I mean rock hard, pointing straight out as he stroked it so slowly. He would occasionally stop his stroking and tug on his balls, which allowed his cock to point straight out unassisted, testifying to it's granite like hardness.

Maybe I leaned in too close, maybe he saw me, maybe he saw my shadow, or maybe this guy just had a lot of guts, but the next thing I knew, he just shoved his cock through the hole into my stall. Startled, I jumped back and just stared at it, afraid to make a sound, both angered by his audacity but curious enough to want to look at it. His cock protruding from the hole, he shifted around until his balls hung into my stall also. Angered that he was so arrogant about this, I honestly thought about punching him in the balls, but I didn't, instead I reached down and stroked his cock and balls softly. To this day, I don't know why I did, but I did it without thinking and it really excited me to hold such a hard cock.

All he said was two words, softly spoken but with confidence, "suck it."

Again, I don't know why I did this, but I dropped to my knees and took his extremely hard cock in my mouth tentatively. He was about 6 inches long, moderately thick, circumcised and Caucasian, honestly, that was all I could tell you about him. He smelled clean and fresh, and I'm embarrassed to say, I actually relished his virile hardness in my mouth. I don't know if women know this, but men get erections of various hardness, I think most men know this. This guy was so hard it was like a bone in my mouth, unyielding, unbending iron steel stiff.

At first I sucked on it a little experimentally, just exploring the overall hardness contrast with the skin texture smoothness. Hesitatingly and with some reservation, even with the thrill or threat of someone walking in, I came to terms with what I was doing and found myself highly aroused. I was eager to please him now and the more I sucked his masculine cock, the more I became unashamed and aroused. I became obsessed with his cock, while I consumed his length and girth, the thought of pleasing him consumed me.

I became his captive audience for his cock and his pleasure, nothing else seemed to matter except to please this piece of muscle and flesh. I became a man possessed, all my efforts were centered on his cock on my mouth. The head was silky soft, the skin smooth and flawless, the shaft so hard and unrelenting, I was lost in my efforts to do my best. As shame washed over my face and made me blush, the excitement of something so taboo made me continue. I was lost in this piece of flesh and wanted him to release the proof that would confirm he was pleased.

He just stood there, letting me sate my hunger as he let me feed on his cock. I tried to do things that I knew I liked done to myself, like suck hard on the tip and press the point of my tongue into that cluster of nerves under the head. Forcing my head down all the way to his pelvis, I fought through my gag reflex and was even proud of myself when I choked down his entire length. He seemed to appreciate my efforts as he strained to push himself into the wall, making small groans and grunts to confirm my efforts were suitable to him.

I built a slow rhythm and he started grunting louder, as I kept up this pace that he seemed to enjoy. After maybe 5 minutes of worshipping his cock, he started humping into my mouth and I knew he was getting close. It excited me so much that I redoubled my efforts to please him.

Suddenly he spoke more aggressively, "swallow that load, eat it up, swallow my cum."

He started groaning and shaking as he spasmed and spurted into my mouth. Maybe 6 or 8 squirts of heavy volume sprays volleyed into my mouth and I didn't mind. I let him enjoy the pleasure I was giving him, I didn't want to interrupt his throes of passion by pulling off, so as directed, I swallowed gulp after gulp from his cock.

At first I didn't know if I could swallow it, but it really didn't gross me out too much, actually not at all. It didn't really taste unpleasant, different from anything I have ever eaten before, but not totally disagreeable. It was thinner than my own cum, I think, and definitely more volume than my own ejaculations, but mostly just the idea of not quitting on him spurned me to do it.

As he started to wilt in my mouth, he pulled out, tucked himself back in his pants, and said, "be here next Thursday at 3:00PM," then as quickly as he entered, he was gone.

As I composed myself, I got a little nervous, as it dawned on me what I had just done. Sometimes things happen and you can't justify why you did what you did at that moment, you just live with it. This was one of those times. I never peed, I guess I lost the urge, so I just stuffed my hard cock back into my pants, zipped up and walked out quickly. I felt like every eye in the place was on me, like every one in the store knew what I had just done. I looked at every guy in the department store as I went to my car, but none seemed to confirm or acknowledged they were my "secret friend".

As I got in my car and went home, it dawned on me that I should have looked at the pants all the men were wearing, since that was all I had really seen through the hole, to help me identify who was in the stall next to me, but I didn't. That taste seemed to stay in my mouth for quite a while, at least until I got a soda when I got home.

Was I there next Thursday at 3:00PM,

you bet I was.

To be continued...

Kent100
Kent100
1,021 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was so exciting it made me wet while I read it. My first glory hole was on my 21st birthday. The owner was a big muscular black man and as he showed me around his store I noticed 2 other black men were also there. He lead me back to the movie booths and gave me some tokens on the house and told me to come to his office when I was done and he would give me some other presents. Immediately a beautiful blonde was sucking the largest black cock I had ever seen and she was loving it. She kept saying how big it was and how much she loved it and I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I was so horny I had taken off my suit and tie and was naked in the booth with my eyes glued to that cock and then I noticed a black cock and balls pointing at me through the wall. The guy said come and suck it and I did immediately. He filled my nose with poppers and my throat with cock and I couldn’t get enough like I wasn’t myself. One after another until I had sucked 3 large black cocks and swallowed their cum then I went to see the owner and he had me naked and on my knees sucking his cock again and then he took my anal virginity. He gave me some toys and some women’s lingerie and told me to come back tomorrow wearing a teddy and some thigh highs and I did. And I do lost nights.

