My First Lesbian Experience

Story Info
A repeated shoplifter goes with a lesbian cop.
881 words
3.83
30.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, I was shopping at a high-end department store and saw this lovely jacket I wanted to get for some time. I was excited until I saw the price $350! That was way more than I could afford, especially with college costs always rising. I really wanted the jacket, though, so I got risky. I went to a corner out of security cameras and people's views and put that coat into my bag.

Knowing the front door's alarms were not working that day, I thought I could walk out of there without getting caught, but after reaching outside someone grabbed my arms. I turned to see a woman with a police badge on her belt. She identified herself as plainclothes officer Helen Kemp. She ordered me to let her see what was in my purse. I hesitantly gave it to her and after opening it she saw the jacket with the price tag and alarm attached. She told me to come with her and I complied. She placed me into her unmarked car's back and drove to the station.

I nervously sat in her office and watched her look at my records and hold my bag. This was my third shoplifting arrest in one month and I could go to jail for violating the probation terms from my first case. I begged Kemp to pretend this never occurred saying I would do anything for her. She smirked and told me to do as she said.

We first went to the store, returning the jacket I stole. The owner chose not to press charges to my relief. I thought it was over, but then Kemp took me into her car confusing me. She said records of the arrest were still in the police database and she would erase it on one condition. I asked what that was and she said she wanted to have sex with me in her house. I was totally shocked, and at first refused, not being gay, but she threatened to tell my family about this. Knowing they would punish me badly, I accepted. As she drove to her home, I wondered what kissing and having sex with another woman would be like. Kemp was a pretty blonde with a lovely body and just four years older than me. I could tell she thought I was sexy too, being a 21-year-old brunette with a body just like hers, though she was nearly three inches taller than me.

When we got to her home, she took me to her room as we stood face-to-face looking up and down on each other. After a minute, I said I was ready as we held each other's faces and kissed softly. It felt good as we kissed harder and undressed each other fully.

We looked at each other's bodies, lay on her bed with me atop, and I kissed her neck and breasts. We kissed as I moved up letting her kiss my breasts, stomach and neck, then sat on her face to let her lick my vagina. This was my first time getting oral and it felt so great, I screamed and bounced. She masturbated, kissed my thighs, and fingered me so hard, I cummed onto her face, which she liked. I about faced and she kissed my butt cheeks, the best thing I have ever felt, as I held her breasts. Seeing she had her knees bent and legs spread, I leaned forward to finger her vagina until it got wet as she licked between my cheeks and sucked my anus.

I then tasted her juice, which I liked before lying down to form the 69 position and licked her vagina and rubbed her legs and buttocks. Due to our height difference, she was unable to do the same to my vagina. Instead, she fingered it and my anus and spanked my cheeks. After she cummed on me, which I loved, I did the same to her and kissed her legs and thighs. We shouted, then she lay face-down and I kissed her buttocks as she yelled, then licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. I turned around to kiss up her back and arms, fondle her vagina and anus, and spank her. When I got to her shoulders she turned face-up and we kissed and fingered each other.

She bent her knees, flipped me face-up and kissed down my back and arms while I masturbated. She spread my legs at one point with her legs. I went back facedown and kissed her stomach, then went up and we talked about how terrific this sex time was. I kept my end of the deal, so she assured me she would keep hers. We swore to keep the sex between us. She kissed my forehead, put my head to her chest and caressed it as I rubbed her buttocks and legs until I realized I had to get home. She offered to drive me there in her personal car to avoid suspicion.

As I got out, she blew a kiss at me, assuring that I would see her again. I blew a kiss back and watched her drive off. This was one day I will never forget. I cannot wait to make more love with Officer Kemp again.