My First Hotel Liaison

Story Info
I took up my husband's suggestion of spicing things up.
6k words
4.1
57.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been happily married for 10 years with a very fulfilling sex life, however after two kids and close to 14 years with the same man things though certainly not boring were a little predictable. One of the things that both my husband and I liked was for him to tell me stories about me and other men as he used his hand to bring me to orgasm - I would shut my eyes and imagine some unknown cock or cocks sliding in and out of me. Another was for me to pleasure myself and for me describe what I was fantasying to my husband as he fucked me.

Anyway - I have just hit forty and though I still looking good, particularly after losing some nagging 'mummy weight" I found myself thinking about my younger days at university and tripping around Europe -I had some fun but looking back now I probably didn't make as much of it as I could have. That thrill of meeting a new person, seeing their body, their taste and smell - that anticipation as a person whom I only meet a few hours before kissing their way down my stomach to my most intimate and private place to touch my clit with their tongue, to that incredible sensation of being entered for the first time by a man and watching his face as I feel him exploding inside of me and the streams of electricity shooting through my body as I climax with a new partner.

My husband and I decided to go onto a famous site for meeting other people and having affairs - not to do anything necessarily but to just see what was out there and maybe have some fun whatever that may be. We made a few contacts and had a couple of pretty steamy chats but nothing really that got either of us going and after a month or so our online lives sort of died out.

A few weeks later I was at home at night while my husband was working a night shift and I decided to look at my old online profile - we had money left on the account so I though what the hell. My inbox was full of requests for pictures as well as the obligatory crotch shots from men all over the world - all very classy. After a minute or two I got a Instant Message from someone wanting to chat - I liked the name as it included the name of a town in England that I had a good time in. He sent me a few funny one liners, all very corny but at least they were not a grubby smut that most guys seem to think will work. I eventually send him a message back saying nice name, good try but not interested as I am in New Zealand and long distance thing isn't an option thinking that would end it. He replied back "but I'm not in England - I'm in New Zealand."

My hear almost stopped - it was like that spark when someone you desperately want touches your hand for the first time. My mind went blank - I was a school girl not knowing what to say or do, yet this guy had only just sent me a few corny one liners.

He told me that his name was Dan and that he was happily married but missed that exhilaration of meeting a new person and the thrill of discovering a new body. I found myself asking him how he would discover my body. There was a pause then he began to write detailing how he would explore my body with his hands, his tongue and his member. There was a confidence in what he was writing and the clear knowledge that he knew what he was talking about.

And that how it started - we would tell each other our fantasies, -our best (and worse) sexual experiences , what we like and what we wanted to try. There were no barriers and I could say anything I liked. Within a week we had sent each other photographs (from the neck down and wearing just enough to not ruin any future surprise). Dan was simply average - if I had seen that body walking on the beach it wouldn't even register and wouldn't go back for a second look. He was no different from any of the thousands of other men in this city who wear a suit everyday - however I knew the man that that 'average' body belonged to - how he could use his hands to make my skin feel like it was on fire - that tongue that would dance across my clit that would cause me to sing out and the mystery of that cock of his hidden behind his boxer shorts that I was desperate to see for the first time.

It didn't take too long before we had progressed to phone sex and not your average lying in bed type. Dan would call me at work and tell me to go to the bathroom where I would bring myself off listening to him as my workmates came and went. Our affair was purely sexual - we never discussed families, our future plans or anything like that - it was just a very, very extended and intense slow dance with a stranger.

Then he asked - did I want to meet? I told him that I would need to think about it and if we did - it would be on my terms.

There really wasn't any question that I wanted to meet him, it was just whether I should or not. After a couple of days of thinking I decided to go for it, but I would tell my husband first. He had suggested that we go down this path, he liked hearing stories about me sleeping with other men so he would have to accept it.

