My First Live Sex Show

Story Info
Busty, naughty girl puts on a wild show.
1.6k words
4.2
66.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been a 'naughty' girl, I am tall with big, 36DD tits, and, I am told, wonderful blue eyes, the sort you could quite easily fall into bed with, if you know what I mean. Being a great exhibitionist I was always 'flashing' & getting my clothes off in nightclubs! I am able to dance and love showing-off especially if they are a good crowd. One night an agent saw me and persuaded me to become a Stripper. I remember thinking after my first show in a pub in front of 200 men thinking 'This is better than sex!'

I had been stripping for several months, this particular night I am going to recollect was probably my most wonderful experience to-date.

I was booked to work with Jenny a very voluptuous sort of a girl with a nice big, round fuckable arse, the guys go absolutely wild when she bends over. Now she normally does "blue" shows (bonking) and I up until now didn't, but as Jenny had recently come out of hospital after having a "women's" operation, I decided to help her out on this show.

We arrived at the pub, a tiny, building way off the beaten-track on the borders of north Wales and Shropshire; if it had been daylight there would have been a lot of potential for an outdoor poke (but that's another story). We entered the pub, the room was small but the crowd seemed very friendly I knew they wanted a blue spot at the end so I had to be as sexy and rude as possible throughout my normal spot to get the hard-ons going for the treat they had in store.

I was shown up to a small, neat bedroom at the top of the pub with three single beds, I couldn't help thinking about the disappointment some couples must face when they face those single beds - and that was their best room. Almost immediately after arriving in the room and unpacking my bag, laying my dresses on the bed, the organiser entered. He was a handsome-looking man in his mid-thirties, he was a captain in the Territorial Army and the lads downstairs were his men from his infantry. He instructed me to be as rude as possibly, his lads could take whatever you threw at them.

I first went out as a schoolgirl in short navy skirt, white shirt, straw boater and plastic skipping rope. I soon had most of my clothes off the audience were going frantic as I peeled off my navy blue stockings, rolling them down slowly, licking my lips with my tongue then I gained eye-contact with one of the punters, I then started stretching my stocking tight like a ribbon, then I began to wank it with my hand then pulled it between my legs all the time looking at one particular guy; I had my eye on the bulge between his legs he certainly was interested and I promised myself that on my next spot I would certainly get his cock out for a closer inspection.

I then made my way back up the stairs to the room to change into my next costume while the Joanne was on doing her spot. I think she was really pissed off because she is normally one of the rudest girls you could come across in the business. She is known for getting guys to stick their fingers up her cunt and I can tell you she gets really wet into the bargain. Due to her operation she was told to rest for a while until her cunt healed up, then she could work as normal..... in the meantime I agreed to do "blue" shows until she was able to.

I had just got changed into my next outfit a fantastic creation of stiff, black lace and silver sequins, when Dave the organiser knocked on the door. "I've come to pay you the money for your show, and I'd like a bit of business with you myself" of course I knew he meant he'd like to fuck me himself before I went down to perform my grand finale with his lads downstairs. He undressed himself and I instructed him to make himself comfy on the bed, he was slim, muscly and sun-tanned, I lay down beside him and began stroking his cock it didn't need much encouragement before it was really rising to the occasion. I took it in my hand and began wanking it slowly, downstairs Jenny's music was finishing then I heard the applause I kept on wanking him slowly, condom at the ready. Next thing the doors burst open in walked Jenny, naked, sweaty and randy as well; Christ did she look envious when she saw me straddling over his face holding onto his cock with both hands. She just couldn't resist coming over to the bed and taking his erect cock in her mouth. The silly thing was the he didn't even realise that it wasn't me! He started writhing in pleasure, his breathing grew heavier and deeper his stomach was rising in ecstasy I reached for a condom and hurriedly slipped it over his prick then mounted him, in two strokes he came, groaning and wailing as if it were the last fuck he was ever going to have.

I ended my second spot by sticking my stocking up my sopping wet cunt ....... I had unzipped a few of the guys flies to have a look at what they'd got, I had lined up one of my own, but the organiser and the assembled audience had someone in mind of their own. A stupid-looking nerd of about 25 years old, dark hair, and equally dark clinic glasses - did he look a tosser or what?

I entered the room for the "blue" spot dressed in tight pink lycra swimsuit; I went straight for him, pulled him by the arm to stand up. Then I promptly removed his shirt and pulled down his jeans while he struggled with his trainers. I lay him on the floor for all to see he was obviously the butt of everyone's jokes, anyway it was too late now. I started stroking his prick which amazingly grew to an incredible size, much to amazement of the audience. I quickly pulled a condom over his cock and then sat on it, up and down I bounced so they could all see his cock going in and out everyone was shouting and he fucked faster and faster and so did I - believe me I was so randy! The next thing the guy groaned and opened his mouth wide in delight as I squeezed on his penis deep inside me. I lifted myself off him and removed the condom I started to wank his cock within seconds he shot his load all over my tits his mates went wild at the show we'd put on were dead sick because they'd thought he'd be a nerd and mess it up. Of course by now a few of his mates fancied their chances also - they asked me to perform again - I was feeling so horny I had no hesitation!

I went back up the stairs to wash my pussy and get changed I could hear all the other guys queuing for the bathroom which was next door to the room I got changed in - they were all saying how much they wished it was them who'd fucked me and they'd do a much better job of it. I grew very excited at hearing this and immediately put some extra condoms into my shoe just in case it was going to turn into a gang-bang.

Once again I entered the bar to perform my second "blue" spot wearing my red and white spotted blouse, grey suspenders and black seamed stockings, all eyes were on me eager to see who I would pick on. I danced around for a minute or so bending over in the guys faces so they could actually smell my fanny some even went as far as fingering me, which I didn't mind, I went for a tall, fair-haired lad with a moustache Joanne said she reckoned he had a big prick.... she was not wrong. I pulled him out to the front, pulled his jumper off over his head - that was it he didn't need anymore encouragement than that he practically ripped the remainder of the clothes off himself.

I sucked his cock - it became rock hard. He lay down on the floor his member was absolutely bursting to come, I squatted over his face and he gave me such a good tounging I came immediately! I was so turned on I sat on him hard and I thrust up and down, his meat going in and out rhythmically for all to see. I reared up in the press-up position on top of him so everyone could really see the view many of the lads had got their cocks out and were playing with themselves, I could hear others telling their mates they were going to have a go next. No way I thought - I'd be here till breakfast at this rate. He started to groan and mouth obscenities at me then he yelled "fuck me, you bitch", I was by now excited myself I started rubbing my clit, we both came together, it was wonderful he filled me with a load of spunk and I was absolutely ecstatic. We both stood up and took a bow to the crowd then I made my way up the stairs to get changed to go home.

I thought to myself I've had a really profitable night - most men would work all week in a factory for what I've just earned. Then I laughed because outside the bedroom door where I was getting changed were about 3 or 4 men all waiting for a private "blue" show of their own. Because while I had been fucking downstairs Jenny had been giving blow-jobs upstairs. Quite a queue had formed, so I entered the room and decided to help her out once again!