My First Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving back at the hotel, my mother ordered room service and we quietly sat on the bed and ate our dinner. She had ordered a bottle of wine with dinner and pretty soon I could feel the effects of it relaxing me, along with my inhibitions. With the TV on and the lights out it made the room seem larger and more open. It was then that my mother asked me how I had learned to be so attentive to the needs of her body. As I had said earlier to her, between the romance books, women's magazines and the porn magazines, I had figured that finding a gentle way to be so attentive to a woman's needs was the best way to please and satisfy her. I had just never been able to test my theories before, at least until now.

With that, my mother began by gently massaging my leg and sitting up next to me. Her legs were bent and turned back to allow me to see them lying on the bed with her heels still on. I began massaging her arm first and then working my way down I found her thighs encased in those silky hose. I thought her Legg's pantyhose were silky, but these were like velvet to the touch, almost whisper thin. As we got more and more into each other I reached up and undid the clasp of her dress allowing me access to her breast once more.

Gently caressing first one, then the other, taking them into my hand and gently rubbing around her areola with my thumb I continued to caress her. Then by wetting my thumb with my mouth and gently massaging each nipple, the cool air hit them and they became hard once again causing her to arch up against me.

She then got up on her knees and pulled her dress over her head, leaving on only her hose and heels. Helping me out of my clothes we began really kissing and caressing each other into a frenzy. As I sat down she had me slide all the way up to the headboard of the bed and then she climbed on top of me and started rubbing herself up and down my shaft. It was intense, feeling her breast brush up against my chest and running my hands along her silk covered thighs and heels.

Taking her breast into my mouth I began a slow tongue massage, starting at the center and slowly circling to the outside, then coming back to the center and pressing hard at her nipple. She started moaning then and taking my head in her hands she pulled me even harder against her.

While doing this, she raised way up and slowly lowered herself onto my stiff erection. She was so wet, and as she slid down she just kept going until I felt her cervix at the top of my shaft. I thought I had been inside pretty far before, but this was amazing. I had never imagined I could penetrate a woman so deeply. Slowly at first but with more speed she began going up then down on my shaft. I could feel every vaginal muscle squeezing me and sliding up and down. As she would hit bottom I could feel her rotating her hips forcing me further insider her cervix.

The she placed her hands on the headboard and using it for leverage she was able to squeeze me even tighter. I simply kept tongue massaging her breast and squeezing her ass as her pace quickened.

She surprised me next by saying, put your finger inside me again, just like before. Taking my hand I reached around and gently started rubbing her anal bud again. Because of her sitting on top though, she was a little dryer than before. At this she said "reach over on the night stand next to you and take out the bottle of lubricant and put some on my ass".

I just about jumped out of my skin at that point. Looking over into the small bag I found a small bottle of cherry scented lubricant. Taking some onto my fingers and warming it a bit, I began sliding my fingers up and down between her ass cheeks, at first just gently rubbing around the ring of her anal muscle. But as the lube worked its way inside I found I could again insert my middle finger quite easily. As before, I did this slowly so as not to hurt her. Considering what I thought was about to happen, I didn't want to ruin the moment.

As she kept moving up and down I realized if I just held my hand still I could allow her to set the speed and depth of her penetration. Sensing this she looked down at me and smiled as she continued to push back onto my hand with my penis still buried deep inside her. I noticed as she did this she was rubbing her clitoris against me and panting quicker now. The next thing she said was "two... two fingers, please...nice and easy."

At this I gently began inserting a second finger into her ass, feeling her anal muscle try to clamp down on me, but unable to resist with the ease of the lubricant. At this she slowed down a little and just moved ever so gently forward and back until two of my fingers were fully inside her. After a few more thrust she announced to me "three fingers now hon, three..." again we repeated the same scenario and after a minute or so, I found myself with three fingers fully inside my mothers rectum, and my dick completely buried inside her womb.

Where did you learn how to do this? I asked her. Looking at me she huskily smiled and said, romance novels...

After a few more strokes on me my mother completely raised herself up off me and looking down I could see that my penis and thighs were covered with her vaginal juices and the lubricant. Then the most amazing thing happened.