I told Dan that I would meet him in three weeks time in one of the top hotels in town on a Friday late afternoon. That he should plan for staying Friday and most of Saturday and that I would pay for the room. Dan was to pick what clothes, shoes and lingerie I was to wear by going into the stores himself, picking them out and paying for them. I would then go in and be measured by the staff to make sure they would fit perfectly, however I would not know what they were before they would be packaged and delivered to my hotel room awaiting me to see them for the first time just before we meet. I would do the same for him so his clothes would be waiting for him once I told him the room he was to go to and there would be further instructions with them.

I chose this particular Friday as I was all ready going out for the night and the following weekend with my husband. There was a big rugby game on in town and we and some friends were all going together then heading into town and having a weekend away from the kids. What my husband didn't know was that I also booked the room next to ours for Dan.

The Friday finally arrived and I send Dan a text telling him the hotel, the room key number and that he was to be there between 3.45 and 4pm. I wanted him to be in the room at a particular time so that we didn't bump into each other before I was ready.

My husband and I got into our room at 3.30pm and he saw the wrapped box that contained my clothes from Dan. He asked what they were and I told him that it was a surprise and he would find out later. Just before 4pm I heard the door next to our room open and close. Dan saw the note with his clothes which told him to run a spa bath, shave, put on the clothes I had picked for him and to be in the bar at 4.45pm on the dot.

As I heard the spa start up in Dan's room I slipped out of my clothes and went over to by husband and took him over to wall closest to the spa. As I undid his fly and took out his very hard cock I asked him if he could hear the spa. He said that he could and asked why as I stoked his member so that his cock was aiming at the top of my tits. I then told him that it was because I was going to fuck the man in that bath. He thought I was joking but as I used my left hand to lightly squeeze his balls and stroking his shaft with my other hand I told him what I had been up to and what I was going to do. As I looked up there was a little look of panic across his face but that quickly changed as he let loose the most explosive load I had ever seen him produce across my tits.

As I scooped a small amount of his cum off my chest with a finger - I told him that he was to go to the bar at 4.45pm. If he saw the a man wearing the clothes I would describe and did not recognise him (or anybody else in the bar) he was to text me that it was all clear. He could then go off to the rugby saying I was sick and spend as long as he wanted out with his friends. I put my finger in my mouth tasting my husband's seed, looking at his erect cock that looked harder than I had ever seen it. I said that I would text him throughout the evening to let him know I was ok - if I used a pet name at the start of the message all was ok, if it was at the end of the message to come and get me.

I then got into the shower to ready myself for the upcoming activities - an extra slow and careful shave to make sure I was smother than silk. I came out and saw the box of clothes that had been chosen for my night. On opening it saw a beautiful and expensive black suspender set with g string, matching stockings and high heels but no bra. The dress was something off the red carpet - a burnt orange color fabric that seemed to be lighter than air and just as smooth that matched my body perfectly down to my calves. Shoestring should straps with very low cut showing plenty of front and side cleavage however unlike the red carpet I would not have tape to stop any wardrobe malfunctions. It was the type of dress that screamed sex at the tops of its lungs, the type of dress that everybody in the room would be forced to look at and the type of dress that I would have chosen for my ultimate night out.

My husband gave me a kiss, told me to be careful and left. My heart was pounding, staring at my phone waiting for the text Dan was here and was not somebody we knew. Then it came "just seen the guy who is going to sleep with my wife tonight, enjoy yourself." I was shaking, nervous, excited, scared but as I looked at myself in the mirror I knew without a doubt that I was ready and that I wanted this.

I made my way down to the bar and there he was, just as planned. He looked perfect, in reality he was just average but with all the lead up we had together I just wanted him and no other man on the planet at this moment. He stood up and kissed me on the cheek and all my nerves left as he handed me a glass of wine. We chatted for a bit and I started noticing that I was getting a lot of looks, no doubt to the fact I was wearing a very hot dress that was losing the battle to contain my braless ample breasts.

As we finished our drinks Dan took me by the hand and took me to the lift. The doors closed he swung me around and pressed me against the wall, our mouths meeting for the first time as out tongues danced together. As the door opened on our floor Dan bit my top lip ever so lightly and walked me to his, no, our room.

