My First Harley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed deeply, all tongues and passion. Her legs moved so that she was on her knees astride my hips. Hands came around my shoulders as she sat on my thighs, and began to push my robe aside. When my robe was beneath my body she pushed my chest until I was flat on my back. She slid down my body until her thighs were astride my right ankle, as she lowered her head to my raging erection. I watched as her lips captured the head of my shaft and she began to lick, nibble and suck. Her quim was wrapped around my ankle and she moved her hips back and forth against it. The red hair that I loved so much was moving up and down over my groin with one hand moving in unison with her mouth while the other cupped and caressed my sack and its contents. I lay back with my eyes closed and enjoyed the sensations coursing through me.

Involuntarily my hips began to rise and fall counter to her sucking. Cum was boiling in my testes and making ready for launching. I let her have her way. She could have my ejaculation any place she wanted it. My scrotum and balls began to tighten in advance of explosion, and my lungs were working like bellows. Grunts escaped my lips as the point of no return approached. Marcy's throat was drenched with cum as I exploded again and again. She was mewling deep in her throat as she too climaxed in another orgasm from dry humping my ankle. Her hip movement slowed as she continued to suck and clean my shaft. To my amazement it began to rise to the occasion again. This had not happened for many years. I was not used to returning to form so quickly. Marcy seemed pleased as she lifted her head from me, but continued to gently stroke my member. She smiled at me with a look that almost said, "Look what I was able to do Daddy."

When I was standing tall again Marcy's wet pussy moved up my leg leaving a moist trail behind it. She brought her knees up to either side of my hips and lifted my manhood to her opening. Rising up she placed my rigid staff at her entrance and began to lower herself on me. Soft wet warmth engulfed me as she lowered herself slowly, and her inner muscles snugged around me when she reached bottom. There was a look of intense concentration on her face, and she began to rock back and forth. Her hands were placed on my shoulders and she looked deep into my eyes with her smoldering emeralds. This woman was passion personified at that moment. My hands fell to her leather clad thighs and caressed upward. The swell of her firm but supple hips filled my hands and I slowly pulled them back and forth. Then up her flanks under the vest to her breasts they went. I filled each had with abundant breast and fondled caressed and tweaked. Her head went back and she gasped as I pinched her tender buds. "Lover," she said, "I haven't been this hot for ages. What you are doing to me ought to be a crime, but don't stop what ever you do." Her breath began to come faster again, and the pace of her hips began to increase.

She pushed herself erect off my shoulders and threw her head back. I looked at the contrast between the black leather and her alabaster skin. Her breasts were playing peekaboo from behind the vest, and moans and grunts were coming from deep within. "Oh baby, this feels wonderful." She said.

"Oh babe," I replied, "ride my like a bronco. Go Babe, go." My hips began coming off the floor as she descended. A very erotic squishy slapping sound could be heard each time that our bodies came together. Her hands went behind her and grabbed my ankles pulling her torso back. This tightened her pussy down on top of my staff and caused more friction against her clit. Our hip movements became more frantic as her orgasm approached. I knew I was not going to come this time. Her excellent oral ministrations were allowing me to stay hard without cumming for a while. I actually felt as if I could keep pleasuring her all night.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Ungh, Ungh, Ungh," came from my beautiful love partner as she approached ecstasy once again. "I'm cumming baby, keep it up, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. I was intent on giving her as much pleasure as she could stand. All she could take. She was taking pretty well right now too. She screamed out her orgasm as her body tightened and trembled above me. My hands were everywhere over her body. At the height of her excitement I placed my thumb on her clitoris and strummed it like a guitar string. Marcy began screaming and bouncing on me like a wild woman in the throes of her immense pleasure.

She collapsed on my chest panting like a racehorse and trembling all over. I stoked her back and sides gently, spoke soft words of love and endearment, and kissed her lightly all over her face. Slowly she came down and her breathing slowed. Soon there was the sound of a soft snore. I was still hard within her and began a slow in and out movement beneath her. Even in her state of sleep her hips began to respond to my stimulation of her love center. She woke with a start and sat up on me while clamping her hips and pussy down on me. The smile on her face told it all. "You didn't come did you?" I shook my head and smiled. Lets go up to bed she said.

We about ran up the stairs and jumped on the bed. Marcy rolled onto her back and spread her legs. "C'mon big fella. Do me one more time. I want that thing of yours in me NOW." She demanded.

"Your wish is my command my love." Was my response as I lowered my self and sank into her to my balls. Her legs clamped around me and she met me stroke for stroke. Once again the squishy slapping noise returned as we pounded each other to glory again. We ended grunting and screaming each other's name. After we calmed down we fell apart exhausted. I spooned her from behind with my staff nestled between her thighs. Her last words before sleep were, "I get the first ride."

"Yes my love." She was asleep before I finished the words. The vest and chaps were still on her as she slept.

This is not THE END

Comments and constructive criticism welcome.

12