My First Golden Shower

Story Info
Getting peed on for the first time.
2.4k words
4.49
66.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known Kathy for a little over a year and a half, we worked at the same company. She worked on the line, I was in Material Planning, and we were both in our early 20s. You know, still young enough to not know what you don't know about relationships, but big on the raging hormone front. Kathy was one of those girls that everyone wanted to know, but few had the chance. She was, as they say, smoking fucking hot. Dark brown hair, slender, with breasts that were natural and sized perfectly for her frame, more than a handful shall we say. She had a pretty face, nice smile, and dressed very well all of the time.

During this time, she and I had gotten to know each other and had become friends, just friends. That was until she and her boyfriend had parted ways. Our friendship then took on a different aspect and we began seeing each other regularly. As with folks generally in their 20s and dating, we could not get enough of each other and sex was one of those things constantly on our minds. Everything between us was, you could say, conventional though. We enjoyed the standard fare of sexual positions for our age and did enjoy pleasuring each other orally. The bonus of that was she tasted absolutely incredible.

Anyway, that was the case up until about 3 months into our relationship. The weather had turned hot here in AZ and I had saved up enough to put a down payment on a small starter house with a pool. During the week, Kathy spent nights at her apartment, but Friday, and Saturday nights were generally spent at my house where we enjoyed each other and our sexual freedom.

Since it was early July, we usually went for a relaxing swim generally both Saturday and Sunday. We would have a few beers, hang around on floating lounge chairs and occasionally have friends over for a BBQ. The first couple of weeks in the pool together, we had stayed in our suits, except for the inevitable lure of our desires for each other that usually topped off the day's poolside experience. She did love the outdoors and as it turns out, was just a bit of an exhibitionist as well, not really minding if any of our neighbors were out and about. She almost seemed to welcome getting caught, but then I digress.

Anyway, by the end of July, all the trips out to the pool were au natural. On the one hand this was great, seeing your smoking hot girlfriend in all of her natural beauty. On the downside, those nice tan lines that have always been a turn on for me no longer existed. A crying shame, but I guess I'll have to endure it.

This particular Sunday started out as had the ones previously. About 1:00p we decided that a swim was in order and we headed off to the bedroom to get undressed. She pulled her tank top off leaving no doubt as to the firmness of her wonderful looking, well proportioned breasts. Next to depart her body were her shorts, Kathy laying them beside her top on the bed. With her panties still on, she heads to the bathroom and, as usual, partially closes the door. Enough to say stay out, but not enough to keep me from being taunted with the sounds of what was going on in there. I hear her lean her hand on the shower door as she pulls off her panties, then the sound of the lid hitting the tank of the toilet, then ah, the sweet sound of a woman peeing. I suppose it was only because the act of her or any woman peeing for that matter was such a mystery that it intrigued me so much. Someday I thought to myself, I will be bold enough to tell her I'd like to watch. Meanwhile, I needed to change what I was thinking about as I was already starting to get as hard as a rock.

I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for her to exit. As she did, she noticed my nearly hard dick standing at attention and walked over to face me, her body now completely naked and her panties in hand. She waves the panties past my face, brushing them up against it ever so softly and asks what got into you? Not wanting to embarrass myself by telling her that me listening to her pee was what sparked the hardness, I instead mumbled something about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful girlfriend.

With that, she tossed he panties on her top and shorts, grabbed my dick stroking it a few short times, then straightening back up and turning to exit the bedroom. I'll see you outside were the last words I heard as she walked down the hallway and ultimately out the patio door to the pool. What a tease I thought to myself as I now made my way to the bathroom. Knowing she was already outside and cooling off in the pool did little to reduce my hard dick enough to let the pee flow, but finally, slowly but surely, nature took its course and I was able to get relief.

On the way out, I stopped by the fridge and picked up a few beers and put them in a small lunch cooler with a bit of ice to keep them cold. As I looked out the window, Kathy laid there on the small air mattress, a can of beer already in her hand by her suntanned side. God what a sight.

I stepped out of the house and jumped into the pool, the waves bobbing her slowly up and down. I then took up a position next to her on the floating lounge chair. We exchanged a bit of small talk regarding the movie we had seen the night before, but mainly just hung out and relaxed, drinking our beer as we tried to escape the hot Arizona sun beating down on us.

After about half an hour, Kathy made her way to the cooler and popped the top on another beer asking me in the process if I wanted one too. Sure was the reply and in no time we were working on our second beer of the day. About 10 minutes and half way into the second beer, I rolled off the lounge chair and into the pool, slowly making my way up and down the pool for a few laps. Kathy remained on the air mattress. On the last lap, I decided to stop by and give her a kiss. She was in the deep end and obliged as I held onto the mattress for a long seductive kiss. When my hands started to wander, she quickly said not yet cowboy and pushed my head under the water. OK, so fine, not yet. At least it wasn't no.