WmClarkeWmClarkeabout 6 years ago
Great story

Great story. Too bad you never continued it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need to find gloryhole in Nashville

I found a gloryhole in Nashville,Tn, at a book store and entered. I watched and looked things over before getting some tokens. I went in the the dark hallway and found a booth, I entered and place a few tokens in to the slot. There was a move of two men getting it on, there was a hole in the wall next to me. I sit down in a chair and saw the screen come on next to me. I looked in and saw a man with his dick in his hand, he must of seen me because he stuck it through the hole. The guys on my screen were doing a 69 and I was about to bust. I slowly inserted his dick into my mouth, I started sucking it slowly and was able to take the hole thing into my mouth. I developed a in and out method with it creating me sucking it harder. Soon he pushed hard against the wall and tapped it, I took it all the way in and he started squirting cum into my mouth, I swallowed all of it, which I did not think I could do, but I did. He started going soft and removed his dick, leaning over and saying thank you, then he left. Wow, it was great, I always considered myself straight, but now I guess I love to suck dick too. They have closed all of the stores with Gloryholes in Nashville, Tn and I do not know how to find safe places to go and get to suck some dick, sure would like to do it somemore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My first!

All though it has been many years since my first glory hole experience I remember it

like it was yesterday! The thickness of his cock and the length of it but mostly the taste of his cum, thick and watery at the same time as he shot over and over and when he stopped I was able to breath once again and when this beauty of a cock

wasn't there any more I stroked my self until I came big time then I just had to taste

my own cum! Wow!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glory Hole fun

The first time I went to a peep show with glory hole I didn't know they were there , it was very dark and quiet except for one or two other guys wandering around the hall was quite empty I was wearing panties and stockings under my jeans and thought everyone could see my garter straps so I picked a booth and entered locked the door and sat down on the chair it was very dark except for the coin slot lights there was no light at all I had bought a lot of tokens from the counter, the sign on the door said before entering peeps a minimum of 3$ in tokens had to be purchased so I bought I think 20$ the guy said there was a token machine inside but I didn't want to leave the booth once I was inside so here I am digging some tokens out of my pocket and getting ready to start a movie unknown to me when the movie started a occupied light comes on outside the door the movies started and now there is some light inside I select a trans shemale movie and slowly remove my jeans and am just loving it sitting there in panties and stockings very nervous but excited as hell I'm in there about 3-4 minutes and I can hear one of the other men walk by so I feel the lock to be sure it is closed. Then very softly I hear a knock on the door I nervous and stop stroking my cock imagining he can hear me then silence he walks away I gently start stroking again and the walking comes back and the door next to mine opens , closes and I can hear money dropping into the slots and through a round hole about 4" at waist high I can see lights flashing I almost pass out there is a hole there and I realize this guy can see my legs and crotch also he can see that I'm a cross dresser I'm hyperventilating trying to find a dark movie and I can hear him taking his pants down next thing I know a semi hard cock about 6" comes through the hole I can't believe it I look at this cock its just there slowly getting hard , I want to ignore it but also I want more to feel it as I about to touch it he adjust himself so his balls are inside also and they are large hanging down in a very big sack, I so excited I can hardly breath with my left hand I gently handle his sack the skin is so soft and feels so good and almost as if I'm someone else I slip down to my knees and lower my mouth then gently lick the tip of his cock, I can taste the drop of precum as his cock hardens some more pushing up against my upper lip and nose and It seems so natural to open my mouth and let his cock slide inside, I can't believe how wonderful it felt to have this hardening cock in my mouth then almost as if I was a very accomplished cocksucker I start sucking his cock bobbing my head back and forth sucking at the same time I naturally knew what to do I fondled his balls and could hear him moaning on the other side as I knee there in panties, garterbelt and stockings sucking this mans by now extremely hard cock as I really getting into it he starts fucking my mouth as I keep sucking he's swearing saying oh fuck yeah suck my cock yes yes and then his cock swells even bigger in my mouth as he's going really fast now then as he forces his hips against the wall as hard as he can I feel the spurts as they fill my mouth and taste the sweet taste of cum that I have learned to enjoy so much since that first time. As he shivers a bit and pulls his wilting cock from my mouth he whispers a thank you through the hole and is gone. I clean up and as I think about what just happened I want more if I can get some in about 5 minutes another man opens the door And I can see him trying to look in my side through the hole must like what he sees because I hear money dropping in the slot with the audible zip of a fly being opened and within seconds a very nice looking cock comes through the hole I'm not panicked this time as I slide to my knees and put my second cock in my mouth and start sucking it

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
Black Cock Party I service a couple of black cocks at a party.in Gay Male
Forced First Suck Straight guy finds the other side in xxx theater.in Gay Male
Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
Bicurious Fantasy Becomes a Reality My fantasy of being submissive to another man is fulfilled.in Gay Male
More Stories