My First Job

Story Info
A young girl gets with her older boss.
3k words
4.22
71.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my first real job. I had worked as a telemarketer for a few months before I graduated but I would hardly call that work; a monkey could have done it. I was going to start working for a Security Guard Agency, as an occasional receptionist and also as a fill-in guard when necessary. There was a big fair coming up in a few weeks and I was going to be the full time administration there for the two week duration so they brought me in to the main office to train for two weeks prior and learn their systems. It was pretty boring there since they really didn't need two receptionists in an office of six people, so I hardly ever had anything to do but I wasn't going to complain since I was getting paid more than my monkey job and it was at least slightly more stimulating than that was. Especially because of Duncan.

I've never been all that into black guys, I think that they're good looking or hot, or whatever but I'm never that attracted to them. But Duncan was different, firstly he was older, and I love, love, LOVE older men, secondly he didn't talk to me much (no one there but the other receptionist and the HR manager really talked to me other than to ask me to do things for them). I'm not used to not getting attention from guys, I mean whatever, if you don't like me that's fine, but I usually get at least a flirtatious smile or something being the naturally bubbly and flirtatious person that I am along with my 36DDs. I didn't pay much attention to it and just kept working. After a week and a half we started to get ready for the fair which meant packing up a bunch of stuff to take to the office at the convention centre the fair was being held at. The owner/president, Jodie asked me to double check the list of stuff we needed and make sure it was all packed and ready to go and told me to get Duncan to help. I called him out of his office and for once as we were working we actually started to talk, even flirt a little. He started asking me what I usually do for fun, to which I replied not a whole lot since I'm under-age for just about everything. He seemed shocked and asked how old I was.

"I'm eighteen." I said.

"Really? I never would have guessed you were that young."

"Thanks I guess but that doesn't really help me get into bars or anything."

"I could get you into some bars, I know the owners of a few clubs."

"Well, whatever. I'm more of a house-party and Mickey of vodka or pack of tall cans kind of girl anyhow. Aren't you too old to go to clubs anymore anyways?" I joked.

"How old do you think I am?!"

"I dunno, thirty, thirty-two."

"Well that's better than I though, thirty-six actually."

We continued to talk about the same sort of superficial things; had I voted in the last election to which I said no because I hadn't been old enough, blah blah blah. Stupid stuff. We were getting lower on the list which I was reading out and he was in the bins making sure the items were there.

"Coffee?"

"yup."

"Creamer?"

"…yup"

Then I started to laugh a bit.

"What?" he asked looking up at me.

"Tea bags?" I replied smiling

He started to laugh too.

"You're too young to know a bout Tea Bagging!"

"Hahaha… well I can buy porn now so it's not so weird to know what Tea-Bagging is."

"Yeah I guess that's true."

Then the list was done and we didn't talk again for the rest of the week.

Monday was the start of the fair so I got into the fake office at 9:00 to find that Duncan was the only one there.

"Where're Tina and Jodie?" I asked.

"Oh. Tina's going to be staying at the main office this week and Jodie is always late, you'll find that out soon."

"So she'll be here soon then?"

"No. I'd give it about an hour or two."

"Oh wow. That bad?"

"That bad. Well I'm gonna go check on our guys that are out on the floor. You okay here?"

"Yeah, definitely. See you later I guess."

The rest of that first week was pretty lonely, I was usually in the office alone, and sometimes it was pretty stressful, me being in charge of the Lost & Found, Lost Children Reports, and Wheelchair rentals and logging all the guards in and out and sending them to their positions. Duncan was running around like a mad man nearly all of the time trying to brief the guards on their duties and just keep all of our shit together, I felt pretty bad for him. When he did have a break he would come in and talk to me. He told me how his wife was getting pissed at him because he wasn't getting home until one in the morning most nights when he was supposed to be home around ten.

"That's shitty. But after this week you'll get a bunch of time off and you'll take her out, sex her up and everything'll be fine."

By this point he and I had already gotten pretty comfortable with each other so we would talk about whatever and he would usually sit behind me massaging my neck or I'd do the same for him.