My mother moved even closer to my chest and taking my penis in her hand she slowing guided it into her anal opening. As she did this I could feel her legs squeeze together so hard that her heels actually dug into the tops of my calves below my knees. But still she continued to gently work herself down onto my engorged shaft. It was like a vise had been placed around the top of my shaft and was slowly sliding down its length, deeper and deeper it went, resisting at first, and then quickly sliding in past her anal muscles until after a few moments I could feel her ass setting on my thighs.

I looked down and I could see her pussy actually pulsing, with her squeezing my penis in her rectum as she adjusted to it being inside. Looking up into her face with her eyes closed, and a look so intense that I couldn't even breathe for that moment.

After a few seconds she began gently gyrating in small circles around my shaft saying, "oh yea, that's good, that's good..." I'd never had anal intercourse before, but I can tell you now, if this is how it is, I don't understand why people find it so offensive. I could actually feel her anal muscle rings sliding up and down my shaft and the feeling was intense, hot, and just a little bit naughty.

Faster and faster now my mother began sliding up and down my shaft until she began shaking and quietly squealing again. Grabbing her hips I began gently but firmly pulling her up and then pushing her down onto me. All she kept saying was "yes, yes, yes" each time she slid down. Harder and faster she went, squeezing and pushing up and down. A few minutes later she started screaming "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OOOOH MY GOD!!!!!!!"

At this she just collapsed on top of me and stayed very still, her anal muscles still twitching from her anal orgasm. Her breathing was shallow and fast at first, but began to settle down and then she just placed her hands on each side of my face and gave me the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced.

Looking at me she then asked if I wanted to try something different? I figured, what could be different after all this?!

At that she raised herself up and rolled off me onto the bed. Getting up she walked over to the chaise lounge and as I watched, she climbed onto it on her hands and knees. It was then I realized why she liked this chair, because the part for the knees was raised up and when she laid over the chair her ass was straight up into the air, waiting for me. At this she looked over and said very seductively, "come over here, and bring the lube with you".

Looking down at my still erect shaft I could see the remnants of our anal lovemaking on me. Standing up, I walked over to her and looking down I could see her anal opening was still slightly dilated. At this she gently squeezed it closed and then opened it again. Putting some more lube on, I gently moved up behind her and placed the head of my penis at her opening. Looking around at me she said, any way you want it, hard and fast, or slow and long... I'm yours for the taking now... at this I simply grabbed her hips and pulled her gently onto my shaft sinking slowly all the way in.

Once again I noticed how her anal ring muscles would clamp and slide across my shaft. And the way she looked then, ass in the air, heels and hose on, with this look of complete satisfaction on her face made me realize just how much I really loved her.

As my strokes became more and more intense and insistent, I was afraid I might hurt her. But she just said to keep going deeper and faster. I was approaching my own orgasm when I felt her start to shake again, and grabbing hold of the back of the lounge she pushed back onto me and began rocking her hips up and down taking me along for the ride. I just held on to this amazing woman as my semen began pouring into her rectum. Thrust after thrust I just seemed to keep going and going.

After I had finished, I gently and slowly pulled out of her and watched as she squeezed herself shut and some of my semen actually started running out. I went to the bathroom and grabbed some towels and started to softly clean her up. Once I was done, I sat down in one of the chairs and she came over and sat down on my lap.

Wrapping her arms around my neck she simply laid there with her head on my shoulder breathing into my neck saying "thank you, thank you". I've never experienced an anal orgasm before, but now I can understand the reason people like it so...

I could still feel my seed dripping out of her and after a few minutes she said we should get cleaned up and crawl into bed. I suggested we just skip the bath and lay down together as is, spoon fashion. At this she just smiled taking off her heels, but leaving her hose on, we got into bed and snuggled down together.

As my semi-erect penis slid in between the cheeks of her ass I noticed that it was still slick and wet. She commented that it was going to be difficult topping what we had done today, but, we would have to work on that...

And, she also had that new dress she wanted to wear out with me one night...

12