My First Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking back into the house we noticed it was pretty quiet. We could hear my brothers in the basement playing video games on the spare TV. Dad was due home soon so we quickly went to the bathroom and got out of our wet clothes.

After locking the door we began helping each other out of our clothes as she noticed my stares again and commented quietly, Ok, I know you're an insatiable sex fanatic, but right now is not a good time to even consider starting something.

Seeing her shivering I gently took her in my arms and held her close to try and warm her body with mine. I hope I didn't hurt you or scare you is all I could say. You didn't, she answered looking up and kissing me. After a few moments she pushed away and started the shower. We'd better hurry before your dad gets here.

Climbing in, we quickly washed each other under the warm water. It was so surprising how mud could find its way into the most intimate places. I've got mud all up my ass! She whispered. I couldn't help myself as I began to violently shake with laughter as I tried to hold it in. Giving me a nasty look, then smiling we continued to clean each other up. Why don't you climb out first mom, that way you can get your robe on and be waiting in case dad comes in, I said. As she hurried out I took a moment to glance at her body as she unlocked and walked out the door.

After finishing up, I slowly climbed out and began drying off. Wrapping the towel around my waist I headed for my room, our dirty clothes and shoes in hand. After putting on a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt, I snuck down to the laundry room. The pantyhose were pretty much toast, but her dress and my clothes might survive I figured. As they washed, I took her white high heeled sandals and ran them under the water in the sink, cleaning all the mud away. As I did this I started to become aroused remembering her wearing these not an hour before.

Finished, I took her shoes and dried them, then placed small soft towels under the straps to try and keep them from shrinking too much. Who knows, they might just make it I thought. Taking her hose and wrapping them into a small bag, I put them in my pocket so that I could dispose of them later when I was away from the house.

I spent the next hour downstairs as her dress finished washing and quickly dried by itself in the dryer. Taking it and folding it I figured I'd surprise mom by getting all the buttons replaced at the alterations shop in town.

Heading upstairs and dropping her stuff in my room, I made my way to the kitchen for a snack. I found mom sitting at the breakfast counter in her robe, drinking some wine and just staring out the window. Dad hadn't come in yet and my brothers had called it a night. Are you ok mom? I asked as I sat down across from her. Turning towards me she answered, I'm just thinking hon. You know I love your dad so much..., I always have. It's just that these last few years he's been so nonchalant about our sex life that I started to believe it was my fault. Then you come along and show me that I'm just as excited about it now as I was when I was a teenager. Even more so!

I love your dad, she said again. But I just can't see throwing away our marriage because of something so simple. Taking her hand in mine, I quietly said, and you don't have to. I'll be here any time you need to just let it all out and go crazy. I love you mom, probably in more ways than I can even put into words. But that still doesn't change the fact we'll have to stop this eventually. But tonight was just so crazy and spontaneous, wasn't it GREAT?!

Yes, it was... she said, shaking a little and taking in a ragged breath. It still feels like I have sand up my backside though. I hope nobody saw us or reported us. It's cool mom, don't worry about it I said. And even if they did, we both looked like a couple of crazy kids just having a good time.

Standing up mom walked over to the wall and killed the lights in the kitchen. Walking back over to me, she pulled me close and hugged me as she whispered, I love you too hon. Let's call it a night. As she stood there in the dark I couldn't help but pull her robe apart and pull her body against mine, smelling her clean skin and enjoying the moment. Pulling away she quietly turned around pulling her robe around her body whispering, "Unbelievable" now get some sleep...

12