Things were really falling apart at the fair, our night time administrator quit mid-week and we had to get a replacement for him and guards were showing up late or not at all nearly every night leaving gaps everywhere in our schedule. Duncan was going nuts since all of this is his responsibility to over-see until the night commander relieved him, which never helped much since the night commander was a total simpleton. So he ended up switching his shifts around so the he got off three hours earlier, started three hours earlier, which mean he might actually be home around 10 rather than 1. This was perfect for me because we would leave around the same time which meant I didn't have to take the transit home and could catch a ride with him. The first few nights I just got him to drop me off at the subway cause I was usually meeting up with some friends or going out but I asked him to take me home one night cause I was tired. He pulled up outside of my house.

"Thanks, Duncan." I said turning to him

"No problem, Lizzy."

For some reason the way he was looking at me was giving me butterflies in my stomach and without even thinking I opened the door to get out right as a car was driving by, the door nearly came off but Duncan reached over me and pulled in the door before anything terrible happened to the company car. I just started to laugh, more nervous around a guy than I had ever been.

"Watch out there." He laughed

"Shut up, I'm an idiot, I know. Well thanks again."

He looked at me again and leaned in this time and kissed me, I was surprised at first and pulled back a little, but he persisted in a non-forceful way and I melted into his lips, kissing back, even taking the first step of sliding my tongue into his mouth.

"Just wanted to see what it would be like." He said after he had pulled away.

"And?" I asked with a smile

He just nodded his head and smiled

"I'll see you tomorrow, Lizzy." He said.

I opened up the door this time (carefully) and felt a light slap on my butt as I got out of the car and walked up to my house. Praying to god that my parents hadn't seen me doing that, knowing I was a total idiot for doing it in front of my own house.

The next day was insanely busy for both me and Duncan because there was a huge load of school groups in to the fair that day, which meant lost kids reports coming from everywhere which kept him on his feet and me on the phones pretty much all day.

Finally things started to wind down as the school groups left and Duncan came back into the office, totally exhausted. I offered to make him some coffee and he thanked me telling me he took it double double. I walked past him over to the table where all that was set up and started to fix one for each of us, he walked up behind me and put his hands on my hips, rubbing up and down lifting my shirt up just slightly over my stomach, reaching around and running his hands over it, he pulled my hair to the side and kissed my neck.

"Mmmmm... I love a domesticated girl." He moaned onto my ear, rubbing his crotch into the curve of my back just slightly enough for me to feel his semi-hard cock through his pants.

"You're such a fucking pig." Was my reply

"And you love it." He smirked and licked the lobe of my ear, sucking it into his mouth and biting on it lightly.

"You'd better stop. What if Jodie caught us? Or one of the guards?"

"Mmmm... fine" he said. "Am I driving you home tonight?"

"Well tonight is my late night but if you want to stick around I've got no problem with that."

"Alright, just for you babe." He said laying a smack on my ass that hurt a surprising amount for something so playful, and turned me on a surprising amount too.

10 o'clock rolled around and I was finally ready to leave, Duncan had waited around for me as he had said he would and had made himself busy helping out the night commander. We got into the car and had a cigarette as we drove towards my house. His hand eventually made it's way on to my lap and rubbed my knee, then my thigh, squeezing as he moved even higher, only ever grazing my mound before running his hand back down again. As we got closer to my house he asked if I was going somewhere again tonight.

"No, nothing planned for tonight."

"You want to do something with me?" he asked

"Shouldn't you be getting home to your angry wife?"

"She's always asleep when I get home anyways, she won't know the difference between 10 and 10:30."

"What could we possibly do together in only half an hour?" I smirked

"I think you know what I'm talking about, Lizzy. Is there anywhere to park around here?"

My mind was scrambling and my belly was doing flops I was so nervous. I quickly thought of stopping near the park because it was far enough from my house that there would be no chance of anyone I know seeing me. I was trying so hard to play it cool as I directed him to the parking lot. He stopped the car, turn it off but for the radio and heat.

"So…?" I said, sort of asked.

He leaned in without saying anything and kissed me, running his fingers through my hair. Down my shoulders, pulling my coat down and off my arms, throwing it into the back seats. He pulled off his own and threw it back as well. He reclined his seat back.

"You know, yours goes back too." He teased.

I reclined mine as well and he leaned back in to kiss me as I did so. He ran his hands up my stomach, under my shirt. Rubbing his palms over my tits through my bra. I arched my back up to press them into his hand harder.