Kathy and I both finish our second beers and this time it is my turn to provide the third. I wade over to her with a fresh one and she takes it without hesitation. As she takes it however, she whispered the words that I will always remember and that changed my life from that point forward. As she took the beer, she sheepishly looked into my eyes and whispered I have to pee.

So you have to understand, up till now everything was conventional between us. We had great sex, and tried new positions, but private matters like going to the bathroom were private matters. All that to say, at first I thought nothing of it. I figured hell, she'd hop out, do a quick pat dry and go inside like she always had done, hopefully to return with more beers. But no, this time, still looking me in the eye, she says, no, I really have to pee, now. My next instinct is that she is looking for the OK to pee in the pool, no worries, who hasn't before. For the second time now, I think not that much more of it other than how I wish I could watch then nod my OK, still thinking she wants to pee in the pool. Really she says back, and so yes, I reply, really, no worries, go ahead if you need to, it's a big pool.

At that point she cracks a big smile and starts to walk toward the steps out of the pool. Hmm, that's funny I think to myself, why is she getting out, I just told her to pee in the pool. I watch as she walks up the steps, the rivulets of water cascading off her golden brown and quite naked body. As she steps out, there is just a faint hint of white in the crack of her nice tight ass. So, I say, where are you going, I thought you had to pee. Yes silly she says, but I want to go out here and I want you to watch. Huh, I think silently to myself. "I want to go out here and I want you to watch", holy shit, are you kidding me. What is up with that. I come out of my hormone induced stupor when she continues, I know you listen when I pee, and I know you are curious so I wanted to give you something you'd enjoy.

She takes a few steps, turns and faces me standing still in disbelief in the shallow end as I look up at her gorgeous naked body. I see her bend slightly at the knees, arch her back ever so subtly, and then with both hands, take her fingers and move the sweet, tender lips of her labia away from each other, presumably to give me a better view. As I look up at the glorious site in front of me, she begins, slowly at first, to let a tiny bit of the clear nectar out of her body. I look at her in amazement, stunned by what is unfolding in front of me. At this point, everything is in slow motion, but very quickly, the small spurts turn into a full on tight stream, hitting the cool deck between us. This can't be happening I think to myself as spray splashes me in the chest. Seeing the big shit eating grin on my face, she proceeds to aim her stream moving it across the cool deck, and directly onto my stomach and chest. It is incredibly warm, even hot on my skin by comparison to the water in the pool where I am standing. I am hard as a rock and loving it as all too quickly, her incredible stream starts to wane and finally die at the base of her feet.

So, she inquires, was that as good for you as it was for me? Are you fucking kidding me Kathy, way better I quickly respond and say thank you. Excellent and THAT is how you pee in a pool she quips back as she walks to the edge, through the puddle of pee and jumps in.

I knew you'd like that she says to me when she comes out from under the water. Where, how, when, huh are all my mumblings as she walks toward me. Well now you know she says to me. Now you know I can pee like a guy, and that I have this thing about peeing, I love it and the freedom that goes along with it. I was afraid you might be turned off so I wanted to wait till the right moment to test you to see if it was going to be all right, or, if you'd think I was some sort of sick fuck. I tried to test you with the bathroom door, but guess that didn't work too well as you never came in even though I left it open a crack for you to. And here I'd thought all along that you didn't want me to I fired back. I know you listened, several times by the door, but I was always curious why you didn't pursue it she said. Oh well, now you really do know.

She continues to explain, I was introduced to the joys and freedom of peeing at college. A lot of times all the toilets in the dorms were in use, but the showers weren't, so at first, I just peed in there while taking a shower. If you hold your legs closed and lather up nobody is the wiser It was a bit naughty, but at least for me was a bit of a turn on. That was till one day I thought I had been busted by a friend of mine. I was alone in the showers, had my legs apart since nobody was there, and had just commenced to peeing when she walked in and noticed. I stopped immediately of course but she just looked at me and asked why I quit. Well, I started, but she cut me off in mid sentence and just said that I should finish but that I was doing it all wrong.

Huh was my response and to that she said yep, at least do it right. If you do, it can come in handy for when you don't want to sit on those nasty public toilet seats that everyone else has already peed on.

With that, she proceeded to take up a position in front of me, bend her knees and arch her back slightly, spread the lips of her labia with her fingers and send a well collected strong stream of hot pee right onto my feet. I was amazed and in awe of how well she could aim and right then and there knew I had to learn this trick. Meanwhile I just stood there and watched, taking it all in, enjoying the hell out of the feel of her pee on my feet and the sight of it leaving her gorgeous pussy. There, she said as the stream waned to a few last remaining drops of amber liquid, that is how it is done. From that point forward, I practiced till I got as good as you just witnessed. It really is a turn on for me to be able to do that for you so now, come here and kiss me and lets do something else fun.

To be continued