Dan opened the door for me and I entered, I noticed the clock read 5.15pm and I heard the door close behind us I could feels Dan's breath on the back of my neck, then his lips kissing my neck and shoulders as his hands came up, fingers tracing their way around by breasts, rubbing my very erect nipples through the fabric, caressing my body with those expert hands of his. I was literally going weak at the knees when his fingers came to my shoulders and flicked the straps off so that my dress fell to the floor.

Now it was my turn. I turned around and pushed him back against the door and ran my tongue around the outside of his lips before looking into his eyes, smiling. I undid the buttons of his shirt, kissing my way down his chest till I was on my knees when my hands came up unbuckled his belt, undid his fly and pushed his jeans to the floor. I could see his cock, straining under his boxers. I reached in and pulled out his member with one hand and pushed his boxers down with the other. Looking up at him looking at me I tilted my head to the side slightly to retain eye contact and kissed his beautiful purple head. I ran the tip of my tongue shaft slowly down its length and back again, without breaking eye contacts I licked every part of his member as my left hand slowly massaged his balls. I could taste the little bead of pre-cum escaping from his little eye and his hand came forward and took me by the back of the head directing me to take his length in my mouth. Willingly I did want was ordered and took Dan in my mouth as he started to ever so gently move his hips back and forward.

I was so looking forward to having him unload in my mouth I was a little taken back when he bought me to my feet and walked me backward to the bed. He was totally naked now and he lay me down on my back and got on top of me. Ours mouth meet yet again as our hands explored each other's bodies before Dan slowly makes his way down my chest taking each nipple in his mouth, lightly biting then as I yet out a sigh. His hand moved down between my legs, first running on the outside line of my lingerie before running over the top of my very excited pussy. He rubbed my clit through the silk and took me to heaven. I begged Dan to take me now but he just smiled and continued to seduce my body with his hands increasing my desire to new heights.

Dan eventually moved down even further and with the skill of a surgeon unclipped by suspenders rolled down my stockings and expertly removed the garters just leaving the my g string. His hands then came up and I raised hips and he slid the last of my clothing from me. I then felt his tongue on my clit - nothing else, no other part of his body was touching mine, just the tip of his tongue dancing little circles around my clit. The feeling was intense and almost trance like - it was like every nerve in my body was concentrated on my clit and Dan was playing it like an concert violinist hitting every note perfectly. His hands then came up, one hand coming up to either side of my clit so that the fingers stretched the skin to make my clit even more sensitive and responsive to his tongue while the other one ran a finger along long my very, very wet opening.

Moving his tongue around in small circles at a steady pace soon had me on the brink of orgasm with two fingers now sliding in and out of me. I glanced a look seeing Dan's head between my legs - here I was, a happily married woman on her back, in a hotel with a man whose last name I didn't know, who was licking the most private and intimate part of my body and it was perfect.

Dan increased the pressure of his tongue on my clit and pushed me over the edge - waves of pleasure erupted throughout my body as it was racked with involuntary spasms as I came hard. My hands reached down and held his head as he continued to push me further and further into nirvana - I was gasping and groaning so loud if I yelled I couldn't have made more noise. Slowly he bought me back down and began to make his way up my body, kissing my stomach, my breast, neck and as he place a kiss on my lips I felt his cock slide into me as easily as my dress had fallen to the floor.

My hands wrapped around him and pulled him tight as he slowly thrust deep into me filling me with his member. We locked eyes as he began to fuck me - the first new cock I had experienced in 14 years and it was simply heaven. He was touching places not touched in years with his size and technique. It was not better than my husband, but it was different and that was what I was craving.

As Dan started to build up the pace, I pushed him off me and told him to get on his back. I then mounted him and bought his hands up to my breasts so that they cupped them. I leaned back and started to rock back and forward taking control of my new lover. I could see Dan admiring my body as I rode him, the lips of my pussy gripping his cock as he rubbed his fingers over my very erect and sensitive nipples. I them moved my hand down between my legs and started to rub my clit giving Dan a show and increasing my pleasure.