"Sit up." He said

I sat up and he lifted my shirt over my head and kissed me again, reaching behind me and unclasping my bra with one hand. No boy I'd ever been with had even been able to undo my bra, let alone with one hand. I let the bras drop in front of me and he immediately scooped his head down and took one nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and chewing on it lightly. I moaned and let him do his thing, just sitting back and letting his hands roam and his mouth assault my rock hard nipples. His hand wandered down to the top of my pants, he unbuttoned and unzipped them and reached in over my panties, rubbing on my mount through them.

"Mmmm... Duncan."

"You like my hand down there, Lizzy? You're such a little slut aren't you, you little cock-tease. I've never been so turned on by a girl as I have been by you since you walked into the office. I've dreamt about bending you over every table and desk in that office and fucking you; shoving my big cock into your tight little teenage pussy."

I moaned again and sat up swiftly, he seemed surprised and confused until my hand reached over and pushed him back in his seat then trailed down to his crotch, rubbing his bulge through his pants then undoing them and slipping my hand down his shorts, pulling out the biggest cock I had ever seen in real life or otherwise. It was massive and I immediately imagined him trying to shove that thing into my tight pussy and how much it would hurt, but also how good it would feel. I grabbed his cock in my hand and started to jack him off with my fist. Duncan leaned back and sighed, closing his eyes. I leaned in and placed my mouth of his cock and licked the head then slipped it into my mouth, sucking on it. His eyes opened with surprise and he down to see my mouth on his cock, pumping his shaft and looking up at him, watching his reactions. My lips were stretched after only taking in his head, I wondered how the fuck I would ever fit any more in but I also wanted to try so badly. I popped the head out of my mouth and gathered saliva and licked all down his cock, making it shiny with my spit. I slipped the head back in again, this time my lips sliding more easily past the head but still getting stuck. I let my spit drip down his fat cock and my lips slid down more. Duncan grabbed the back of my head, tangling his fingers in my hair and pushed my head down onto his cock, too quickly and I gagged a bit but regained my composure and he started to push again.

"Oh god you fucking slut. Mmmm you're such a good little cock sucker. I'm gonna cum all over your pretty little face and titties and make you lick it up."

He was turning me on so much; all I could think about was pleasing him and making him cum. I wanted to taste him shooting his load down my throat. I wanted him to cum all over my face. I loved being his little slut.

He kept pushing my head down onto his cock until my throat totally bottomed out and he was kind enough to only push it in another half inch after that before he pulled my head up and shoved it back down again. He made the up and down movement for me a few times before his hand just rested on my head and I did the work. My mouth working his cock up and down, sucking on it. He began to thrust his hips into my mouth, finding a rhythm with mine so that his cock went deep into my throat every time I came down on it. My hand trailed down to his balls and started to rub them with the palm of my hand. He grabbed at my hair again and told me he was going to cum and to get ready for it cause it was going to be a big load. He held my head in place as he started to thrust in and out of my mouth faster and faster, me still playing with his balls I could feel his spunk moving around in them. He pulled out of my mouth and started to jack himself off in front of my face.

"Open up, bitch."

I opened my mouth and he shot his load into the back of my throat, gagging me a bit so I closed my mouth, the next shot hit my nose and upper lip so I opened my mouth again but the next one was aimed higher and hit my left cheek. He kept jacking his cock, spurting small amounts onto his hand so I leaned in and sucked them straight from his cock, cleaning up his hand then sucking his cock into my mouth gently. I sat up and smiled at him, he reached out and wiped the cum off my face with his finger and shoved it towards my mouth, I sucked it in, eating his cum from his finger.

"God Lizzy, that was fucking brilliant. You're the best little cock-sucker I've ever had."

I just smiled at him, admiring my work.

"C'mere" he said and I moved in towards him

He kissed me lightly, sliding his soft tongue into my mouth; I'm sure tasting himself which turned me on more if that was even possible. He pulled his mouth away from mine.

"You should probably get going." I said to him

"Yeah, I guess I should. But I feel bad leaving you with nothing after you gave me that."

"I don't mind, really. Believe me; I had more fun than you may think I did."

He smiled at me. "Okay" He said "But next time it's your turn. And if that's what we can do in a car, imagine what we can do somewhere else."

But that's another story.