I leaded forward, Dan's hands were now replaced with his mouth taking turns sucking and biting my nipples as I moved faster and faster on his cock while my fingers working harder and harder on my clit, sweat was dripping off both of us as we fucked with a passion and intensity that is often talked about but seldom ever really reached.

Time seemed to lose meaning as Dan was giving as good as he was getting, that rock hard cock thrusting deep into me as I desperately sought both mine and his release. I was building and building and just as I reached the tipping point I saw the expression on Dan's face change, his head move back as he yelled ahhhh and filled me full of his cum - this just sent me into ecstasy as my body rocked in the most intense, powerful orgasm as we came and came together before I fell onto him totally fulfilled and satisfied.

We just laid there - smiling and laughing like kids who knew they had the biggest secrete on the world. We stroked each other bodies for an eternity, taking time to explore, admire and touch every part of each other's body. As we started getting ready for round two, Dan got up and ordered dinner to be delivered to our room - "we will need our strength" and within a short time we were having a romantic dinner in the room together, facing each other across a small glass dining table, totally naked.

I could see his very erect cock wanting more attention and I was now willing to do anything for him to have it again. I was hoping he would push all the food of the table and fuck me on it, or bend me over the sofa and take me from behind. I had never wanted anything so much in my life yet he made me wait for him and the fact that I could see that he was also up for it so to speak yet had the self control to wait was even more of a turn on.

After desert Dan picked up the bottle of champagne, took me by the hand and led me to the spa bath which he ran. As it filled and we stood on the bathroom tiles, he poured the champagne over my breasts and licked it off me. Though it looks good in the movies, champagne doesn't normally work as a sex aid but here where it simply washed over my body onto the tiles it was perfect.

Dan got into the spa, sitting down and I followed straddling him and taking him inside me again. We took mouthfuls of champagne and kissed passionately so that we were drinking from each other's mouths as we almost subconsciously started making love again. My breasts were pressed hard against his chest as he held me by the back of head with one hand and holding my arse with the other.

Ours tongues danced as our bodies melted into one. Every now and then one of us would grab the bottle and pour it over us or give the other a drink. Dan then told me to stand up, turn around and straddle him in a reverse cowgirl so that we were facing the same way. I did what I was told and then felt his cock touch a spot inside of me that had not been touched before causing me to let out a gasp - his hand then reached around and found my clit and his fingers started to work their magic. I pressed back against him, moving up and down on his member as he rubbed that spot that had me begging him for more.

Keeping in perfect time his other hand reached and grabbed a breast, holding and squeezing it tightly, licking the back of my neck as I bit down on my lip wondering how he knew my body so perfectly. His fingers were applying just the right amount of pressure and friction to slowly build me up - I was totally under his control, my body simply his to do what he pleased as he touched everything perfectly, rhythmically and with precision.

Dan could sense the pressure inside of me building up again so he increased the tempo, pushing his member into me deeper and deeper until I exploded yet again. As electricity shot through my body Dan's hand came away from my pussy and came up to lightly hold me by the neck while the other pinched my nipples hard as he fucked me. My orgasm keep flowing and flowing as he carried on thrusting deep into me, not giving me any respite as he worked my body hard. Dan just kept on giving it to me until he finally let go and unleashed another load into me as I cried out his name.

Again I basically fell off him - I lay with my chest over the edge of the spa opposite him totally exhausted trying to catch my breath. Shortly Dan was behind me - I was totally vulnerable and exposed but I felt totally at home, unafraid and happy. Dan then began to wash me down with the most luxurious soap I had ever experienced. He took his time massaging my body with his hands before I turned around and smiled. Again I straddled him, but this time we simply washed each other's bodies, I remember how intimate it was him simply washing my hair in the bath together.

12